Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex (82919 Views)

10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / 10 Statements Ladies Normally Use To Lure Guys To Bed / 10 Statements Ladies Often Make To Appear Decent Before Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by LhoOd: 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hero10001:

Hahahaha!
Moderacy is what we want not over do.
A gal once told me "ok, let us pray" before sex!!
My kondo got deflated and that fvcking spirit left in no time.
my dickk na gangstah...abi e don deflate ni
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by midehi2(f): 2:04pm On Nov 17, 2015
DONSMITH123:

i laugh fall...so you do too? grin grin grin
hian cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by midehi2(f): 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2015
Aminat508:

Why all of una dey click 'like' I no like joystick joo undecided
cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by ilo04(m): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
I'm not feeling well
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by sarzwizard(m): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
11. We are not ready for this !!
I be like eh i was ready before i met u self

12. Pls let me think!!
If i hear!
Think werting u the exam hall ?

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by midehi2(f): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
xynerise:
Sometimes you just have to ignore those questions and carry on
really? carry on?
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Agbodu2(m): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2015
11. i promise not to sleep wit anybody exept my husband 12. I want my husband to disvirgin me not any one else. 13. I dnt use to do dis 14. Am shy 15. Have you been socked before?
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by nnanna11: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ur joystick is too big.

I don't suck ooo

I have not been on top before cool shocked shocked shocked
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by midehi2(f): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hero10001:
Hahahaha! Moderacy is what we want not over do. A gal once told me "ok, let us pray" before sex!! My kondo got deflated and that fvcking spirit left in no time.
hahahahahaha...that girl na super, finally it deflated.
noted... its gonna work perfectly cheesy
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Hero10001: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
LhoOd:
my dickk na gangstah...abi e don deflate ni
hahahaha!
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by ComradeAdelabu(m): 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
Baby I'm on my menses.
Stop!! Stop!! I'm not in d mood.
I'v been through a lot today.
Common boo, tot we talked this through already. Let save it till then.
I can't do dis here.
Blablabla.... All na tori.. They get screwed in d end.

#Africa's

3 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Armstrong1975: 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
some years ago, i meet one which i know all her sex history, to my surprise when am about to enter her she stopped me and said, give me bible and open to one chapter that talked about virgin, my brother fear grip me thinking maybe my information about her is not true, but before you say jack, it was fire for fire

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Revolva(m): 2:12pm On Nov 17, 2015
quiinnBee:
If She gives in easily Y'all would talk.
if she acts up y'all would still complain.
what exactly do y'all want? undecided

We only want to hit it that's all
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by nnanna11: 2:14pm On Nov 17, 2015
midehi2:

Some guys go Bleep d babe weller with or without prayers oooo, d babe never jam
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by xynerise: 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2015
midehi2:
really? carry on?
Don't mistake "Carry on" for rape o grin
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by FRANKOXY(m): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
How about" I'm menstruating, don't put your hands there coz blood will stain it. " undecided
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by midehi2(f): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
xynerise:
Don't mistake "Carry on" for rape o grin
semi-rape na
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2015
quiinnBee:
If She gives in easily Y'all would talk.
if she acts up y'all would still complain.
what exactly do y'all want? undecided

ask them, i dont really understand them
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 17, 2015
Michellla:

seriously? undecided this sounds like what a 10year old would say

lol, how far
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Hero10001: 2:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
midehi2:

Babe, don't try it with guys that ain't born-again o, esp muslim guys cos dem go nack you serious akpako.
Na holy bath dem go take appease a.llah o.
My bae was successful with that trick cos i was a prayer warrior.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by kobe79: 2:27pm On Nov 17, 2015
u dint add

"I am a mammy water" grin
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by enellcy(f): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
This kind of thread one will fill find a large number of nairalanders (expecially the guys) viewing...... smiley most gals just don't want to feel used after shinning of Congo.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by lovethchioma(f): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
The op is good at nothing but ladies talk. Everytime girls, sex and girls. Don't you guys think about better things?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by lovethchioma(f): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2015
The op is good at nothing but ladies talk. Everytime girls, sex and girls.
Don't you guys think about better things?.
Tosyn you said you have given your life to christ, yet, you can freely talk about things like these without remorse.
It's all good
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by sam90s(m): 2:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
No.10 is the lamest I've heard while No.5 works like magic (even when it's not the first time we're doing it) grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by xynerise: 2:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
midehi2:

semi-rape na
Not at all. There is this mood you put a girl in, she would be the one threatening your Johnson to move inside her Cave.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Panshow(m): 2:32pm On Nov 17, 2015

1 Like

Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Benharyor(m): 2:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
cryIf to say Na wetin My bae dey tell me be this E for better nw...My own Na everyday she dey tell me say "I dey menstrate"... cryIf to say Na wetin My bae dey tell me be this E for better nw...My own Na everyday she dey tell me say "I dey menstrate"... cry
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by midehi2(f): 2:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
Hero10001:

Babe, don't try it with guys that ain't born-again o, esp muslim guys cos dem go nack you serious akpako.
Na holy bath dem go take appease a.llah o.
My bae was successful with that trick cos i was a prayer warrior.
prayer warrior wey wan knack kpako grin
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by brosprophet(m): 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ibeg stop, (after awhile) stop na! I go shout o.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by noblegrex: 2:38pm On Nov 17, 2015
1;I'm seeing my period. 2;I'm observing 3-days fasting.
Re: 10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex by Sutherland(m): 2:39pm On Nov 17, 2015
11. Better be fast and let's leave here

12. So this is what your girlfriend has been enjoying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor‘s Wife Who Was Caught In Bed With Her Husband's Brother Speaks (Video) / Jessica Elvis: I'll Sleep With Ronaldo, Wizkid Before I Retire From Prostitution / "Magun" Explained Scientifically: Why Some Couples Get Stuck During Illicit Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.