Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Rivers Elders Reject Biafra - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Elders Reject Biafra (27483 Views)

Restructuring: Nigeria Must Return To 1963 Constitution – Rivers Elders / Dialogue: Ijaw Elders Reject Clark’s Team / Elders Reject Proposed Nuclear Power Plant In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 6:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
nwanlecha:
Yea right! If he had said Opobos are Ijaws, then you would have believed he is truly from Opobo, right?
By the way who is to say that you Ijaws (@tonyebarcanista included) here on Nairaland, are not actually Bayelsans, claiming to be from Rivers state? Better go back to Bayelsa, and stop meddling in Rivers' state affairs.
Lol, and the hallucination continues...... grin

You guys have migrated from amnesia to sleep walking.

Kontinue...... cheesy
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
Iroh88:
You are fast losing your head Mr.
When I'm dealing with you lots that has lost your morality and sense of reasoning , am I suppose to act like all is well? undecided

Wetin dem dey carry cure madness for Sapele ? Na better flogging just the way I'm flogging your treacherous lying kind in this forum with the ugly bitter truth wherever I see them lying about ethnic groups in the Niger Delta.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by VickJames(m): 7:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
Enahi:

Lol thieves, all igbos in all States in Nigeria have representatives in Ohaneze ndigbo. Have you forgotten the recent Ondo incident so soon?

Just because you lots are everywhere doesn't mean you should start laying claim to what's not yours.

There is a huge difference between State of Origin and State where you were born.

Do a research your great grandparents were migrants in Rivers State.

For instance I am originally from Edo State, just because I didn't grow up there or know much about my State doesn't mean I should forget that's were my family came from.

Its a simple logic so use your brain please.

so, the people who are originally from those local government in rivers state are not igbos.

why do they speak igbo?

in a bid to make a point, always try as much as possible to make correct statements
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by VickJames(m): 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Do a research and you will see that your great grand fathers migrated into the land you now call Edo land. They were not created together with the land. It's simple logic, apply your brain pls

brother, i respect this comment.

everyone is an immigrant in any land since no ancestor was born in that particular land.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by kel4soft: 7:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
Jetjacky:
The sweet thing about being who you're , you don't have to cry your eyes out trying to make the world believe you, just have to say it and allow the rest of the world fish out the truth themselves wink

So there you go... Fool yourself as you wish but it doesn't change who I'm

Which war canoe house are you from and your iseku?
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by attacker231: 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
[s]
VickJames:

shut up, the mko that stayed where did he end up? prison

the awolowo that stayed with yoruba, how the did he end up? suicide
obasanjo that said something bad about them, where did he end up? prison

falae that said nonsense, what did they do him? kidnap

the aare ano kankafo of yoruba land liased with the fulanis, where did he end up? dead

your oyo empire that accommodated the fulani then, how did it end up? destroyed.

stop shouting and get your head stitched
[/s]

Stop making noise like your late father. Read my earlier submission and you will know the truth about your worthless tribe. Read again...

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:17pm On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Did you see me reply the imposter?

Let them keep deceiving themselves, I'm sure they've gotten the message - All these noise making is to save face.
The thing funnny. So tey them say you be Ijaw man from Bayelsa state
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The thing funnny. So tey them say you be Ijaw man from Bayelsa state
grin grin grin grin

Omo! na hallucination me dey see here o.

Abeg give me one Ijaw name joor!

Make I kuku answer Priye Agamu Ebikamina grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:20pm On Nov 13, 2015
kel4soft:

Does he even know what canoe house is? Lol
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin grin

Ayibapreye.... God's gift (as a Bayelsaman) grin
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2015
kel4soft:

If him answer that question make I faint for here. grin

person wey no fit chop atabala , perinwinkle,oporo and nchila or obojo dey claim say bonny and opobo man na him brother.

Igbo kwenu!! grin grin

Ndi ara five days grin
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Gimme Opokuma native name or Wakirike native name. grin grin
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by kel4soft: 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Does he even know what canoe house is? Lol
hahaha he will defo go and google. I promise him, he'll be disappointed.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
I think it's high time the Rivers State Government and successive Governments begin to make stringent state policies that will put people in their place.

At least the C of O on land and property acquization policy was a step in the right direction.

TonyeBarcanista and Kel4soft what do you guys think?

Policies that will clearly remind you that no matter the freewill you get from this state , you are still a stranger.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Gimme Opokuma native name or Wakirike native name. grin grin
Wakrike...Tamunoibiene, Tamunonengiofori, Tamunokuro, Tamunodepriye, Tamunotonye grin , Simipriye, Tamunokuro

Bros you still want family name join?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 7:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Wakrike...Tamunoibiene, Tamunonengiofori, Tamunokuro, Tamunodepriye, Tamunotonye grin , Simipriye, Tamunokuro

Bros you still want family name join?
I will make do with Amachree but remove anything that has to with Nengiofori abeg .I had a senior that gave me an entire lawn in Okrika just for plucking fruits from the school garden, I never forgot that punishment. cheesy grin
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2015
kel4soft:

hahaha he will defo go and google. I promise him, he'll be disappointed.
I bet you the dude has absconded.

Truckpusher asked him his family and he quickly shouted "Jaja"... grin
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
I will make do with Amachree but remove anything that has to with Nengiofori abeg .I had a senior that gave me an entire lawn in Okrika just for plucking fruits from the school garden, I never forgot that punishment. cheesy grin
Hahaha na who get the fruit fa? Shey na OGS?
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I bet you the dude has absconded.

Truckpusher asked him his family and he quickly shouted "Jaja"... grin
I was baiting the treacherous thing before something came up and I had to leave for some couple of hours grin

When a friend described these guys as dangerous neighbors, I didn't get it but now I know better.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
Klinee:
When biafra soldier invade u guys did they kill u guys? They only target hausa/fulani nigeria soldier.

Oga they killed our men.. you dare nt go against there orders , They raped our girls.. y do you think we aligned With Nigeria Army.. A friend of mine on this forum narrated a storry. of hw Biafra Troop Killed his dad Principal.. Thank God For Nigeria Army
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Hahaha na who get the fruit fa? Shey na OGGS?
Na school property o.

Yeah O .G .S it is. cheesy

The guy change am for me sha sad
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by IGBOSON1: 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
liberty300:
you think it's wise for the south south to be rejecting igbos?

When the south south first fought for 13% derivation on their own, obasanjo sent soldiers to there village and wiped an entire village out..no one asked any question.

The south south then decided to align with the igbos. They got guns from igbos (yes, many igbos deal on guns, ask GEJ) and support from the igbos. What happened? The government listened to them and gave to them what they wanted.

The igbos is currently being castigated for their support for the GEJ, a south southerner. Wch GEJ is currently enjoying even now

Tell me, do you think it's wise for the south southerner to abandon the igbos now?

^^^Bros, all is not really as it appears on an open forum like this!

Most of these idio/ts rejoicing over this report and mocking Igbos are desperate for 'one Nigeria' to continue, and if in the event Biafra becomes a reality, their hope is that the hydrocarbon rich Niger Delta is left intact for them to continue their leeching and ownership of oyel wells! They also intend to use the region as a platform to economically frustrate the newly born republic by trying to deny us direct access to the Sea! Forget the fake monikers and claims of being from Rivers......most of them are primarily from two regions (one in the north and one in the south)!

They're pure evil!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:48pm On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Na school property o.

Yeah O .G .S it is. cheesy

The guy change am for me sha sad
Na OGS you go? No wonder you stubborn. It's the alma mata of some of my uncles. An uncle of mine is at present a senior staff at the school
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Klinee:
Mehn every SS people in onitsha act and claim igbo even benin,urhobo, ijaw ,calabar,ogoja. Come to onitsha, who care where u come from.

Urhobo claim Igbo ?.. Guy stop to they lie abeg.. e nor feet u.. No sane Urhobo man will ever claim to be an Igbo man.. even Edo or itsekiri , Urhobo wont claim na Igbo.. guy talk well o..
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by westreign(m): 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
Before joining the band wagon, ask those who have gone through this route b4. Its good and keep the government on its toe but it's bad for youth with prospect.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by ezeagu(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Urhobo claim Igbo ?.. Guy stop to they lie abeg.. e nor feet u.. No sane Urhobo man will ever claim to be an Igbo man.. even Edo or itsekiri , Urhobo wont claim na Igbo.. guy talk well o..

Sam Loco Efe was a miraculous phenomena then.

May the mumu continue to be with you.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by TimeManager(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
If Agbaje had won in lagos,the Igbos would have boasted before Okija Shrine that they control Lagos.
If benin and kogi had had historic connections with the igbos as they had with the Yorubas,by now benin and kogi would have been in big troubles.
The Truth Has Spoken!No Lie Only Truth!
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Klinee: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

So ijaw people hate igbos too? But when they come to onitsha they will claim as they align with igbos. I cant even believe that ijaw here can even talk hate words against igbos.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 7:52pm On Nov 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Na OGS you go? No wonder you stubborn. It's the alma mata of some of my uncles. An uncle of mine is at present a senior staff at the school
Proudly an Old Garri Seller. cheesy

I'm not stubborn at all - I'm a peacemaker. cool
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Xpaz: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Oga they killed our men.. you dare nt go against there orders , They raped our girls.. y do you think we aligned With Nigeria Army.. A friend of mine on this forum narrated a storry. of hw Biafra Troop Killed his dad Principal.. Thank God For Nigeria Army
though I don"'t wanna say a thing tonight.
but this your lies have got to stop
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Xpaz: 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin grin
you and kel4soft. believe me. all this your noise on naira land won't Change anything about opobo or Bonny.
Re: Rivers Elders Reject Biafra by Truckpusher(m): 8:00pm On Nov 13, 2015
Xpaz:

you and kel4soft.
believe me.
all this your noise on naira land won't Change anything about opobo or Bonny.
You'll have to die first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Buhari’s title: No law states how a President should be addressed - NBA / El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN / Bukola Saraki Reacts To Super Eagles Victory Over Libya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.