Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:47 AM

Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors (6028 Views)

Single Women Cry Out Over Scarcity Of Suitors / Woman In Police Net For Using Teen Daughter To Defraud Suitors / Igbo Men Or Yoruba Men Who Are More Open Minded To Marry Other Tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors by Bamz555: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
charlemon:

Lol can't you see that he doesn't love you? He has seen a good reason to drop you. A reason that wouldn't make it seem like he is wicked or evil. You are being naive. Do you think any man will even allow u entertain a suitor not to talk of telling you to get married to one.

A man that loves you will even get enraged when u let him know u have a suitor but this one is telling you to marry one. Hahahahahhahahahha

Open your eyes ooo. The more you look the less you see. Your BF does not love you
ok bro u got a point there. Cause me as a boyfrnd I'll not let my gf av any male close frnd tlk less of avin bestfrnd or suitors. Den if I really want her I don't tink I will tell her to go marry sum1 else frm my heart of. Hearts.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
you've made a good point. It's true. Time waits for nobody and all, he might not marry her at the end of the day. But the bolded. Trust me. Ask any guy. It's not easy for us! We all want to settle down even before we graduate. Do you think we are comfortable with 'mummy thank you'. Well, leme speak for myself. 5 years after university before I decide to settle down is just me being foolish and irresponsible. But don't downplay the role of situation or circumstance. *food for thought*

Why am I just seeing this now? Are u saying if things were different,guys would love to settle down quite early?
Re: Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors by obiorathesubtle: 8:39am On Nov 25, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Why am I just seeing this now? Are u saying if things were different,guys would love to settle down quite early?
yes. Ask a thousand men!
Re: Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors by Nobody: 9:14am On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
yes. Ask a thousand men!
I doubt...guys love to be wild,free and adventurous as long as they can before they commit to one woman and deal with all the responsibilities that come with being married...
Re: Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors by djgrafiti(m): 9:14am On Nov 25, 2015
beejaymar:
He said he dnt want me to keep waiting for him,that I can marry one of my suitors since he's not yet ready,buh the truth is he is the only one I want to settle with, the pressure is coming already from my parents... how can I marry som1 I dnt even feel anythin for, we just graduated together n he's yet to find a job....am really not in a hurry cos I can actually wait,currently I hav 3 suitors buh I cnt even imagine myself marrying any of them, I just want to be with som1 am happy with, this issue is actually tearing me apart cos my mum is on my neck already saying i,v rejected way too many suitors wen I was still in school saying I wasn't ready cos I was still in school n now dat i,v graduated wat is still keeping me?? I love my bf so much n he makes me happy n i'v always dream about our future together, how den am I gonna end up as a sad wife to som1 I dnt even love?? My mum called me ds morning to warn me about my choices saying am gonna regret my choices later... how am willing to wait for a fresh graduate instead of choosing made men asking for my hand in marriage..... my bf overheard the call n now he's telling me to maybe do as my mum said.... am so broken, I cnt handle dis really, pls I need matured mind to pls talk to me, advice plsssss n mind u I love being happy n its only one person dat makes me happy among all ds folks n Dats my bf...my day is practically ruined, so sad... what do I do??
Risk and rewards goes hand in hand,u wait u may be disappointed,u marry one of them u still might not be fulfilled too.It's all about risk baby,if u trust him so much that when he is made he won't change his mind on u,then wait,but if u doubt his commitment then move on.#Isgrafiti
Re: Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:12am On Nov 25, 2015
Oliviaarims:

YES,@ ur new Dp,looks different,u really resemble an Edo Girl now!
Re: Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors by obiorathesubtle: 10:12am On Nov 25, 2015
Oliviaarims:

I doubt...guys love to be wild,free and adventurous as long as they can before they commit to one woman and deal with all the responsibilities that come with being married...
well, yes. But only touts and poorly brought up BOYS would chose that kind of life, that's why I opted to speak for myself. I don't have the time anymore, a lot of boys have already assumed responsibilities, only the few irresponsible ones are roaming free, waiting until they get to 35 before they DECIDE to settle down.

So, your theory is wrong. Not all GUYS, only the few inadequately trained boys.
Re: Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 25, 2015
beejaymar:
He said he dnt want me to keep waiting for him,that I can marry one of my suitors since he's not yet ready,buh the truth is he is the only one I want to settle with, the pressure is coming already from my parents... how can I marry som1 I dnt even feel anythin for, we just graduated together n he's yet to find a job....am really not in a hurry cos I can actually wait,currently I hav 3 suitors buh I cnt even imagine myself marrying any of them, I just want to be with som1 am happy with, this issue is actually tearing me apart cos my mum is on my neck already saying i,v rejected way too many suitors wen I was still in school saying I wasn't ready cos I was still in school n now dat i,v graduated wat is still keeping me?? I love my bf so much n he makes me happy n i'v always dream about our future together, how den am I gonna end up as a sad wife to som1 I dnt even love?? My mum called me ds morning to warn me about my choices saying am gonna regret my choices later... how am willing to wait for a fresh graduate instead of choosing made men asking for my hand in marriage..... my bf overheard the call n now he's telling me to maybe do as my mum said.... am so broken, I cnt handle dis really, pls I need matured mind to pls talk to me, advice plsssss n mind u I love being happy n its only one person dat makes me happy among all ds folks n Dats my bf...my day is practically ruined, so sad... what do I do??
Hahahaha. What a drama! Forget about your baby boyfriend and get married because when time passes by, you'll find it difficult to get a husband unless you want be a leftover woman then no problem.

1 Like

Re: Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 26, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
well, yes. But only touts and poorly brought up BOYS would chose that kind of life, that's why I opted to speak for myself. I don't have the time anymore, a lot of boys have already assumed responsibilities, only the few irresponsible ones are roaming free, waiting until they get to 35 before they DECIDE to settle down.

So, your theory is wrong. Not all GUYS, only the few inadequately trained boys.
Didn't mean "all." And no,that a man's delaying in settling down doesn't have to mean he's inadequately trained. There could be a number of other factors inhibiting him....
Re: Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors by Nobody: 7:27am On Nov 26, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
YES,@ ur new Dp,looks different,u really resemble an Edo Girl now!
Lol...different clothes,different countenance,different occasion and all of that. I look like a mummy there. BTW,I'm not a typical Edo girl. I'm more Deltan.
Re: Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:06am On Nov 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Lol...different clothes,different countenance,different occasion and all of that. I look like a mummy there. BTW,I'm not a typical Edo girl. I'm more Deltan.
Which tribe in Delta?
Re: Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 26, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Which tribe in Delta?
Well,I haven't exactly said I'm a Deltan by origin. I grew up in Delta. Mum is a Deltan. But dad's from one obscure place in Edo state,that should have been in Delta.
Re: Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:22am On Nov 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Well,I haven't exactly said I'm a Deltan by origin. I grew up in Delta. Mum is a Deltan. But dad's from one obscure place in Edo state,that should have been in Delta.
Lol,You are Edo la,but thank God it was mixed with Delta,Am from Anambra but was born and grew up in Benin,that's why I said u looked like an Edo girl now!
Re: Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 26, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Lol,You are Edo la,but thank God it was mixed with Delta,Am from Anambra but was born and grew up in Benin,that's why I said u looked like an Edo girl now!
Let's leave it at that...
Re: Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Let's leave it at that...
Ok,hope ure enjoying Uniben my Almater,have u seen d thread on FP. The lady that used what she has to get what see wants in d University!
Re: Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors by obiorathesubtle: 9:25am On Nov 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Didn't mean "all." And no,that a man's delaying in settling down doesn't have to mean he's inadequately trained. There could be a number of other factors inhibiting him....
ok. Now I'm happy you've agreed on one thing. And yes, it means he's inadequately trained, every other factor falls under this one. Bad upbringing is like the mother factor. List out the factors and see.
Re: Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
ok. Now I'm happy you've agreed on one thing. And yes, it means he's inadequately trained, every other factor falls under this one. Bad upbringing is like the mother factor. List out the factors and see.
Lol...I rest my case!
Re: Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Ok,hope ure enjoying Uniben my Almater,have u seen d thread on FP. The lady that used what she has to get what see wants in d University!
School's fine...and no,I didn't see the thread.
Re: Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 2:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
Oliviaarims:

School's fine...and no,I didn't see the thread.
Its an interesting thread on Education section,add up on bbm 2B6615FA so we could chat there!
Re: Help My Bf Is Pushing Me To Marry Other Suitors by danton(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
Sometimes I wonder why the ones we love put us through undue duress. We need the advice no though, but why can't they let us make the decision..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman??? / Am I The Only That always Feel Bad When Dis Happens In Church / Nigerian Lesbian Couple Loved Up As They Step Out In Delta State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.