Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,508 members, 7,812,566 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar (11223 Views)

Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) / Protesting Ogun Rice Traders Strip Unclad, Take Protest To Amosun (Photo) / Wike Leads Protest To Police Headquarters, Demands Redeployment Of SARS Fakorade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 16, 2015
Kingsolex1:
Yawns!! Spits on op, runs out off thread.

Yoruba demon. You guys are all the same. Snakes.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:59am On Nov 16, 2015
flozybk:

which success recorded in Rivers..
becoz u people imported Biafrans from Aba and they have been going to different location protesting u people feel dat SS support u people...
when FG finally gives u people Biafra country which will comprise of Imo, Abia, Anambra, Enungu and Ebonyi let me see how many people from SS will be willing to leave their homes and relocate to SE

Stale... Una no dey tire ni?

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ALISMILE(m): 9:00am On Nov 16, 2015
ikechu1278:
grin grin grin grin grin

Watch they'll tell you that you are "SE igbo" from Abia and Anambra state that came to Calabar to protest.

After which, we going to have an APC politician who will form "Calabar elders" announcing a press release to bash Biafra and forming "One Nigeria"

Watch, who wants to bet me that's the outcome...
Dreamer u don come again! We want a simultaneous protest in all the places u claim to be in support of biafrag! Wake up from ur dream Cross River can neva be BIAGRAG!
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/i-dont-want-another-country/

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2015
Yoruba snakes crawling on Biafran threads

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by backtosender: 9:04am On Nov 16, 2015
Zoo must Fall detaining Nnamdi Kalu will not stop the movement Nigeria can never fight an ideology....the word had spread already to millions of people

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ikechu1278: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2015
ALISMILE:
Dreamer u don come again! We want a simultaneous protest in all the places u claim to be in support of biafrag! Wake up from ur dream Cross River can neva be BIAGRAG!
www.vanguardngr.com/2015/11/i-dont-want-another-country/

This illiterate seems not to know the tribe residing in Calabar. Is Ijaw Calabar peeps? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

while I'm at it, thus far, the only included groups in biafra that have spoke against biafra is Ijaw. Even the "river state elder" you disturbed me with few days as a freaking "ijaw politician". Shit the ijaw themselves are divided considering IYC and Asari spoke up for Nnamdi Kanu. The rest that you lots have been paying to speak out against biafra aka urhobo, isoko, iteskiri were never included in Biafra and still not included in Biafra hence noone cares, hence the protest is the going on despite they constant "we are not biafra". Even you fools got some APC politician forming "ndi anioma" to speak on the behalf anioma, we gladly took her to the cleaners, anyway that sure did not stop biafra agitation in aniomaland now did it? While I'm at it, when the women protested prior to this large protest you see now-a-days..uyo women were among those that protested at that time. Even during the arrested from PH protest...two of the arrested were ibibio dimwit. Stop disturbing me with your craze stupidity. As I told your other brother, I don't speak to wannabes. when you grow a ball and stop attache by force, then come back and address me.

13 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by backtosender: 9:20am On Nov 16, 2015
Ofemmannu people will die because of Biafra Yoruba should mind their business abi they no want to have the whole dirty Lagos only for themselves?give Lagos 3 months after Biafra every corner in Lagos will have poo hanging inside nylon bags dirty people

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by austinsmat(m): 9:26am On Nov 16, 2015
umu chineke

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 16, 2015
Yoruba snakes, hissing loudly and biting our heels. We need to trample on their heads.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 16, 2015
attacker231:

5th class citizen of Nigeria calling others slave, land grabbers and cannibals. Fulani continue to kill you animals in Enugu, Ebonyi while they rape your foolish mother in Imo. The Igalas are killing many of you baboons in Anambra, while you continue to be used as Suya in the North. Your foolish Igwe was flogged to stipur in Akure, yet you call others slaves. You run from your cursed red mud land daily, you are even the one begging for freedom from slavery.

The joke is on you never do wells, stay on your lane and leave Yoruba out of your stupidity. Bunch of deluded he-goats.

ok. we've heard
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ALISMILE(m): 9:59am On Nov 16, 2015
ikechu1278:

This illiterate seems not to know the tribe residing in Calabar. Is Ijaw Calabar peeps? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

while I'm at it, thus far, the only included groups in biafra that have spoke against biafra is Ijaw. Even the "river state elder" you disturbed me with few days as a freaking "ijaw politician". Shit the ijaw themselves are divided considering IYC and Asari spoke up for Nnamdi Kanu. The rest that you lots have been paying to speak out against biafra aka urhobo, isoko, iteskiri were never included in Biafra and still not included in Biafra hence noone cares, hence the protest is the going on despite they constant "we are not biafra". Even you fools got some APC politician forming "ndi anioma" to speak on the behalf anioma, we gladly took her to the cleaners, anyway that sure did not stop biafra agitation in aniomaland now did it? While I'm at it, when the women protested prior to this large protest you see now-a-days..uyo women were among those that protested at that time. Even during the arrested from PH protest...two of the arrested were ibibio dimwit. Stop disturbing me with your craze stupidity. As I told your other brother, I don't speak to wannabes. when you grow a ball and stop attache by force, then come back and address me.
do u sincerely think that cross river, rivers and Akwa ibom will support ur dream? Since I now know were all ur hope is hinged there is no point responding to u again! But to tell how foooolish u guys are, u put all ur dreams on other ethnic groups that are not ibos and u guys are d ones helping to shout secession! Why not wait for them to say they are interested in being part of u! There is sooooooo much unity among d pple of d ss on d isssue of biafra; and tht is that we are simply not intersted! Period! Na by force to join u? Allow us to clamour ourselves for what we want for ourselves! What we want is that we want to be on our own (The Pple Of ND)

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2015
CuckoldMaster:

Islamic terrorist. Leave biafra alone.

I swear. I couldn't say it better. took it right out of my mouth. the northerners and killing are now synonymous.
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by simplycarro: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2015
Good job.
Continue the protest and march. Don't stop till 2019.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 16, 2015
CuckoldMaster:
Yoruba snakes, hissing loudly and biting our heels. We need to trample on their heads.

Nwanne I n'ato ochi=brother you're making me laugh
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 16, 2015
ALISMILE:
There is sooooooo much unity among d pple of d ss on d isssue of biafra

you're a liar. who told you ss is "sooo united" on the biafra. when some in rivers and bayelsa want it. ijaws are now divided over it. And yet op here who's from cross river supports it and you say ss is unified on the issue. abeg park well mr.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ALISMILE(m): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2015
aristodavid:

you're a liar. who told you ss is "sooo united" on the biafra. when some in rivers and bayelsa want it. ijaws are now divided over it. And yet op here who's from cross river supports it and you say ss is unified on the issue. abeg park well mr.
if we re not united, why not allow us champion the clamour ourselves? Why re u d one dragging us up and down? Allow d ijaws come out say we want to be part of biafra like kanu is doing? Don't be trying to help us clamour for it!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by simplycarro: 11:01am On Nov 16, 2015
Biafrans are ISIS of Nigeria in the making. Very soon they will start wearing suicide vest to blow up themselves .

1 Like

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2015
Trample on the heads of the Yoruba serpents.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 16, 2015
simplycarro:
Biafrans are ISIS of Nigeria in the making. Very soon they will start wearing suicide vest to blow up themselves .

Yoruba. What a people.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ArodeTsolaye: 11:55am On Nov 16, 2015
simplycarro:
Good job.
Continue the protest and march. Don't stop till 2019.

Have you given up on the 'We SS' lamentations? It's good you are making peace with the fact that the former eastern region and delta are uniting for Biafra. grin

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by ernesty20(m): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2015
attacker231:

The animal that sired you is cursed. You animals are one cursed ediot, instead of you b.astard to enjoy your thread in peace, you turn it to a discussion about Yoruba that dont even care you exist. Imagine, what has Yoruba got to do with your useless thread.

Your cursed hero ojuku died senile, deaf, deranged and dumb. You cursed animals without history, una never see anything. Bunch of deluded animals.
e pain am

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by iykofias(m): 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
halix239:
The only time we (arewa) ll take Biafra serious is wen we see 10 igbo people protesting with placards in kano or Kaduna. until then protest can continue
mumu try get sense na, wetin concern kano/kaduna wit biafra. U really need to read books (i mean lotta 'em) to enlighten urself. Kano kwa?

7 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by simplycarro: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

Have you given up on the 'We SS' lamentations? It's good you are making peace with the fact that the former eastern region and delta are uniting for Biafra. grin

I don't give a fuvck who and who is united for Biafra. Just keep the protest going on till 2019. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
simplycarro:

Go and sit down. you're very daft

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by simplycarro: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
aristodavid:

Go and sit down. you're very daft
Fool! God punish your fada dia! wannabe terrorist
Go and continue to protest.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
attacker231:

5th class citizen of Nigeria calling others slave, land grabbers and cannibals. Fulani continue to kill you animals in Enugu, Ebonyi while they rape your foolish mother in Imo. The Igalas are killing many of you baboons in Anambra, while you continue to be used as Suya in the North. Your foolish Igwe was flogged to stipur in Akure, yet you call others slaves. You run from your cursed red mud land daily, you are even the one begging for freedom from slavery.

The joke is on you never do wells, stay on your lane and leave Yoruba out of your stupidity. Bunch of deluded he-goats.
Show me one Yoruba man that his land was collected on gun point! Fool! Lazy fool!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
YoruBanger:
If they like they should carry their aerobics exercise/marches reach Cameroon and Gabon, na their shingba be dat. Yorubas like myself have made it abundantly clear that we support their agitation yet they still try to scapegoat us as enemies of their ambition. Even during the last Biafran war/agitation, Yorubas were neural until they decided to invade our lands via Ore. They should just leave us alone for God's sake.

See them lying propagandists and history distortionists!

Yorubas were indeed neutral but never countered or raised a protest against the use of Lagos as command centre for the civil war?

Yorubas were neutral but found the energy to protest against the French for Biafran support?

Who's deceiving who?
Other people are wiser...

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by Tunami(m): 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
Femolacaster:
E no go beta for all those almajiris mentioning Yoruba on this thread. What's Yoruba problem with your "self-determination, or even your protest as long as the madness is restricted to your region. Ndi ara
yes oo my guy because no sensible yoruba person is against biafra except the hausa/yoruba guys.
Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by YoruBanger: 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
xtrorse:

See them lying propagandists and history distortionists!

Yorubas were indeed neutral but never countered or raised a protest against the use of Lagos as command centre for the civil war?

Yorubas were neutral but found the energy to protest against the French for Biafran support?

Who's deceiving who?
Other people are wiser...

You are a known lunatic with shameless revisionist tendencies. We have no apologies for protecting our lands against Biafran aggression then and will not hesitate to do the same again under identical circumstances. Fight your own battles without trying to blackmail us into siding with y'all. Now you can go and eat sheet and stay the fvck off my mention.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Protest To Hit Calabar by truelovecom: 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
bugzbunny:
I once saw a yoruba girl crying.. She was being consoled by the mum.. She told the mum dat uche hv started again... The mum was like wat happened.. Wat did he do.. She said uche told her dat very soon.. Igbos will hv biafra and leave yoruba... The mum said No... Stop crying.. They can't leave us.. We are one.. Buhari will not allow it.. Its Biafra.. She summoned all her sons and told them to invade evry biafran threads on net including nairaland and cause confusion...
The eldest son asked the mum...how is it our biz?... It dosent concern us... But the mum rebuked him and ordered them to heed to her command... They can't leave us at the mercy of hausa fulani... cheesy grin grin.. We are already their slaves...they will wipe us all

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonah Jang To Sue Lai Mohammed Over Looters’ List / My Best Not Good Enough Yet – President Buhari Admits / Omoworare: Buhari Didn't Undermine Osinbajo By Travelling Without NASS Notice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.