Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,007 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You (81772 Views)

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex / 20 Amazing Facts Guys Must Know About Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by ubongson12(m): 10:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
true talk
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by smashad(m): 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.
. let truth be told guy u Hv to overcome your depression den go out dier and luk for something worthwhile to do.It all begins from ur USERNAME The bible says which of u by worrying can add an hour to ur years but seek first d kingdom of God and his righteousness and all other things shall be added unto u. God back and cry to ur God and favour will find u.
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
swaggprofessor:
guy no let girls to cum dey stingy with the puss ooo cos I go hold u responsible
I have celebate for 8years without sex and i no die.

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by tosyne2much(m): 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
Nice one jawe cool

OP, I throway salute oooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by 2rez: 10:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
Kockane:

U still never commit the suicide? It's taking too long o, before these people start thinking you are not serious.

Hahaha grin, dude spoke my mind.
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
i laff at your ignorance mr op, na these oloshos go scam you guys at the end by lyin and decieving you guys, then you will look like fools telling ur friends you are married to faithful wive lol, you can eat ur cake and have it

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by deramarks(f): 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Bamz:

Getting too vocal, an't we? Relax
undecided gini ka e na ko
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by msbbash(m): 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
tell them say na elastic
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Bamz(m): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
deramarks:
undecided gini ka e na ko

Sorry I don't speak your language smiley
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Gojack: 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
Why are u hitting on the OP? Except ur conscience is judging you.
rosalieene:
SMH..... OP you are just so jobless.
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
Some girls don vibrate their cleet so tey, the engine don die; na jumper cable dem dey use jump start am now; to top the engine na another mara, ordinary finger or 6inches kpola no fit reach, na baseball bat be the new thing...diaris godo! grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by rosalieene(f): 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
Gojack:
Why are u hitting on the OP? Except ur conscience is judging you.

At least i know i am purer than you.
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Seculent: 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
Some girls don vibrate their cleet so tey, the engine don die; na jumper cable dem dey use jump start am now; to top the engine na another mara, ordinary finger or 6inches kpola no fit reach, na baseball bat be the new thing...diaris godo! grin

grin
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by 2rez: 10:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
rosalieene:
SMH..... OP you are just so jobless.

Warris this forte sayin' undecided? Op spilled the bean & u called him jobless dude. U better read it some more & help urself. Oh k oh.Truth is bitter as they say anyways.
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by rosalieene(f): 10:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
2rez:

Warris this forte sayin' undecided? Op spilled the bean & u called him jobless dude. U better read it some more & help urself. Oh k oh.Truth is bitter as they say anyways.

Mr man, go and sleep.. its late!
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nemesis99(m): 10:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
When a woman indulge is too much sex, married or unmarried, she begins to whooze (smell).

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Sunnypa11(m): 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
[b][/b]It is just like the breast, it won't stand forever because age Will Sag it just like Vagina.....Only God sabi those that re holy
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by greatsodade(m): 10:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
Flashh:
Is this kind of thread you will start using microscope to find girl/ladies comments.

They should come and vindicate themselves.

For Where?...they hardly comment on this kind thread now cos of conscience no go let them...

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by 2rez: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
rosalieene:

Mr man, go and sleep.. its late!

Oh really? Didnt realize that. Mrs woman, thanks for being my time. cheesy. Time to get outta this world. GN Forte. wink
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by calabardick(m): 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
OP, which encyclopedia did you get this? I need a copy of this article sharp-sharp!
you make sense guy, cool cool
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by batulakarada: 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
Very stupid post .
Boys have nothing to lose
Have you heard of HIV herpes gono ?
Have you heard of low sperm count ?
Have you heard of sex with marine spirits
Keep promoting evil ,end time poster

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by vicstar(m): 11:02pm On Nov 19, 2015
Thatz d realest ish coolb*tches take it or leave itundecided
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Sike(m): 11:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
God bless the OP
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by ladycomfort(f): 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
solonazzy:

Gals dey really give u likes... Dem no gree comment..... Bt truth b told, d of is nt far frm D fact...... U wnt wanna marry a hole, where ur joystick wuld appear as if a pin is thrown inside Atlantic Ocean....
. I really like your comment. The truth is that there is no borehole anywhere, its just that most guys have penis that looks like a thumb. I dislike small penis. Spit

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by samuelson06(m): 11:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.

You this guy again, you are still complaining and begging for sympathy. I suspect that you may be a scammer looking for who would fall for your tricks. I see a dark cloud gathering to empty itself on you. Continue.

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by goodgirl2409: 11:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
OP,ur are very ignorant to post this rubbish. You think women are the only one's who loose during sex? When a tap keep on pouring out water,it will go empty one day. Keep on pouring and wasting ur sperm into any thing on skirt,when u end up with low sperm count and lack of stamina and erect...,u begin to look for witches from ur village. Women beware,most men working up and down have no healthy sperm anymore after wasting it on loose life. Pls marry a virgin,only a virgin man. I can't marry a non virgin man cos I want my kids to be healthy with first class sperm and a man whom his penis will be standing very well not the one with lack of erect...

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by ideology(m): 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
She will never be satisfied with one man, even after marriage

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by ideology(m): 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
goodgirl2409:
OP,ur are very ignorant to post this rubbish. You think women are the only one's who loose during sex? When a tap keep on pouring out water,it will go empty one day. Keep on pouring and wasting ur sperm into any thing on skirt,when u end up with low sperm count and lack of stamina and erection,u begin to look for witches from ur village. Women beware,most men working up and down have no healthy sperm anymore after wasting it on loose life. Pls marry a virgin,only a virgin man. I can't marry a non virgin man cos I want my kids to be healthy with first class sperm and a man whom his penis will be standing very well not the one with lack of erection.
why you de take am person, go open your own thread and voice your opinion..

grin
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by emperorchedda(m): 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
rosalieene:

At least i know i am purer than you.
e pain you sha grin grin grin tongue
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by emperorchedda(m): 11:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
goodgirl2409:
OP,ur are very ignorant to post this rubbish. You think women are the only one's who loose during sex? When a tap keep on pouring out water,it will go empty one day. Keep on pouring and wasting ur sperm into any thing on skirt,when u end up with low sperm count and lack of stamina and erect...,u begin to look for witches from ur village. Women beware,most men working up and down have no healthy sperm anymore after wasting it on loose life. Pls marry a virgin,only a virgin man. I can't marry a non virgin man cos I want my kids to be healthy with first class sperm and a man whom his penis will be standing very well not the one with lack of erect...
Madam low sperm count cannot come as a result of too much sex. Inshort too much sex has no effect on a man as long as he eats healthy his sperm keeps replenishing.

Please educate yourself

3 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
I concur
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by HENSEXIE(f): 11:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
;Dwow!nice 1 dear

daretodiffer:

1. Vagina is made up of muscles. It can go back to its original shape with a bit of exercise and abstinence for few weekstongue

2. The punishments for adultery and fornication is the same for both sexes.

3. Ladies do not have anything to lose. That BS used to be old wives' tale. This is the 21st centrute. You are welcome.

4. Many men are married to reformed oloshos. Go figure undecided

5. If your wife is not a virgin, how would you know the number of men she has slept withcheesy

6. It will take a reckless or an extremely unlucky woman to get pregnant or have STIs in this 21st century cheesy. Lack of multiple partners have not stopped people from contacting STIs.

7. You are somebody's future husband, please play safe.

8. Grow up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic) / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.