Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Rivers Elders Reject Biafra - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Elders Reject Biafra (27472 Views)

Restructuring: Nigeria Must Return To 1963 Constitution – Rivers Elders / Dialogue: Ijaw Elders Reject Clark’s Team / Elders Reject Proposed Nuclear Power Plant In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Jetjacky(m): 10:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
kel4soft:

No compound like King Jaja's compound sorry to burst your bubbles.
congrats... Youre not from Rivers, neither are you who you claim to be. Good night IMPOSTER!

those noting should note he who claimed to be a citizen of my land, has been dodging my questions and only throwing little punches

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by IGBOSON1: 10:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
jpphilips:

You will definitely put a gun to their heads to accept your Biafvck abi? "for every Ojukwu/Nnamdi Kanu/ Uwazuruike from the South East, there is an Adaka Boro waiting in Portharcourt to demolish him, don't say you are not warned, take your madness to South East and confine it there, we will visit you on your inauguration date.

^^^Do yourself a favor and shut da fuc/k up! You sound more desperate with every subsequent post on a topic which as a Yoruba man you should be watching from the sidelines!

I'm Igbo....i'm from Rivers State (i know.....blame Gowon for that).....and i'm in full support of what Biafra stands for!

The mistake you meddlesome bastards usually make is that you equate Biafra to secession and nothing more! Biafra represents freedom of choice...freedom for a people to determine their own destiny....freedom from being shackled in the same country with conniving, evil scum like you!

So just shut up!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by kel4soft: 10:53pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jetjacky:
congrats... Youre not from Rivers, neither are you who you claim to be. Good night IMPOSTER!

those noting should note he who claimed to be a citizen of my land, has been dodging my questions and only throwing little punches

We have no such as King Jaja's compound you impostor. You know nothing about war canoe house and you are here to spew rubbish. So who is avoiding questions when you can't even identity your Iseku
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Jetjacky(m): 10:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
kel4soft:

We have no such as King Jaja's compound you impostor. You nothing about war canoe house and you are here to claim a place you know nothing about.
Do you know why opobo is named that and by who? Do you know your own nuclear family name? I mean your great grand mother who was married to the King? I know mine like the back of my hands, and I have the right to term it the way i wish so long it drives my point. You're an imposter,

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Eastlink(m): 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jetjacky:

But you fall hands, why don't you know your war canoe house. You know an Opobian by his surname, which reflects his wari. Sorry to bust your bubble, but I doubt if you're truly from Opobo. Unless you prove me otherwise.
As for Kel4soft he own is even worse. He keeps hampering he is from Opobo, but you'll be shocked to see that he is nowhere close to that place. I get pissed off when folks claim to come from a place they are not.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Xpaz: 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Do yourself a favor and shut da fuc/k up! You sound more desperate with every subsequent post on a topic which as a Yoruba man you should be watching from the sidelines!

I'm Igbo....i'm from Rivers State (i know.....blame Gowon for that).....and i'm in full support of what Biafra stands for!

The mistake you meddlesome bastards usually make is that you equate Biafra to secession and nothing more! Biafra represents freedom of choice...freedom for a people to determine their own destiny....freedom from being shackled in the same country with conniving, evil scum like you!

So just shut up!
thank you very much
pls.
where in river's are you from?
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by IGBOSON1: 11:01pm On Nov 13, 2015
Xpaz:

thank you very much
pls.
where in river's are you from?

^^^Ndoni....why?
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by kel4soft: 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Eastlink:
But you fall hands, why don't you know your war canoe house. You know an Opobian by his surname, which reflects his wari. Sorry to bust your bubble, but I doubt if you're truly from Opobo. Unless you prove me otherwise.
As for Kel4soft he own is even worse. He keeps hampering he is from Opobo, but you'll be shocked to see that he is nowhere close to that place. I get pissed off when folks claim to come from a place they are not.

I am no where near where? I have visited home like thrice this year whenever am in Rivers State so what's your point?
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Xpaz: 11:03pm On Nov 13, 2015
Eastlink:
both of them are imposters.
kel4soft own is even worst
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Jetjacky(m): 11:05pm On Nov 13, 2015
Eastlink:
. But I know mine East link. As i said before I have nothing to gain by letting that out. I would prove it someday, but not now. Ask him why he didn't say his own also
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by kel4soft: 11:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
Xpaz:

both of them are imposters.
kel4soft own is even worst

God punish your mouth. Who is an impostor? So if I don't agree with you makes me an impostor. Igbos eh.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Eastlink(m): 11:07pm On Nov 13, 2015
kel4soft:

I am no where near where? I have visited home like thrice this year whenever am in Rivers State so what's your point?
Good to hear you've visited home, which means you should know this question that am about to throw or remain silent for good. Failure to get the 3 simple questions right means you're a fat imposter.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by kel4soft: 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jetjacky:
. But I know mine East link. As i said before I have nothing to gain by letting that out. I would prove it someday, but not now. Ask him why he didn't say his own also

When you said King Jaja's compound then you have a problem there. No compound with that name. Maybe you called have said 'Opuwari' which every 'gborosu' knows.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by kel4soft: 11:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
Eastlink:
Good to hear you've visited home, which means you should know this question that am about to throw or remain silent for good. Failure to get the 3 simple questions right means you're a fat imposter.

Go on sir...
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Eastlink(m): 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
kel4soft:

Go on sir...
1) What is the name of your Polo
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by kel4soft: 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
Eastlink:
1) What is the name of your Polo
Kiepriema.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Eastlink(m): 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
Going Going G..
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Eastlink(m): 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2015
kel4soft:

Kiepriema.
What is the name of the current Senibo of Kiepriema.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Jetjacky(m): 11:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
kel4soft:

When you said King Jaja's compound then you have a problem there. No compound with that name. Maybe you called have said 'Opuwari' which every 'gborosu' knows.
my apologies, I have been home only once, I visit grand dad at eagle island where he resides whenever I have the chance...
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by kel4soft: 11:27pm On Nov 13, 2015
Eastlink:
What is the name of the current Senibo of Kiepriema.

Eastlink I know you want to know about Opobo but you must learn first before asking. Senibo is a title for men that have come of age in a compound. So Stewart and Toby' s compound that makes up Kiepriema have several Senibos, Warisenibos and AmaOpu Senibos. What you should ask who are the chiefs of Stewart and Toby's compound respectively.

Is like Dieprieye which houses all Ogolo's compound and I think Peterside not really sure about the latter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by kel4soft: 11:28pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jetjacky:
my apologies, I have been home only once, I visit grand dad at eagle island where he resides whenever I have the chance...

Ubani Sungogrin

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Eastlink(m): 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
kel4soft:

Eastlink I know you want to know about Opobo but you must learn first before asking. Senibo is a title for men that have come of age in a compound. So Stewart and Toby' s compound that makes up Kiepriema have several Senibos, Warisenibos and AmaOpu Senibos. What you should ask who are the chiefs of Stewart and Toby's compound respectly.
I know a lot about Opobo.
You got the Kiepriema right. Now tell me the next answer.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Eastlink(m): 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
Kel4soft, I wish you answer my questions correct, cos I'll be so happy if you do. But if wrong....
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Xpaz: 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2015
kel4soft:

God punish your mouth. Who is an impostor? So if I don't agree with you makes me an impostor. Igbos eh.
who wan rant with you?
I don't tell you finish.
kip trolling
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by kel4soft: 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
Eastlink:
I know a lot about Opobo.
You got the Kiepriema right. Now tell me the next answer.

I just gave you an answer that deserves your question cos you can't have just a Senibo which is a junior title in a compound to head a house. Go back from who is teaching to let him know a Senibo cannot head a polo which is a conjugate of some houses (compounds).
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by kel4soft: 11:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
Xpaz:

who wan rant with you?
I don't tell you finish.
kip trolling

Igbo man go sleep, I don't have to do like Tonye (uploading my LGA certificate) to prove my origin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Eastlink(m): 11:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
kel4soft:

I just gave you an answer that deserves your question cos you can't have just a Senibo which is a junior title in a compound to head a house. Go back from who is teaching to let him know a Senibo cannot head a polo which are conjugate of some houses (compound).
Ok so name the two Chiefs of Stewart and Toby house.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Jetjacky(m): 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
kel4soft:

Ubani Sungogrin
do now you know my situation what? I might come back home this year because grandad is being given a higher title
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by coolscott(m): 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
RisingSun1:
Who made these people elders?

I can recall that the first city that started this protest was PH last month.The first PH protest was done by Rivers IPOB no outside help.

It was due to heavy clampdown by security agencies in Rivers not to stage another protest that Rivers IPOB had to call in members from neighbouring states for assistance.

These must be Rivers APC elders,because many rivers indigenes are in detention because of this protest while these socalled elders are here talking rubbish.

If all the people in this pic are from other state,then where are the Rivers indigenes in the streets of Port Hartcourt?
[size=13pt]When you say "Who made these people elders" it just gives us all an insight into how much you Igbos respect your elders in Igbo land. And obviously, you think others are rif raffy like that.

We understand that the current chieftaincy system in Igbo land was establish by the white man to help him execute indirect rule. No wonder you do not have any modern day representation of ancient traditional LEADERSHIP.

No wonder you cannot appreciate that others (eg rivers ijaws) have it differently - that the office of our elders and the traditional stools are centuries old.

Clearly, Igbos do not respect their elders and that is why their elders say one thing (telling them to stop the agitations) and they do another.

The concept of traditional authority well crafted and managed over centuries is beyond the grasp of your minds.

But it is good all this is happening in public for all to see.

Tomorrow, you cannot convince anyone you have any respect for your traditional elders (when it comes to traditional/ethnic matters)[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by coolscott(m): 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2015
EternalTruths:
Thank God you said elders

Who has future to live .? Youths or Elders cool
As elders have no say over traditional/ethnic matters in Igbo land, that is not how it is in other lands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Eastlink(m): 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jetjacky:
do now you know my situation what? I might come back home this year because grandad is being given a higher title
I understand your dillema. But when you travel back to Opobo this Xmas, try to know your polo. Honestly, its a thing of pride to be a descendant of King Jaja.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by kel4soft: 11:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
Eastlink:
Ok so name the two Chiefs of Stewart and Toby house.

Chief A.S Toby he was elevated to a third class chief which our Amayanabo was not warm to. While Stewart currently don't have a Chief.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Okowa Commissions A Mega Filling Station In Asaba (Photos) / Marwa Alleges Plan To Manipulate Election Results In Southeast, South South / Kaduna APC Picks Hadiza Sabuwa Balarabe As Deputy Guber Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.