Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral (21191 Views)

Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) / MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." / Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by ArikeAriyo(f): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
Seun

Mukina2

Please do something about this thread asap!!!!

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
Omotayor123:
Only fools will blame Muslims..
See this she-mohammedan talking. Only a big fool won't blame IS-ram. Piss be unto the "holy" prophet.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by fabiomatic(m): 9:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Piss be on mohammed. And piss be unto you too. Have you given your nine years old daughter out in marriage like you promised...

Terrorist, thank goodness you lost the Mr. Nairaland competition. We can't afford to have a terrorist being Mr. Nairaland
ah ah, nawa oo. you guys should seek knowledge about Islam and stop believing what you see.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The guy agarawu23 is a muslim, and that's how they all behave - like cave men and animals. The goat quoted me first and now he's trying to divert attention from the wickedness of his demonic religion.

aallah and mohammed are all fools.

agarawu23 is a suya seller grin mai suya - ecoterrors (of a blessed memory)

3 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Fash20: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ina dina indaallahi islam. Allah(the Almighty God) will not accept any religion from you except Islam.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by mike404(m): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
AMINAT508 ZURIA YOU GUYS SHOULD SAY SOMETHING JOWO

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
agarawu23:
wlsm
That guy is a silly guy and I think I am ready for him today
so dis idiat is of the rapist, killer, 72virgin, someone who marry a 9year old girl, someone who cant even safe himself from d poison dat killed him mohammed religion? no wonder u always behaved like an animal

3 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by fabiomatic(m): 9:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mogidi:
These are not Muslims, yet when they were firing on innocent bystanders they were screaming Allahu Akhber.
were u there?
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by theDEVILisHERE: 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
Skillz4u:
A rose was placed in a bullet hole in a restaurant window with a note reading: "In the name of what?"(Reuters) An open call on Facebook asking people not to blame Muslims for the Paris terror attacks has gone viral with over 28 thousand likes, 10,000 comments and 26,000 shares .
Leigh Matthews, from Cardiff, posted his feelings about anti-Muslim sentiments on his Facebook page earlier today..It reads
Can I just take this opportunity to remind you all that Mr Mohammed from your local shop wasn't involved in last nights attacks on Paris. Neither was Mrs Azeer from Lloyds Bank or her family. Kamal from down the road has never been to Paris, and his brother Abdul, the taxi driver, was watching the news in horror along with everyone else.
The people behind last night's attacks weren't Muslims, they were extremists using religion as vindication for their cowardice.
Please, I urge each and everyone of you, do not lay blame at the doors of the innocent just because of what they believe. They are no more to blame for Paris than you are.
We are one world and one family. Treat each other as such, because what happened last night should bring us closer together, not make us lash out against our neighbours for a perceived religion affiliation
Source: http://insidearewa..com/2015/11/dont-blame-muslims-for-paris-attacks.html?spref=tw

Islam (and religion ) does not make people to reason properly
You are writing heartfelt message to people you killed and still plan to kill based on the instructions of your religion
And you expect the people to take you seriously

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by agarawu23(m): 9:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
Zinicc:

And Muhammed raape the death outa your mammy's eyes..

Terrorist fvcker....you dived this thread hoping that we will sympathiz with blood sucker like your kind...Piggy boy!

You better not sleep tonight cos yu ain't waking up tomorrow morning.
grin angry grin
Well seems you don't know me

I am also a trouble maker and I am ready for this shit tonight.

I don't need sympathy from you dullard. Why not sympathize with your dad who is about to die of AIDS?

Is your mum back from psychiatric hospital ? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
fabiomatic:
speak knowledgeably bro. what's your proof to support your statement?
My proof... Are you really asking this

Bokoharam, Al-qaeda, ISIS, Hezbollah, Hamas are all Buddhist terrorist groups I guess. undecided

The world will never be a peaceful place as long as people still practice that demonic religion.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
mike404:
AMINAT508 ZURIA YOU GUYS SHOULD SAY SOMETHING JOWO

Leave Aminat508 kiss out of this

she's my wife to be

with her i no mind converting to muslim smiley

3 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
ArikeAriyo:
Seun
Mukina2
Thank you.
pls can someone tell me wat killed dat mohammed self?

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by ArikeAriyo(f): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
Seun Dominique mukina2 please do something about this thread.

Thanks
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by miqos02(m): 9:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
hmmm
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by mike404(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
ArikeAriyo:
Seun

Mukina2

Thank you.
JOHN 8:32 AND YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The guy agarawu23 is a muslim, and that's how they all behave - like cave men and animals. The goat quoted me first and now he's trying to divert attention from the wickedness of his demonic religion.

aallah and mohammed are all fools.

Yes after I saw his rant, I was force to retracr the posts only to found out ťhat he quoted you first.
The guy na fugitive for NL...

This criminality is common with these Islam monstérs..always blaming others for their babarism.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:

agarawu23 is a suya seller grin mai suya - ecoterrors (of a blessed memory)
The guy is a monstrous raghead. Let him come and deny the verses below.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 9:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
mike404:
JOHN 8:32 AND YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH AND THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE

i pain am grin
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by doublewisdom: 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Piss be on mohammed. And piss be unto you too. Have you given your nine years old daughter out in marriage like you promised...

Terrorist, thank goodness you lost the Mr. Nairaland competition. We can't afford to have a terrorist being Mr. Nairaland
I made sure he didn't win!

3 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by agarawu23(m): 9:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:

she's my wife to be

God 4bid

Pervert, u better find your wife from your religion and stop mas tur bating with her pic
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

The guy is a monstrous raghead. Let him come and deny the verses below.
lol grin
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by mike404(m): 9:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:

she's my wife to be
ZURIA IS MY SWEET POTATO wink
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 9:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
doublewisdom:

I made sure he didn't win!
Nice one boss. We can't afford to have a terrorist agarawu23 became Mr. Nairaland. Kudos to all who ensured his defeat!
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by agarawu23(m): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
Zinicc:

Yes after I saw his rant, I was force to retracr the posts only to found out ťhat he quoted you first.
The guy na fugitive for NL...

This criminality is common with these Islam monstérs..always blaming others for their babarism.
may ogun kill you and your lame parents.

Your life will remain miserable for ever And ever amen
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by ArikeAriyo(f): 9:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
Dominique Seun mukina2

Please do something about this thread. This is too absurd.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by linuxuser(m): 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
Action speaks louder than voice. Think of any violence any where in the world, you will always see they are pontentially the handiwork of MUSLIMS or at least 95% of them. They keep telling us Islam is peace but what we see all over the world is violence.

JESUS OR Mohammed who is more powerful? Only you can decide.
Mohammed disciples kill for the Faith; Christ disciples were killed for their faith;
Mohammed was a prince of War; Jesus is the Prince of Peace;
Mohammed preached prosecution against the infidels; Christ forgave those that prosecuted him;
Mohammed is a taker of Life; Jesus a Giver of Life;
Mohammed and his fellow warriors murdered Thousands; Jesus murdered none but gave Life to many;
Mohammed preached FORCE; Christ preached Faith;
Mohammed was a warrior, Christ a deliverer;
Mohammed commanded be converted or die; Christ commanded - belief and live;
Mohammed was swift to shed blood; Jesus shed his own blood on the cross so that we can have eternal life;
Mohammed preached death to the infidel; Christ prayed - forgive them for they know not what they are doing;
Mohammed constrained people by conquest; but Christ constrained by love;
Mohammed ordered death to the Jews; Jesus was a Jew;
The Quran says fight the cause of Allah; The Bible says the weapon of our warfare is not carnal;
Quran says fight and slain pagans where ever you can find them; Christ said love your neighbour as yourself;
Quaran says I will inspire terror into the heart of unbelievers; God showed His love to the unbelievers;
Quran is a manual that condones violence; slaughter and genocide to those who do not accept islam; The Bible is a missionary manual on how to share the good news to the world;
Mohammed mission was to conquer the world for Allah; Christ mission was to conquer death, hell and grave for us;
Mohammed considered Christ a good prophet, Christ considered Mohammed a FALSE Prophet;
Mohammed claimed that there was one god Allah; Christ claimed he was God manifest in the flesh;
Mohammed tomb - occupied; Jesus tomb empty.
Which one do you think is more powerful; I choose JESUS NOT JIHAD

http://tinypic.com/r/2vvrgk8/9

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 9:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
agarawu23:
God 4bid

Pervert, u better find your wife from your religion and stop mas tur bating with her pic
[/s]
lol do your religion forbid converting people?

trust me i will become a full muslim with long kaftan and white cap if only I am been converted by Aminat508 kiss

but you no sey na suya seller you be cheesy

Nope Aminat508 is my future wife and na only her fit convert me get that into your stinking brain suya seller
am not gay but you are cheesy

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by fabiomatic(m): 9:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

My proof... Are you really asking this

Bokoharam, Al-qaeda, ISIS, Hezbollah, Hamas are all Buddhist terrorist groups I guess. undecided

The world will never be a peaceful place as long as people still practice that demonic religion.
I mean your proof from the Quran or any justification to say they are Muslims? do you know what it takes to be Muslim? these people are jus hiding under the guise of Islam. I'm sure u never heard about the crusaders who hid under the guise of Christianity, some centuries back. Islam never said anywhere to kill people unjustly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

"You Are Scum" - Lauretta Onochie Lampoons Ozekhome / Buhari’s Achievement In Rice Production Alone Enough To Get Him Reelected – FG / Recuperating Governor Suntai Goes Fishing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.