Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex (82916 Views)

10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Tamakay(m): 7:45pm On Nov 17, 2015
hahn:
Do you have a condom?

Can I suck it?

Do you love me?

Can my friend join us?

Turn off the lights

Close the door

Play Trey Songz album
grin

Lol
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
midehi2:

me too babe

How are you doing? smiley
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by leofab(f): 7:57pm On Nov 17, 2015
Am scared of sex because I was raped by bad guys.. My ex do force me to have sex and when you get down with them they won't allow you sleep all through the night...
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Moneyvine: 8:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
Am in a head giving mood tonight, who got me? Holla.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by tosyne2much(m): 8:54pm On Nov 17, 2015
leofab:
Am scared of sex because I was raped by bad guys.. My ex do force me to have sex and when you get down with them they won't allow you sleep all through the night ...
Hahahaha cheesy

Funny but true cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Harmony92(f): 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2015
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by tosyne2much(m): 9:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
Harmony92:
Really?
Which of these statements have you uttered before? Please be sincere.. Remember hell fire awaits liars tongue
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by lovethchioma(f): 9:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahahahaa roflwkmd @ the bolded cheesy
Tosyne dey there dey laugh. No repent u hear.
U too like bad things. Same goes to all these immature guys here who openly discuss about their sex escapedes.
Everyone will sha reap what they sow. I need not say much.
Na those girls wey una dey discuss their matter I pity pass.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Fola01: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
[/left][left]
grin
Blood of God.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
I don't get u
maybe not wink
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by tosyne2much(m): 10:22pm On Nov 17, 2015
lovethchioma:

Tosyne dey there dey laugh. No repent u hear.
U too like bad things. Same goes to all these immatured guys here who openly discuss about their sex escapedes.
Everyone will sha reap what they sow. I need not say much.
Na those girls wey una dey discuss their matter I pity pass.
Me don repent tay tay tongue

Na u I go urge make you also repent cool
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Emilord(m): 10:56pm On Nov 17, 2015
quiinnBee:
If She gives in easily Y'all would talk.
if she acts up y'all would still complain.
what exactly do y'all want? undecided
are those legs yours?
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Francis95(m): 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
quiinnBee:
I like your shoes... Its sold at 7k right?
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2015
Francis95:
I like your shoes... Its sold at 7k right?
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Youngpo413: 11:44pm On Nov 17, 2015
quiinnBee:
that same pusy!
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Nickymezor(f): 12:01am On Nov 18, 2015
Tosin u n women affairs sef, nawa o...
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by gary400(m): 2:05am On Nov 18, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] 6 & 10, I dey hear am like every time sef..cuz e b like say all dz glades get tutorial wey dem dey attend o...cuz na d same thing dem dey talk....eeh
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by tosyne2much(m): 6:37am On Nov 18, 2015
Nickymezor:
Tosin u n women affairs sef, nawa o...
I know say my crush sef go dey talk those things too tongue
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by mccoy47(m): 6:38am On Nov 18, 2015
@ no (5) what do u you think you are doing?
I can relate to this. So annoying! What does it look like am doing? angry

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by UyiIredia(m): 7:05am On Nov 18, 2015
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by UyiIredia(m): 7:06am On Nov 18, 2015
Fola01:
[/left][left]
grin
Blood of God.

Jesus. When God get blood.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 18, 2015
I never knew you had such in mind. Anyway, this will be my last visit to your room.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by CharlesIyke414(m): 9:16am On Nov 18, 2015
Am seeing my period
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Nickymezor(f): 10:07am On Nov 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
I know say my crush sef go dey talk those things too tongue
tongue
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Obiwiz(m): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Na every joystick related thread dem dey always see you.

Let's do a survey cool

Guys, click LIKE if you think this lady likes joystick
LOL. Aminat508 don enter am. A whole 509 likes!
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by predatorX: 1:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
Michellla:

lol i know.no probs.
and about the counter.....i honestly couldnt come up with more than two points.cause guys are more neutral than girls most times.

honesty in its purest form.........................salutes cool
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by ajimo54(m): 1:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
11 Must we really do this?
12 Hw do u really view me?
13 Hw many girls have really had sex with?
14 Will u buy me that i-phone u promised me?
15 Dnt u think we might be caught?

Endless questions and in the end they get laid. Some will even keep asking questions in the act!
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Harmony92(f): 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Which of these statements have you uttered before? Please be sincere.. Remember hell fire awaits liars tongue
don't tink we should b doing dis cheesy wink
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by tosyne2much(m): 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
Harmony92:
don't tink we should b doing dis cheesy wink
Hehehe.. I got you cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Harmony92(f): 7:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hehehe.. I got you cheesy
yea
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Swissheart(f): 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
Everyone is saying repent.....Bro Tosin....repent!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) / Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution / "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.