Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You (81771 Views)

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex / 20 Amazing Facts Guys Must Know About Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by CassaBooBoo(f): 8:10am On Nov 20, 2015
depressedsoul:

Thank u

you welcome!!!!
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by permanentgrace(m): 8:11am On Nov 20, 2015
deramarks:
yes I wud only if u wud also swear dat u re so sure I have been. undecided

I know girls who have regular sex (at least 3times a week) by mere looking at their faces. Your face as seen in the pic is an epitome of this claim.
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by slodot2000: 8:11am On Nov 20, 2015
Brother you nailed it to the wall. Correct ,accurate and detailed truth. Take it or leave it guys, it's your choice. Cheers
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by deramarks(f): 8:13am On Nov 20, 2015
permanentgrace:

I know girls who have regular sex (at least 3times a week) by mere looking at their faces. Your face as seen in the pic is an epitome of this claim.
okay den swear I promise I wud swear too just swear dats all
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by permanentgrace(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2015
deramarks:
okay den swear I promise I wud swear too just swear dats all

Do i have to swear? I dont think so. You are the one to swear to disclaim the allegation. Like i said, your face depicts that of a girl with regular dicck penetrating her p*ssy.

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by fexyrich(m): 8:35am On Nov 20, 2015
And why are u deceiving urself and giving. Ur self hope in justification of your randy lifestyle as ladies..A lot of factors lead to that!! Which is initiated by premarital sex.Sex leads to the use of birth control pills,it leads to pregnancy,it leads to abortions which are all factors that lead to slacking of your vj and sagging boobs.So stop deceiving urslf..If u cannot stop at least try and minimise jumping from one bed to another..Am not talking to u directly am talking to ladies generally including U!!
lepasharon:

Pls educate yourelf. Lots of sex does not slack the vagina....shettt undecided

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by fexyrich(m): 8:36am On Nov 20, 2015
And why are u deceiving urself and giving. Ur self hope in justification of your randy lifestyle as ladies..A lot of factors lead to that!! Which is initiated by premarital sex.Sex leads to the use of birth control pills,it leads to pregnancy,it leads to abortions which are all factors that lead to slacking of your vj and sagging boobs..So stop deceiving urslf..If u cannot stop at least try and minimise jumping from one bed to another..Am not talking to u directly am talking to ladies generally!!
lepasharon:

Pls educate yourelf. Lots of sex does not slack the vagina....shettt undecided
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by deramarks(f): 8:42am On Nov 20, 2015
permanentgrace:

Do i have to swear? I dont think so. You are the one to swear to disclaim the allegation. Like i said, your face depicts that of a girl with regular dicck penetrating her p*ssy.
. It will not pain meeeee as I know u re just talking trash :-P
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by tudeyzamani: 8:43am On Nov 20, 2015
Pls what's sex...never heard of it
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by fexyrich(m): 8:54am On Nov 20, 2015
Hmm!! What's your definition of small joystick..Girls are really goin crazy!!
ladycomfort:
. Hope you are not part of those with small penis. Most guys have small penis. Only a few are gifted. I hate small penis
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by fexyrich(m): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2015
Hmm!! What's your definition of small joystick..Girls are really goin crazy!!Mine is as big as dat of a horse am sure u wld like it.
ladycomfort:
. Hope you are not part of those with small penis. Most guys have small penis. Only a few are gifted. I hate small penis
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 20, 2015
True tho.,but girls need love too..
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by permanentgrace(m): 9:04am On Nov 20, 2015
deramarks:
. It will not pain meeeee as I know u re just talking trash :-P

I'm not talking trash dear. I'm posting the reality. I'm sure you had sex at least not more than 5days ago.
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Seculent: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2015
Harbosede02:
undecided
Wetin do your neck? You better learn.

Don't bring borehole.
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by donephi(m): 9:19am On Nov 20, 2015
CassaBooBoo:

you welcome!!!!
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by deramarks(f): 9:20am On Nov 20, 2015
permanentgrace:

I'm not talking trash dear. I'm posting the reality. I'm sure you had sex at least not more than 5days ago.
. Lol! If I am not a virgin nd am lyin to be a virgin may I die young IJN but, if am a virgin nd u re sayin am not a virgin nd u even said I had sex 5 days ago let GOD judge u have a nice day thomas
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by fexyrich(m): 9:28am On Nov 20, 2015
I am wondering why a man over 30 years of age with 2 hands and legs and complete set of eyes.would be posting this here..What do u want us to do for you?? Come and carry your problems on our heads like we don't have ours?? My friend dis is lagos and even the handicapps are surviving on the streets..There are so many youths making a living in this town without mother and father..Use your head and go and get your ass working. I am not going to sympatise with you cos your case isn't a new tin..Go and get a menial job for a start or u buy things and start selling and husstling with it..Let me tell u a bit about me..Ijust clocked 26 years graduated from d university with a 2.1, 3 years ago and after nysc I searched for a good job for a while all to no avail..I later settled for a job with meagre salary of 35k..But thru out my 8 months stay there I wasn't fulfilled.so I left d job and started my own business..I started by selling powerbanks at d begining of this year..My broda I started my business with 10 thousand naira which was able to buy ony 5 powerbanks,I trekked round ikeja lagos to sell my powerbanks in offices and banks..I kept praying for Gods favour..During my course ofhusstling on d street I met someone who not only bought my power bank from me but helped me discover a more effective means of doing my business..GODS FAVOUR!! Don't forget am a graduate but I had to humble my selfe to do sometin for a start..I started from dat day doing my business more effectively and easier..My broda to cut d long story short today my business which started with 10,000naira at d begining of d year is now worth over 600,000naira.Yea it might be small but I know were God is taking me..I still make money everyday..Note I do not live with my parents cos dey sent me to go stay with my broda who I didn't depend on for anythin as I was feeding and taking care of my needs.I am renting my flat dis december,I mean a mini flat not a room.. And almost hitting my target of a million naira capital base hopefully before february..Bros this is my experience!! The truth is no one really cares..D most important tin is put ur hope and trust in God.And get something doing, keep praying and one day God would smile at you and take away your struggles.What do u have in ur hands use it to start up whatever u want to do..No matter how small. .(author=depressedsoul post=40201465]I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 20, 2015
ada2604:
grin
omg! grin
omg!, ciously!
what is the omg or curiosity all about; I presume the nigga you quoted has been or he is actually going through a more frustrating situation but he is still pushing hard and prayer to God for his desired breakthrough. Its only lazy men that contemplate suicide in the face of adversities. Nothing comes free in life, you have to work hard and pay sacrifices for good things to come your way. #no pain,no gain.

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Itsmenyou: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2015
Here we go again. Because a man has spent two thirds of his life swimming in women's vagina he thinks that now gives him authority over it. The parts of their brains which should have been invested in productive thinking has been chapped away as they cummed and all that's left is drunken men's tales of sexual illicitness and you think you've lost nothing? Little wonder we keep blaming old men from 70 - 103 as our problem in this country who by the way have spent 3/4ths of their lives doing the same things, well a good number of them anyway. It's the women who demean themselves by sleeping with you that I feel sorry for. And those who will marry the likes of you.

Take your own advice, maybe then you will have something else to show for other than worn ideologies that revolve around a woman's private part.
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by tinnyashamu(m): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2015
thirded

Oma307:
Seconded
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by qboi3000: 10:41am On Nov 20, 2015
Thiwalade Whr u dey....come see this post
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Maghan37: 10:49am On Nov 20, 2015
IlekeHD:
Nonsense.
like seriously?? Any way a word is a enough for the wise. cry cry
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by permanentgrace(m): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2015
deramarks:
. Lol! If I am not a virgin nd am lyin to be a virgin may I die young IJN but, if am a virgin nd u re sayin am not a virgin nd u even said I had sex 5 days ago let GOD judge u have a nice day thomas

Lol. Did you really need to go that far by swearing? Come on honey! No seriousness is attached to most things on internet. You didnt need to do. What if i was just joking around with you? Dont always take things too serious online pls.

#JustABrotherlyAdvice.

But all the same, it's a good thing meet a virgin today. Do you reply PMs? I want us to be friends on WhatsApp.
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 20, 2015
cotzywitzy:

Can you rode a tri-cycle?
Yeah, I can road a tri-cycle. Hope its road worthy sha tongue

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by prettydynamic: 11:23am On Nov 20, 2015
Thanks for the great write up , I am a female and proud to be one, abstinence is the best and we ladies should learn to respect our bodies and God the owner of the bodies, ladies are like flowers who blossoms in the evening an wilts under very extreme conditions. Stay Safe and be wise Guys truly have nothing to loose literally as they claim however, this does not give liberty to guys to misbehave as there are consequences for misbehaving too.

"Thought to Ponder on a daily basis"

Boys Laugh at what they put girls through but they wont be laughing when They are Wiping Tears off their Daughters Face for the Same Reasons.

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Bobo001: 11:36am On Nov 20, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.

DON'T DO ANYTHING STUPID. CALL ME ON 08052517864. LET'S WORK SOMETHING OUT.
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
prettydynamic:

Boys Laugh at what they put girls through but they wont be laughing when They are Wiping Tears off their Daughters Face for the Same Reasons.
Hmmm. Deep. There are many guys that are willing to stay faithful, but there just aren't enough good girls. One just loses hope after a while and goes for the hoes lipsrsealed

God help us.

End time post cool
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by deramarks(f): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
permanentgrace:

Lol. Did you really need to go that far by swearing? Come on honey! No seriousness is attached to most things on internet. You didnt need to do. What if i was just joking around with you? Dont always take things too serious online pls.

#JustABrotherlyAdvice.

But all the same, it's a good thing meet a virgin today. Do you reply PMs? I want us to be friends on WhatsApp.
really undecided after almost ruining my morning?
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by anukulapo: 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Reiyvinn:
Sex is sweet. 1.) Sex and Love are no synonyms:

2.) Success is not an STI/STD (no be Suck-Sex):

3.) We have NOTHING to lose:

4.) We may marry non-virgins but we won't accept 'boreholes':

You are somebody's future wife, please play safe with your body.

Ekuse!
True talk. How else can I say it? Debit is worse than credit.

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by niyi123: 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
HaneefahRN:
The base line is SAY NO TO PRE-MARITAL SEX. Remember condom isn't 100% safe. Both male and female, u've got everything to lose. STIs are real. Keep f ucking around and come down wt HIV or hepatitis or syphilis etc and say u've got nothing to lose.
But truth be told ladies av more to lose as a result of pre-marital sex, what wt d risk of unwanted pregnancies, abortions wc comes wt the risk to life, STDs, and if u're a religious person, sinning against ur God, etc. But some pple will still come around to say virginity is overrated, continue letting every irresponsible guy like the OP who claims to be a bf use u and come back to say virginity is overrated.

May God bless you with this your wonderful post, you are a rear gem. Many are just gullibles they will never accept, and i like the OP for saying the truth he said he does not believe in no sex relationship just to destroy the ladies and does not want a loose girl, then who is deceiving who the ladies just have to be wise, because many guys want sex with different girls then when they are to marry they tag them loose ones.
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

Change your moniker first.
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by solonazzy: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
ladycomfort:
. I really like your comment. The truth is that there is no borehole anywhere, its just that most guys have penis that looks like a thumb. I dislike small penis. Spit
Nt wen u kno ur rod makes normal gals fear n at d same tym want more of it...... I once had a gf like dat, I wanted to cut it off, she begged n begged me nt to... Bt I was doin dat cos I knew d laxity level wuld b worse b4 she reaches 30....I wasn't enjoying her, she was d only 1 enjoying it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic) / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.