Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You (81767 Views)

Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You / #WorldSexualPurityDay: Nigerian Couple Who Avoided Pre-Marital Sex / 20 Amazing Facts Guys Must Know About Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by uzolexis(f): 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by successralu(m): 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lol! @ the last point.. Crush,smash and destroy...op Na war?

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 8:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
loud it for them make them hear... nkan to dun ma npa eyan embarassed
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by canDy4eva(f): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
D hard truth! Tnkx op...

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by mart2k(m): 8:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
Ladies are not making comment, y?
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by kunzaar83(m): 8:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
+
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
Girls wouldnt stop or else we youth of nowadays change our taste just like the ways our forefathers does.They wouldnt just married a girl if she has become borehole.
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by egedege1(m): 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
DharmyYinks:
End time sex
Nawa for you sad
DharmyYinks:
End time sex
Nawa for you
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by egedege1(m): 8:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrPresident1:
Thank God I am a virgin.

Teamvirgin angry
tongue
MrPresident1:
Thank God I am a virgin.

Teamvirgin angry
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
Reiyvinn:
Sex is sweet. That sensation of getting an unrivaled outburst of hormones toward your urethral lacuna during an orgasm is priceless.

The intimacy that exists between two lovers during sex can really shut one's senses to reality and make two thinking humans become bred dogs all to earn that invaluable feeling that comes with it.

But,

have you examined the good and harm this practice has done to you?

Firstly, I am not a celibate. I have sex a lot and I'll only stop when I go 6 feet.

I also don't believe in "No sex till marriage" as much I don't believe in "No trial till purchase".

However, I'm emburdened to enlighten Ladies on what happens when they endulge in too much sex while unmarried.

1.) Sex and Love are no synonyms:

Hello? Trying to get into a guys heart through his penis is a sure misfire. Guys are sexual beings and can have sex with a hundred ladies without loving any. If he's loyal to you sexually then it means you taste pretty good, but be sure to remain that good cos any sign of unsavour, he'll begin exploring other means. (tho some are sincerely loyal sha, don't get me wrong)

2.) Success is not an STI/STD (no be Suck-Sex):

I don't know what you were thinking when you opened your legs to that business mogul, oil and gas worker or just an average money maker but just be sure that unless you are an olosho, trying to tap into their success through sex is absolute stupidity.

3.) We have NOTHING to lose:

You heard that right. Guys have nothing to lose. We can continue destroying ladies honeypots as long as that young soldier down there is active.

But you. Your body can get ruined by too much sex. No matter how much you 'maga' us, your body will spoil but we'll still keep making money.

Get it into your skull. You're like padlocks, we're like keys. We open more padlocks, we become master keys. More keys open your padlocks, you become useless.

Pregnancy, abortion, labour, pills bla bla bla are on you, not us, so be careful!

4.) We may marry non-virgins but we won't accept 'boreholes':

Even as we crush, smash and destroy. We know what we want. We may whip lots of oloshos and sugar mummies but when it's time to marry, we won't have a tunnel for a wife, never!

You are somebody's future wife, please play safe with your body.

Ekuse!
didn't read your stuff but all I'm gonna say is that rice is best eaten when cooked.
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by DONADAMS(m): 8:40pm On Nov 19, 2015
End tym list
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Kockane(m): 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.

U still never commit the suicide? It's taking too long o, before these people start thinking you are not serious.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
Is dat ok by you......?
So remember d daughter of whom u are ..... shocked
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
Experience under her wrapper
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by lovethchioma(f): 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
Kockane:

U still never commit the suicide? It's taking too long o, before these people start thinking you are not serious.
You are wicked! Lol

7 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by youngest85(m): 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
Reiyvinn:
Sex is sweet. That sensation of getting an unrivaled outburst of hormones toward your urethral lacuna during an orgasm is priceless.

The intimacy that exists between two lovers during sex can really shut one's senses to reality and make two thinking humans become bred dogs all to earn that invaluable feeling that comes with it.

But,

Firstly, I am not a celibate. I have sex a lot and I'll only stop when I go 6 feet.

I also don't believe in "No sex till marriage" as much I don't believe in "No trial till purchase".

However, I'm emburdened to enlighten Ladies on what happens when they endulge in too much sex while unmarried.

Hello? Trying to get into a guys heart through his penis is a sure misfire. Guys are sexual beings and can have sex with a hundred ladies without loving any. If he's loyal to you sexually then it means you taste pretty good, but be sure to remain that good cos any sign of unsavour, he'll begin exploring other means. (tho some are sincerely loyal sha, don't get me wrong)

I don't know what you were thinking when you opened your legs to that business mogul, oil and gas worker or just an average money maker but just be sure that unless you are an olosho, trying to tap into their success through sex is absolute stupidity.

You heard that right. Guys have nothing to lose. We can continue destroying ladies honeypots as long as that young soldier down there is active.

But you. Your body can get ruined by too much sex. No matter how much you 'maga' us, your body will spoil but we'll still keep making money.

Get it into your skull. You're like padlocks, we're like keys. We open more padlocks, we become master keys. More keys open your padlocks, you become useless.

Pregnancy, abortion, labour, pills bla bla bla are on you, not us, so be careful!

Even as we crush, smash and destroy. We know what we want. We may whip lots of oloshos and sugar mummies but when it's time to marry, we won't have a tunnel for a wife, never!

Ekuse!
U are wrong!

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by dondavinchi(m): 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
I pity girls dat bleep around their pussy will wax cold n u will b of no value to ur man no matter ur beauty guys will leave u becos nor b ur beauty guys won chop na d pussy so when fucking Bleep with courtesy!

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by conquerorsegun(m): 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
93% of people viewing dis tread are male... Truth they said is bitter
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
depressedsoul:
I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.

I don't have a job to give you, but I'll rather give you hope for a better future. For the time why not go learn any apprentice job like barbing, tailoring etc, tell the Oga your conditions and be humble, you'll be surprise what will happen next, remember all you need is a step and not just a step but the right step, I pray God direct your path, Suicide is never an option, so it can never be a Solution. Best of luck.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by ipreach: 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
Op your brain is actively ok
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Khez: 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
What a write up.....
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by cotzywitzy(m): 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
depressedsoul:

Can you rode a tri-cycle?
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by cotzywitzy(m): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
depressedsoul:

Can you ride a tri-cycle? call me 07062336796

7 Likes

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by pus22: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
sad

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Faculty14(m): 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
absolute trash na person sitdun write dis kind nonsense shuoo!! nawa oo...
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by thorpido(m): 8:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
Kockane:

Not funny.
There are people here who have attempted it.

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by wtfCode: 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
true, so on point. I apologize to all the niggaz i've lammed an eroded hole on their b*tches.
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Khez: 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Kockane:

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Chrismill: 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
Reiyvinn:

But,

I also don't believe in "No sex till marriage" as much I don't believe in "No trial till purchase
".

Ekuse!
RUBBISH words without wisdom

1 Like

Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by deramarks(f): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
Eh hen! Good tin I heard diz now so nobody will blame me for not wanting to have sex till I marry, because no mata d amount of break ups I get. I won't let any man slide in till I wear the white gown nd whn. I do that I'll only prefer one type of *u know what,
Reiyvinn:

But,

Ekuse!
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by Bowwow11(m): 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2015
I concured
Re: Pre-marital Sex: 4 Hard Facts Guys Won't Tell You by bellotaofeek: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
It make sense....test run before you buy! cos no testing products are not advisable!!! angry grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic) / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.