Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,276 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar (11220 Views)

Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / Protesting Ogun Rice Traders Strip Unclad, Take Protest To Amosun (Photo) / Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by kingofdemons: 2:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
CursedAmadi:

Your deranged mother is to be blamed for your madness.

Lalasticlala obinoscopy this guy is busy flaunting rule 2

Thanks

CursedAmadi = MrMbaM okolochyke FatIjeomaOkolie IheabunikeChuks emeritus856, etc.
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
Yoruba please learn to counter points .

You all sound scared and bitter.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
YoruBanger:
You are a known lunatic with shameless revisionist tendencies. We have no apologies for protecting our lands against Biafran aggression then and will not hesitate to do the same again under identical circumstances. Fight your own battles without trying to blackmail us into siding with y'all. Now you can go and eat sheet and stay the fvck off my mention.

You useless, lying generation of history distortionists, Igbos do not care who sides with you or who you side with.

Have you people fought a modern war before? Have you delivered your land and slavish people from the Caliphate before being of help to another?

The mere mention of Biaf... shall continue to cause miserable cretins like you terrible nightmares, heartaches and madness.

Get lost into the abyss where you duly belong!
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
attacker231:

Go back to primary school, accursed b.astard.
Go hang yourself cos we ain't finished yet with you guys. We are gonna turn all your inheritance to ours cos of your lazy asses and gluttony! Please you will never be more educated than I am.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by kingofdemons: 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
[s]
attacker231:

You are such a coward. Why reporting that guy when you do same stuff everyday here with all your monikers. I will rather retaliate any insult than call the mods to save me. Pathetic.

[/s]
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Descartes: 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
attacker231:

The animal that sired you is cursed. You animals are one cursed ediot, instead of you b.astard to enjoy your thread in peace, you turn it to a discussion about Yoruba that dont even care you exist. Imagine, what has Yoruba got to do with your useless thread.

Your cursed hero ojuku died senile, deaf, deranged and dumb. You cursed animals without history, una never see anything. Bunch of deluded animals.

Subway101 the nairaland resident fraudster who operates over 50 monikers on nairaland in a bid to defraud unsuspected victims of this forum. Are you not tired of abusing members here or are you pained that your scamming tricks have been busted repeatedly on this forum? You are shameless and disgusting brownie. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ishiamu(m): 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
Descartes:

Subway101 the nairaland resident fraudster who operates over 50 monikers on nairaland in a bid to defraud unsuspected victims of this forum. Are you not tired of abusing members here or are you pained that your scamming tricks have been busted repeatedly on this forum? You are shameless and disgusting brownie.
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ishiamu(m): 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
attacker231:

The animal that sired you is cursed. You animals are one cursed ediot, instead of you b.astard to enjoy your thread in peace, you turn it to a discussion about Yoruba that dont even care you exist. Imagine, what has Yoruba got to do with your useless thread.

Your cursed hero ojuku died senile, deaf, deranged and dumb. You cursed animals without history, una never see anything. Bunch of deluded animals.

Obinoscopy lalasticlala do something about this please
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ishiamu(m): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
attacker231:

Akpu man, tell your senile father to go hang himself. Which inheritance? Hawking gala and pirated Cd all over Lagos is inheritance to a cursed fool like you, you deserve to be stoned to death for being stupid.

Obinoscopy lalasticlala do something about this

Thanks
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Descartes: 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
attacker231:

You this wretched old man, aint you tired of calling people different names? You took after your devilish mother, cos that was how she lied that your Uncle r.aped her when its clear you are the real culprit. I am not subway101, He is an Awori man while I am from Epe, our past post will cure your ignorance but you are born to be daft. Decibel, stop disgracing your old self online.

Shataap you shameless liar and despicable brownie cum urchin. You can deceive all but not me. You can run but cannot hide. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ishiamu(m): 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
attacker231:

Hypocrite, you ignore your kinsmen insult and reporting mine. You all think you have monopoly of insult and name calling, the mod is not daft like you are, and they will surely see am responding to an insult. You are a shameless coward and hypocrites.

Subway101 wadup?
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ishiamu(m): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
Descartes:

Shataap you shameless liar and despicable brownie cum urchin. You can deceive all but not me. You can run but cannot hide.

You know him well
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ishiamu(m): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
attacker231:

F.uck off my mention, you nitwit. I am not subway, stop disgracing your parent online. dont you have common sense?

Obinoscopy and lalasticlala rule 2 is broken do something
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ishiamu(m): 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
attacker231:

Never knew you are this dull, I underestimate your stupidity. Too bad.....

Stop operating many moniker to insult people, do you get money for each insult?
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Descartes: 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
attacker231:

F.uck off, you m.oron and smelly akpu eating animal. An old deranged fool who lie for a living, at your miserable age, you still living with your mother in the village. You have no shame, keep disgracing your family everywhere. Old dunce.

You are done for you fraudster who operates over 50 handles on this forum in bid to defraud unsuspected victims of this forum. Your modus operandis are not new to many of us who have known about your nefarious ways which include cloning of monikers, defrauding members, peddling falsehood, littering the forum with meaningless conjectures etc...

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
question: why aren't these protests happening simultaneously all over the states?

answer: because the iPods are importing themselves to other states to cause confusion and fake protests. you can't be in two places at once obviously.
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Descartes: 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
attacker231:

Decibel is now going insane, this is the result of been jobless, wretched and senile. I am not subway that ignore you liars, you can keep splashing smelly spit everywhere, thats your f.ucking problem. Go get a life decibel, you are losing it already.
You can say that again you lying brownie who switches monikers in splits of seconds using different browsers to mask yourself . You are in a deep poo subway101 aka okolochyke aka MrMbaM aka codedslayer aka after1, 1after, attacker231, bruteforece101, injection101, etc indeed you're a fraud!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
attacker231:

Akpu man, tell your senile father to go hang himself. Which inheritance? Hawking gala and pirated Cd all over Lagos is inheritance to a cursed fool like you, you deserve to be stoned to death for being stupid.
I prefer to sell gala and pirated CD than to stay at home reading news paper and playing draft waiting for mama Iyabo to feed me! The bible said such men are worst than an infidel! So your tribe is such! Lazy slowpoke.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Descartes: 5:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
attacker231:

May sorrow be yours forever for all your lies, may all your family never know peace if am all the monikers you listed above. You are a deranged ediot, reason you keep lying to save your face. This is the same ediot hiding behind a DECIBEL handle, but now accusing others wrongly. Devil punish you nitwit.

You have not seen anything yet. By the time I finished with you and your criminally minded ways your name will be sorry. You have been unmasked and no more business as usual grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Orders Forfeiture Of Property Traced To Diezani / North East Elders Re-Echo Call For Sack Of Service Chiefs / FG Appeals, Says Saraki’s Acquittal Unreasonable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.