Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; (40146 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by firstking01(m): 2:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
Well, there has to be a mutual undastanding if u must break up with. Take her to a very nice and exotic eatry, there and then, pour out ur intentions, love isn't by force bt by choice. MyThougT ThougH.
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Nobody: 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
why not try and work things out,because sincerely there ain't many good girls and guys out there, the one you have now try and talk things out not like you guys are AS blood type
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by ChariZe: 2:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
People with the Wealthy mentality don't spend much time crying on issues like relationships. Give it Your best and if it doesn't work,move on.
Relationships don't put food on Your table,business does!

Ladies/Gentlemen,Paloma Hairs Nigeria,a subdivision of GiorDio Paloma Ventures certified by Corporate Affairs Commission is calling on interested Human hair extension Wholesalers/Retailers.

We stock Grades 7A to 10A Human hair extensions.
100% Virgin,directly from healthy Donors.
Types: Brazilian, Cambodian, Peruvian, etc.
Textures: Straight, Kinky curly,Body wave,etc.
Length: 10"-30" for 7A & 8A
12"- 30" for 9A & 10A

Interested? Call 09022534854
Watsapp: 08168874975
BBM: 2BDC622E
Email: Palomahair4ng@gmail.com
FREE Nationwide Delivery between 5-7 days of ordering.

Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by macminista(m): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
When u dey toast n lash her u no Tell us oh, now wey issues don stat u come dey seek advice grin cheesy wink...just joking my bro.anyways here is my take on the matter JUST Be DECENT about it..whatever your decision is Be DECENT about it
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by cooluc(f): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
Before you two break up I will suggest you guys visit a counsellor that will help you two shed some lights on grey areas that might be hidden from the both of you...and if it doesn't help then you two need to meet and discuss it over dinner or lunch on the way forward and what it's best for the both of you..
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Johnheir2(m): 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=gentlesinna post=40040740]Luk for Monday hammer use it nd hit ur gf for chest,if her chest rip open den u hv successfully broken up wit her.

Congrat in advance bro

Pls guys Wats so special about dis FTC stuff?
[/quote

U can never be a counselor... I pity ur principles
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by greatnaija01: 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
dovetark:
We've dated officially for over 3 years, I have to admit she's a nice girl when her heart is in it, but certain events have occurred which has left a once blissful relationship sour. Prior to the series of events that have brought us to this point, I used to feel like a superhuman with her in my life (for real I could do anything I set my mind to do and succeed), but all that has changed... Life happened!!! We've both been hit by series of events that have adjusted our perspective on how we view life which has undoubtedly affected us. Since the beginning of this year, we've been on a free fall with our emotions. We've not had intense quarrels neither have we had intense passion being together of late (I admit, they both spice up a relationship) and we have grossly neglected each others feelings. We both played our roles in getting to where we are now, I feel the door closing in fast on us and I can't stand this flip-flop of emotions involved.

We've tried taking a break and that didn't work, I have suggested severally that we just remain friends and end the relationship but I really don't know why she doesn't agree to that. We can't just stand each others bullshit anymore but still a part of us wants it to go back to how it used to be I guess that's the reason we've been hanging on.

I am not here to cry over spilled milk, rather, I am here to seek advice on how I would successful end this relationship without it having profound effects on my psychology and emotions while maintaining optimum productivity as an individual. Please your comments are needed and appreciated. Thank you Nairaland.

Please don't just read, I need your suggestions.

THAT IS ACTUALLY MARRIAGE LIFE BRO.... NOW YOU CAN LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP. REMEMBER IN MARRIAGE ITS A DEAD END STREET
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
dovetark:
Thank you very much, this is very helpful and real.
You're welcome.

In as much as you liked the girl, you obviously need some space. That's why it's so important to let her miss you a little, so as to love you more.

And that is why sometimes when a woman calls you, you do not need to pick her call immediately, allow her call several times before you pick it up. cheesy
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Mademoiselle24(f): 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
Take another break....trust me it really works.
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Aarenasbaba(m): 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
You remind me of olabisi, Aderayo..... I love her like ma breakfast,like my lunch and dinner, I can do everytyn to satisfy her. I can't let her go for a while... we had 4years relationship and despite all dose days...she do behaved abnormal but I use to let go because I love her so much..... but when I cannot tolerate her any longer, I pray to GOD and I summoned courage......
You wil find alternative and you make sure that keeps you busy and u stop calling her as u usual do before and whenever you call herself, don't ask ow she feel whether good or bad....as times goes on, u wl Forgt her name self..... @least olabisi has gone since April and dis is Nov, Notyn like I can't do without lagbaja
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
I feel u, u just have to remove ur mind from her, choose a hobby and make sure that that it keeps u busy, i love myself alot, if i want to remove my mind on something or somebody i will, if i don't luv d girl, buh if i do, i will try to be busy thinking about other aspects of life, or get engage in my favourite activities
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by bummyla(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
Let Me Think About It! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Omotolani94(m): 2:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hummmm I think this guy is hiding some things,
Tell us the truth if u truly need advice.
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Unitedabby(m): 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
mykemiley:
D babe dey expect u 2 cum marry her......she don tire 4 d relationship.....
hahaha i admire your sense of humour sweetie...why him go wan marry her after she don allow am service her tire?you see you might not wanna believe me but i've not had s3x for 5yrs year now...Its not because i've not being dating any girl or i'm low in libido but because aside from my respect for womanhood,i've come to realize that having any canal knowledge of her(my girl) will only end up ruining the relationship as she would have lost my respect for her in the process.simply put,premarital s3x ruins relationships either pre or post marriage.
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by ayowole21(m): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
dovetark:
But when I did that, mine said we will work it out
well I didn't tell you I deleted her from every of my social media.... even unfriend her on Facebook....... if you really don't want to have anything to do with her again then you have to delete your memory of her.......
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
Unitedabby:
hahaha i admire your sense of humour sweetie...why him go wan marry her after she don allow am service her tire?you see you might not wanna believe me but i've not had s3x for 5yrs year now...Its not because i've not being dating any girl or i'm low in libido but because aside from my respect for womanhood,i've come to realize that having any canal knowledge of her(my girl) will only end up ruining the relationship as she would have lost my respect for her in the process.simply put,premarital s3x ruins relationships either pre or post marriage.
You haven't had sex for 5 years now? Lol. Please stop lying. Who knows as you write this, a chick is damn right there beside you. cheesy cheesy
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by greggng: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
As far as am concern, you left us confused. No sane person will advice you based on what you ve just told us. Is neither here nor there. Let me recommend over dosage of prayer and fasting. That way God will give u a clearer picture of what is happening to you. Ending a relationship without concrete evidence is insanity

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by bonetalk(m): 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
adonbilivit:
tell her u have repented and cant fornicate anymore coz its end time.
That's what my former girl told me , menhhh, I hated myself then but now better

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by chukel(m): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
Op, at the end of the day, u just said nothing. U just don't have a reason for this breakup from ur story. U will certainly breakup with the next. I guess you have so much time on your hands.
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by dovetark: 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Wow, I must say I am impressed, there are a lot of people here that are quite detailed in their analysis, and tackle issues with objectivity. Thank you very much, you are the sort of people that make me proud being a NAIRALANDER and I won't fail to seek for advice when I need one.

DeeTus:
You're welcome.

In as much as you liked the girl, you obviously need some space. That's why it's so important to let her miss you a little, so as to love you more.

And that is why sometimes when a woman calls you, you do not need to pick her call immediately, allow her call several times before you pick it up. cheesy
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by dovetark: 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Thank you for seeing it from this angle too...
chukel:
Op, at the end of the day, u just said nothing. U just don't have a reason for this breakup from ur story. U will certainly breakup with the next. I guess you have so much time on your hands.
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by dovetark: 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
Thank you very much for seeing it from this angle too...
greggng:
As far as am concern, you left us confused. No sane person will advice you based on what you ve just told us. Is neither here nor there. Let me recommend over dosage of prayer and fasting. That way God will give u a clearer picture of what is happening to you. Ending a relationship without concrete evidence is insanity
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Unitedabby(m): 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
DeeTus:
You haven't had sex for 5 years now? Lol. Please stop lying. Who knows as you write this, a chick is damn right there beside you. cheesy cheesy
see its not every guy that goes into a relationship for s3x purpose and i'm very proud to be among the very few that there is...believe it or not,i've dated 2 very pretty ladies within those years and it might amaze you that all we do is cuddle but i made sure it never get to the real thing...and tell you what?even though it never got to the point of marriage,they still look at me very highly and respectably today and been wanting us to get back together.Infact one of them recently told me how she had regreted ever leaving me and admitted whoever i eventually settles down with should count herself quite lucky...my point is,because you cant keep a s3x-free relationship,doesnt mean someone else can't.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by dovetark: 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
Thank you very much, this was helpful.
cooluc:
Before you two break up I will suggest you guys visit a counsellor that will help you two shed some lights on grey areas that might be hidden from the both of you...and if it doesn't help then you two need to meet and discuss it over dinner or lunch on the way forward and what it's best for the both of you..
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by dovetark: 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
I see a Grand piano as your displayed picture, can you play that?
DeeTus:
You're welcome.

Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
You really did not give clear reasons as to why you want to end the relationship,
but the fact that you wanted a break and you also suggested being friends means you're no
longer interested in her, at least romantically, and this is fine. The sooner you realize this the better.
You don't need to force yourself to remain in a relationship when you don't want to be in it. She does
not have the right to force you to be with her either, lol. If you know in your heart that she's not the one
for you, then it's best to end it. She doesn't have to agree with the breakup. You're doing it for you and indirectly,
for her too. If you're not meant for each other, then you're wasting each other's time and your potential for meeting
someone else.
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by styca(m): 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
dovetark:

Thanks your articulation is amazing... In summary, when I was going through a tough period in my life, I was pretty much self-absorbed and withdrawn, she said she got used to it and her attention and care towards me dropped greatly. For me, detail is important as I am very sensitive and when that is missing, essence is lost. Now she expects me to cope with her new attitude as I made her turn out that way.

Hello dovetark,
I initially wanted to just read and pass. My initial thought was you're not being fair to your lady.

How? you may ask, You stopped caring about her feelings, and all through those period 'she was there for you' ,when she noticed you're turning back to your normal self, she stopped caring. This your quoted post above confirmed my initial thought.

What you should have done.
You should have stayed with her, just as she stood with you. And I bet you, she would have come around.

Action point.
Think about those qualities in her that made you stay with her for 'three long years', has she suddenly changed from the woman you fell in love with?
Think about those things you used to do then. Have you stopped doing them? Start doing them again, and watch the glow in your woman.(by the way, there's great joy in seeing the glow in your woman and knowing its because of you). You once had it, you can have it again. Only if you're willing to work on it, real hard.

It's not easy but someone have to make things work(I've been there, I'm still with my woman, three years down the line and we're still counting.)
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by yinkawonderboy(m): 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
THERE IS NO SINGLE WAY OF BREAKING RELATIONSHIP... I NEVER BREAK ONE BUT THESE ARE THREE STRONG WAY OF MAINTAINING HAPPY RELATIONSHIP.
YOU MAY TURN THIS AROUND AND SEE HOW ITS WORKS... FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @yinka_wonderboy

Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by DikSin(m): 4:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
Na bye_see_kle go kill ya marine spouse for life... Hungry blogger grin
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Tcapello: 4:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
I had a similar case, dated this babe for 3yrs, though initially we agreed DAT it may not lead anywhere, just looking out for each other and to cure our craze..#winks....but at a point I started feeling like settling down with her, then d unimaginable started happening, so tactically I started withdrawing...ist reduce the number of calls per day, text her less frequently, form busy, get option b sharp sharp.. most importantly reduce d banging frequency, cos dats d last image u c before u sleep on daily basis...
e no go easy o,but best of luck man.
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by collins50: 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
dovetark:
We've dated officially for over 3 years, I have to admit she's a nice girl when her heart is in it, but certain events have occurred which has left a once blissful relationship sour. Prior to the series of events that have brought us to this point, I used to feel like a superhuman with her in my life (for real I could do anything I set my mind to do and succeed), but all that has changed... Life happened!!! We've both been hit by series of events that have adjusted our perspective on how we view life which has undoubtedly affected us. Since the beginning of this year, we've been on a free fall with our emotions. We've not had intense quarrels neither have we had intense passion being together of late (I admit, they both spice up a relationship) and we have grossly neglected each others feelings. We both played our roles in getting to where we are now, I feel the door closing in fast on us and I can't stand this flip-flop of emotions involved.

We've tried taking a break and that didn't work, I have suggested severally that we just remain friends and end the relationship but I really don't know why she doesn't agree to that. We can't just stand each others bullshit anymore but still a part of us wants it to go back to how it used to be I guess that's the reason we've been hanging on.

I am not here to cry over spilled milk, rather, I am here to seek advice on how I would successful end this relationship without it having profound effects on my psychology and emotions while maintaining optimum productivity as an individual. Please your comments are needed and appreciated. Thank you Nairaland.

Please don't just read, I need your suggestions.

Read here to know how to break up: https://www.nairaland.com/2738612/6-signs-he-getting-ready

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should I Shoot My Shot Or Let Her Be? / Weird Encounter With A Lady In Abuja This Evening / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.