Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,112 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You (81774 Views)

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex / 20 Amazing Facts Guys Must Know About Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by rosalieene(f): 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
emperorchedda:
e pain you sha grin grin grin tongue
I can see that you are also jobless like the OP
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Enrythesis(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.
pray pray pray
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by tonytony208(m): 1:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
Kangol99:
SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE IS SIN!!
LEARN HOW TO CONTROL YOURSELF

Pls how did you design this eBook cover? I need to design one for tue software of my small story book am giving free to the school where am serving. Can you tell me how to design mine?
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by ladycomfort(f): 6:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
permanentgrace:

Who pays who? The one who is in need of 'big dicck' to satisfy herself or the one who has 'big dicck' and ready to use it and satisfy the needy?
. I don't actually remember talking to you. Small dick guy.
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by MENTORCH(m): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
The truth is bitter, in life both sexes have things that favour them and things that don't. Sex doesn't favour women but it favours men, been broke doesn't favour men but it favours women. A man who has had Sex with 100 ladies can still marry a Virgin. A lady who doesn't have 5k in her account can still marry a rich man. Such is life people.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by mcvirgin: 6:49am On Nov 21, 2015
Choi, dis guy b using 'we' 'we' 'we'......abeg am different jare,no spoil tinx for me oo,ma crush full here

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by FarmTech(m): 12:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
Repent, imorality leads to hell. If u think guys have nothing to loose, think again boy.

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by cotzywitzy(m): 7:10am On Nov 22, 2015
JimiCoker:
Yeah, I can road a tri-cycle. Hope its road worthy sha tongue
Lol..dude thats a typo error....
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 22, 2015
cotzywitzy:

Lol..dude thats a typo error....
Hehehehe. I know, na play cheesy
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by cotzywitzy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
JimiCoker:

Salute...
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by cotzywitzy(m): 3:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
JimiCoker:

Salute...

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by LookmanTalk: 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
Why don't you post your real story for all to see and learn.
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by permanentgrace(m): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
deramarks:
really undecided after almost ruining my morning?

Lol. I never ruined ur morning nor intended to do. We were also chatting and no strong feelings were attached to it. Why didnt you reply my PM?
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by permanentgrace(m): 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
ladycomfort:
. I don't actually remember talking to you. Small dick guy.

Small dick? Far far far from that. InfacT, you can only hate me if you hate 'big dicks'.
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by ladycomfort(f): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
permanentgrace:

Small dick? Far far far from that. InfacT, you can only hate me if you hate 'big dicks'.
. ......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by permanentgrace(m): 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
ladycomfort:
. Guy no vex make I see the dick to comfirm. Contact me via florenceflower18@gmail.com

That mail address is non-existing. Let's get serious if you are serious. Drop your valid mail address or PM me if that is a better option.
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by ladycomfort(f): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
permanentgrace:

That mail address is non-existing. Let's get serious if you are serious. Drop your valid mail address or PM me if that is a better option.
. It is existing o. Florenceflower18@gmail.com
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by permanentgrace(m): 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
ladycomfort:
. It is existing o. Florenceflower18@gmail.com

How about we meet on WhatsApp and kick start this thing live and direct over there.
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by ladycomfort(f): 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
permanentgrace:

How about we meet on WhatsApp and kick start this thing live and direct over there.
. No problem just send me a message via that email.then we can talk better
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by ShammahBarnabas(m): 6:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
Real talk. Ladies take this advice and run with it...
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by permanentgrace(m): 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
ladycomfort:

Did you see my call?
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by permanentgrace(m): 8:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
ladycomfort:

Did you see my mail?
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Abiababe(f): 12:14pm On Dec 18, 2015
Op ur funny oh. U don't believe in no sex till marriage then ur talking about the benefits men get from sex inotherwards ur saying ladies shouldn't engage in sex. In fact ur confused.
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by firstking01(m): 1:09pm On Dec 18, 2015
Endtime truths....sad
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by glowshine(f): 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2016
Ugomba:
This is one of the most useless posts I have ever seen on frontpage..
it isn't a useless post.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic) / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.