Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral (21175 Views)

Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) / MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." / Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 12:01am On Nov 15, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Bigots and ignorantIdiots bore me... grin

Mohammedans and terrorist sympathizers repulse me. Come and behead us. I know you're boiling on the inside now.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by vladimiros: 12:01am On Nov 15, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Bigots and ignorantIdiots bore me... grin

[size=14pt]any time I tackle you with facts
you call me a bigot

then you complain about Islamophobia..
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 15, 2015
mike404:
AREN'T THEY PEACE LOVING PEOPLE ANYMORE

I'm curious to why you are asking me that? After I said deportation asap?
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by mike404(m): 12:03am On Nov 15, 2015
RisingSun1:
Muslems often say that terrorists hide under the islam to carry out their attacks.

Then my question is why islam?
There are many major religions in the world like: Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism, Islam, Jainism, Judaism, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoism, and Zoroastrianism.

Why is it that terrorists only under islam? Why can't they hide under other religions? Why islam? What attracts them to islam?

Muslems should better accept the obvious fact that there is something violent about their religion simple!
THIS NATIONAL QUESTION IS BEGGING FOR ANSWER ARESA MADRIDGUY AGARAWU OMENKA. YALL TERRORIST SHOULD COME IN AND DEFEND THIS WRITE-UP

3 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 12:03am On Nov 15, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

... You aint seen nothing yet. Hundreds of innocent lives were lost last night because of Islam. Though the French people kinda bleeped up for allowing vermins in their midst.

That rubbish book you guys read is what is filled with oodious rambling written by a Demented prophet and read by brainwashed rams like yourself.
[/s]

Blah Blah Blah BORING... grin
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by linuxuser(m): 12:04am On Nov 15, 2015
Adanna28:

Lol are you okay? You are show casing fanatic tendencies here, for your information I am not Muslim.

Though it was nice to laugh at your false assumptions.

Thanks for your correction. But really that does not change anything as your comments suggests that colonialism is now equivalent to today's islamic terrorism where innocent children and people are being killed and murdered in cold blood.

http://tinypic.com/r/2vvrgk8/9
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by RisingSun1: 12:04am On Nov 15, 2015
aresa:

Why do supposedly christian terrorists commit and kill based on their religious teachings and the bible? Are they doing it because of the bible or because they are evil?

Do you even know that there've been more terrorist acts committed by christian europeans in europe this year by any outside group?

You uneducated villagers really need to shut up with your elementary garbage.grin
Tell ur blood-sucking religion to stop killing!

Christain europeans you mentioned have turn a new leaf,they are no longer killing today.

When will your mohammed inspired islamic terrorists repent and stop sucking innocent human blood??

4 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 12:04am On Nov 15, 2015
[s]
vladimiros:

[size=14pt]any time I tackle you with facts
you call me a bigot

then you complain about Islamophobia..
[/size]
[/s]

There is nothing factual about hate mongering, religious bigotry and gross ignorance so keep quiet with that rubbish grin
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 12:04am On Nov 15, 2015
aresa the cantankerous nitwit mohammedan can't counter with facts. Deep in his heart, the goat knows that his religion is a blood thirsty cult. They are all in bondage.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 12:05am On Nov 15, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

[s]There is nothing factual about hate mongering, religious bigotry and gross ignorance so keep quiet with that rubbish[/s] grin

Piss and poo be on mohammed the molester.

aallah hu akbar!

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 12:06am On Nov 15, 2015
[s]
RisingSun1:
Tell ur blood-sucking religion to stop killing!

Christain europeans you mentioned have turn a new leaf,they are no longer killing today.

When will your mohammed inspired islamic terrorists repent and stop sucking innocent human blood??
[/s]

OMG!!! See another bigot troll... grin

Shey den get manufacturing plant inside your villages where they manufacture ignorant bigots, illiterate with shallow mentality on top conveyer belt ni? grin
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 12:07am On Nov 15, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Blah Blah Blah BORING... grin

Piss be unto you thou follower of the blood thirsty monster.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 12:07am On Nov 15, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

Piss and poo be on mohammed the molester.

aallah hu akbar!
[/s]

Blah Blah Blah BORING grin
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 12:07am On Nov 15, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

Piss be unto you thou follower of the blood thirsty monster.
[/s]

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by mike404(m): 12:08am On Nov 15, 2015
WHERE IS WASIU AKA AGARAWU THE TERRORIST angry
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 12:08am On Nov 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
aresa the cantankerous nitwit mohammedan can't counter with facts. Deep in his heart, the goat knows that his religion is a blood thirsty cult. They are all in bondage.

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 12:08am On Nov 15, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

does it change the fact that Islam is a cankerworm?... See this shekau buharistic terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 12:08am On Nov 15, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

does it change the fact that Islam is a cankerworm?... See this shekau buharistic terrorist.
[/s]

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 12:09am On Nov 15, 2015
mike404:
WHERE IS WASIU AKA AGARAWU THE TERRORIST angry
That foolish agarawu23 has gone to rape innocent girls.

aresa is the mohammedan holding the forte now. The cursed son of a raghead is frustrated.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 12:10am On Nov 15, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Goat mohammedan. Angry fool hiding behind a smiley. Write all the epistle, you can't convince us. Islam is best practiced by animals.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by mike404(m): 12:11am On Nov 15, 2015
Adanna28:

I'm curious to why you are asking me that? After I said deportation asap?
YOU MADE US TO UNDERSTAND THAT MUSLIMS ARE PEACE LOVING PEOPLE. NDI IGBO SI NA ONYE YA NA EKWENSU NA ERIKO NRI NA EJI OGOLOGO NGAJI
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 12:11am On Nov 15, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

Goat mohammedan. Angry fool hiding behind a smiley. Write all the epistle, you can't convince us. Islam is best practiced by animals.
[/s]

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 12:13am On Nov 15, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

FUCK_ ISLAM AND Bleep THE MOLESTER MOHAM-MAD

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by cyprus000: 12:13am On Nov 15, 2015
Csami:
Muslims are sympathetic to the cause of terrorists. They might not be one physically but if you can see their heart, you'll know exactly what I mean.
When boko haram started, they were blowing up churches and hardly you'll see a Muslim condemning such attacks. When there were no more churches to blow up, they turned to their mosques.

Terrorists are Muslims. The remaining Muslims are terrorist sympathizers and if you're Muslim and you don't agree, you are a potential terrorist.
gringrin
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 12:14am On Nov 15, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

ANIMALISTIC mohammedan. Islam is a curse.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:23am On Nov 15, 2015
mike404:
YOU MADE IS TO UNDERSTAND THAT MUSLIMS ARE PEACE LOVING PEOPLE. NDI IGBO SI NA ONYE YA NA EKWENSU NA ERIKO NRI NA EJI OGOLOGO NGAJI

Are you talking about the prev comments on this thread? I see, how it going to be in here.

Go back and read what I posted, I said religion should be eradicated from the face of the earth.

Just because I mentioned things about the killings in the past that christians have done( recorded history at that) I'm automatically labelled a Muslim/Muslim lover? Smh.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 12:29am On Nov 15, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

FUCK_ ISLAM AND Bleep THE MOLESTER MOHAM-MAD
[/s]

SeverusSnape:

ANIMALISTIC mohammedan. Islam is a curse.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by mike404(m): 12:30am On Nov 15, 2015
Adanna28:

Are you talking about the prev comments on this thread? I see, how it going to be in here.

Go back and read what I posted, I said religion should be eradicated from the face of the earth.

Just because I mentioned things about the killings in the past that christians have done( recorded history at that) I'm automatically labelled a Muslim/Muslim lover? Smh.
NA SMALL SMALL NAU grin NA SO WHITE WIDOW TAKE START HER OWN
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Csami(m): 12:30am On Nov 15, 2015
mike404:
YOU MADE IS TO UNDERSTAND THAT MUSLIMS ARE PEACE LOVING PEOPLE. NDI IGBO SI NA ONYE YA NA EKWENSU NA ERIKO NRI NA EJI OGOLOGO NGAJI

Ndi ara na wetin u dey call peace loving? Ok

I was born in Kaduna. I stay there for over ten years. Will I ever go back there? FUCCK NO!

In 2000, they rioted for no just cause and killed Christians, burnt down churches why?
No answer.

When they started their "western education is evil or whatever" no one criticized them till body parts started flying.
Why? Still no answer.

Muslims are never peaceful. They never were!

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:32am On Nov 15, 2015
mike404:
NA SMALL SMALL NAU grin NA SO WHITE WIDOW TAKE START HER OWN

So immature, don't blame me for your lack of comprehensional skills.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by mike404(m): 12:35am On Nov 15, 2015
Adanna28:

So immature, don't blame me for your lack of comprehensional skills.
OK IM DONE WITH YA ADANNATU grin
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 12:38am On Nov 15, 2015
Bigotry is the sacred disease.

Heraclitus

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12)

Orubebe: FG Drops Bribery Charges Against Ex-Minister / APC Akwa-Ibom Youths Write Tinubu / Saraki denies congratulating APC senator-elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.