Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,788 members, 7,820,760 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender (15597 Views)

A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS / "We Are Igbos, But Denied Igbo Because Of Biafran War" Says Ikwerre Youths / 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by IGBOPRINCE: 9:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

Well, Firstly, happy Sunday.

Now, on the issue of it being my opinion, please pick up your history books (anyone you can get online or in hard copy that is written by an AUTHORITY) and see for yourself the story of Major Boro.... I don't have any personal opinion about the circumstances surrounding his death, and no one should twist it merely to entice his unrealistic course.

Also, on the issue of me being deluded and SS not being recognised by an geographical boundary, well all I can say is you should read wide and travel more. The SS is a political phrase - YES, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE NIGER DELTA?,Well, that's for another day.

You support the Biafra course for Freedom you said. Now who is caging or restricting them? You only seek freedom when you have been caged or restrained and I Dont see how that is the case here. Now, you may want to bring the old story of marginalization and other myths and Legend, but hey Mate, we have over 200 ethnic groups in Nigeria so do the maths... If an Isoko man (who his region contributes over time 100 of what the Biafra contributes to Nigeria) decides to cry foul due to marginalization and seek secession, how will you and the Biafra lots feel? Nigeria remains.

On the issue of your previous thoughts of my ethnic group... Well, you being wrong and jumping into conclusion is not a new thing. So continue my wayward son, there shall be peace when you are done.
at bolded.
So scotland that seeks for freedom/referendum are being cage or restricted ? Must they be caged before biafrans will seeks for freedom? Is that how you understood your own freedom
Anyway the rest of the statement does not make sense to me. But the truth is that, we want our freedom/ referendum and we shall pass it out to the people of southsouth.
Or you want to tell me that obigbo re ijaws, or you want to tell me, aniomas re ijaws, or you want to tell me that ikwerress or egbema re ijaws?
Just like the land grabber (tonyebarcanista) claimed obigbo as ijaws cheesy
However, an average igbo man can differentiates btw ijaws and igbos.

So you guys can go and form your tiny country with urhobo,isoko, isekiri and mba mmiri. We don't care but learn to respects the flag of biafra.

In Biafra we stand.

cool

1 Like

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Rotimi47: 9:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
you still dey learn.
cheesy
You're a born learner grin
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
at bolded.
So scotland that seeks for freedom/referendum are being cage or restricted ? Must they be caged before biafrans will seeks for freedom? Is that how you understood your own freedom
Anyway the rest of the statement does not make sense to me. But the truth is that, we want our freedom/ referendum and we shall pass it out to the people of southsouth.
Or you want to tell me that obigbo re ijaws, or you want to tell me, aniomas re ijaws, or you want to tell me that ikwerress or egbema re ijaws?
Just like the land grabber (tonyebarcanista) claimed obigbo as ijaws cheesy
However, an average igbo man can differentiates btw ijaws and igbos.

So you guys can go and form your tiny country with urhobo,isoko, isekiri and mba mmiri. We don't care but learn to respects the flag of biafra.

In Biafra we stand.

cool
Scotland didn't seek Freedom sir. Actually scotland us Free. What they seek is recognition....
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by IGBOPRINCE: 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

Scotland didn't seek Freedom sir. Actually scotland us Free. What they seek is recognition....
I hear you sir, we wants referendum. Is that too big to asks
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Duru1(m): 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
“Throughout the war, I found that I was almost the only one, of the entire Ogoni elite, who stood by Nigeria” –Ken Saro-Wiwa

1 Like

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by naijaking1: 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
dinachi:

By facts the worst enemies of the Igbos during and after the war were Ijaws. They had their own unit of 1000 men specilly mapped out to fight biafrans. They are the real betrayers. They pretended to be with us and were busy gathering information and sharing to Nigerians, then when the Nigerians invaded, they became internal assets becaause they knew all biafra secrets. After the war they still siezed the Igbo properties in Port Harcourt and declared them abandoned properties. While the hausa and yoruba's returned all Igbo propertie, the Ijaw continues to seize them till today. So who is your real enemy?

My brother, the more one learns about the Ijaw people(not all of them) the sicker one gets on his stomach. That those group of parasites still roam the earth surface is only a question for God to answer!

Okanokan:

My Broda you are not completely correct with the issue of Abandoned Property, Ownership of Portharcourt is held between Okrikan Ijaw and the Ikwerre people. Most igbos built thier houses at the Ikwerre axis of Portharcourt not at the Okrikan Ijaw axis.
On the issue of Ijaws having 1000 army fighting against Igbos you might also not be wholly right because during the war most ethnic groups had thier tribal and community brigades that functions for the sole purpose of protecting thier communities, women and children who most times are taken as spoils of war, Boros Group was similar.
In war scenario not everybody hook and sinker follow one direction, there were Igbos who supported Nigeria just as there were Ijaws, Urhobos, Isokos etc that supported Biafra. My take on this is that because of geographical closeness, circumspection needs to be put to play in fashioning solutions to our past this is why some of us have called for a genuine sovereign national conference.

Thanks for reasonably balanced approach to this thorny issue.
You don't even have to go far to see characters like --- barcanista all over N/L spewing his revisionist propaganda against Igbos and his own people, all because of short term benefits based on oil exploration! Just read what he wrote, and you'll get a better understanding of how a relatively well educated man like him would lead a life of deceit and falsehood just achieve a small measure of temporary equanimity.
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by cheruv: 10:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Rotimi47:
Some people just like twisting facts so as to console themselves; The only people who killed Oboro are definitely those he fought against & he defeated them on the battle field. It just a logical thing.

Let me ask, who attacked PARIS? Isis! Why? Simply because France dealt with them by bombing them.

So what will Adekunle gain by killing a gallant Boro that fought along side him? What will Adekunle gain by killing an officer that risked his life to fight on the federal side & they were victorious?

Boro was killed by those who felt he will encourage his tribes men to fight on the federal side, hereby denying them access to the sea port, air space & newly discovered oil of the South South. It's simply as that.
O nwere ndi naeche echiche ka umuaka embarassed
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by cheruv: 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
dearpreye:
I used to consider Isaac Boro a hero till I read the history books. I'm waiting for most of my people to see the light that we MUST work with the Igbos.
But your brothers think we're after their "oyel" grin
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Rotimi47: 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
cheruv:

O nwere ndi naeche echiche ka umuaka embarassed
Olori buruku eni ti o ye ki won ta ki won fi owo e ra atupa. undecided

1 Like

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by cheruv: 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
EternalTruths:

Boro is a villain because he sold out the Igbos who voted him as their SUG leader and who refused killing him for treason cool
Excellent!!
This is like a sheep messing up his pen and thinking he's suffering the farmer without knowing he's harming himself cheesy
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by cheruv: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
EternalTruths:

Olodo

To you it is right to oppose Ironsi but wrong to oppose Gowon undecided

Tell me the name of your primary school.? cheesy
Al jihad nur/pri school, sambitsa cheesy
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by cheruv: 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
Rotimi47:
Olori buruku eni ti o ye ki won ta ki won fi owo e ra atupa. undecided
Error!!
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
cheruv:
Al jihad nur/pri school, sambitsa cheesy
HAHAHHAAHAH
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
cheruv:

Excellent!!
This is like a sheep messing up his pen and thinking he's suffering the farmer without knowing he's harming himself cheesy

lol. classic!
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Rotimi47: 5:19am On Nov 16, 2015
cheruv:

Error!!
grin
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by lawrenceunaa: 7:03am On Nov 16, 2015
Freemanan:

You should go back to the beginning of my posts... I was having a discussion with a Mate before you barged in... Read up please.
I read it all before I quoted u. This ur propaganda wouldn't work, so keep it to thy self
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by ishiamu(m): 8:44am On Nov 16, 2015
Okanokan:

You are ill-mannered and i am completely disappointed by your insult. Thank you!

gerrarahere mehn
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by obong(m): 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2016
demielvis:

Chai! Wicked.
But its the truth.That is what one gets for betraying his brother
who says we are brothers. Like Igbos didn't also oppress Niger delta
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by oyatz(m): 2:40pm On Jan 26, 2017
If you are educated, you ought to know
1) that most of the oil companies are privately owned companies and not government parastatals that can be ran on zoning/federal character and be compelled to employed from pre- planned regions
2) In a Country with free trade, every company (including oil companies) is at liberty to site its headquarters anywhere, as a matter of fact, most of the oil companies are multinationals and have their HQs in London, Chicago, Texas, Paris etc. They only have branches in Nigeria.
3) Governments at all levels can lobby these oil companies to employ natives of oil producing areas where feasible and perform SCR
4) State Governments of the oil producing States through PPP can float their own oil companies that can prospect for , refine , distribute or market petroleum products. in this way, more of their peoples will have access to participate in the oil oil and gas industry.
5) Bro, its a lost cause, trying to paint certain peoples from a region of Nigeria as the oppressors of the Niger deltans by being the sole beneficiaries of the oil found in their domains.

Aegon:
I feel like taking you on this Sunday but on second thought I think it's not worth it. Boro was sentenced to death by the military, Ironsi rather let him live in prison, then during the war he was used and dumped and murdered by the same people since he's outlived his usefulness. Saro Wiwa was busy occupying Igbo mansions and investments in Port hacourt, who says Karma isn't a bitch.

I look at you and all I see is another ADAKA BORO who would still end in regret.

On second thoughts tomorrow monday somewhere in the Niger Delta, a good 45 years after the betrayal, Most of the oil blocs in belong to the Northerners, The management of the oil companies are mostly Yoruba's Their head office is in Lagos and they employ from there, your own people on the entrance gate of one of the multinationals a group of ijo boys with their CLO and Chiefs will try to gain Access into the facility for casual jobs without success. The Mopols will refuse them.

In another location soldiers will in a bid to destroy illegal refineries cause more environmental damage to your people.

Every man for himself.
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by oyatz(m): 3:11pm On Jan 26, 2017
See their arrogance. ... 'Boro was in charge of a special commando of 1000 Ijaw men under Nigerian army when he was supposed to be fighting for Biafra'
It seems you guys are very naive to assume that if Biafra goes to war, every body / every communities/ tribes in and around Biafra must toe your line of reasoning and fight for your cause, wishing away the concept of free will.
You fail to understand that in every war, there are people who will not support the cause of the war and if the war threaten their existence, they will fight back or align themselves with the opposing party/army

dinachi:

An Ijaw governor of old Rivers State Alfred Diette Spiff was the one who endorsed the abandoned property issue. He formulated the policy and enforced it. So it was and still is an Ijaw agenda. Secondly Isaac Adaka Borro was in charge of a special commando force of 1000 Ijaw men under the Nigerian army, when he was supposed tobe fighting for Biafra. That is the height of betrayal.
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by T9ksy(m): 5:19pm On Jan 26, 2017
Rotimi47:
Olori buruku eni ti o ye ki won ta ki won fi owo e ra atupa............. undecided

You didn't complete the idiom.

...........si eyin kule ton pe rare ni omi aji tono sere.
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by AlPeter: 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2017
dinachi:

An Ijaw governor of old Rivers State Alfred Diette Spiff was the one who endorsed the abandoned property issue. He formulated the policy and enforced it. So it was and still is an Ijaw agenda. Secondly Isaac Adaka Borro was in charge of a special commando force of 1000 Ijaw men under the Nigerian army, when he was supposed tobe fighting for Biafra. That is the height of betrayal.
barcanista: No government will fold her arm to
see some group declare a section of its territory
as sovereign. The Ijaws have never for once
whined about Ironsi, we instead forged ahead. In
fact, the major player Boro fought for the Nigeria
Side. but...
God bless you. To be candid, I am just hearing this
for the first time. I have never heard Ijaws or Niger
Deltans whining and wailing over the crushing of
their dream republic by Ironsi. Karma served them
their dose in their hallucination of Biafra.
Up till today, they will never stop whining about how
they were not allowed to secede, whereas they
thwarted someone' s dream of independence too.
They also have the audacity to be occupying he
territories of people they never sought their
consent.
They always think they are wiser than others,
whereas they are the megamumus.

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by jogojogo: 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2017
ishiamu:
No wonder Ngeneukwenu said fear ndi Mba-mmiri they are betrayers... LoL

There's some sense in her words sometimes...most. are trash though

To the Igbos, everyone except a Igbo is a betrayer......check yourselves.....something is fundamentally wrong with you

1 Like

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by ishiamu(m): 10:19am On Jan 27, 2017
jogojogo:

To the Igbos, everyone except a Igbo is a betrayer......check yourselves.....something is fundamentally wrong with you

who be this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu: I Have The Solution To Nigeria’s Challenges / Aso Rock Clinic: We Can’t Risk Buhari’s Life —Reps / EFCC Sets Up Special Team To Grill Fayose Over Corruption Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.