Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; (40191 Views)

Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / 29-year-old Lady Caught Between Two Men Seeks Advice On Who To Marry / ADVICE On The Best Gift To Give An EX On Her Wedding. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by InvertedHammer: 4:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
dovetark:
We've dated officially for over 3 years, I have to admit she's a nice girl when her heart is in it, but certain events have occurred which has left a once blissful relationship sour. Prior to the series of events that have brought us to this point, I used to feel like a superhuman with her in my life (for real I could do anything I set my mind to do and succeed), but all that has changed... Life happened!!! We've both been hit by series of events that have adjusted our perspective on how we view life which has undoubtedly affected us. Since the beginning of this year, we've been on a free fall with our emotions. We've not had intense quarrels neither have we had intense passion being together of late (I admit, they both spice up a relationship) and we have grossly neglected each others feelings. We both played our roles in getting to where we are now, I feel the door closing in fast on us and I can't stand this flip-flop of emotions involved.

We've tried taking a break and that didn't work, I have suggested severally that we just remain friends and end the relationship but I really don't know why she doesn't agree to that. We can't just stand each others bullshit anymore but still a part of us wants it to go back to how it used to be I guess that's the reason we've been hanging on.

I am not here to cry over spilled milk, rather, I am here to seek advice on how I would successful end this relationship without it having profound effects on my psychology and emotions while maintaining optimum productivity as an individual. Please your comments are needed and appreciated. Thank you Nairaland.

Please don't just read, I need your suggestions.
/
Welcome to married life....

even though you are not married yet.
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by ceeceeuwa: 4:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
dovetark:
We've dated officially for over 3 years, I have to admit she's a nice girl when her heart is in it, but certain events have occurred which has left a once blissful relationship sour. Prior to the series of events that have brought us to this point, I used to feel like a superhuman with her in my life (for real I could do anything I set my mind to do and succeed), but all that has changed... Life happened!!! We've both been hit by series of events that have adjusted our perspective on how we view life which has undoubtedly affected us. Since the beginning of this year, we've been on a free fall with our emotions. We've not had intense quarrels neither have we had intense passion being together of late (I admit, they both spice up a relationship) and we have grossly neglected each others feelings. We both played our roles in getting to where we are now, I feel the door closing in fast on us and I can't stand this flip-flop of emotions involved.

We've tried taking a break and that didn't work, I have suggested severally that we just remain friends and end the relationship but I really don't know why she doesn't agree to that. We can't just stand each others bullshit anymore but still a part of us wants it to go back to how it used to be I guess that's the reason we've been hanging on.

I am not here to cry over spilled milk, rather, I am here to seek advice on how I would successful end this relationship without it having profound effects on my psychology and emotions while maintaining optimum productivity as an individual. Please your comments are needed and appreciated. Thank you Nairaland.

There is no break up that won't affect you psychologically,if you are certain it is what you want,then take that bold step. It is only time that heals!
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by mechanics(m): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Funi, did anyone advice him when he started d relationship?
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
dovetark:
I see a Grand piano as your displayed picture, can you play that?
Not really. cheesy

I also got talent in music especially blues. cheesy
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Just cut her off completely and maintain no contact whatsoever.
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Harbb: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
dovetark:

Let's flip it. Why not ask for advice on how you can make the relationship work again?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by killsmith(f): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
where do broken hearts go?.....how do they find their way home?
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by dovetark: 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
And they will never agree, that's how a friend told me he's trying and I found out that he can play almost any piece from any genre. You just name it. He's graduating with a first class from music dept. I sight read, losing my skills but working on getting it back. My love for the piano is boundless. Nice one bro,

DeeTus:
Not really. cheesy

I also got talent in music especially blues. cheesy
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by dovetark: 5:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
True, that's why I used profound for emphasis. Thanks.
ceeceeuwa:

There is no break up that won't affect you psychologically,if you are certain it is what you want,then take that bold step. It is only time that heals!
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Tczar(m): 5:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
Just tell it straight up to her face!
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by donpal(m): 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
You never consulted me or any Naira Lander before going into the relationship, so why need us on your way out?.

Solve your problem the same way you enjoy your goodies.
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by sisisioge: 8:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
...bring back those loving feeling.

Whew! I feel you. Sheet happens!

Take her to the beach. Walk faraway from people. Then, stand facing each other and really look into each other's eye for 5mins. Trust me, you won't need any help with the outcome...break or stay.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
sonofananimal:
lol and who did you think I'm am undecided

Your statement is wack! You don't say that cos you have a happy home doesn't mean every woman is desperate.

How many years did your man date you before he put that ring on your fat looking hand undecided

My hand will straight slap your worwor looking face cu'nt, seems you need that son of a Shrek.
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by 6fit(f): 8:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
dovetark:

just tell her u have HIV and d rest is history.....Quote 6fit
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Seculent: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
Adanna28:

My hand will straight slap your worwor looking face cu'nt, seems you need that son of a Shrek.
Beautiful E-Warrior, you love e-fight. cheesy angry

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
Seculent:

Beautiful E-Warrior, you love e-fight. cheesy angry

Na self defence from the worwor beast of bull'sh'it jungle wink angry he try to threaten me with his fake nails he wears as a woman.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Seculent: 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Adanna28:

Na self defence from the worwor beast of bull'sh'it jungle wink angry he try to threaten me with his fake nails he wears as a woman.
Please don't let them wound you here on Nairaland oo!

Broken bottles can flow everywhere, you know you're beautiful,don't let jealous ugly people damage your beauty please. embarassed angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
Adanna28:

bros na man you be undecided

So she male dey NAIRALAND grin
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
sonofananimal:
lol and who did you think I'm am undecided

Your statement is wack! You don't say that cos you have a happy home doesn't mean every woman is desperate.

How many years did your man date you before he put that ring on your fat looking hand undecided

Hey SHREK she got it in Less than 6 months...and do u know y?? Adanna28 is the best thing that can happen to any man.
Her finger might appear fat but one man's food is another's poison. She is love personified. And guess what??
U can never dream of achieving half of what she has achieved in life. Fòooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
dukeolumde:

Less than 6 months...and do u know y?? Adanna28 is the best thing that can happen to any man. Her finger might appear fat but one man's food
is another's poison. She is love personified. And guess what?? U can never dream of achieving half of what she has achieved in life.
Fòoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
baboon!
Have you achieved even quarter of what she has achieved undecided
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
sonofananimal:
baboon!
Have you achieved even quarter of what she has achieved undecided

****Idiorta****
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
dukeolumde:

Less than 6 months...and do u know y?? Adanna28 is the best thing that can happen to any man. Her finger might appear fat but one man's food
is another's poison. She is love personified. And guess what?? U can never dream of achieving half of what she has achieved in life.
Fòoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

It okay babe, he don't phase me one bit.
An efulefu will always remain an efulefu wink kiss

Dalu for having my back xo
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
dukeolumde:

****Idiorta****
undecided
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
Adanna28:

It okay babe, he don't phase me one bit.
An efulefu will always remain an efulefu wink kiss

Dalu for having my back xo

Anytime sweetie. How is ....?? Hope better??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
sonofananimal:
bros na man you be undecided

So she male dey NAIRALAND grin

Lmfao you must be mistaking me for your mother.
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
dukeolumde:

Anytime sweetie. How is ....?? Hope better??

It painful n heavy na headache from it, but it will pass smiley kedu ka imere?
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
Seculent:

Please don't let them wound you here on Nairaland oo!

Broken bottles can flow everywhere, you know you're beautiful,don't let jealous ugly people damage your beautiful please. embarassed angry

For once you and I agree on something Lol kiss Thank you for the compliment, I appreciate it smiley

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by defendedvictim(m): 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
dovetark:
Yeah, I think so...
u think? Make up ur mind bro; n give urself concrete reasons for ur decision
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Adanna28:

grin
It painful n heavy na headache from it, but it will pass smiley kedu ka imere?

Ok cool. Adi mu nma. Ema nna ibu Alobam... grin grin
Ahuru ngi anya.. kiss

1 Like

Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by anumide(f): 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
yanabasee:

You'll never breakup with her if you're still single... You have to get emotionally attached to somebody else and also let her have a man in her life( somebdy that will treat her well and show her love)... That will dismantle your relationship...

This is so because... You guys are emotionally attached...even when you don't want to believe you have feelings for each other... And until that emotions are diverted to someone else...then it'll still be attached to you...

I needed to know what really happened that you seek to end a relationship of three years and above
wrong!
they should both learn to deal with it, hurt, heal and become whole again on their own before dragging someone else into their lives. if not, he will end up making making the new girl miserable. I once dated someone whose story was just like op's. mehn, it was the worst ten months of my life and the biggest mistake I have ever made. (and I have made a lot of them).
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by anumide(f): 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
oluamid:

I broke up with her via WhatsApp. It worked. Now she hates me.
honey, hate is such a strong word.
BTW, if you will tell the break up story, do it correctly. you were too broke to buy airtime.
Re: Help!!! Need Advice On How To Break Up; by Seculent: 10:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys / He Collected Everything He Bought For Me When He Found Out The Truth / 3 Things Female With More Than One Sex Partner Stands To Lose Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.