Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral (21177 Views)

Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) / MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." / Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by vladimiros: 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
aresa:

You are wrong and by making this a religious issue, you are part of the problem especially since the main victims of these atrocities are muslims.

Evil don't care or give a damn about your religion and bombs doesn't have religious identification to determine who to blow up muslim or christian. This should tell you that this is a global problem and not a religious problem.

There billions of muslims all over the world leaving peacefully and even intermarrying with christians and other religions. In our own SW Nigeria, there are muslims ar christians in nearly every family.

The last governor of Lagos state is a muslim, but his wife is a christian just like millions of families in Nigeria.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a Muslim, but his wife is a christian.

Excuse your own ignorance and quit generalizing. Generalization is Ignorance and religious arrogance.

Btw, I'm not your brother and religious bigots disgusts me..

[size=13pt]fine do nothing... but don't complain and go to Al Jazeera so that you can do your Documentaries on islamophobia..

do nothing..
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by mike404(m): 11:09pm On Nov 14, 2015
Zuria:

How would you know that? shocked shocked
THIS ISSUE IS STRICTLY BETWEEN ME AND WASIU AKA AGARAWU. I READY NEED TO TELL HIM THE TRUTH ABOUT ISLAMIC RELIGION
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
kingofdemons:

lol
Instead of them to be thankful to the German government, they began fighting. [size=14pt]THEY ARE ANIMALISTIC HUMANOIDS[/size]

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by linuxuser(m): 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
aresa:

You are wrong and by making this a religious issue, you are part of the problem especially since the main victims of these atrocities are muslims.

Evil don't care or give a damn about your religion and bombs doesn't have religious identification to determine who to blow up muslim or christian. This should tell you that this is a global problem and not a religious problem.

There billions of muslims all over the world leaving peacefully and even intermarrying with christians and other religions. In our own SW Nigeria, there are muslims ar christians in nearly every family.

The last governor of Lagos state is a muslim, but his wife is a christian just like millions of families in Nigeria.

Excuse your own ignorance and quit generalizing. Generalization is Ignorance and religious arrogance.

Btw, I'm not your brother and religious bigots disgusts me..

Your suggestion that one muslim married a christian is not enough. Truthfully, did the Northern muslim accept you people in the South as a good muslim? The answer is NO. They only align with you in the south when there is something to share. A typical muslim is violent in their heart. They may hide it but we all know the truth. See the the link below and convince every one otherwise that islam is not a blood thirty religion.

http://tinypic.com/r/2vvrgk8/9

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
aresa:

[s]You are wrong and by making this a religious issue, you are part of the problem especially since the main victims of these atrocities are muslims.

Btw, I'm not your brother and religious bigots disgusts me.[/s]
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 11:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
linuxuser:

Your suggestion that one muslim married a christian is not enough. Truthfully, did the Northern muslim accept you people in the South as a good muslim? The answer is NO. They only align with you in the south when there is something to share. A typical muslim is violent in their heart. They may hide it but we all know the truth. See the the link below and convince every one otherwise that islam is not a blood thirty religion.

aresa is a monahiki according to Northern muslims, They kill even yoruba muslims anytime their madness starts.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Csami(m): 11:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
Islam is a religion of peace o!
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 14, 2015
linuxuser:

Practicing your own choosing religion is not the problem. The problem is simply that Islam is a violent and blood socking religion. I am a christian, I have never contemplated killing anyone for not becoming a christian. There are other religions - Hindu, etc. How many times have you heard of an hindu person carrying bombs all over the place. No one I guess. But how many terrirosits organisation do we have in the world today. Virtually of all of them are muslim terrorist and they want us to accept that their religion is peace. A goat cannot produce a chicken. Its simply impossible.

I will take you as you are, removing the label christian you put beside your name. Throughout history christian denominations have also shed blood and done their own forms of "jihad" with the crusades and also by forcing their religion on others through colonialism.

If I'm being honest just because it may not happen frequently today nor broadcasted on the media, we cannot look pass the fact many people have also been killed in the name of Christ.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
vladimiros:

[size=13pt]fine do nothing... but don't complain and go to Al Jazeera so that you can do your Documentaries on islamophobia..
do nothing..
[/size]

Your idiocy, bigotry and gross ignorance is already established so stop impressing me with that odious credentials..

vladimiros:
To My fellow hause and yoruba people who attack this protest.

When this people wanted to leave Nigeria, you dragged them in shouting one Nigeria

then they went to your villages and formed Eze Ndigbo and you complained and beat them

now they want to leave and you complain?

Let them go.. I SUPPORT BIAFRA

vladimiros:
Nah Yoruba i pity last last..

Baba one chance scam them into one scam nigeria

See ur allies.. showing idiocracy on NL

vladimiros:
Aboki

If you call Igbo parasite then leave our Oil alone

Go back to ur groundnut

F00l

vladimiros:
WHERE ARE THOSE MUMU Southwest WHO SAID OUR OIL IS NOT IMPORTANT..

UNA NEVER SEE ANYTHING....

HOPE UR COCOA DON RIPE??

I know your type, you are one of the internet nuisance, trolls and bigots running around NL spewing hate, bigotry and ignorance all over the place
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 11:22pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
[img]http://i.imgur.caRJI.gif[/img].

The funniest thing is bogots trying to impress you with their bigoted existence and reasoning... grin
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
aresa:

The funniest thing is bogots trying to impress you with their bigoted existence and reasoning... grin
[img][/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
linuxuser:

What is enough? Your own pervated, bigoted and disgusting mentality? grin
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by vladimiros: 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
aresa:

Your idiocy, bigotry and gross ignorance is already established so stop impressing me with that odious credentials..

I know your type, you are one of the internet nuisance, trolls and bigots running around NL spewing hate, bigotry and ignorance all over the place

[size=14pt]LOL so you went through mu history just cuz i said you should teach your muslims youths to calm down?

more about myself

I am an Atheist from Akwa Ibom state who believes in the movement and secession of my South south people, I also support Biafra..

but that does not change the fact that I want Muslims to talk to their youths about extremism

soon you will call me a Jews, CIA implant
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

[img][/img]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XUKGS.jpgmg]

Stop littering the whole place with your idiotic and bigoted right wing ISISlike nonsense.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
aresa:

What is enough? Your own pervated, bigoted and disgusting mentality? grin
Disgusting mohammedan!... Why don't you go behead him?... Isn't killing your hobby?
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
aresa:

Stop littering the whole place with your idiotic and bigoted right wing ISISlike nonsense.

Stupid_ raghead. Go tell your brothers to stop killing innocent people as instructed by your pedophilic prophet of violence. (piss be unto him)
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
vladimiros:

[size=14pt]LOL so you went through mu history just cuz i said you should teach your muslims youths to calm down?

more about myself

I am an Atheist from Akwa Ibom state who believes in the movement and secession of my South south people, I also support Biafra..

but that does not change the fact that I want Muslims to talk to their youths about extremism

soon you will call me a Jews, CIA implant
[/size]
[/s]

You are nothing but a nuisance, hate munger, internet troll, religious bigot and worse scum than ISIS. grin
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Csami(m): 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

[img][/img]

One love brother
Love them and importantly....fear them.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

Stupid_ raghead. Go tell your brothers to stop killing innocent people as instructed by your pedophilic prophet of violence. (piss be unto him)
[/s]

ISI need hatemongers, bigots and evil people so go fill out application with ISIS.. grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Kassidy90(m): 11:31pm On Nov 14, 2015
Terrorist attacks: According to the FBI, only 6% of the terrorist attacks on U.S. soil between 1980 and 2005 were carried out by Muslim extremists.
Even Jewish extremists carried out more (7%).

War: Wars with at least a million dead:

Christian wars:
years: name: conservative body count in millions
535-554: Gothic Wars: 5.0m
790-1300: Reconquista: 7.0m
1096-1272: Crusades: 2.0m
1337-1453: Hundred Years’ War: 3.0m
1562-1598: French Wars of Religion: 3.0m
1568-1648: Dutch Revolt: 1.0m
1618-1648: Thirty Years’ War: 3.0m
1655-1660: Second Northern War: 3.0m
1763-1864: Russian-Circassian War: 2.0m
1792-1802: French Revolutionary Wars: 2.0m
1803-1815: Napoleonic Wars: 3.5m
1830-1903: War in Venezuela: 1.0m
1882-1898: Conquests of Menelik II of Ethiopia: 5.0m
1910-1920: Mexican Revolution: 1.0m
1914-1918: First World War: 20.0m
1917-1922: Russian Civil War: 5.0m
1939-1945: Second World War: 41.5m (European deaths only)
1946-1954: First Indochina War: 1.0m
1950-1953: Korean War: 1.2m
1955-1975: Vietnam War: 1.1m
1998-2003: Second Congo War: 2.5m

Muslim wars:
1370-1405: Conquests of Tamerlane: 7.0m
1681-1707: Conquests of Aurangzeb: 5.0m
1967-1970: Nigerian Civil War: 1.0m
1980-1988: Iran-Iraq War: 1.0m
1983-2005: Second Sudanese Civil War: 1.0m
1989-2001: Afghan Civil War: 1.4m

Seven times more people have died in Christian wars: 113.8 million
compared to the 16.4 million who died in Muslim wars.

Democide: counts those who died not through war or street crime but
through the wilful in/action of government, like genocide or Mao’s Great Leap
Forward.

Christian democides of a million or more (does not count communist
democides):
940-1917: Russia (tsarist): 2.1m
1095-1272: Crusades: 1.0m
1451-1870: European slave trade: 17.3m
1492-1900: Latin America: 13.8m Amerindians
1600-1900: Caribbean: 10.0m slaves worked to death
1618-1648; Thirty Years War: 5.8m
1651-1987: British Empire: 1.1m (not counting slavery)
1800-1900: Brazil: 1.5m Amazon rubber companies
1900-1920: Mexico: 1.4m
1933-1945: Germany (Nazis): 20.9m
1945-1948: Poland: 1.6m

Muslim democides of a million or more:
400-1900: Iran: 2.0m
1110-1918: Ottoman Empire: 3.9m
1958-1987: Pakistan: 1.5m
1983-2005: Sudan: 1.9m Nuer, Dinka, Christians, Nuba.

Christians have killed eight times more people in democides than Muslims:
76.5 million compared to 9.3 million. Almost the same rate as for war.

The mistake here lies not in the numbers but in the words “Christian” and
“Muslim” . Sometimes religion is a cause – or at least an excuse – like in the
bombings by Christian extremist Eric Rudolph or the genocide in Sudan. But
most often it is not. Calling, say, the 9/11 terrorists “Muslim” is like calling
Hitler “Christian”: true yet misleading. It is Islamophobia, not a serious
attempt to understand the world as it is. gud nite
i am a practising muslim and will remain so till i draw my last breath IN SHA ALLAH
Gudnite

Sources: Wikipedia , R.J. Rummel , FBI , Loonwatch , U.S. Department of
Justice, List of countries by intentional homicide rate.

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

Disgusting mohammedan!... Why don't you go behead him?... Isn't killing your hobby?
[/s]

ISI need hatemongers, bigots and evil people so go fill out application with ISIS.. grin
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Frostty: 11:32pm On Nov 14, 2015
dear all,i av carefully read tru most of d comments by ppl on dis issue.i must say everybody is entitle to his/her opinion.All of u castigating ISLAM,av u eva tot dat dese useless terrorist groups parading themselves as muslim r also responsible 4 d killings of hundreds of thousands of ppl in d middle east and Africa includin Nigeria.av u all asked ur self dis ? If truely dis ppl r muslims y wld dey kill thr fellow muslim.u can conduct ur research and d number of ppl dat r being killed by dese terror group on daily basis in Afghanistan,syria,iraq, etc.the ? I kept askin is why will dis ppl who claim to b d luver of a particular religion b d same ppl dat will be killing d ppl dat holds d same faith.i fink thr i a mix up sumwhr.simply saying d word Allahu Akbar and start killing ppl doesnt mean such a persn is a muslim.d earlier we all join hands together to fyt dese devils parading demselves as muslims i fink d beta 4 all of us.i can say wit every point of certainty ISLAM DOESNT ENCOURAGE KILLING OF INNOCENT PPL
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by vladimiros: 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

You are nothing but a nuisance, hate munger, internet troll, religious bigot and worse scum than ISIS. grin

[size=15pt]This is the problem i have with you Moderate Muslims or whatever

all i said was that you should talk to your extremist.. you went on to target my history, call me a troll and a hate monger..

I am disappointed you did not call me a Jew, or an American infidel yet.

The truth is the truth.. talk to your youths about Islamic extremism or nothing will change..
[/size]
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

You love ISIS, you're just trying to create a smoke screen. We all know all of you are closet terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by linuxuser(m): 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
Adanna28:

I will take you as you are, removing the label christian you put beside your name. Throughout history christian denominations have also shed blood and done their own forms of "jihad" with the crusades and also by forcing their religion on others through colonialism.

If I'm being honest just because it may not happen frequently today nor broadcasted on the media, we cannot look pass the fact many people have also been killed in the name of Christ.

So I take it that islamic terrorism is now colonialism? If that is your view, then please stop telling us that your islam is for peace. Tell us that your form of colonialism is murdering people in cold blood including children in this day and age. I do not know of any where in the world today that people are being murdered innocently and for no just reason because they are not christians. if you know of any, please tell us. Well I choose JESUS not Jihad.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
Csami:
Islam is a religion of p.r.icks o!
i wont agree more......
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
Frostty:
dear all,i av carefully read tru most of d comments by ppl on dis issue.i must say everybody is entitle to his/her opinion.All of u castigating ISLAM,av u eva tot dat dese useless terrorist groups parading themselves as muslim r also responsible 4 d killings of hundreds of thousands of ppl in d middle east and Africa includin Nigeria.av u all asked ur self dis ? If truely dis ppl r muslims y wld dey kill thr fellow muslim.u can conduct ur research and d number of ppl dat r being killed by dese terror group on daily basis in Afghanistan,syria,iraq, etc.the ? I kept askin is why will dis ppl who claim to b d luver of a particular religion b d same ppl dat will be killing d ppl dat holds d same faith.i fink thr i a mix up sumwhr.simply saying d word Allahu Akbar and start killing ppl doesnt mean such a persn is a muslim.d earlier we all join hands together to fyt dese devils parading demselves as muslims i fink d beta 4 all of us.i can say wit every point of certainty ISLAM DOESNT ENCOURAGE KILLING OF INNOCENT PPL

These ignorant illiterates wan d warped thinking roadside dwellers are basically saying muslims hate other muslims and this is why they send suicide bombers to mosques to blow up other muslims...

This is what you get with basement mentality and grossly ignorant people and bigots..
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Muslim refugees in Germany fighting the police after granting them asylum. Cc aresa the Buharistic zombie.

Deportation asap smh
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by aresa: 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

You love ISIS, you're just trying to create a smoke screen. We all know all of you are closet terrorists.

[img]]
[/s]

ISIS started from hate and bigotry like you so why not join them ? grin
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by vladimiros: 11:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
aresa:

These ignorant illiterates wan d warped thinking roadside dwellers are basically saying muslims hate other muslims and this is why they send suicide bombers to mosques to blow up other muslims...

This is what you get with basement mentality and grossly ignorant people and bigots..

[size=15pt]so the Mohhamed Boko Haram talks about is a Buddhist abi?

mere saying " they are not true Muslims" would change nothing..

Orientate your youths.. simple
[/size]
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Csami(m): 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
basbone:

i wont agree more......

Lmao!

Just agree that their religion is peaceful.
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2015
linuxuser:

So I take it that islamic terrorism is now colonialism? If that is your view, then please stop telling us that your islam is for peace. Tell us that your form of colonialism is murdering people in cold blood including children in this day and age. I do not know of any where in the world today that people are being murdered innocently and for no just reason because they are not christians. if you know of any, please tell us. Well I choose JESUS not Jihad.

Lol are you okay? You are show casing fanatic tendencies here, for your information I am not Muslim.

Though it was nice to laugh at your false assumptions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Stop Sending Your Deportees To Nigeria – ​FG Warns ECOWAS Member States / How Many Hours Of Power Supply Do You Have In Your Area Per Day. / South-south Capital Projects In 2016 Budget..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.