Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,048 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

You Must Pay Tax, Lagos Tells Pastors, Imams - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Must Pay Tax, Lagos Tells Pastors, Imams (9370 Views)

Ikpeazu's Failure To Pay Tax Makes Him Unfit To Be Governor - Supreme Court / Do Not Accept Governor Fayose's Food, Rams - Imams Tell Ekiti Muslims / Tanko: 'How Imams, Northern Intellectuals, Incited The North Against Jonathan' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Must Pay Tax, Lagos Tells Pastors, Imams by enziga(m): 8:36am On May 30, 2009
Jakumo:

Thank you for your response, Enziga, but I beg to differ on your conjecture over whether or not Pastor Eunuch's secretary, dog handler or ass wiper was delegated to sign the check used to purchase that Gulfstream4 private jet for Big Daddy's personal pleasure and grandiosity.

All that amusing hide-and-seek falls squarely under the category of what is known euphemistically as " creative accounting", or " cooking the books", so as to muddy the water in a futile attempt to give Pastor Eunuch a measure of "plausible deniability" that he hopes will distance himself from the nitty-gritty cash disbursement involved in the purchase of his personal luxury jet.

Creative accounting or not bro, fact still remains that he didn't purchase it with teh church's money or he's personal money. Members bought it for him, i aam susppicious of all socalled men of God. but when men come out and say they donated the money, then u have to give them the benefit of doubt, Lol am curious, why u call him eunuch?
Re: You Must Pay Tax, Lagos Tells Pastors, Imams by Jakumo(m): 8:42am On May 30, 2009
I respect your right to accept without question all claims made by Pastor Eunuch, Enziga, though I am curious to hear your opinion regarding the claim made by Eunuch that he drove a car with no fuel other than prayer for 200 miles.

If you do believe that claim as well, I have some ocean-front property in Arizona that I would like to sell to you cheap.
Re: You Must Pay Tax, Lagos Tells Pastors, Imams by enziga(m): 8:47am On May 30, 2009
Jakumo:

I respect your right to accept without question all claims made by Pastor Eunuch, Enziga, though I am curious to hear your opinion regarding the claim made by Eunuch that he drove a car with no fuel other than prayer for 200 miles.

If you do believe that claim as well, I have some ocean-front property in Arizona that I would like to sell to you cheap.

My momsy believes in adeboye, most of my christian fam members believe in the guy. As for me, i trust no man of God, am a deist, GOd hasn't spoken to anybody in a long ass time. Adeboye did not drive down in any empty gas tank for 200 miles, For wetin? Dude's lyin from his ass, seeing is believing sha. Am with you jakumo, but i deal with facts bro. Always have, the dude provides evidence and proof dat he didn't buy the car himself, then am forced to believe him. I deal with proof. Wat can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. So i dismiss ur accusation that he bought it with church funds,simply because u have no proof.
Re: You Must Pay Tax, Lagos Tells Pastors, Imams by UyiIredia(m): 1:08pm On Jun 10, 2009
grin grin Gentlemen >>>> i believe this is where all ur ramblings come to a pathetic close grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari, Obj And Danjuma Are Biafra War Criminals. Where Is Amnasty Report? / International Solar Initiative To Drive Affordable Power Access In Nigeria / Atiku Grant: How real is this?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.