Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,603 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender (15589 Views)

A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS / "We Are Igbos, But Denied Igbo Because Of Biafran War" Says Ikwerre Youths / 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by patrick89(m): 11:35am On Nov 15, 2015
tonybarcanista is a lunatic!!! now my heart is getting hardened by your position!!!

oloibiri.ng/2015/06/26/who-killed-adaka-boro/

read the above

10 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by explorer250(m): 11:37am On Nov 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Liaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar! Boro wasn't killed by Adekule(who I very much respect).

WHO CONSPIRED WITH THE FLEEING BIAFRANS TO KILL BORO?

Opinions was divided as to the Conspirators. While some alleged that Benjamin Adekunle had a hand by some Ijaws, another set of Ijaws(Majority Ijaw Forces) however disputes it.
According to Roy Tomo-Spiff who was among Boro's Force that fought against the Biafran Rebels at that time.

"Now I want you to know that Adekunle was nowhere close to Ogu where Boro died, nor was he a commander of any particular unit or units. Adekunle, the Scorpion, was a Division Commander with a lot of Majors, Lt. Cols. and Cols. under him and he loved brave soldiers, so Maj. Boro couldn’t have been his adversary. The worst he could have done if Boro was insubordinate was to demote him or Court Marshall him. But Maj. Boro was a very brave soldier and was respected by all.

So, the story that Adekunle planned the killing or killed Major Boro is false as it was only a rumor. And we all know that rumors appeal only to lunatics."

GENERAL YAKUBU GOWON was also visibly angry that he had to redeploy Benjamin Adekunle so as to restore confidence of the Ijaw People and replaced him with Col Olusegun Obansajo.[b]

Boro was a TRUE Izon and We are Proud of him! He was NEVER a time a Biafran but a Niger-Deltan and Nigerian.
then/who/killed/boro?

8 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Rotimi47: 11:39am On Nov 15, 2015
Some people just like twisting facts so as to console themselves; The only people who killed Oboro are definitely those he fought against & he defeated them on the battle field. It just a logical thing.

Let me ask, who attacked PARIS? Isis! Why? Simply because France dealt with them by bombing them.

So what will Adekunle gain by killing a gallant Boro that fought along side him? What will Adekunle gain by killing an officer that risked his life to fight on the federal side & they were victorious?

Boro was killed by those who felt he will encourage his tribes men to fight on the federal side, hereby denying them access to the sea port, air space & newly discovered oil of the South South. It's simply as that.

5 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 15, 2015
patmaine:

I believe this present tonyebarcanista is Yoruba.
He isn't Yoruba nwanne! He has always been like this since I started following this forum. You folks should seize from blindly antagonising genuine Yorubas. Some of the dudes hitting hard on you guys are actually S/S minorities hiding under Yoruba tags. I know they exist acute tribalist among the SWesterners, yet we should learn to differentiate between them and the reasonable ones.

8 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 15, 2015
This write up is gibberish.... Adaka Boro is my kinsman and this is definitely not his story... He was killed by someone ,,,, YES... but this shouldn't be politicized.... And Boro didn't lead the squad that chased out Biafran soldiers from the ND region... Damn the writer... Why distorting history.... A Major can't lead a company then even... So what's wrong with the writer?

This is just a write up to appeal to the pity of the South South people and see the Fulanis and Yorubas as the enemies....

Biafra is alone on their course .. We are not against them, but God and Satan forbid thatbwe will be allies.... Nigeria remains...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by ArodeTsolaye: 11:57am On Nov 15, 2015
Tonye.Barcanista:

Opinions was divided as to the Conspirators. While some alleged that Benjamin Adekunle had a hand by some Ijaws, another set of Ijaws(Majority Ijaw Forces) however disputes it.
According to Roy Tomo-Spiff who was among Boro's Force that fought against the Biafran Rebels at that time.

"Now I want you to know that Adekunle was nowhere close to Ogu where Boro died, nor was he a commander of any particular unit or units. Adekunle, the Scorpion, was a Division Commander with a lot of Majors, Lt. Cols. and Cols. under him and he loved brave soldiers, so Maj. Boro couldn’t have been his adversary. The worst he could have done if Boro was insubordinate was to demote him or Court Marshall him. But Maj. Boro was a very brave soldier and was respected by all.

So, the story that Adekunle planned the killing or killed Major Boro is false as it was only a rumor. And we all know that rumors appeal only to lunatics."

GENERAL YAKUBU GOWON was also visibly angry that he had to redeploy Benjamin Adekunle so as to restore confidence of the Ijaw People and replaced him with Col Olusegun Obansajo.[b]

Boro was a TRUE Izon and We are Proud of him! He was NEVER a time a Biafran but a Niger-Deltan and Nigerian.

cc: Ishiamu, Obiagu1, eastlink, pazienza, melzabull, madenigga, realman87, ekenedgreat, Rose2014, Xetima,ofoIgbo.

www.nairaland.com/2736942/south-south-niger-delta-peoples/6#40037698#40037698

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I have no time to argue over this. As an Izon, I rather listen to my elders that were with the GREAT Sir Isaac Adaka Boro than an Obasanjo that wasn't an eyewitness.

As for LNC, it was suppose to be a platform that will legitimately push for a referendum if the Nigeria state continue to ignore our legitimate demands but you guys BLEW it up with your IPOB when you started showing your real intentions(I won't go further).

Anyway, all man for himself. I won't say more than this.

Bolded means what?...Mind the extent of lies or how you distort information publicly undecided

11 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by SonOfEl(m): 12:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Boro died by the hands of his yoruba-fulani conspirators.... FACT. it was no ghost nor biafran soldier that killed him as there were no biafran soldier within the premise.

Is it so hard to believe that it was a madman adekunle or northern elements within the ranks that orchestrated his death? Who killed SARO WIWA? the same soldier (abacha) who fought side by side with him against Biafra.

No wonder they continue to pillage your land and drill your oil.....yet you point your crooked fingers at IGBOS for your condition.

Ojukwu told sarowiwa, GOODMORNING, some of you especially those of you (tonyebarcanista, feemanan and co) are still fast asleep. Sleep well. Rest in peace.

13 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:
This write up is gibberish.... Adaka Boro is my kinsman and this is definitely not his story... He was killed by someone ,,,, YES... but this shouldn't be politicized.... And Boro didn't lead the squad that chased out Biafran soldiers from the ND region... Damn the writer... Why distorting history.... A Major can't lead a company then even... So what's wrong with the writer?

This is just a write up to appeal to the pity of the South South people and see the Fulanis and Yorubas as the enemies....

Biafra is alone on their course .. We are not against them, but God and Satan forbid thatbwe will be allies.... Nigeria remains...

This is your personal opinion... others from your place have varied opinion too...ND as a matter of fact has different delineations...Its definition as at today includes Imo and Abia...SS is an alien word to dictionary of geographical boundaries...I am a fan of Biafra not because of having folks from your side in it but because of the FREEDOM therein...Enjoy your delusional and unfounded prayer undecided BTW I thought you were Yoruba?

14 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by ishiamu(m): 12:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

cc: Ishiamu, Obiagu1, eastlink, pazienza, melzabull, madenigga, realman87, ekenedgreat, Rose2014, Xetima,ofoIgbo.

www.nairaland.com/2736942/south-south-niger-delta-peoples/6#40037698#40037698

The guy called barcanista is a tribal bigot who shouldn't be called a brother cos he can betray anyone, no wonder ngeneukwenu hates his personality LoL

9 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Saturn213: 12:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
kingofdemons:
dinachi is a bastard

Lalasticlala seun

this poster is abusing nairalanders
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by ishiamu(m): 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
patmaine:

I believe this present tonyebarcanista is Yoruba.

LoL...

NgeneUkwenu:
So you guys have successfully used and dumped us? grin grin grin

Fear Ndi Mba Mmiri!

That's why my father advised us not to have anything to with Ndi Mba mmiri except on personal interest...

For the uninitiated, what TonyeBarcanista has done with this disjointed thread, is to create a perfect and fatal ammunition for the Yoruba and Hausa ethnic warlords to further malign, insult and castigate the good people of Igbo Land, as mere land grabbers and opportunists!

Umu Igbo Beware of this attention -seeking- Slippery -character masquerading as pseudo political analyst of interest!

NgeneUkwenu:

I[b] know the guy tey tey, no be today! You can fault me in all things but not on loose character. I hate betrayals and turn coats...they are very dangerous and kill you anytime. You guys should apply wisdom when dealing with a selfish, hate-filled and slippery characters like the Tonyebarcanista![/b]

Ogwum na olu! Ndi Igbo siri na agbaa Mbu otua na ogwe, agbaa abuo otua ogwe, na obusi ogwe ga apiri aturu?

NgeneUkwenu:

In the Fullness of time grin! Honestly, politics aside, I hate this Tonyebarcanista of a character!

5 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

PLEASE CREATE A THREAD ON ISAAC BORO AND Biafra to debunk dis lies by Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Blackfire(m): 12:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
A storm is coming....

1 Like

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by ishiamu(m): 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
Eastlink:
To hell with this propaganda. Majority of the Ijaws don't want Biafra. At least 90/100. This is the truth and many of you fools should live with it. Focus on how to unite your brothers in the SE/SS under one Nigeria. Biafra will come when due.

Your deceiving yourself come to eleme and know what's up... see people clamouring for biafra u will be ashamed

5 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
iykomo0:
if it's up to me, I want a Niger Delta / Ijaw free Biafra..

I still haven't forgiven thoses guys...

someone told u that your brothers are your problems and u believed it without thinking twice..

cowards
not cowardice joor,just give all those jobless youth protesting 5thousand naira each and tell them to go away,you will see them disperse into thin air.some people don't even know what they are fighting for,they are just enjoying the drama of public disturbance

1 Like

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by fineguy11(m): 12:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
am ibibio, i truly support biafra bigtime. My opinion though cos i know thr s noway biafra would be carved out of present nigeria without southsouth going too. Though the igbos r majority and ss minority with plenty tribes, i know thr will be congent agreement from both sides and the constitution will be design in such a way no tribe or clan or ethnic group is shortchange like what is happening in nigeria.
We will adopt a concise federalist system of govt where every state will be independent of the centre.
I belief in BIAFRA!
I will belief in nigeria if the present govt will implement the last confab report.
The way they r going idont see the possibility of that happening, and i dont see the possibility of facilitating another sovereign national conference under this administration.
just your own opinion... IPOB/BIAFRA has no place in Akwaibom...u're just one of the few deluded folks who thinks UNITY among different ethnic groups which couldnt be achieved in Nigeria will be achieved in BIAFRA....quote me when IPOB export their miscreats to Akwa-ibom...

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

This is your personal opinion... others from your place have varied opinion too...ND as a matter of fact has different delineations...Its definition as at today includes Imo and Abia...SS is an alien word to dictionary of geographical boundaries...I am a fan of Biafra not because of having folks from your side in it but because of the FREEDOM therein...Enjoy your delusional and unfounded prayer undecided BTW I thought you were Yoruba?

Well, Firstly, happy Sunday.

Now, on the issue of it being my opinion, please pick up your history books (anyone you can get online or in hard copy that is written by an AUTHORITY) and see for yourself the story of Major Boro.... I don't have any personal opinion about the circumstances surrounding his death, and no one should twist it merely to entice his unrealistic course.

Also, on the issue of me being deluded and SS not being recognised by an geographical boundary, well all I can say is you should read wide and travel more. The SS is a political phrase - YES, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE NIGER DELTA?,Well, that's for another day.

You support the Biafra course for Freedom you said. Now who is caging or restricting them? You only seek freedom when you have been caged or restrained and I Dont see how that is the case here. Now, you may want to bring the old story of marginalization and other myths and Legend, but hey Mate, we have over 200 ethnic groups in Nigeria so do the maths... If an Isoko man (who his region contributes over time 100 of what the Biafra contributes to Nigeria) decides to cry foul due to marginalization and seek secession, how will you and the Biafra lots feel? Nigeria remains.

On the issue of your previous thoughts of my ethnic group... Well, you being wrong and jumping into conclusion is not a new thing. So continue my wayward son, there shall be peace when you are done.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
realnews:

PLEASE CREATE A THREAD ON ISAAC BORO AND Biafra to debunk dis lies by Biafra.
I'm preparing a thread on Heroes of Niger-Delta, and will capture all these.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by ArodeTsolaye: 12:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
SonOfEl:
Boro died by the hands of his yoruba-fulani conspirators.... FACT. it was no ghost nor biafran soldier that killed him as there were no biafran soldier within the premise.

It is so hard to believe that it was a madman adekunle or northern elements within the ranks that orchestrated his death? Who killed SARO WIWA? the same soldier (abacha) who fought side by side with him against Biafra.

No wonder they continue to pillage your land and drill your oil.....yet you point your crooked fingers at IGBOS for your condition.

Ojukwu told sarowiwa, GOODMORNING, some of you especially those of you (tonyebarcanista, feemanan, arodeTsolaye and co) are still fast asleep. Sleep well. Rest in peace.

Mr man, i don't know why you are lumping me with the demented prankster. I'm Biafran,so edit asap. grin

5 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by ArodeTsolaye: 1:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
ishiamu:

The guy called barcanista is a tribal bigot who shouldn't be called a brother cos he can betray anyone, no wonder ngeneukwenu hates his personality LoL

Even i don't trust ngenereukwere or whatever! The both of them are sycophantic monkeys. He can speak all the Igbo in the world, but if go around clicking likes on anti-Igbo comments made by yorubas and awusas because of party affiliation and yet claim to be Igbo, you are even a bigger sycophantic bas.tard and be should be hung upside and shot!

6 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by IbokUtoroh(m): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
fineguy11:
just your own opinion... IPOB/BIAFRA has no place in Akwaibom...u're just one of the few deluded folks who thinks UNITY among different ethnic groups which couldnt be achieved in Nigeria will be achieved in BIAFRA....quote me when IPOB export their miscreats to Akwa-ibom...
it was solely my opinion, wasnt speaking for akwaibomites. So dont see the reason quoting what u know cant be achieved.
U for just read and pass, or ignore than quoting the verbose according to u and at the end u didnt say anything.
Adadamma?
Idad ake uman?
Or u r naturally sick?
Go take ur medication, ebot ikot.

11 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Bolded means what?...Mind the extent of lies or how you distort information publicly undecided
I don't take his lies serious again because of how he distorts facts. Hapu onye ngwere ahuu
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by SonOfEl(m): 1:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Mr man, i don't know why you are lumping me with the demented prankster. I'm Biafran,so edit asap. grin

Sorry bro....my deepest apologies...

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by SonOfEl(m): 1:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm preparing a thread on Heroes of Niger-Delta, and will capture all these.

Am waiting to debunk your lies....straight up...!
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
I don't take his lies serious again because of how he distorts facts. Hapu onye ngwere ahuu

Babe welcome back...

We should not BTW fall for this gimmick from Osundefender...

1)Ever wondered why Yoruba that insist that SE is forcing SS out to join their secession now advising SE on SS treachery?

2)Ever wondered why Yoruba that insist that SS isn't part of Biafra now calling Adaka Boro a biafran that sold out Biafra?

3)Ever heard of "Divide & Rule" tactics?...This is it in play here...

cc Ishiamu and other umunwanne m

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by ishiamu(m): 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Babe welcome back...

We should not BTW fall for this gimmick from Osundefender...

1)Ever wondered why Yoruba that insist that SE is forcing SS out to join their secession now advising SE on SS treachery?

2)Ever wondered why Yoruba that insist that SS isn't part of Biafra now calling Adaka Boro a biafran that sold out Biafra?

3)Ever heard of "Divide & Rule" tactics?...This is it in play here...

cc Ishiamu and other umunwanne m

But is there no single truth in what osundefender wrote?

1 Like

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by ishiamu(m): 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Even i don't trust ngenereukwere or whatever! The both of them are sycophantic monkeys. He can speak all the Igbo in the world, but if go around clicking likes on anti-Igbo comments made by yorubas and awusas because of party affiliation and yet claim to be Igbo, you are even a bigger sycophantic bas.tard and be should be hung upside and shot!

shocked shocked shocked sad sad shocked. Me?? Or Ngeneukwenu?

1 Like

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by ArodeTsolaye: 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
ishiamu:

shocked shocked shocked sad sad shocked. Me?? Or Ngeneukwenu?
I was reffering to the ngwene guy.

1 Like

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
I used to consider Isaac Boro a hero till I read the history books. I'm waiting for most of my people to see the light that we MUST work with the Igbos.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

Well, Firstly, happy Sunday.

Now, on the issue of it being my opinion, please pick up your history books (anyone you can get online or in hard copy that is written by an AUTHORITY) and see for yourself the story of Major Boro.... I don't have any personal opinion about the circumstances surrounding his death, and no one should twist it merely to entice his unrealistic course.

Also, on the issue of me being deluded and SS not being recognised by an geographical boundary, well all I can say is you should read wide and travel more. The SS is a political phrase - YES, BUT WHAT ABOUT THE NIGER DELTA?,Well, that's for another day.

You support the Biafra course for Freedom you said. Now who is caging or restricting them? You only seek freedom when you have been caged or restrained and I Dont see how that is the case here. Now, you may want to bring the old story of marginalization and other myths and Legend, but hey Mate, we have over 200 ethnic groups in Nigeria so do the maths... If an Isoko man (who his region contributes over time 100 of what the Biafra contributes to Nigeria) decides to cry foul due to marginalization and seek secession, how will you and the Biafra lots feel? Nigeria remains.

On the issue of your previous thoughts of my ethnic group... Well, you being wrong and jumping into conclusion is not a new thing. So continue my wayward son, there shall be peace when you are done.

smh... My last reply to you here...
1)What's your definition of authority?... Maybe this was written by what? BTW osundefender isn't Igbo friendly

2)You're confused on whether to claim you're SS or ND? cheesygringrin SS isn't existent anywhere but a political coinage ...ND has varied meaning... Its meaning as at today includes Imo and Abia state...So aren't you delusional ? cheesygrin

3)Majority of what you refer to ethnic groups in Nigeria are simply dialects or distortion or growth of languages overtime....To be a distinct ethnic group, you must be culturally, geographically, religiously and language-wise different from other groups ...I thought you claim to be a philosopher yet can't reason independently and constructively cheesygringrin

4)SS or ND isn't an ethnic group... So you're nowhere bro...simply you're usu undecided

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
ishiamu:

But is there no single truth in what osundefender wrote?
Never said that...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Wired $900k To Foreign Bank Accounts In Two Years- EFCC / Ondo: South-West PDP Loyal To Sheriff Heads To Supreme Court / No Financial Institution Will Grant Nigeria $30bn Loan – Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.