Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar (11224 Views)

Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / Protesting Ogun Rice Traders Strip Unclad, Take Protest To Amosun (Photo) / Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ishiamu(m): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
Descartes:

You are indeed a fraud. You see your life?

Nemesis has caught up with him

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
Peace.
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
Descartes:

You can say that again you lying brownie who switches monikers in splits of seconds using different browsers to mask yourself . You are in a deep poo subway101 aka okolochyke aka MrMbaM aka codedslayer aka after1, 1after, attacker231, bruteforece101, injection101, etc indeed you're a fraud!

chaiii. I 've always suspected this. the writing style all d same. curse curse curse

na im be say na browser go full him phone. to hack him account go easy. I sure say all na same password.

cursed fellow

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Descartes:

You are really in pains I call see it from your body language.

I call u boss.
U bossed that nigga now he crying like a baby.
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by chiefobdk(m): 7:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
You can say that again you lying brownie who switches monikers in splits of seconds using different browsers to mask yourself . You are in a deep poo subway101 aka okolochyke aka MrMbaM aka codedslayer aka after1, 1after, attacker231, bruteforece101, injection101, etc indeed you're a fraud!

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Bros!

You see my name ; Unimke(it means God's gift) ; im a typical obudu man.
Biafra isn't popular in CRS.
Shebi the protest is tomorrow; I will observe.
Nobody even knows they'll b a rally 2moro

Not enough. Where in obudu are you from?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

Ogbomosho grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Descartes: 8:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
patmaine:

chaiii. I 've always suspected this. the writing style all d same. curse curse curse

na im be say na browser go full him phone. to hack him account go easy. I sure say all na same password.

cursed fellow

Just leave the jobless fraudster, all his monikers on this site are in database in my dedicated server from the date of registration to last seen. The poor and hungry scammer is in a deep poo #Macrooner
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Descartes: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
patmaine:

I call u boss.

U bossed that nigga now he crying like a baby.

The despicable scammer has been having a field day in any thread on Biafra and Ndigbo with his usual tantrums but I have no other option than to read the riot act to that cowardly resident fraudster subway101 aka okolochyke aka MrMbaM aka codedslayer aka after1, 1after, attacker231, bruteforece101, injection101, attacker0 etc.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
[quote author=Femolacaster post=40065230]E no go beta for all those almajiris mentioning Yoruba on this thread. What's Yoruba problem with your "self-determination, or even your protest as long as the madness is restricted to your region. Ndi ara[/quot y are u shifting the post now thought you said it ll only be restricted on our 5 states
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
Jaideyone:
lmao Biafra protest in calabar? bunch of clowns.

the sateme cross river I know? wheyore I worked for a year? the prootest is dead on arrival
pls relax make sure u appear tomorrow I have noted ur name
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Jaideyone(m): 8:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
pls relax make sure u appear tomorrow I have noted ur name
who is this one? shift abeg mtchew
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ishiamu(m): 8:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
Descartes:

The despicable scammer has been having a field day in any thread on Biafra and Ndigbo with his usual tantrums but I have no other option than to read the riot act to that cowardly resident fraudster subway101 aka okolochyke aka MrMbaM aka codedslayer aka after1, 1after, attacker231, bruteforece101, injection101, attacker0 etc.

All this moniker for one person shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ALISMILE(m): 8:49pm On Nov 16, 2015
ikechu1278:

See this f00l. Did anyone put a gun in IYC and asari to support the movement? Did anyone put a gun in the uyo women to protest. Who the f2k is we? Isn't it funny the only ppl constantly saying "we" are the rejected f00ls not wanted in biafra. Since your attache by force @ss claim iteskiri, explain to me wtf in common do I have with you? Wtf do you have in common with Ibibio, efik, ogoni, etc. Stick to tge clan you attache by force @ss to and stop desperately looking for attention like a wh0re
I ll never leave u alone until u sstop desperately trying to carve some part of SS along wit ur biafrag! Stop this foool! The earlier u realise d beter 4u
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Jaideyone:
who is this one? shift abeg mtchew
mental escapee
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by UnimkeAk(m): 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

look I registered this moniker in 2012. IPOB wasn't in existence then to the best of my knowledge. . it's not lyk I just registered to discredit IPOB. . like I said 2mao i'll observe.. thank God I'm in twn. . Biafra agitation isn't popular here in CRS. . nobody wants Nigeria 2.0. . plus the reason of the IPOB movement is baseless. . The igbos are the major beneficiary of one nigeria. . pple that cant sit and develop their region. . lets be realistic! . You cant be in lagos /kano/port harcourt And be shouting Biafra.
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ikechu1278: 9:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
ALISMILE:
I ll never leave u alone until u sstop desperately trying to carve some part of SS along wit ur biafrag! Stop this foool! The earlier u realise d beter 4u

Once again attache by force clown...STICK TO the tribe your attache by force to. Nobody made you spokesperson of any group in SS despite the fact your clown @ss isn't from there.

I repeat my question: did anyone put a gun in IYC and Asari's head to support the course?

Did anyone put a gun on the uyo women to protest?

Did anyone put a gun in any etche, ndoki, anioma, etc that protested?

Go stuck your attache by force @ss down somewhere and learn the boundaries of the clan you pretending to be from.

While I'm at it, last I checked..between me and you, it's only YOU speaking for others.. Not me

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
UnimkeAk:

look I registered this moniker in 2012.
IPOB wasn't in existence then to the best of my knowledge.
it's not lyk I just registered to discredit IPOB.
like I said 2mao i'll observe.. thank God I'm in twn.
Biafra agitation isn't popular here in CRS.
nobody wants Nigeria 2.0.
plus the reason of the IPOB movement is baseless.
The igbos are the major beneficiary of one nigeria.
pple that cant sit and develop their region.
lets be realistic!
You cant be in lagos /kano/port harcourt And be shouting Biafra.

On your own Hausa man.
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Jaideyone(m): 2:15am On Nov 17, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
mental escapee
ret@rded product of a baby factory. get lost ho
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Jaideyone(m): 2:18am On Nov 17, 2015
UnimkeAk:

look I registered this moniker in 2012.
IPOB wasn't in existence then to the best of my knowledge.
it's not lyk I just registered to discredit IPOB.
like I said 2mao i'll observe.. thank God I'm in twn.
Biafra agitation isn't popular here in CRS.
nobody wants Nigeria 2.0.
plus the reason of the IPOB movement is baseless.
The igbos are the major beneficiary of one nigeria.
pple that cant sit and develop their region.
lets be realistic!
You cant be in lagos /kano/port harcourt And be shouting Biafra.
gbam

said the same earlier. I was in CRS for a little over a year and I know the protest is DOA
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 17, 2015
Is there any protest/rally holding? it's supposed to be today right?
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by EasternLion: 10:42am On Nov 17, 2015
aristodavid:
Is there any protest/rally holding? it's supposed to be today right?

Rescheduled due to logistics.

The CoC released the statement yesterday evening.
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
Descartes:

Hey, no amount of blackmail from you will stop Obinoscopy from doing his job. You're a resident fraudster subway101 aka okolochyke aka MrMbaM aka codedslayer aka after1, 1after, attacker231, bruteforece101, injection101, attacker0, etc

Decibel, what that mod (Obinoscopy) is doing is wrong. Why would he allow you people to insult others and when they retaliate he hide their posts and ban them.

Talking about multiple monikers, you operates this and that of Decibel.

What about mba Michael who operates almost 9 monikers ;
ShakaZullu =kingofdemons, themoster, devilhimself, Opiaoku, GenbIoodykiller, bloodykiller, mrjanjaweed?

Seun please take note of the above monikers.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ALISMILE(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2015
ikechu1278:

Once again attache by force clown...STICK TO the tribe your attache by force to. Nobody made you spokesperson of any group in SS despite the fact your clown @ss isn't from there.

I repeat my question: did anyone put a gun in IYC and Asari's head to support the course?

Go stuck your attache by force @ss down somewhere and learn the boundaries of the clan you pretending to be from.

While I'm at it, last I checked..between me and you, it's only YOU speaking for others.. Not me
I will haunt ur post down untill u biafrag leave SS out of ur quest!
www.nairaland.com/2744900/biafra-count-us-out-south-south
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ikechu1278: 8:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
ALISMILE:
I will haunt ur post down untill u biafrag leave SS out of ur quest!
www.nairaland.com/2744900/biafra-count-us-out-south-south

This illiterate keep disturbing me with post from POLITICIAN

I ask you the same question I've been asking your dimwitted @ss for days now

Answer my question or don't quote me until you do
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by SegzyJoe(m): 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
A people lying in grand delusion. The question is how long will they live in self aggrandizement making us believe SS is part of Biafra, this mistake was key to the failure of the first Biafra, yet The mistake is about to be repeated. History is bound to be repeated, except we learn from it.
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ALISMILE(m): 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
ikechu1278:

This illiterate keep disturbing me with post from POLITICIAN

I ask you the same question I've been asking your dimwitted @ss for days now

Answer my question or don't quote me until you do
show me were Asari did!
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ikechu1278: 9:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
ALISMILE:
show me were Asari did!

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=11817&title=Asari-Dokubo,-Uwazuruike-join-forces-to-actualise-Biafra-Republic

https://palboaltd7./2015/07/12/no-longer-niger-delta-or-igbo-but-biafra-asari-dokubo/

http://dailypost.ng/2013/05/04/asari-dokubo-regrets-fall-of-biafra-says-south-east-and-middle-belt-deserve-presidency/

Anymore questions?

You going to answer my questions now or nah?

If nah then stop following me around and disturbing me like a $2 LovePeddler
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ALISMILE(m): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2015
ikechu1278:

http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=11817&title=Asari-Dokubo,-Uwazuruike-join-forces-to-actualise-Biafra-Republic

https://palboaltd7./2015/07/12/no-longer-niger-delta-or-igbo-but-biafra-asari-dokubo/

http://dailypost.ng/2013/05/04/asari-dokubo-regrets-fall-of-biafra-says-south-east-and-middle-belt-deserve-presidency/

Anymore questions?

You going to answer my questions now or nah?

If nah then stop following me around and disturbing me like a $2 LovePeddler
its unfortunate that in ur desperate bid to giv ur pitiful sef renewed hope that biafrag is popular among pple of d SS, u brought up hopeless posts by the disgruntled and unpopular Dokubo who is by no means the mouth piece of d pple of d SS! Its particularly surprising that the yeeboos whose unrelentless loathsomeness for muslims is known to all, ve suddenly found d need to align wit a most unlikely one. The very erratic Asari Dokubo who is widely known for his Abuja romance is too irresponsible and stained to be the mouth piece of d marginalised pple of d ND! We know una na! We re a mentally liberated pple while U yeebos re ethnic local champions! U pple re narrow minded in ur perception life! The world today is yearning for increased globalisation, not narrow mindedness! The pple of SS re not local champions! Get that into ur head and leave us alone in ur narrow quest!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Garba Shehu Replies Economist On Threats To Nigeria’s Stability / PDP Summons NEC Meeting, Bode George Seeks Ayu’s Removal / How to tackle the Problem of Corruption Cankerworm In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.