Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar (11222 Views)

Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / Protesting Ogun Rice Traders Strip Unclad, Take Protest To Amosun (Photo) / Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by flozybk(f): 12:59pm On Dec 03, 2015
Macelliot:
Shut up!

Police arrested 20 pro-biafra protesters... About 18 of them are riverians, in which majority were Ikwerres...

Hypocrite!

tarr ur a big liar...am in Rivers state and we all know how people from Aba came into Rivers state to protest ..stop deceiving urself wen the time comes we will how many people in ss wants biafra ....use your time and do sumtin meanful and stop quoting me
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by flozybk(f): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Stale... Una no dey tire ni?
e concern u abi na ur phone I dey use beta park one side nd no quote me again
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by flozybk(f): 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

Stale... Una no dey tire ni?
e concern u abi na ur phone I dey use beta park one side nd no quote me again
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Macelliot(m): 5:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
flozybk:

tarr ur a big liar...am in Rivers state and we all know how people from Aba came into Rivers state to protest ..stop deceiving urself wen the time comes we will how many people in ss wants biafra ....use your time and do sumtin meanful and stop quoting me
low IQ
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by flozybk(f): 10:29pm On Dec 03, 2015
Macelliot:

low IQ

low IQ indeed.....high IQ stop quoting me...if u quote me again we will knw who has low IQ...mumu
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Macelliot(m): 9:24am On Dec 04, 2015
flozybk:

low IQ indeed.....high IQ stop quoting me...if u quote me again we will knw who has low IQ...mumu
huh! Female?

Jeez! I will list the name of those arrested with source.
Before I commence, I would like to know your ethnicity? Incase, to be certain when you sight their names, so you will recognise the ethnicity each protester belongs to. Concur?
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by flozybk(f): 11:25am On Dec 04, 2015
Macelliot:

huh! Female?

Jeez! I will list the name of those arrested with source.
Before I commence, I would like to know your ethnicity? Incase, to be certain when you sight their names, so you will recognise the ethnicity each protester belongs to. Concur?

i don't knw why sum people are stupid if u claim to have night IQ why do u bother to quote me...if u don't have any tin to do go and sleep
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Macelliot(m): 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2015
flozybk:

i don't knw why sum people are stupid if u claim to have night IQ why do u bother to quote me...if u don't have any tin to do go and sleep
your insult confirmed my assertion...

Have a nice day!
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by flozybk(f): 6:08pm On Dec 04, 2015
Macelliot:

your insult confirmed my assertion...

Have a nice day!

thank God u nw finally have sumtin meaningful to do with ur lyf...u would have continue to quote me...frustrated FOOL
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Macelliot(m): 8:33pm On Dec 04, 2015
flozybk:

thank God u nw finally have sumtin meaningful to do with ur lyf...u would have continue to quote me...frustrated FOOL
Thanks! God bless..
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by flozybk(f): 10:45pm On Dec 04, 2015
Macelliot:
Thanks! God bless..

hahahahah.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari: Nigeria Has Passed The Stage Of Coups For Good / In 2021, FG Engaged US Firm To Recover Illicit Funds ‘Linked’ To Atiku / Court Upholds Andy Uba As PDP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.