Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,901 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Rivers Elders Reject Biafra - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Elders Reject Biafra (27473 Views)

Restructuring: Nigeria Must Return To 1963 Constitution – Rivers Elders / Dialogue: Ijaw Elders Reject Clark’s Team / Elders Reject Proposed Nuclear Power Plant In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by cheruv: 8:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Duru1:

I will suggest you concentrate in knowing Ogba since a loony such as you did not know that 15th brigade of 3MCDO under the command of Yoruba chap who happened to be Major Ola Makanjuola massacred the Ogba people accusing them of aiding Biafra elements of 60th Brigade of "S" Div after the latter had routed them in a battle to recapture PH.
That same Makanchuola was also thrown out of oguta after he wanted to make a quick dash for Uli from Oguta
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Xpaz: 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
You'll have to die first.
Mr "Ogba wanna be" have you ever seen a fly threaten an elephant. I will just ignore you and your Rant here on Naira land. cos believe me. That's where your strength Ends.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
Xpaz:

Mr "Ogba wanna be"
have you ever seen a fly threaten an elephant.
I will just ignore you and your Rant here on Naira land.
cos believe me.
That's where your strength Ends.
Last time I checked that elephant was beaten black and blue. grin grin grin
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by kel4soft: 8:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
Xpaz:

you and kel4soft.
believe me.
all this your noise on naira land won't Change anything about opobo or Bonny.

So won't change the fact we have nothing to do with the Igbos?
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Klinee: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Urhobo claim Igbo ?.. Guy stop to they lie abeg.. e nor feet u.. No sane Urhobo man will ever claim to be an Igbo man.. even Edo or itsekiri , Urhobo wont claim na Igbo.. guy talk well o..
When i was small i dont know that urhobo people(we call them usobo people) dont speak igbo though they do speak their language but i tought may its an igbo dialect.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Xpaz: 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
kel4soft:

So won't change the fact we have nothing to do with the Igbos?

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by cheruv: 8:10pm On Nov 13, 2015
krusdamax:

You did not see this massive protest coming, you wouldn't have made this lame call as in this post of yours.

You even tried to dig through the bitchiz posts. undecided
Maybe tonyebarcanista should teach his sweetie how to write articles that hit FP!
After crying that Igbos didn't protest,she's now ranting like a shegoat on heat about why Igbos should protest

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by hydroking23(m): 8:21pm On Nov 13, 2015
While working for the Rivers State Sustainable Development Agency (RSSDA) it was funny to see Igbos pretending to be from areas such as Omuma and Etche just so they could take part in the RSSDA scholarship scheme. We literally had to form a crack team to investigate the origin of some of these candidates due to the fraudulent actions. It goes to show that they know that without Rivers state their cause is lost. We give them business they benefit from our resources and they marry Rivers indigenes and get Civil Service jobs at our expense and they want to rope us into Biafra. No thanks!

Platinum thread cool

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
ezeagu:

Sam Loco Efe was a miraculous phenomena then.

May the mumu continue to be with you.

Oga Sam loco efe was nt Urhobo.. he was from Edo. stop feeding yourself with lies no Urhobo man will ever claim Igbo
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Xpaz: 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2015
cheruv:

That same Makanchuola was also thrown out of oguta after he wanted to make a quick dash for Uli from Oguta
You and Duru1.
who told you that Truck pusher is an Ogba Man?
read the Comment below very well.
He said that the day that they(Ijaw]) will get their hands on power in river state that they will make Condition Unbearable for d Igbo.
Just allow d fool and Tonyebarcanista to be fooling around.
that's what they do best.
Truckpusher:
Sometimes this whole thing is becoming just annoyingly funny but again this is what you get from a neigbor who harbors an expansionist agenda but you'd be stopped at all cost.

The day we get close to any seat of power in that state ,policies would be made to remind you constantly of who you are and where your rights starts and ends .
pazienza
Chigold101
Eastlink
bugzbunny
ezeagu
IGBOPRINCE
IGBOSON1
ChesterLee
ChinenyeN
emmalexabl
lincolnburrows
xtrorse
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Klinee:
When i was small i dont know that urhobo people(we call them usobo people) dont speak igbo though they do speak their language but i tought may its an igbo dialect.

Lolz.. Urhobo a dialect of Igbo ?.. then u must really be a dull kid then

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Duru1(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
cheruv:

Yes, bros!! The 15th Brigade he commanded was chased from Oguta all the way to Elele Alinmini. He even sent SOS to Army HQ. The undiscipile vandals took out the frustration on the Ogba people accusing them of letting their Igbo brothers through the track roads.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
Xpaz:

You and Duru1.
who told you that Truckpusher is an Ogba Man?
read the Comment below very well.
He said that the day that they(Ijaw]) will get their hands on power in river state that they will make Condition Unbearable for d Igbo.
Just allow d fool and Tonyebarcanista to be fooling around.
that's what they do best.
It is very funny when you quoted a comment to satisfy your warped logic. Did you see IJAW in the comment you quoted? Shouldn't common sense tell you that his "They" means his political structure? Gaddamit!
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by cheruv: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
Duru1:

Yes, bros!! The 15th Brigade he commanded was chased from Oguta all the way to Elele Alinmini. He even sent SOS to Army HQ. The undiscipile vandals took out the frustration on the Ogba people accusing them of letting their Igbo brothers through the track roads.
In Biafra, we'd have to reeducate those SS Igbos suffering from the civil war hangover on the need to be strong.
Just as Makanchuola recognized, the Ogba would rather side with Biafra than with a group of invading Vandals angry
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Xpaz: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

It is very funny when you quoted a comment to satisfy your warped logic. Did you see IJAW in the comment you quoted? Shouldn't common sense tell you that his "They" means his political structure? Gaddamit!
which political structure?
you accuse me of quoting a comment to satisfy my logic when you are d one actually doing it.
Boy you are very stupid o.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Klinee: 8:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Oga Sam loco efe was nt Urhobo.. he was from Edo. stop feeding yourself with lies no Urhobo man will ever claim Igbo
My friend talk for yourself alone, stop generalizing.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Proudly an Old Garri Seller. cheesy

I'm not stubborn at all - I'm a peacemaker. cool
peacemaker kor. who de deceive you?
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
cheruv:

You even tried to dig through the bitchiz posts. undecided
Maybe tonyebarcanista should teach his sweetie how to write articles that hit FP!
After crying that Igbos didn't protest,she's now ranting like a shegoat on heat about why Igbos should protest

Lol. I dey laf ooo.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by FreeGlobe(f): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
hydroking23:
While working for the Rivers State Sustainable Development Agency (RSSDA) it was funny to see Igbos pretending to be from areas such as Omuma and Etche just so they could take part in the RSSDA scholarship scheme. We literally had to form a crack team to investigate the origin of some of these candidates due to the fraudulent actions. It goes to show that they know that without Rivers state their cause is lost. We give them business they benefit from our resources and they marry Rivers indigenes and get Civil Service jobs at our expense and they want to rope us into Biafra. No thanks!

Platinum thread cool
and so why didn't they use ijaw names and ogoni names?
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Kirigidi(m): 9:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Bros, all is not really as it appears on an open forum like this!

Most of these idio/ts rejoicing over this report and mocking Igbos are desperate for 'one Nigeria' to continue, and if in the event Biafra becomes a reality, their hope is that the hydrocarbon rich Niger Delta is left intact for them to continue their leeching and ownership of oyel wells! They also intend to use the region as a platform to economically frustrate the newly born republic by trying to deny us direct access to the Sea! Forget the fake monikers and claims of being from Rivers......most of them are primarily from two regions (one in the north and one in the south)!

They're pure evil!
Continu to deceiv urself dat we non Igbo Niger-Deltans ar for ur Biafra. We ar just waitin for d time u wil attempt to invade our lands, den u wil b shockd dat u Igbos ar alone in ur Biafra project. Igbo, wa joma yotor o! Johwo votor re yaba a! Mi browa uche o! Proudly Urhobo/Isoko.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Jetjacky(m): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
why are you claiming Opobo when you have no idea about the Kingdom? Who was Opobo named after? How did Opobo Kingdom even come about? Which family/compound are you from? Do you know who Opubo is? Trust me, no Opobo son will reason like this. I will advice you not to carry on with this impostoric claim before you get embarrased my gee.

BTW: Type Opobo and cite its history from ANY source... You should quit this dude. You still be my guy sha

@Truckpusher: Kel4soft is a True Opobo son not this impostor.
I followed the conversation and I tell you that he's an impostor...
lol sorry to sink your ship, I don't need to delve into my family history to satisfy your doubts...

But let me satiate it a little. I'm from Jaja's compound... And so you know in case you are naive not all opobos knows of their Kingdom heritage, mostly those who did not grow up in their home.

So no one gave you the right to call a true son of the land an imposter, if you followed it up and came to that decision then your mind had only grasped a one sided story of my land.

.and here ends the chapter, I'm no cry baby who who would loud it to the world so they believe him. Besides I don't gain anything from you if you believe me or not, so there.

You still ma bro sha wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Jetjacky(m): 10:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
kel4soft:

Which war canoe house are you from and your iseku?
you wanna Kidnap me?
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Eastlink(m): 10:08pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jetjacky:
you wanna Kidnap me?
Do not bother saying anything to the trio. They are hiding inside their false veil to keep up with their lies.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Jetjacky(m): 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
Eastlink:
Do not bother saying anything to the trio. They are hiding inside their false veil to keep up with their lies.
I'm beginning to think this peeps have other motives here.... Are they looking for who to kidnap?
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Eastlink(m): 10:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
@Kel4soft, Let me put you under scrutiny to know if you are truly an Opobo guy as you claimed. Failure to accept it means you are an imposter. Its just 3 questions.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by kel4soft: 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jetjacky:
lol sorry to sink your ship, I don't need to delve into my family history to satisfy your doubts...

But let me satiate it a little. I'm from Jaja's compound... And so you know in case you are naive not all opobos knows of their Kingdom heritage, mostly those who did not grow up in their home.

So no one gave you the right to call a true son of the land an imposter, if you followed it up and came to that decision then your mind had only grasped a one sided story of my land.

.and here ends the chapter, I'm no cry baby who who would loud it to the world so they believe him. Besides I don't gain anything from you if you believe me or not, so there.

You still ma bro sha wink

You are not from Opobo. What is, am from Jaja's compound? In fact no one is from just Jaja as a compound . That is why I asked you of your war canoe house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by kel4soft: 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
Eastlink:
@Kel4soft, Let me put you under scrutiny to know if you are truly an Opobo guy as you claimed. Failure to accept it means you are an imposter. Its just 3 questions.

You are a regret of a human being
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Jetjacky(m): 10:30pm On Nov 13, 2015
kel4soft:

You are not from Opobo. What is, am from Jaja's compound? In fact no one is from just Jaja as a compound . That is why I asked you of your war canoe house.
u totally correct when you're from King Jaja's compound their are other sub names that goes with your nuclear family. And I'm not telling. why don't you go ahead and tell the world yours?

And I don't care... So don't quote me, I won't reply if you do
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Deltagiant: 10:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
hydroking23:

Platinum thread cool

But wait a minute ,why did those "Igbos" pass for Omuma and Etche people? Why would a "crack team" have to be needed to verify the origin of the candidates? What makes each of these groups more or less ethnic "Igbo"?

To be honest, non Nigerians and some Nigerians alike would find it difficult educating themselves from the Mumbo-Jumbo paraded here as arguments. You guys must understand that the history of the people that constitute Nigeria did not begin in 1970.

And on a different note; about Opobo.

Jaja's not a medieval histoy! It's a very much recent and well documented history. The great man arrived Ibenoland with his SLAVES and household. He established a settlement and a dynasty he called Opubo. Opubo, a King in Bonny he admired while in Bonny. Nigerians were witnesses when the descendants of these slaves conspired to obliterate the dynasty and enthrone one of their own and to which the Supreme court of Nigeria, in 2005, ruled against them.

Opobo is the estate of the JAJAs, and only them will determines her future political course. Not the decendants of his slaves. More over, what is unarguably true today is that Opoboans are native Igbo speakers.
[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO3xLlXf-8M[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO3xLlXf-8M
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by kel4soft: 10:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jetjacky:
u totally correct when you're from King Jaja's compound their are other sub names that goes with your nuclear family. And I'm not telling. why don't you go ahead and tell the world yours?

And I don't care... So don't quote me, I won't reply if you do

No compound like King Jaja's compound sorry to burst your bubbles.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by kel4soft: 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
Deltagiant:

But wait a minute ,why did those "Igbos" pass for Omuma and Etche people? Why would a "crack team" have to be needed to verify the origin of the candidates? What makes each of these groups more or less ethnic "Igbo"?

To be honest, non Nigerians and some Nigerians alike would find it difficult educating themselves from the Mumbo-Jumbo paraded here as arguments. You guys must understand that the history of the people that constitute Nigeria did not begin in 1970.

And on a different note; about Opobo.

Jaja's not a medieval histoy! It's a very much recent and well documented history. The great man arrived Ibenoland with his SLAVES and household. He established a settlement and a dynasty he called Opubo. Opubo, a King in Bonny he admired while in Bonny. Nigerians were witnesses when the descendants of these slaves conspired to obliterate the dynasty and enthrone one of their own and to which the Supreme court of Nigeria, in 2005, ruled against them.

Opobo is the estate of the JAJAs, and only them will determines her future political course. Not the decendants of his slaves. More over, what is unarguably true today is that Opoboans are native Igbo speakers.
[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO3xLlXf-8M[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO3xLlXf-8M

They can't use names from Opobo because almost everyone bears his/her compound name and is easy to identify.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Eastlink(m): 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
kel4soft:

No compound like King Jaja's compound sorry to burst your bubbles.
His failure cannot be forgiven and he may be an imposter. But you my friend, your own flop may be groundbreaking. I won't even start with your wari but its something very simple that even every child in Opobo knows.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Stella Damasus And Senator Yerima On Al-jazeera Network THE STREAM / Policeman Beats Driver To Coma In Lekki, Lagos (pics) / "How I Met & Fell In Love With Rotimi Amaechi" - His Wife, Judith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.