Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex (82912 Views)

10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by 400billionman: 4:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/11/whether-you-are-her-boyfriend-or-not.html

1. I am in my period.

2. Every relationship must not involve sezx.

3. I am coming to your house but remember, No sex.

4. I can't imagine myself having sex with you.

5. I know you like big breast and big hips.

Yet she always comes on mini skirt.

Treasure, God will judge you. The babe no dey straightforward. This is a girl i wanted marrying but she later left me because i never initiated sex.

How will i, with all these her lies ?

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by BabaIjebuXL(m): 4:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
dearsly:
Will u buy me iPhone 6s?...
Please don't release inside...
What if am. Pregnant?
Will u marry me?
I don't like sex
Do u promise to make me squirt?
Lmao......yo funny.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2015
i recently encountered no 9.

Meanwhile i nid cheap data plan who dey sell??
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Aminat508(f): 4:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
femcruz:

cheesy See Likesss cheesy 225 nd still counting....
Oya take 100 more.
Am sure all dem likes came from guys...thank God we not walking naked like in d Garden of Eden...if not ladies like Aminat508 go don suffer cos this her load no be small. she'll probably be answering Aminat5000000000000000000000000000000 cheesy

cry cry cry
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by DONSMITH123(m): 4:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
Aminat508:

cry cry cry

Aminat, you don hear am today. grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by daniella04: 4:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
Some times I am confused by humans that see nothing wrong in celebrating Sin, sex outside marriage is Sin no two ways about it. If you can't hold yourself get married cause you are in the same category with the robbers you all condemn and even the terrorist. For those who say body no be firewood is your desire more important than keeping the temple of God holy, since I repented from the Sin of the flesh God has favoured me in so many ways, you can do that today

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by tosyne2much(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
daniella04:
Some times I am confused by humans that see nothing wrong in celebrating Sin, sex outside marriage is Sin no two ways about it. If you can't hold yourself get married cause you are in the same category with the robbers you all condemn and even the terrorist. For those who say body no be firewood is your desire more important than keeping the temple of God holy, since I repented from the Sin of the flesh God has favoured me in so many ways, you can do that today
Hahahahaa roflwkmd @ the bolded cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Mekyno(m): 4:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na every joystick related thread dem dey always see you.

Let's do a survey cool

Guys, click LIKE if you think this lady likes joystick
No correct gal/lady hate joystick when it is well used on her.
Mention me or prove me wrong if ur a gal/lady dat bliv d contrary
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by rockyh(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2015
[quote author=tosyne2much post=40088230][i]

Source: http://tosyne2much..com/2015/11/whether-you-are-her-boyfriend-or-not.html[/quote.11 YOU will marry me after x

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by akee01(m): 4:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
quiinnBee:
If She gives in easily Y'all would talk.
if she acts up y'all would still complain.
what exactly do y'all want? undecided
#doggy
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by toyosimi(f): 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2015
http://PayRefe.net/index.php?ref=322525 make money! Click d link, its so real
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by daniella04: 5:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahahahaa roflwkmd @ the bolded cheesy
Yea, it brought so much pain in my life trying to please others but thank God for showing me the errors of my ways since then it has been one testimony or the other. If only those involve in it understands what it does to them spiritually
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Aminat508(f): 5:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
DONSMITH123:

Aminat, you don hear am today. grin grin grin grin
undecided undecided undecided
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by NemzySeries(m): 5:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
is sex food
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by drmikeadams(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
grin I love number 5,, I reply them with "you what do you think am doing? grin
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by tosyne2much(m): 5:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
daniella04:
Yea, it brought so much pain in my life trying to please others but thank God for showing me the errors of my ways since then it has been one testimony or the other. If only those involve in it understands what it does to them spiritually
You are so right. Many claim they are born again but only few are able to flee from sexual immoralities. May God in His infinite mercy help us all cool
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by JudgementHammer: 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Aminat508:

Na dis kind thread you dey always open

Let's do a survey

Ladies, click like if you think this guy likes yansh

Looolz

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by tosyne2much(m): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mekyno:

No correct gal/lady hate joystick when it is well used on her.
Mention me or prove me wrong if ur a gal/lady dat bliv d contrary
Bros, this your research make sense oooo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by DONSMITH123(m): 5:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
Aminat508:
undecided undecided undecided

Pele cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by daviesmania(m): 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2015
she was a beginer i guess, each time i try to thrust my thing, she was like Jesus Jesus Jesus....... I mean she scared the hell out of me
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by greenlord(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
Am not safe oo, am in my period have you done a HIV test
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by wokomabest(m): 6:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
11. Am menstruating abeg I no fit shout
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by midehi2(f): 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
Highcuerayte:
hi darling.....
who is your darling cheesy
am cool
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by midehi2(f): 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
adeh39:

cheesy cheesy
I've missed you embarassed
me too babe
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Highcuerayte: 6:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
midehi2:

who is your darling cheesy

am cool
cheesy"Who is your darling" Is that the question you ask when you are loosing the control touch and those streams of emotion are running unsend errandswink
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by emmykk(m): 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
Aminat508:

Na dis kind thread you dey always open
Let's do a survey

Ladies, click like if you think this guy likes yansh
babe you and the guy too get swag....see likes.

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by tosyne2much(m): 7:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
400billionman:

1. I am in my period.

2. Every relationship must not involve sezx.

3. I am coming to your house but remember, No sex.

4. I can't imagine myself having sex with you.

5. I know you like big breast and big hips.

Yet she always comes on mini skirt.

Treasure, God will judge you. The babe no dey straightforward. This is a girl i wanted marrying but she later left me because i never initiated sex.

How will i, with all these her lies ?
I just tire ooooo cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Edipee(m): 7:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ok o!
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
Any girl wey tell you this na pretender.Girls can pretend ehn!And she don fvck all sizes of Dickson.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by tosyne2much(m): 7:28pm On Nov 17, 2015
femcruz:

cheesy See Likesss cheesy 225 nd still counting....
Oya take 100 more.
Am sure all dem likes came from guys...thank God we not walking naked like in d Garden of Eden...if not ladies like Aminat508 go don suffer cos this her load no be small. she'll probably be answering Aminat5000000000000000000000000000000 cheesy

almost 400 likes and still counting.. See as guys wan finish Aminat cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Aminat508(f): 7:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
almost 400 likes and still counting.. See as guys wan finish Aminat cheesy
undecided undecided cry
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by tosyne2much(m): 7:35pm On Nov 17, 2015
chimkaire:
...you done did it, I lie undecided grin
I don't get u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) / Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution / "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.