Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral (21174 Views)

Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) / MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." / Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 15, 2015
mike404:
OK IM DONE WITH YA ADANNATU grin

Lol night sha.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 15, 2015
just Got back from reading the Qu'ran and i couldn't help but notice, at the end of almost every verse, they rant about how allah is great and merciful and all knowing and acquainted with all things.

why?

why do they have to constantly remind their readers that allah is this and that? can't allah's actions speak for himself?

this is exactly what is called indoctrination. where the same information is constantly repeated. at the end of every sentence by a figure of authority. at the end, all the person has in his or her subconscious is that word. they cannot question it or think about it. each time they try to, their minds scream back at them that allah is great and they should stop asking questions and just do what is asked of them or they will burn. teaching that sort of thing to children should be child abuse. because it takes away their free will and ability to question.

now i actually understand what dalaman was talking about. there is no way you will teach that qu'ran to a child and he won't grow up to be a damaged human. reviewing all the discussions between muslims and everyone else, i've now seen that the muslims quickly resort to(and keep uttering) insults is because they feel insulted. it's ingrained into their subconscious. any form of challenge or question is a challenge to their very identities. which is an insult to them.

it's suddenly very clear to me now. if i was a muslim godfather, and i could tell my boys to blow up a plane. and if i told them this is because allah is great and merciful, they would do it. because their minds have been indoctrinated to that statement. and they would continue to shout allah is great to their deaths.

no wonder . . . no wonder . . .

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 1:36am On Nov 15, 2015
Teempakguy post=40031111[b:
]just Got back from reading the Qu'ran and i couldn't help but notice, at the end of almost every verse, they rant about how allah is great and merciful and all knowing and acquainted with all things.
[/b]
why?

why do they have to constantly remind their readers that allah is this and that? can't allah's actions speak for himself?

this is exactly what is called indoctrination. where the same information is constantly repeated. at the end of every sentence by a figure of authority. at the end, all the person has in his or her subconscious is that word. they cannot question it or think about it. each time they try to, their minds scream back at them that allah is great and they should stop asking questions and just do what is asked of them or they will burn. teaching that sort of thing to children should be child abuse. because it takes away their free will and ability to question.

now i actually understand what dalaman was talking about. there is no way you will teach that qu'ran to a child and he won't grow up to be a damaged human. reviewing all the discussions between muslims and everyone else, i've now seen that the muslims quickly resort to(and keep uttering) insults is because they feel insulted. it's ingrained into their subconscious. any form of challenge or question is a challenge to their very identities. which is an insult to them.

it's suddenly very clear to me now. if i was a muslim godfather, and i could tell my boys to blow up a plane. and if i told them this is because allah is great and merciful, they would do it. because their minds have been indoctrinated to that statement. and they would continue to shout allah is great to their deaths.

no wonder . . . no wonder . . .

Don't Christian say the same thing about God or your God is not all things and everything? grin

Don't abortion clinic killers in the U.S. kill innocent people in the name of their God.?

Fanaticism is everywhere and both religion use their holy book to kill innocent people.

What about when bh kill muslims inside mosques while praying to Allah? Are they killing them inside mosques while praying to Allah because praying to allah is against allah.?

The fact that demented people do things while shouting anything means nothing, they are just evil people doing evil things while hiding behind religion.

Just too bad many of you are too shallow and bigoted to reason beyond your shallow noses....

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 15, 2015
aresa:

Don't Christian say the same thing about God or your God is not all things and everything? grin

Don't abortion clinic killers in the U.S. kill innocent people in the name of their God.?

Fanaticism is everywhere and both religion use their holy book to kill innocent people.

What about when bh kill muslims inside mosques while praying to Allah? Are they killing them inside mosques while praying to Allah because praying to allah is against allah.?

The fact that demented people do things while shouting anything means nothing, they are just evil people doing evil things while hiding behind religion.

Just too bad many of you are too shallow and bigoted to reason beyond your shallow noses....
note that i didn't insult you. but you quoted me to insult me.. this proves what i was saying to be right.

i agree that fanaticism is everywhere. that arguement has nothing to do with what is going on here.

like i said, muslims can be made to do anything. even killing fellow muslims, buy simply invoking the words they've been indoctrinated with.

the fact that demented people shout something while doing things is because they've been taught that that is the truth.

i'm shallow? i'm bigoted? well at least, i'm not the one who shouts "what about christians?" when my religion is condemned. that's like a brother beating his younger sister, upon condemnation, he argues, "what about my elder brother? he used to beat her in the past!" well yeah, but that doesn't give you the right to beat her at all. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 1:47am On Nov 15, 2015
Skillz4u:
A rose was placed in a bullet hole in a restaurant window with a note reading: "In the name of what?"(Reuters) An open call on Facebook asking people not to blame Muslims for the Paris terror attacks has gone viral with over 28 thousand likes, 10,000 comments and 26,000 shares .
Leigh Matthews, from Cardiff, posted his feelings about anti-Muslim sentiments on his Facebook page earlier today..It reads
Can I just take this opportunity to remind you all that Mr Mohammed from your local shop wasn't involved in last nights attacks on Paris. Neither was Mrs Azeer from Lloyds Bank or her family. Kamal from down the road has never been to Paris, and his brother Abdul, the taxi driver, was watching the news in horror along with everyone else.
The people behind last night's attacks weren't Muslims, they were extremists using religion as vindication for their cowardice.
Please, I urge each and everyone of you, do not lay blame at the doors of the innocent just because of what they believe. They are no more to blame for Paris than you are.
We are one world and one family. Treat each other as such, because what happened last night should bring us closer together, not make us lash out against our neighbours for a perceived religion affiliation
Source: http://insidearewa..com/2015/11/dont-blame-muslims-for-paris-attacks.html?spref=tw

If the Quran and the Hadith's do not get an international ban, there can never be world peace.
We need to ban these books from where they are being produced n their distribution routes n we also need to pull out online sources and references.

Forget political correctnesd. These books have outlived their usefulness. All they do is to create a sleeper cell of terrorists at least historical evidences have proven.

It would be a grave error for us as the human race to allow our children be born into this kind of terror.
Islam has the capacity to wipe out the human race or make us self destruct.
We are in a race against time. If we are going to advance as a species we must ban Islam now.Islam makes the world stand still and doesn't lead to advancement in critical thinking.
It is like a robotic, zombiec mode. If we follow its ideologies the world will never move on and we should not forget we have to move on unless threats from space will wipe our children out!
We are in a race against time. Only the wise will understand...

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Funjosh(m): 1:48am On Nov 15, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

A terrorist on rampage. Cursed be that religion of piss.
[/s]

undecided
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 1:53am On Nov 15, 2015
Teempakguy:
note that i didn't insult you. but you quoted me to insult me.. this proves what i was saying to be right.

I didn't insult you, you made ignorant comments hence labeling your comments ignorant.

i agree that fanaticism is everywhere. that arguement has nothing to do with what is going on here.

like i said, muslims can be made to do anything. even killing fellow muslims, buy simply invoking the words they've been indoctrinated with.

Then that should tell you that it has nothing to do with religion but evil intentions.

the fact that demented people shout something while doing things is because they've been taught that that is the truth.

Then that should tell you that it has nothing to do with religion but evil intentions.

i'm shallow? i'm bigoted? well at least, i'm not the one who shouts "what about christians?" when my religion is condemned. that's like a brother beating his younger sister, upon condemnation, he argues, "what about my elder brother? he used to beat her in the past!" well yeah, but that doesn't give you the right to beat her at all.

Highlighting the fact that extremism is not limited to one religion is not condemning any religion, it's just broadening your knowledge since so far you sound very shallow and limited.

With your brother beating argument, you exposed your hypocrisy and contradiction since religious evil is evil regardless of religion. You can not limit evil one one side while ignoring the other side hence educating you about other religion.

Beating is beating regardless of who is doing the beating. Evil is evil regardless religion, christian or muslim so quit being shallow and ignorant...

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 2:54am On Nov 15, 2015
aresa:

I didn't insult you, you made ignorant comments hence labeling your comments [ignorant.

Highlighting the fact that extremism is not limited to one religion is not condemning any religion, it's just broadening your knowledge since so far you sound very shallow and limited.

With your brother beating argument, you exposed your hypocrisy and contradiction since religious evil is evil regardless of religion. You can not limit evil one one side while ignoring the other side hence educating you about other religion.

Beating is beating regardless of who is doing the beating. Evil is evil regardless religion, christian or muslim so quit being shallow and ignorant...
i'm sorry, did you just say you aren't insulting me? i beg to differ.

my point is very simple. the extremism that is rampant in your religion is because of the method with which your religion teaches it's tenets. AKA indoctrination and brainwashing. you cannot change that and it has nothing to do with christianity or whatever. stop pointing fingers and admit your flaws. fine, christianity is equally ridiculous, that doesn't change the fact that your religion is equally horrific. it's like you're measuring yourselves by christian standards.

evil is evil regardless of religion. but if your religion is being used for evil deeds, you should do something about it. number one thing that you should do, stop the senseless indoctrination. let children actually know right from wrong. not what allah says. undecided

i have said my own. if you don't take action now, these people will eventually get to a stage where muslims are discriminated like blacks were.
when that happens, don't complain. angry

i'm done preaching.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by moyarhtohbadt(f): 4:21am On Nov 15, 2015
agarawu23:
hey! Listen good. I have warned you times without number to stay off my moniker. Why do you keep aaslicking me on this forum?

If you are looking for friendship, I don't think I am in the same level with you because I can see how foolish and miserable your life is. You aren't my match Find your friendship else where.

I don't drag religion issue with fools who knows nothing about GOD and I cant stand your stvpitidy and that's why I kept ignoring ur quote.

I don't know when you will stop talking about fvcking Mr Nl that isn't bringing me cash. Are you this dumb or you are just facing spiritual problem or rather let me say a spell casted on you by your stvpid mother and father?

If your life is miserable and you are looking for a partner, agarawu isn't a match with you OK? You can search around and look for fools like you that can stand your stupidity.

Don't let me start making you a nuisance on this forum smiley

It's better you stop stalking me smiley
omo thank God we didn't vote for u.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 4:31am On Nov 15, 2015
Teempakguy:
i'm sorry, did you just say you aren't insulting me? i beg to differ.

my point is very simple. the extremism that is rampant in your religion is because of the method with which your religion teaches it's tenets. AKA indoctrination and brainwashing. you cannot change that and it has nothing to do with christianity or whatever. stop pointing fingers and admit your flaws. fine, christianity is equally ridiculous, that doesn't change the fact that your religion is equally horrific. it's like you're measuring yourselves by christian standards.

evil is evil regardless of religion. but if your religion is being used for evil deeds, you should do something about it. number one thing that you should do, stop the senseless indoctrination. let children actually know right from wrong. not what allah says. undecided

i have said my own. if you don't take action now, these people will eventually get to a stage where muslims are discriminated like blacks were.
when that happens, don't complain. angry

i'm done preaching.

To start with, it's very ignorant of you to say your religion or to assing to me any religion based on my views especially since i didn't tell you anything about my religion.

This is the problem with you arrogant religions nut jobs, you go around making ignorant generalizations about other people based on your own religious ignorance, bigotry and intolerance.

All the words you highlighted were used to qualify your ignorant utterances and not to insult.

When people rape, we call them rapists, when people steal, we call them thieves so when people make ignorant statements, we label them ignorant.

When you limit your mentality to one side of any view, we lable you limited.

The first mass murder and major terrorist act in the United states was commited in the name of Christian religion by timoty mcveigh. He killed blew up and killed 168 people when he blew up the federal building in Oklahoma.

Europeans commited more acts terrorism in Europe than any outsider.

Many of you ignorant bigots really need to get some education before spewing rubbish and odious ignorance on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 4:53am On Nov 15, 2015
aresa:

To start with, it's very ignorant of you to say your religion or to assing to me any religion based on my views especially since i didn't tell you anything about my religion.

This is the problem with you arrogant religions nut jobs, you go around making ignorant generalizations about other people based on your own religious ignorance, bigotry and intolerance.

All the words you highlighted were used to qualify your ignorant utterances and not to insult.

When people rape, we call them rapists, when people steal, we call them thieves so when people make ignorant statements, we label them ignorant.

When you limit your mentality to one side of any view, we lable you limited.

The first mass murder and major terrorist act in the United states was commited in the name of Christian religion by timoty mcveigh. He killed blew up and killed 168 people when he blew up the federal building in Oklahoma.

Europeans commited more acts terrorism in Europe than any outsider.

Many of you ignorant bigots really need to get some education before spewing rubbish and odious ignorance on the internet.
you _fucking idiot! angry

anyway, grin let me calm down before i stoop to your level. listen, i've told you several times to

1. stop insulting me.
2. stop criticizing christianity to justify islam evil.

i've literally repeated those two facts now more than thrice, just because christians are doing it doesn't mean it's right. get that into your mush brain. telling me the atrocities christianity has committed DOESN'T change the fact that paris was JIHADIZED recently. just because christians murdered people in the past doesn't change the fact that ISLAM is ALSO murdering a bunch of innocent people. get THAT into your mush brain. what these extremists are doing IS BAD. and they are doing it under the guise of islam. WHY? well, because they are uneducated and otherwise indoctrinated. i'm telliing you that indoctrination IS BAD. LEAVE christianity out of this. we're talking about islam now. NOT christianity. get THAT into your mush brain. i'm sick and tired of having to repeat this statement over and over again.

ust because christians are doing it doesn't make it right or normal. neither does it justify your atrocities. what is bad is BAD.

I thought islam was supposed to be the better religion? why is it being rated on the same moral scale as christianity? why can't you ever come out, like the christians sometimes do, and say boldly, our religion is THE MOST PEACEFUL RELIGION IN THE WORLD TODAY. no. you can't. actually, in 2015. islam IS the MOST VIOLENT Religion in the world. christians stopped doing this shit since the last century. and you lots are still doing it.

STOP this shit! this is FOOLISHNESS.

i have said my own. i swear, if you quote me again and attempt to use christian atrocites to justify yours, thunder will fire that your area. angry bullshit. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 4:55am On Nov 15, 2015
[s]
Teempakguy:
you _fucking idiot! angry

anyway, grin let me calm down before i stoop to your level. listen, i've told you several times to

1. stop insulting me.
2. stop criticizing christianity to justify islam evil.

i've literally repeated those two facts now more than thrice, just because christians are doing it doesn't mean it's right. get that into your mush brain. telling me the atrocities christianity has committed DOESN'T change the fact that paris was JIHADIZED recently. just because christians murdered people in the past doesn't change the fact that ISLAM is ALSO murdering a bunch of innocent people. get THAT into your mush brain. what these extremists are doing IS BAD. and they are doing it under the guise of islam. WHY? well, because they are uneducated and otherwise indoctrinated. i'm telliing you that indoctrination IS BAD. LEAVE christianity out of this. we're talking about islam now. NOT christianity. get THAT into your mush brain. i'm sick and tired of having to repeat this statement over and over again.

ust because christians are doing it doesn't make it right or normal. neither does it justify your atrocities. what is bad is BAD.

I thought islam was supposed to be the better religion? why is it being rated on the same moral scale as christianity? why can't you ever come out, like the christians sometimes do, and say boldly, our religion is THE MOST PEACEFUL RELIGION IN THE WORLD TODAY. no. you can't. actually, in 2015. islam IS the MOST VIOLENT Religion in the world. christians stopped doing this shit since the last century. and you lots are still doing it.

STOP this shit! this is FOOLISHNESS.

i have said my own. i swear, if you quote me again and attempt to use christian atrocites to justify yours, thunder will fire that your area. angry bullshit. angry
[/s]

Generalization is ignorance and stupidity. Didn't they teach you that in school?

You are sounding more and more dumb, idiotic, ignorant and unintelligent.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by theimmortals(m): 5:06am On Nov 15, 2015
chocolateme:
Eziokwu??
Why are you quickly running to defend Muslims? Isn't it so obvious that the technique and manner for the killings is the Muslim signature? But anyway, time shall tell
I guess you reason with ur P*ssy don't you come across this "they
were extremists using religion as vindication for their
cowardice."
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Kestolovee95(f): 5:14am On Nov 15, 2015
mulattoclaro:
Islam is a curse and a disease to this world. I pity Germany, France, Serbia and other countries that are opening their borders to these sadists who derive joy in snuffing life out of innocent people and altering the balance of a place. Islam has never been a religion of peace. Go and check very well. Islam is a religion of pedophiles, rapists, cold-blooded killers, extremists, terrorists, slave traders etc. Where's that nuisance called Truthpallbearer? Come and say your usual trash. Bloodsuckers.

Why are you lamenting now? Calm down, when Biafra leaves, you'll you will be living in a truly Islamic majority republic of nigeria. I implore you and your likeminded oafs to start learning the quoran, time is running out on you.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Kestolovee95(f): 5:16am On Nov 15, 2015
Pack all muslims into a container and nuke them. Peace will return to the world.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 5:21am On Nov 15, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Generalization is ignorance and stupidity. Didn't they teach you that in school?

You are sounding more and more dumb, idiotic, ignorant and unintelligent.
And our resident genius replies my entire post with a strikethrough and even more insults.

hmmn, probably if i was in an environment where there were three guys with aresa's personality, they would have ganged up and slit my throat while chanting allah is great and merciful.

and some idiot over the internet would defend their actions by mentioning the crusades that happened 1500 years ago.

this is why atheists don't even bother arguing with islamists. it's just not worth it. they will immediately start insulting and calling for your death or maiming while playing the victim. they are extremely hostile and irrevocably and mind blowingly lacking in common logic and sense.

dude, i'm done here. the foolishness floating around is just too much, my brain is allergic to it. do what ever you want. i don't give a damn. after all, we're all doing it. so that makes it right. keep killing. it's okay.

bye forever. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by bigsmoke2(m): 5:23am On Nov 15, 2015
#Muslimsarenotterrorists

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 5:28am On Nov 15, 2015
[s]
Teempakguy:
And our resident genius replies my entire post with a strikethrough and even more insults.

hmmn, probably if i was in an environment where there were three guys with aresa's personality, they would have ganged up and slit my throat while chanting allah is great and merciful.

and some idiot over the internet would defend their actions by mentioning the crusades that happened 1500 years ago.

this is why atheists don't even bother arguing with islamists. it's just not worth it. they will immediately start insulting and calling for your death or maiming while playing the victim. they are extremely hostile and irrevocably and mind blowingly lacking in common logic and sense.

dude, i'm done here. the foolishness floating around is just too much, my brain is allergic to it. do what ever you want. i don't give a damn. after all, we're all doing it. so that makes it right. keep killing. it's okay.

bye forever. undecided
[/s]

You've already established your ignorant, daftft and idiotic credentials so quit trying to impress me with that rubbish.

Sell your ignorance and bigotry to your kind...

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Truckpusher(m): 5:33am On Nov 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Raghead, It's prayer time. cheesy

Go raise your ass to your molester prophet. grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by bigsmoke2(m): 5:33am On Nov 15, 2015
The terrorist never asked those they killed about their religious affiliation, they don't care whether ure Muslim christian jew budist or atheist they just opened fire and shot at random they are just psychopath out for blood nothing more

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 5:34am On Nov 15, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

You've already established your ignorant, daftft and idiotic credentials so quit trying to impress me with that rubbish.

Sell your ignorance and bigotry to your kind...
... And the Islamist goat continues his baseless ranting. Muslims never argue with facts, you're all the same.

Piss and poo be unto you and your generations of jihadists.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 5:39am On Nov 15, 2015
aresa:

[s]Don't Christian say the same thing about God or your God is not all things and everything? grin

Just too bad many of you are too shallow and bigoted to reason beyond your shallow noses....[/s]

The defender of the religion of vermins and sub humans is here again. grin

You keep justifying your actions of killing by saying "Christians are doing bla... Bla...". Keep defending is-ram, It's fun for me and it gives me more leverage.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 5:41am On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin grin grin grin smh
grin grin The raghead aresa is a confirmed Jihadist. He's here defending the indefensible!
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Truckpusher(m): 5:42am On Nov 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

grin grin The raghead aresa is a confirmed Jihadist. He's here defending the indefensible!
Damn! boy you got mouth. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by oloriooko(m): 6:03am On Nov 15, 2015
a little prayer for all in relation to the Paris killings:

may this same fate that befell all the victims of this devilish attack be upon the family, children loved ones and generations unborn of anyone whether Muslim or not that passively, actively, silently or openly support the barbaric killings of the innocent in Paris

may peace tranquility and good health be alien to their children and generations for ever.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by shidof(m): 6:26am On Nov 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Islam remains a curse and a cankerworm.
dtz why ua still a curse and cankerworm to ur family and so shall it continues to be In sha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by BanevsJoker(m): 6:28am On Nov 15, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
In every 10 moslems, 7 are potential terrorist, suicide bomber and a bloody jihadists . The remaining 3 are covert terrorist sympathizers.
This is the first honest, unbiased post I have seen here in the whole of 2015. Truth will always be bitter, but it must be said.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 6:30am On Nov 15, 2015
shidof:
dtz why ua still a curse and cankerworm to ur family and so shall it continues to be In sha Allah.
Piss and poo be unto mohammed.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by shidof(m): 6:34am On Nov 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Piss and poo be unto mohammed.
I knws dt ur life is already miserable, continue incurring more woes into ur miserable life. Time shall tell

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 15, 2015
CC: plappville , come and deal with dis cult organisation.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by akatekpe(m): 6:35am On Nov 15, 2015
Is anyone blaming Muslim? We are only blaming ISLAM sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Deletion Of Section 84(12): Malami Effects Judgement In Line With The Law / Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC / Orubebe: FG Drops Bribery Charges Against Ex-Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.