Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender (15587 Views)

A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS / "We Are Igbos, But Denied Igbo Because Of Biafran War" Says Ikwerre Youths / 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

I respect that.
undecided
The dispute is still there, though tamed for now. I will not blind my sight to our deficiencies as a state and a nation, we got issues and we are dealing with it. Yes... Now let's turn to the Biafrans, have you heard of the OSU cast system? Well, I did a thesis on it which required me to travel down to Enugu (Agbani), you should see the inhumane treatment these guys give their fellow Igbos... Now as I said, every nation and people got their issue so please stop shooting yourself in the foot...
My apologies if I come out as an expansionist, I am the opposite... My opinions are mine only and its always in a bit to promote my Nation.

Lacks credibility

OSU is history to the best of my knowledge...Is it bloody as yours Do they shed blood like you do? So how am I shooting myself in the foot?

SS or ND should not be used...rather make it personally always... thanks...

Why not search through to investigate including his Biafra pictures online? gringringrin Do pictures or images lack credibility too? grin

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Glanced through it...NOTHING about his death...Show me if you saw any cheesy

Dont read only the first chapter... Its a sequence... It has different episodes....
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

OSU is history to the best of my knowledge...Is it bloody as yours Do they shed blood like you do? So how am I shooting myself in the foot?

You just dey fall my hand... So because the degree of consequences differs that makes Urhobo worse off... Smh.... You know I Dont engage in dialectics that defiles reasoning.. Please stay focus sir...

Bad is bad... Degree doesn't matter in issues of ethnic deficiency...
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
fineguy11:
just your own opinion... IPOB/BIAFRA has no place in Akwaibom...u're just one of the few deluded folks who thinks UNITY among different ethnic groups which couldnt be achieved in Nigeria will be achieved in BIAFRA....quote me when IPOB export their miscreats to Akwa-ibom...

You are fake. I am from cross river and we are fully in support.

12 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

Dont read only the first chapter... Its a sequence... It has different episodes....

His death is in episode what?

1 Like

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

His death is in episode what?
Go through every chapter sir... Dont pick a part of a whole and come back here to argue without bearing..
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

Support of what please?

1 Like

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

Now let's turn to the Biafrans, have you heard of the OSU cast system? Well, I did a thesis on it which required me to travel down to Enugu (Agbani), you should see the inhumane treatment these guys

Sharap there...You did what thesis? Any little thing non-igbos point to a caste system that quickly fading in this modern times. how many igbos have come here to cry about being osu=hardly ever. So stop talking about ourdated bullshit to taint biafra. Do you honestly think the osu caste system will be a problem in a progressive biafra of tomorrow? Mr. provide salient points or go and sit down

7 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

You just dey fall my hand... So because the degree of consequences differs that makes Urhobo worse off... Smh.... You know I Dont engage in dialectics that defiles reasoning.. Please stay focus sir...

OSU is history... good day

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

Go through every chapter sir... Dont pick a part of a whole and come back here to argue without bearing..

smh...Not sure you did read that yourself... good day
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by melzabull(f): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
SonOfEl:

Sorry bro....my deepest apologies...
ArodeTsolaye is our very own, Confirmed one gringrin

1 Like

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Obiagu1(m): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bolded means what?...Mind the extent of lies or how you distort information publicly undecided

It means that the ulterior motive for creating Lower Niger Congress by the Ijaw was for them to ride on the back of the Igbos to get more money from the federal.
Push for Lower Niger, the federal government negotiates behind the back of the Igbo and increases their percentage from 13%.

But IPOB lead by an Igbo seems to have scuttled their plans. Imagine supporting Lower Niger and not Biafra.
What's the difference? Just name!

That's what it means my brother.
This people are the most treacherous people in Nigeria.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by EternalTruths: 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

He wasn't a soldier then. So what's the sense in your question sir?

Olodo

To you it is right to oppose Ironsi but wrong to oppose Gowon undecided

Tell me the name of your primary school.? cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
aristodavid:

Sharap there...You did what thesis? Any little thing non-igbos point to a caste system that quickly fading in this modern times. how many igbos have come here to cry about being osu=hardly ever. So stop talking about ourdated bullshit to taint biafra. Do you honestly think the osu caste system will be a problem in a progressive biafra of tomorrow? Mr. provide salient points or go and sit down

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/the-osu-caste-system-the-shame-of-a-nation/

This is a recent post.... By an Igbo Authority.... I hope this is salient enough... Evening sir...

Cc Whynotthetruth
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by bolanto24(m): 4:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
dearpreye:
I used to consider Isaac Boro a hero till I read the history books. I'm waiting for most of my people to see the light that we MUST work with the Igbos.

My brother ur head dey there. Our people should think we'll o. Biafra will offer more than Nigeria. We might never get resource control in this country.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

I detest liars and braggarts ...You wrote THESIS about OSU caste system...when you just finished NYSC this year;2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2422240/passing-out-banta-drop-goodwill

You copied this from somewhere ...smh...
https://www.nairaland.com/2619613/osu-caste-system-igbo-tradition

ND/SS is against Biafra...this happened in your state... https://www.nairaland.com/2582791/over-100-biafra-separatists-arrested

Tell me why you aren't a silly idiotic schizophrenic patient undecided Take time boy...

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by hoobs(m): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

I am tired of educating you guys really. So because he was voted (due to merit and promising talents), by some Ibo students, he should turn against his commander in chief and his country

Grow up...
your contradicting ur self,but he already turned against his commander in chief when he declared Niger delta republic,didn't he?
For a so-called philosopher I tot you would mak sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by chukkiephil(m): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
Aegon:
I feel like taking you on this Sunday but on second thought I think it's not worth it. Boro was sentenced to death by the military, Ironsi rather let him live in prison, then during the war he was used and dumped and murdered by the same people since he's outlived his usefulness. Saro Wiwa was busy occupying Igbo mansions and investments in Port hacourt, who says Karma isn't a bitch.

I look at you and all I see is another ADAKA BORO who would still end in regret.

On second thoughts tomorrow monday somewhere in the Niger Delta, a good 45 years after the betrayal, Most of the oil blocs in belong to the Northerners, The management of the oil companies are mostly Yoruba's Their head office is in Lagos and they employ from there, your own people on the entrance gate of one of the multinationals a group of ijo boys with their CLO and Chiefs will try to gain Access into the facility for casual jobs without success. The Mopols will refuse them.

In another location soldiers will in a bid to destroy illegal refineries cause more environmental damage to your people.

Every man for himself.
sadly this is the true, to SS and SE this is divide and rule tactics used by Osun defender, so the more we hate each other the more they have fun, let us learn from the PAST!!
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/the-osu-caste-system-the-shame-of-a-nation/

This is a recent post.... By an Igbo Authority.... I hope this is salient enough... Evening sir...

Cc Whynottuth

Aren't you an idiot? which community did your link name still ostracizes anybody today in the name of OSU? ...Does the fact that I publish a book on civil war today mean the war is being fought today mumu philosopher gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
EternalTruths:

Olodo

To you it is right to oppose Ironsi but wrong to oppose Gowon undecided

Tell me the name of your primary school.? cheesy
angry
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I detest liars and braggarts ...You wrote THESIS about OSU caste system...when you just finished NYSC this year;2015
https://www.nairaland.com/2422240/passing-out-banta-drop-goodwill

You copied this from somewhere ...smh...
https://www.nairaland.com/2619613/osu-caste-system-igbo-tradition

ND/SS is against Biafra...this happened in your state... https://www.nairaland.com/2582791/over-100-biafra-separatists-arrested

Tell me why you aren't a silly idiotic schizophrenic patient undecided Take time boy...

Chief, please what is a thesis? You want me to share the PDF of my thesis with you?,Provide your email...

The insults keeps you alive obviously....
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
hoobs:
your contradicting ur self,but he already turned against his commander in chief when he declared Niger delta republic,didn't he?
For a so-called philosopher I tot you would mak sense
Chief, he was not a soldier when he fought for the emancipation of Niger Delta Republic. I was referring to his post civilian lifetime..

Mehn .... Chai.
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Aren't you an idiot? which community did your link name still ostracizes anybody today in the name of OSU? ...Does the fact that I publish a book on civil war today mean the war is being fought today mumu philosopher gringringrin

I noticed you didn't read it so let me highlight the focal point for you. Please take note of the date the article was written and also the use of present and continuous tense by the writer... An Igbo man wrote this chief...

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
bolanto24:

My brother ur head dey there. Our people should think we'll o. Biafra will offer more than Nigeria. We might never get resource control in this country.

It's not a case of we MIGHT not; we WILL NOT get any resource control. Read my words.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

I noticed you didn't read it so let me highlight the focal point for you. Please take note of the date the article was written and also the use of present and continuous tense by the writer... An Igbo man wrote this chief...
Whynotthetruth:

Freemanan:

Which community name did you highlight

Aside writing it in present tense, which LGA or state or whatever did he name the caste system exists in?

Seeking traditional rulership as the author desires doesn't equate to same...Why can't emir or oba or whatever traditional title in other tribes be thrown open too? Are they practising OSU caste system too gringrin bye for now biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

Chief, he was not a soldier when he fought for the emancipation of Niger Delta Republic. I was referring to his post civilian lifetime..

Mehn .... Chai.

See mumu...Just like he said you're still contradicting yourself...

Post-whatever you think...where was he? In Nigeria prison having been sentenced to death for treasonable offense...but Ironsi the Igbo you you fight, decided to spare him and keep him life...Did Gowon or his Nigerian lovers spare him too as Igbo did cheesygrin Same Igbo made him leader in nsukka...Same Igbo you all stupidly hate and fight...BTW I am not perturbed by whatever opinion you hold of my tribe

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Which community name did you highlight??

IMO STATE
http://leadership.ng/features/388826/osu-caste-system-affects-marriages-seast

ENUGU STATE (Very chronic here) and even Delta state.....

And according to Wikipedia, I quote
in 2012, reports that in Igbo community - especially Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Abia, Ebonyi, Edo and Delta states of the country - Osu caste system remains a social issue. The Osu caste is determined by one's birth into a particular family irrespective of the religion practised by the individual. Once born into Osu caste, this Nigerian person is an outcast, with limited opportunities or acceptance, regardless of his or her ability or merit.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_system_in_Africa

Well, I will always enlighten you. I promise sir..
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

See mumu...Just like he said you're still contradicting yourself...

Post-whatever you think...where was he? In Nigeria prison having been sentenced to death for treasonable offense...but Ironsi the Igbo you you fight, decided to spare him and keep him life...Did Gowon or his Nigerian lovers spare him too as Igbo did cheesygrin Same Igbo made him leader in nsukka...Same Igbo you all stupidly hate and fight...BTW I am not perturbed by whatever opinion you hold of my tribe

Typical Nairaland Igbo youth ...... You all see anything that is not on the same side with you as an attack... I wonder why you guys are so paranoid here on NL... Funny thing is all my years in Awkuzu, Owerri, Agbani and Awka, I met some of the best human beings yet... You lots just come online and paint the Igbo nation bad and say all sort of things hence making those who have never been to your land have a bad impression... Its sickening mate...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

IMO STATE
http://leadership.ng/features/388826/osu-caste-system-affects-marriages-seast

ENUGU STATE (Very chronic here) and even Delta state.....

And according to Wikipedia, I quote

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caste_system_in_Africa

Well, I will always enlighten you. I promise sir..

Enlighten me on what? Why not read the fairytale in your first link and see how disjointed it is...

Empty braggarts like you aren't new here...I think I have wasted enough time on you today...

1 Like

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

Typical Nairaland Igbo youth ...... You all see anything that is not on the same side with you as an attack... I wonder why you guys are so paranoid here on NL... Funny thing is all my years in Awkuzu, Owerri, Agbani and Awka, I met some of the best human beings yet... You lots just come online and paint the Igbo nation bad and say all sort of things hence making those who have never been to your land have a bad impression... Its sickening mate...

cheesygrin Has this rant any correlation with your previous ignorant assertion Idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Coolabbie: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

Na so!
He said Akwa Ibom, you are mentioning cross river. You cant even comprehend few sentences.
Impersonator
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

slowpoke like you...who wrote this? Is that how you write love letter to your parents;

Biafra is alone on their course .. We are not against them, but God and Satan forbid thatbwe will be allies.... Nigeria remains

Silly goat

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? / ‘Buhari Was Briefed Before Shiite Clampdown’ - Islamic Movement In Nigeria / Nigerian Army Rescue 54 Women And 95 Children From Boko Haram Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.