Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral (21179 Views)

Governor Fayose Joins Muslims For Jumaat Prayers In Ekiti Mosque (Photos) / MURIC: "Fayose Wants To Set Nigeria On Fire, Nobody Should Blame Muslims For..." / Belgium Attacks : Thanking All Muslims For Making Trump President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by meforyou1(m): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
fulaniHERDSman:

Christianity is worse
boko, u are a potential terrorist

5 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by agarawu23(m): 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
mike404:
WASIU, THE DEFENDER OF RELIGION OF PISS
tot I ignored you before.

Should I accept you are in the category of fools who don't use their brain to think?

3 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 8:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
agarawu23:
hey! Listen good. I have warned you times without number to stay off my moniker. Why do you keep aaslicking me on this forum?

If you are looking for friendship, I don't think I am in the same level with you because I can see how foolish and miserable your life is. You aren't my match Find your friendship else where.

I don't drag religion issue with fools who knows nothing about GOD and I cant stand your stvpitidy and that's why I kept ignoring ur quote.

I don't know when you will stop talking about fvcking Mr Nl that isn't bringing me cash. Are you this dumb or you are just facing spiritual problem or rather let me say a spell casted on you by your stvpid mother and father?

If your life is miserable and you are looking for a partner, agarawu isn't a match with you OK? You can search around and look for fools like you that can stand your stupidity.

Don't let me start making you a nuisance on this forum smiley

It's better you stop stalking me smiley

May Sango and Amadioha curse the day I start looking for friendship from a terrorist like yourself.

You're a fool. See who's talking. Please start making me a "nuisance" and I'll let the whole Nairaland know you're a resident despicable jihadist.

Fool, Why should I be stalking you... Goat, were you not the one who quoted me first on this thread. Piss be on mohammed and your generations.

14 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 8:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
mike404:
WASIU, THE DEFENDER OF RELIGION OF PISS
Thank goodness you also know agarawu23

The terrorist is on rampage. Let him defend the mad pedophilic prophet. It doesn't change anything.

14 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by emerged01(m): 9:00pm On Nov 14, 2015
k
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by lekankolade(m): 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2015
wisdomguy4u:
In every 10 moslems, 7 are potential terrorist, suicide bomber and a bloody jihadists . The remaining 3 are covert terrorist sympathizers.

I guess u av all dis as ur neighbour?....typing with ur brain under ur feet...not ur fault

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
Omotayor123:
Only fools will blame Muslims..
can i fork pucccy kiss
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 9:04pm On Nov 14, 2015
Assad, Putin warned Europe grin

You don't grant terrorists asylum, you kill them

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by mike404(m): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2015
Omotayor123:
ACCORDING TO QURAN, ALL WOMEN WILL GO TO HELL FIRE.
WOMEN ARE DIRTY CREATURE.
THEREZ NOTHING LIKE EQUALITY BETWEEN MAN AND WOMAN IN YA RELIGION OF PISS.
WOMEN ARE NOTHING BUT A SEX SLAVES.

YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT GOING TO ISLAMIC HELL FIRE OMOYATOR123

17 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Eastlink(m): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
Sorry OP for the image making. The deed has already been done. Islam remains a mistake to creation.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Naijacitizen(m): 9:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
agarawu23:
wlsm

That guy is a silly guy and I think I am ready for him today

5. They are on (true) guidance from their Lord, and they are the successful.

6. Verily, those who disbelieve, it is the same to them whether you (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ) warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe.

7. Allah has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allah's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment.

surah Al-Baqara

5 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by agarawu23(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

May Sango and Amadioha curse the day I start looking for friendship from a terrorist like yourself.

You're a fool. See who's talking. Please start making me a "nuisance" and I'll let the whole Nairaland know you're a resident despicable jihadist.

Fool, Why should I be stalking you... Goat, were you not the one who quoted me first on this thread. Piss be on mohammed and your generations.

yes I know you are now happy I finally gave you my attention but this time, I am giving you for good.

Why do you like getting my attention fool? You can't deny stalking me but I do ignore any Mention from you because o know you are just one of the stupid and senseless dead man working goat in this section. [size=18pt]I am proudly a muslim[/size] and your stupidity will NEVER make me deny my religion.

Have you ever saw me talk bad about Christianity? No! That's because I don't give a damn about what you blv in. Fools like you are much here but ignoring you doesn't mean I don't have anything to say.

Listen bro, you arent in the same level with me and I think you should start facing kids like you in this section.

I knew already your parents regret giving birth to you but u can still make them happy by using your senses properly because you might end up being a lunatic if you continue like this.

And did I tell you I suffer fools gladly?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by mike404(m): 9:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
agarawu23:
tot I ignored you before.

Should I accept you are in the category of fools who don't use their brain to think?
WASILABO NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO DENY YOUR ISLAMIC NAME ABI.

GOD DEY OOO

5 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
agarawu23:
yes I know you are now happy I finally gave you my attention but this time, I am giving you for good.

Why do you like getting my attention fool? You can't deny stalking me but I do ignore any Mention from you because o know you are just one of the stupid and senseless dead man working goat in this section. [size=18pt]I am proudly a muslim[/size] and your stupidity will NEVER make me deny my religion.

Have you ever saw me talk bad about Christianity? No! That's because I don't give a damn about what you blv in. Fools like you are much here but ignoring you doesn't mean I don't have anything to say.

Listen bro, you arent in the same level with me and I think you should start facing kids like you in this section.

I knew already your parents regret giving birth to you but u can still make them happy by using your senses properly because you might end up being a lunatic if you continue like this.

[/s]

bloody terrorist mai suya

15 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by agarawu23(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
mike404:
WASILABO NOW YOU ARE TRYING TO DENY YOUR ISLAMIC NAME ABI.

GOD DEY OOO
who is this one again
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
agarawu23:
hey! Listen good. I have warned you times without number to stay off my moniker. Why do you keep aaslicking me on this forum?

If you are looking for friendship, I don't think I am in the same level with you because I can see how foolish and miserable your life is. You aren't my match Find your friendship else where.

I don't drag religion issue with fools who knows nothing about GOD and I cant stand your stvpitidy and that's why I kept ignoring ur quote.

I don't know when you will stop talking about fvcking Mr Nl that isn't bringing me cash. Are you this dumb or you are just facing spiritual problem or rather let me say a spell casted on you by your stvpid mother and father?

If your life is miserable and you are looking for a partner, agarawu isn't a match with you OK? You can search around and look for fools like you that can stand your stupidity.

Don't let me start making you a nuisance on this forum smiley

It's better you stop stalking me smiley

Guy you are a petty criminal forming victim here....as far as I, truth and equity are concern you quoted the guy first and you turn round to squeel like the pig you are looking for sympathy.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
agarawu23:
wlsm

That guy is a silly guy and I think I am ready for him today
Piss be unto you.

Oya bring it on you scummy mohammedan!
The world is moving on, and your stupid_ religion is still in the stone age. See the photo below... Perfect description of IS-ram

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by agarawu23(m): 9:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]

bloody terrorist mai suya
[/s]
Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]

will you contest mr nairaland next year cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 9:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Piss be unto you.

Oya bring it on you scummy mohammedan!
The world is moving on, and your stupid_ religion is still in the stone age. See the photo below... Perfect description of IS-ram

grin

1 Like

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by agarawu23(m): 9:14pm On Nov 14, 2015
Zinicc:

Guy you are a petty criminal forming victim here....as far as I, truth and equity are concern you quoted the guy first and you turn round to squeel like the pig you are looking for sympathy.
God punish you and your generations.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by agarawu23(m): 9:15pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
kingofdemons:

will you contest mr nairaland next year cheesy
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
agarawu23:
God punish you and your generations.
[/s]

bomb blast shall never depart your generation Insha'Allah amin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by kingofdemons: 9:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
agarawu23:
[s][/s]

ntorrr mai suya

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by SeverusSnape(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
agarawu23:

Fool, See who's talking! grin

Terrorists think they have an opinion, I always antagonize you Mohammedans because I know you people are good for nOthing.

I will keep tormenting you jihadists on this forum.

Your Islamic father raped your mother when she was nine and the result was you. Cursed be that day.

Piss be unto you and useless religion. We are talking about your stupid_ religion and you're trying to divert attention, It won't work. Try something else...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by mike404(m): 9:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
agarawu23:
who is this one again
ARE YOU PHUCKING KIDDING ME WASIU shocked WAIT O, ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DENYING YA NAME ON HERE

OMO YOU NOR BE GOOD MUSLIM O shocked shocked

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by oloriooko(m): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2015
Omotayor123:

only born fools will NOT blame Muslims

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by Nobody: 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
Omotayor123:
i tink we will start blaming sango worshippers 4 it, ode!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by fabiomatic(m): 9:21pm On Nov 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Islam remains a curse.
speak knowledgeably bro. what's your proof to support your statement?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral by agarawu23(m): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2015
[s]
kingofdemons:
[s][/s]

bomb blast shall never depart your generation Insha'Allah amin
[/s]I just laugh when ever I see your mention

Are you not the same sex starved bastard ass licking aminat508? Ediot, so you want to fvck Muslim so you can transfer your miserable wrecked life to her abi? God4bid.

Keep fvcking dogs and goat asusual

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12)

Dariye & Nyame’s Convictions, The Handwork Of Yaradua & GEJ Not PMB- Reno Omokri / New NASS Principal Officers’ Residences Violate Abuja Master Plan / Pictures From Peter Obi's Town Hall Meeting With Anambra State Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.