Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender (15596 Views)

A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS / "We Are Igbos, But Denied Igbo Because Of Biafran War" Says Ikwerre Youths / 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

cheesygrin Has this rant any correlation with your previous ignorant assertion Idiot

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

slowpoke like you...who wrote this? Is that how you write love letter to your parents;

Silly goat
Igbo is not Biafra.... You might want to write that down... I love Igbo's (My babe is kiss) but I hate Biafra...
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Armaggedon: 6:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
AdiscoPele:
I didnt want to say anything to this useless post, but properity wont forgive me if i dont correct the lies.
I want to let the Op know that propaganda of this nature is not what you need at a time your people are agitating for seccession.
Ojukwu used the same method of propaganda using the likes of Chinua Achebe, he was only able to convince his on tribe the Igbos.
Twisting history to force the SS to join biafra is not the best option. It would have been better to let them know what they will benefit if they join biafra than lying to them. This people are no fools.
Isacc Boro himself has a memoir, he wrote about his life and reason why he fought against biafra. He was not a fool. He had first hand dealings with the Igbos and know who and what they are. Using Boro as a propaganda against Nigeria wont help you.
Where i come from, it is said that when an elder is around, he helps find solutuons to problems and not to escalate it. That is why i always maintain that Chinua Achebe was not a good elder. The same propaganda he used during the civil war was what he did in that book he wrote before he did.
There was a country, i believe is not the type of book someone in the caliber of Achebe should have written. This was a man who during the war lived large to the detriment of the people he claimed to support. He was part of the who enjoyed the food supplied to the people of Eastern Nigeria which was been hijacked by Ojukwu before the blocade that resulted t the death of millions of Eastern Nigerians. I wonder what he(Achebe) would have done if he was in the shoes of the great Nelson Mandela.
Please, stop all this propagandas as it wont help your cause.
the only point you made was that boro wrote a memoir.

U never even countered the 'propaganda'
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Okanokan(m): 6:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
This article by Ishiamu is a classical divisive manipulation politics, sponsored as it were, by State Apparachik with the sole scheme of turning IGBOS against NIGER-DELTANS and NIGER-DELTANS against IGBOS. The aim is to push the Igbos to focus on Niger-Delta, while allowing the YORUBA'S who are thier main Traducers to have respite.
The Igbos and Niger-Deltans knows themselves, we don't need meddlesome interloppers to tell us how to handle our issues. The two groups have sorted themselves out in time past without acrimony and will do so under similar situation.

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Rival(m): 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
dearpreye:
I used to consider Isaac Boro a hero till I read the history books. I'm waiting for most of my people to see the light that we MUST work with the Igbos.
You may be intelligent but you seem to lack wisdom.
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

Igbo is not Biafra.... You might want to write that down... I love Igbo's (My babe is kiss) but I hate Biafra...

You're mumu raise to power 10 cheesy BTW As an urhobo man, you must be promiscuous...it is genetically engrained in u undecided
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

You're mumu raise to power 10 cheesy BTW As an urhobo man, you must be promiscuous...it is genetically engrained in u undecided

1 Share

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by naijaking1: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Liaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar! Boro wasn't killed by Adekule(who I very much respect).

WHO CONSPIRED WITH THE FLEEING BIAFRANS TO KILL BORO?

Opinions was divided as to the Conspirators. While some alleged that Benjamin Adekunle had a hand by some Ijaws, another set of Ijaws(Majority Ijaw Forces) however disputes it.
According to Roy Tomo-Spiff who was among Boro's Force that fought against the Biafran Rebels at that time.

"Now I want you to know that Adekunle was nowhere close to Ogu where Boro died, nor was he a commander of any particular unit or units. Adekunle, the Scorpion, was a Division Commander with a lot of Majors, Lt. Cols. and Cols. under him and he loved brave soldiers, so Maj. Boro couldn’t have been his adversary. The worst he could have done if Boro was insubordinate was to demote him or Court Marshall him. But Maj. Boro was a very brave soldier and was respected by all.

So, the story that Adekunle planned the killing or killed Major Boro is false as it was only a rumor. And we all know that rumors appeal only to lunatics."

GENERAL YAKUBU GOWON was also visibly angry that he had to redeploy Benjamin Adekunle so as to restore confidence of the Ijaw People and replaced him with Col Olusegun Obansajo.[b]

Boro was a TRUE Izon and We are Proud of him! He was NEVER a time a Biafran but a Niger-Deltan and Nigerian.

When you have a witness named Spiff in eastern Nigeria, everybody knows where his inclinations lie.
Despite Ijaw soldiers present during this ambush, you and your spiff still have time to re-construct history so that it will suit your short term hypothesis and immediate gains of alienating Igbos from other minorities of the former eastern Nigeria.
Fortunately, truth will always overcome evil and lies. Adaka Boro who was "made by Igbos at Nsukka" already paid in full, followed by Ken Saro Wiwa, soon it will be your turn!

6 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by oilyyariba(m): 6:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
naijaking1:

When you have a witness named Spiff in eastern Nigeria, everybody knows where his inclinations lie.
Despite Ijaw soldiers present during this ambush, you and your spiff still have time to re-construct history so that it will suit your short term hypothesis and immediate gains of alienating Igbos from other minorities of the former eastern Nigeria.
Fortunately, truth will always overcome evil and lies. Adaka Boro who was "made by Igbos at Nsukka" already paid in full, followed by Ken Saro Wiwa, soon it will be your turn!
Amen to that!

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by dinachi(m): 6:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
kingofdemons:
dinachi is a bastard
You are the worst kind of fool I have ever seen.
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Liaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar! Boro wasn't killed by Adekule(who I very much respect).

WHO CONSPIRED WITH THE FLEEING BIAFRANS TO KILL BORO?

Opinions was divided as to the Conspirators. While some alleged that Benjamin Adekunle had a hand by some Ijaws, another set of Ijaws(Majority Ijaw Forces) however disputes it.
According to Roy Tomo-Spiff who was among Boro's Force that fought against the Biafran Rebels at that time.

"Now I want you to know that Adekunle was nowhere close to Ogu where Boro died, nor was he a commander of any particular unit or units. Adekunle, the Scorpion, was a Division Commander with a lot of Majors, Lt. Cols. and Cols. under him and he loved brave soldiers, so Maj. Boro couldn’t have been his adversary. The worst he could have done if Boro was insubordinate was to demote him or Court Marshall him. But Maj. Boro was a very brave soldier and was respected by all.

So, the story that Adekunle planned the killing or killed Major Boro is false as it was only a rumor. And we all know that rumors appeal only to lunatics."

GENERAL YAKUBU GOWON was also visibly angry that he had to redeploy Benjamin Adekunle so as to restore confidence of the Ijaw People and replaced him with Col Olusegun Obansajo.[b]

Boro was a TRUE Izon and We are Proud of him! He was NEVER a time a Biafran but a Niger-Deltan and Nigerian.

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by fineguy11(m): 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

You are fake. I am from cross river and we are fully in support.
u're delusional.....u're obviously a mixed breed....i av lots of friends from cross river i knw the sentiments there.....by the way,,hope u'll join Gov Ayade in defecting to the APC,just like his godfather DUKE?.
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
Rival:
Allow him to dellude himself.
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by SonOfEl(m): 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
Rival:

I think you are the one deficient of wisdom here....

1 Like

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
naijaking1:

You can go submit yourself to Akure youths IF you aren't satisfied with the post you quoted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by dinachi(m): 6:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
Okanokan:
This article by Ishiamu is a classical divisive manipulation politics, sponsored as it were, by State Apparachik with the sole scheme of turning IGBOS against NIGER-DELTANS and NIGER-DELTANS against IGBOS. The aim is to push the Igbos to focus on Niger-Delta, while allowing the YORUBA'S who are thier main Traducers to have respite.
The Igbos and Niger-Deltans knows themselves, we don't need meddlesome interloppers to tell us how to handle our issues. The two groups have sorted themselves out in time past without acrimony and will do so under similar situation.
By facts the worst enemies of the Igbos during and after the war were Ijaws. They had their own unit of 1000 men specilly mapped out to fight biafrans. They are the real betrayers. They pretended to be with us and were busy gathering information and sharing to Nigerians, then when the Nigerians invaded, they became internal assets becaause they knew all biafra secrets. After the war they still siezed the Igbo properties in Port Harcourt and declared them abandoned properties. While the hausa and yoruba's returned all Igbo propertie, the Ijaw continues to seize them till today. So who is your real enemy?

6 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by kingofdemons: 6:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
dinachi:

You are the worst kind of fool I have ever seen.

Otu nne i ebea
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Okanokan(m): 6:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
dinachi:

By facts the worst enemies of the Igbos during and after the war were Ijaws. They had their own unit of 1000 men specilly mapped out to fight biafrans. They are the real betrayers. They pretended to be with us and were busy gathering information and sharing to Nigerians, then when the Nigerians invaded, they became internal assets becaause they knew all biafra secrets. After the war they still siezed the Igbo properties in Port Harcourt and declared them abandoned properties. While the hausa and yoruba's returned all Igbo propertie, the Ijaw continues to seize them till today. So who is your real enemy?

My Broda you are not completely correct with the issue of Abandoned Property, Ownership of Portharcourt is held between Okrikan Ijaw and the Ikwerre people. Most igbos built thier houses at the Ikwerre axis of Portharcourt not at the Okrikan Ijaw axis.
On the issue of Ijaws having 1000 army fighting against Igbos you might also not be wholly right because during the war most ethnic groups had thier tribal and community brigades that functions for the sole purpose of protecting thier communities, women and children who most times are taken as spoils of war, Boros Group was similar.
In war scenario not everybody hook and sinker follow one direction, there were Igbos who supported Nigeria just as there were Ijaws, Urhobos, Isokos etc that supported Biafra. My take on this is that because of geographical closeness, circumspection needs to be put to play in fashioning solutions to our past this is why some of us have called for a genuine sovereign national conference.

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by lawrenceunaa: 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

IMO STATE
http://leadership.ng/features/388826/osu-caste-system-affects-marriages-seast

ENUGU STATE (Very chronic here) and even Delta state.....

And according to Wikipedia, I quote

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_system_in_Africa

Well, I will always enlighten you. I promise sir..
Empty philosopher this 2015 not 2012 since u did a thesis is there a mark placed on the fore head of OSU. Have u ever heard one say he/she was asked if he/she was an OSU in any job interview?

Empty philosopher
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by dinachi(m): 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
Okanokan:

My Broda you are not completely correct with the issue of Abandoned Property, Ownership of Portharcourt is held between Okrikan Ijaw and the Ikwerre people. Most igbos built thier houses at the Ikwerre axis of Portharcourt not at the Okrikan Ijaw axis.
On the issue of Ijaws having 1000 army fighting against Igbos you might also not be wholly right because during the war most ethnic groups had thier tribal and community brigades that functions for the sole purpose of protecting thier communities, women and children who most times are taken as spoils of war, Boros Group was similar.
In war scenario not everybody hook and sinker follow one direction, there were Igbos who supported Nigeria just as there were Ijaws, Urhobos, Isokos etc that supported Biafra. My take on this is that because of geographical closeness, circumspection needs to be put to play in fashioning solutions to our past this is why some of us have called for a genuine sovereign national conference.
An Ijaw governor of old Rivers State Alfred Diette Spiff was the one who endorsed the abandoned property issue. He formulated the policy and enforced it. So it was and still is an Ijaw agenda. Secondly Isaac Adaka Borro was in charge of a special commando force of 1000 Ijaw men under the Nigerian army, when he was supposed tobe fighting for Biafra. That is the height of betrayal.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
Empty philosopher this 2015 not 2012 see u did a thesis is there a mark placed on the fore head of OSU. Have u ever heard one say he/she was asked if he/she was an OSU in any job interview?

Empty philosopher

First link was just last year sir and I shared another one from this year also...

Good evening.
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/the-osu-caste-system-the-shame-of-a-nation/

This is a recent post.... By an Igbo Authority.... I hope this is salient enough... Evening sir...

Cc Whynotthetruth

funny enough the author kept crying about inhuman treatment towards osu but could hardly give real tangible proof of recent real life cases. this is a strong characteristic of over-blown issues. much to talk about but nothing much to reference. the osu exists in pockets here and there but is fast fading mr. Dont mislead people
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by ishiamu(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
Okanokan:

Shut up am I osundefender?
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
is the south-south and south-east united in Biafra.
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by lawrenceunaa: 8:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

First link was just last year sir and I shared another one from this year also...

Good evening.
is there a mark on the fore head of an OSU ? Y did u bring up OSU issue when it was not the subject in discuss
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by IGBOPRINCE: 8:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
Obiagu1:
One good thing is that Adaka Boro did not live to steal houses like his thievery brothers.
Has anyone ever heard of Boro family or something?
They've probably died off due to extreme poverty.

No stolen house to support them.
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by IGBOPRINCE: 8:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
patrick89:
tonyebarcanista is a lunatic!!! now my heart is getting hardened by your position!!!

oloibiri.ng/2015/06/26/who-killed-adaka-boro/

read the above
stop taking that boi serious. Na too much kaikai dey worry am. grin
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
is there a mark on the fore head of an OSU ? Y did u bring up OSU issue when it was not the subject in discuss
You should go back to the beginning of my posts... I was having a discussion with a Mate before you barged in... Read up please.
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by IGBOPRINCE: 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
Rotimi47:
Some people just like twisting facts so as to console themselves; The only people who killed Oboro are definitely those he fought against & he defeated them on the battle field. It just a logical thing.

Let me ask, who attacked PARIS? Isis! Why? Simply because France dealt with them by bombing them.

So what will Adekunle gain by killing a gallant Boro that fought along side him? What will Adekunle gain by killing an officer that risked his life to fight on the federal side & they were victorious?

Boro was killed by those who felt he will encourage his tribes men to fight on the federal side, hereby denying them access to the sea port, air space & newly discovered oil of the South South. It's simply as that.
you still dey learn.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Okanokan(m): 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
ishiamu:

Shut up am I osundefender?

You are ill-mannered and i am completely disappointed by your insult. Thank you!
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Idiataqueen(f): 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by IGBOPRINCE: 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
ishiamu:

LoL...

NgeneUkwenu:

In the Fullness of time grin! Honestly, politics aside, I hate this barcanista of a character!
my own is with passion grin
Anything that happen tomorrow, I won't hesitate to play my own role..sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Save Agatu" Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Voters Casting Their Votes Into Sack Bags In Ulakwo Ward (Pics) / Truck Park For Tanker Trailer Drivers In Apapa, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.