Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,270 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar (11219 Views)

Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / Protesting Ogun Rice Traders Strip Unclad, Take Protest To Amosun (Photo) / Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Descartes: 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
attacker231:

You are only disgracing yourself and your family, you are not useful to your pathetic family, reason you have been stagnant in life . Your only tool is to accuse people wrongly, you are a sad man in real life. Please, continue to disgrace your useless family online. No one cares.

You are a fraud! Even the moderators here are aware of your modus operandi and have banned some of your fraudulent monikers till 2035 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ishiamu(m): 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
attacker231:

You are truly dull, no wonder you waste your life on nairaland. I am not a coward like you people that call the mod to rescue you when you look for trouble, f.uck off and stop splashing spit everywhere.

Av known u 4 long so your word are like davido's song to me... boring.. just change
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ishiamu(m): 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
attacker231:

I know you tactics, throw insult and call the mod when they retaliate your insult. You guys are born coward, shameless people.

I didn't insult you check the post
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ishiamu(m): 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Descartes:

You are a fraud! Even the moderators here are aware of your modus operandi and have banned some of your fraudulent monikers till 2035 cheesy

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Macelliot(m): 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
flozybk:

which success recorded in Rivers..
becoz u people imported Biafrans from Aba and they have been going to different location protesting u people feel dat SS support u people...
when FG finally gives u people Biafra country which will comprise of Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enungu and Ebonyi let me see how many people from SS will be willing to leave their homes and relocate to SE
Shut up!

Police arrested 20 pro-biafra protesters... About 18 of them are riverians, in which majority were Ikwerres...

Hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by UnimkeAk(m): 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
Let me see any yoruba scammer that comes to this thread claiming cross river.

I am a son of the soil and I will deal with them.

God bless Biafrans

Bros!

You see my name ; Unimke(it means God's gift) ; im a typical obudu man.
Biafra isn't popular in CRS.
Shebi the protest is tomorrow; I will observe.
Nobody even knows they'll b a rally 2moro
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Descartes: 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
attacker0:
The new tactics of the yeeboes is to insult, curse and accuse you wrongly, while they call there yeeboe mod to ban you just to silence you. I replied there insult on this thread and there mod ban me while he allow his kinsmen to continue with the insult. Many of them broke rule 2 on this same thread, insulting other tribe but the tribalistic mod will never see that. Nwaeri Okechukwu AKA Isiamu, I know how to get you, just watch out.

Descartes AKA Decibel, Just know that I will frustrate your useless life on this forum since you have refused to respect your old age. we shall see.

I am out.
So you have acquired a new moniker to the existing 50 monikers? cheesy
You are a despicable urchin from brown roof Republic who believes in the act of noisemaking by exhibiting your juvenile delinquency. You're not worth my time.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Descartes: 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
attacker0:
The devilish mod hide all my response but allow his kinsmen to continue with the insult. @ SEUN, I hope you can see the work of OBINOSCOPY . He has been doing this for long, banning of Yoruba poster that reply his kinsmen insult while he allow his kinsmen to continue with there curse and insult.

Obinoscopy, You can continue with your tribalistic ways, keep it up.
Hey, no amount of blackmail from you will stop Obinoscopy from doing his job. You're a resident fraudster subway101 aka okolochyke aka MrMbaM aka codedslayer aka after1, 1after, attacker231, bruteforece101, injection101, attacker0, etc

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Deltagiant: 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Bros!

You see my name ; Unimke(it means God's gift) ; im a typical obudu man.
Biafra isn't popular in CRS.
Shebi the protest is tomorrow; I will observe.
Nobody even knows they'll b a rally 2moro

Yours is nothing new. Afterall there are vocal minorities like you in the states the protests were successful.
We'll see how it plays out. But the Biafra issue for sure is penetrating unsuspected quarters

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ak47mann(m): 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
Calabar shut down cool

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Descartes: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
attacker0:

You this despicable b.astard sired by a village smelly w.hore. You had to call the mod to save you , typical akpu eating animal from the erosion ravaged region of the beast. Cowardice runs in your blood, you can only make noise with the help of the yeebhoe mod. I pity your children cos they have been cursed as well. Coward.
Calling Mods for what? You're not my match cos you are a frustrated fraudster whose scamming tricks have been busted repeatedly on this forum. I feel your pain cheesy
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Descartes: 5:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
attacker0:

May you never die well for accusing me wrongly, may all your children suffer and die like chicken if am those monikers you listed. May your mother use her hand to bury you before december. May your generation be perished for lying against me, you are a coward and it shows in you. Why not face me instead of calling the mod to assist you, old dirty fool. B.astard

From the tone of your voice I smell frustration. grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Descartes: 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
attacker0:

Decibel, you are a b.astard. Your only tactics is to call the mod to save you, while you accuse people wrongly. Say amen to my prayers: May you use your hand to bury all your children if am same with those monikers, may your mother weep and use her hand to bury all your siblings. May all your family die by bomb blast. Just say amen.

I know you are a jobless old fool, you will remain same way till cruel death snatch you away. Coward.

You are really in pains I call see it from your body language.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ikechu1278: 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
ALISMILE:
do u sincerely think that cross river, rivers and Akwa ibom will support ur dream? Since I now know were all ur hope is hinged there is no point responding to u again! But to tell how foooolish u guys are, u put all ur dreams on other ethnic groups that are not ibos and u guys are d ones helping to shout secession! Why not wait for them to say they are interested in being part of u! There is sooooooo much unity among d pple of d ss on d isssue of biafra; and tht is that we are simply not intersted! Period! Na by force to join u? Allow us to clamour ourselves for what we want for ourselves! What we want is that we want to be on our own (The Pple Of ND)

See this f00l. Did anyone put a gun in IYC and asari to support the movement? Did anyone put a gun in the uyo women to protest. Who the f2k is we? Isn't it funny the only ppl constantly saying "we" are the rejected f00ls not wanted in biafra. Since your attache by force @ss claim iteskiri, explain to me wtf in common do I have with you? Wtf do you have in common with Ibibio, efik, ogoni, etc. Stick to tge clan you attache by force @ss to and stop desperately looking for attention like a wh0re

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Descartes: 5:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
attacker0:

Just say amen and stop convulsing. Hiding behind the mod shows you are a born coward just like your father, a foolish man without honor. Say amen, may you remain stagnant forever If am not all those monikers you listed.

You are indeed a fraud. You see your life?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Orders Forfeiture Of Property Traced To Diezani / North East Elders Re-Echo Call For Sack Of Service Chiefs / FG Appeals, Says Saraki’s Acquittal Unreasonable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.