Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral (21196 Views)

Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) / MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." / Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

ISI need hatemongers, bigots and evil people so go fill out application with ISIS.. grin

Quit hiding behind that "laugh" smiley. We all know you wish to behead us now. Shame on you mohammedan. *spits*

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
vladimiros:

[size=15pt]This is the problem i have with you Moderate Muslims or whatever

all i said was that you should talk to your extremist.. you went on to target my history, call me a troll and a hate monger..

I am disappointed you did not call me a Jew, or an American infidel yet.

The truth is the truth.. talk to your youths about Islamic extremism or nothing will change..
[/size]
[/s]

Why are you bothering me with your bigoted and ignorant religious rubbish lamentations.? grin
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

ISIS started from hate and bigotry like you so why not join them ? grin

Your useless pedophilic prophet brought ISIS and by extension terrorism to the world. Every one knows that. I'm not a mohammedan like you, so why should I join the group. You stand a better chance.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by vladimiros: 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Why are you bothering me with your bigoted and ignorant religious rubbish lamentations.? grin

[size=15pt]I reply with an educated reply, you call me a Bigot

then you complain about Islamophobia

continue..
[/size]
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 11:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

Quit hiding behind that "laugh" smiley. We all know you wish to behead us now. Shame on you mohammedan. *spits*
[/s]

I'm laughing because I stopped taking you ignorant losers, misguided clowns and bigots seriously. grin
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

[s]Why are you bothering me with your bigoted and ignorant religious rubbish lamentations.? grin[/s]

[size=15pt]ISLAM IS A CURSE TO THE WORLD. The world will be a better place without those vermins[/size]
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Csami:

Lmao!
Just agree that their religion is peaceful.
it could be pissful for all i care......
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
vladimiros:

There is nothing educated about spewing hate, bigotry and ignorance.

You clowns and bigots are worse than ISIS grin
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

[size=15pt]ISLAM IS A CURSE TO THE WORLD. The world will be a better place without those vermins[/size]

Second to you religious bigots and and hate spewing intolerant losers.. grin
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]
[s]I'm laughing because I stopped taking you ignorant losers, misguided clowns and bigots seriously[/s]. grin

You have no choice than to take us serious. Because we will never stop saying the truth about that devilish religion. You're online up to this time because you take us seriously.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by RisingSun1: 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
Muslems often say that terrorists hide under the islam to carry out their attacks.

Then my question is why islam?
There are many major religions in the world like: Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism, Islam, Jainism, Judaism, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoism, and Zoroastrianism.

Why is it that terrorists only under islam? Why can't they hide under other religions? Why islam? What attracts them to islam?

Muslems should better accept the obvious fact that there is something violent about their religion simple!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Brightology2(m): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
Shut up ur smelling terrorist mouth dia. MuhamMAD is a goat
agarawu23:
hey! Listen good. I have warned you times without number to stay off my moniker. Why do you keep aaslicking me on this forum?

If you are looking for friendship, I don't think I am in the same level with you because I can see how foolish and miserable your life is. You aren't my match Find your friendship else where.

I don't drag religion issue with fools who knows nothing about GOD and I cant stand your stvpitidy and that's why I kept ignoring ur quote.

I don't know when you will stop talking about fvcking Mr Nl that isn't bringing me cash. Are you this dumb or you are just facing spiritual problem or rather let me say a spell casted on you by your stvpid mother and father?

If your life is miserable and you are looking for a partner, agarawu isn't a match with you OK? You can search around and look for fools like you that can stand your stupidity.

Don't let me start making you a nuisance on this forum smiley

It's better you stop stalking me smiley

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by ALISMILE(m): 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
In every 10 moslems, 7 are potential terrorist, suicide bomber and a bloody jihadists . The remaining 3 are covert terrorist sympathizers.
so now what do u intend to do? Kill ur sef?
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by vladimiros: 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
aresa:

There is nothing educated about spewing hate, bigotry and ignorance.

You clowns and bigots are worse than ISIS grin

[size=14pt]keep calling me a Bigot, just because I said you should orientate your youths

then when those you refused to train become extremist

you will come to Nairaland to shout " they are not real muslims"
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 11:48pm On Nov 14, 2015
aresa:

Second to you religious bigots and and hate spewing intolerant losers.. grin

I'm an ISLAMPHOBE and I'm proud. Fuck_ Islam and fuck_ that child molester called moham-mad.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
vladimiros:

[size=14pt]keep calling me a Bigot, just because I said you should orientate your youths

then when those you refused to train become extremist

you will come to Nairaland to shout " they are not real muslims"
[/size]

aresa himself is a terrorist!... You expect a terrorist to orientate his younger ones... Never!... He'll rather brainwash them the more.

Muslims are cursed souls.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2015
RisingSun1:
Muslems often say that terrorists hide under the islam to carry out their attacks.

There are many major religions in the world like: Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism, Islam, Jainism, Judaism, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoism, and Zoroastrianism.

Why is it that terrorists only under islam? Why can't they hide under other religions? Why islam? What attracts them to islam?

Muslems should better accept the obvious fact that there is something violent about their religion simple!

Why do supposedly christian terrorists commit and kill based on their religious teachings and the bible? Are they doing it because of the bible or because they are evil?

Do you even know that there've been more terrorist acts committed by christian europeans in europe this year by any outside group?

You uneducated villagers really need to shut up with your elementary garbage.grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Csami(m): 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
Muslims are sympathetic to the cause of terrorists. They might not be one physically but if you can see their heart, you'll know exactly what I mean.
When boko haram started, they were blowing up churches and hardly you'll see a Muslim condemning such attacks. When there were no more churches to blow up, they turned to their mosques.

Terrorists are Muslims. The remaining Muslims are terrorist sympathizers and if you're Muslim and you don't agree, you are a potential terrorist.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 11:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

aresa himself is a terrorist!... You expect a terrorist to orientate his younger ones... Never!... He'll rather brainwash them the more.

Muslims are cursed souls.
[/s]

Stop repeating the same bigoted nonsense, I heard you the first timer... grin
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 11:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
RisingSun1:

Hope the remaining defender mohammedan of the stupid_ religion is reading this your post?

Islam forever remains a cankerworm!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Brightology2(m): 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
U pple should get out of dis forum. Terrorist
Naijacitizen:

surah Al-Baqara

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Stop repeating the same bigoted nonsense, I heard you the first timer... grin

You Mohammedans are block heads. Repetition is needed to drive home the truth in your jihadi filled brain. I'm sure you're planning on getting married to a nine year old girl like your foolish prophet did.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Zuria(f): 11:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
mike404:
THIS ISSUE IS STRICTLY BETWEEN ME AND WASIU AKA AGARAWU. I READY NEED TO TELL HIM THE TRUTH ABOUT ISLAMIC RELIGION
Okay...I won't want to come between you and your friend grin be safe!!!!
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by vladimiros: 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
aresa:

Why do supposedly christian terrorists commit and kill based on their religious teachings and the bible? Are they doing it because of the bible or because they are evil?

Do you even know that there've been more terrorist acts committed by christian europeans in europe this year by any outside group?

You uneducated villagers really need to shut up with your elementary garbage.grin

[size=14pt]Please mention One Christian terrorist group that kills in the name of jesus.

secondly, you Muslims easily forget about the Ottoman Empire and the Moors who did what the crusaders did, but this time to mainland Europe

but thats the past, lets talk about now.. if you like keep ignoring the issue at hand.. then you complain islamophobia

mumu
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 11:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Csami:
Muslims are sympathetic to the cause of terrorists. They might not be one physically but if you can see their heart, you'll know exactly what I mean.
When boko haram started, they were blowing up churches and hardly you'll see a Muslim condemning such attacks. When there were no more churches to blow up, they turned to their mosques.

Terrorists are Muslims. The remaining Muslims are terrorist sympathizers and if you're Muslim and you don't agree, you are a potential terrorist.

cc: aresa

They keep denying this fact.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Brightology2(m): 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
Bloody terrorist. U should be ashame of ur dirty religion.
agarawu23:
[s][/s]
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 11:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You Mohammedans are block heads. Repetition is needed to drive home the truth in your jihadi filled brain. I'm sure you're planning on getting married to a nine year old girl like your foolish prophet did.

You are getting more and more boring and insane with your odious and demented ramblings... grin
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Csami(m): 11:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

cc: aresa

They keep denying this fact.

Then they will all die in denial...fvcking terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 11:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
Brightology2:
Bloody terrorist. U should be ashame of ur dirty religion.
[/s]

The world is very ashamed of demented bigots religious bigots and hate peddlers like your type. grin

You despicable losers are a threat to humanity... grin
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by mike404(m): 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
Adanna28:

Deportation asap smh
AREN'T THEY PEACE LOVING PEOPLE ANYMORE
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 11:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
vladimiros:

[size=14pt]Please mention One Christian terrorist group that kills in the name of jesus.

secondly, you Muslims easily forget about the Ottoman Empire and the Moors who did what the crusaders did, but this time to mainland Europe

but thats the past, lets talk about now.. if you like keep ignoring the issue at hand.. then you complain islamophobia

mumu
[/size]
[/s]

Bigots and ignorantIdiots bore me... grin
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 12:00am On Nov 15, 2015
aresa:
[b][/b]

You are getting more and more boring and insane with your odious and demented ramblings... grin

... You aint seen nothing yet. Hundreds of innocent lives were lost last night because of Islam. Though the French people kinda bleeped up for allowing vermins in their midst.

That rubbish book you guys read is what is filled with oodious rambling written by a Demented prophet and read by brainwashed rams like yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11)

Okupe Withdraws From Presidential Race, Ask Wike, Others To Support Obi / We're Here To Campaign, Not To Shut Down Lagos - Peter Obi / Kaduna Govt Hosts, Ban Ki-Moon, UN Secretary General (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.