Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan (34113 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu’s Family Reacts To ‘Recovery Of Weapons’ In IPOB Leader’s Home / NNPC Says Osinbajo Gave Approval For N640 Billion Contract;VP Office Keeps Mum / The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

Ikpu nne u dia
Hahahahaha... E pain am. Nyamiri banza cheesy
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
acenazt:
So much hate from ipods i dont know who invented the eyepiece but you guys are too blind to even read what GEJ said. He said Pmb never accused his Administration. And It was Dasuki who said Gej approved the deals not PMB. Stop being sentimental and moronic

smh...imagine you and dridowu insulting others for not reading...nitwits like u ...

But Mr. Jonathan said he never awarded any $2billion arms contract, suggesting that the claims by the Buhari administration were false and unsubstantiated. Mr. Dasuki had also argued along that line

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by bigtt76(f): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
Clueless man grin denying his goons
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by morbeta(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
Jonathan signed most contracts in a drunk state, so he is sober now. Dasuki to advantage of that state of mind.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by lacicrips(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
Jonathan should not have commented on this.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by ishiamu(m): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
sameer1212:
Hahahahaha... E pain am. Nyamiri banza cheesy

Pain fire. I love trouble so bring it.

Otoro na enweghi nne gbagbuo nne i
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by ayindejimmy(m): 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
mazzi:
When you are 74 years and still lie to people you lead,then wahala dey! This government believes that every body is almajiri or owanbe crew that they can throw out all manner of lies and expect us to swallow it. GEJ never worry,their lies will always turn out to embarrass them.

Please, kindly do yourself a favour by scrolling back to read the full article.
It's between gej and Dasuki.
Haba? !

Then you can edit your prejudicial comment.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by doctokwus: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
kahal29:
Oga Jona, $2 billion dollars was not a single one-off transaction but a CUMULATIVE figure of arms purchases. Take note pls!
His dimwittedness is legendary, that's y the likes of dasuki and Anyim cud present contracts to him and he signs without understanding the details one bit,assuming he even does go thru them.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by shamecurls(m): 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
[size=18pt]#Gbagaun![/size]

IykeChukz:
Please Gej, enjoy your freedom.

Silent is considered the best answer to their so called #ChosenMessiah

HBD2u
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
morbeta:
Jonathan signed most contracts in a drunk state, so he is sober now. Dasuki to advantage of that state of mind.
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by toyinjimoh(m): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
I can see some biafaud commenting rubbish here wen they know Gej and dasuki re both lying...May God continue to guide PMB

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by seunmsg(m): 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
mazzi:
When you are 74 years and still lie to people you lead,then wahala dey! This government believes that every body is almajiri or owanbe crew that they can throw out all manner of lies and expect us to swallow it. GEJ never worry,their lies will always turn out to embarrass them.

You are the almajiri here. It was Dasuki that accused GEJ of approving the $2billion contract. Go and read his press statement of yesterday.
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by olabisi1992(m): 12:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
Na so GEJ
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by slikcipher(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2015
beejaay:

most Nigerians lack comprehension problem....from the article both GEJ and dasuki are on the same page

Don't mind these semi illiterates on NL
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by menxer: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
kahal29:
Oga Jona, $2 billion dollars was not a single one-off transaction but a CUMULATIVE figure of arms purchases. Take note pls!

Maybe he signed most of those contracts under the influence.... grin

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by Billygee2u: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
mazzi:
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by anytexy: 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
sameer1212:
You Id*iots are full of sentiment and hatred for this administration! Why can't You wait and find out who is telling the truth Mtchewww.
You are the bigger id**t.
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by MYMINDER(m): 12:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nigeria is a country full of Liars. If you want enemies in Nigeria overnight, then, tell the truth.
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

Hahahahah... How you no go love trouble weh frustration and hunger wan kill you? cheesy abeg no kill me with laugh here oo.
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by anytexy: 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
seunmsg:

You are the almajiri here. It was Dasuki that accused GEJ of approving the $2billion contract. Go and read his press statement of yesterday.
Stop falling my hand Oga. Both are on the same page.

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by gbaskiipro: 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
kahal29:

Fly to Washington and tell him

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by omenka(m): 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
fineguy11:
Oga jona,between u and dasuki,who should we believe...all i know is that we must find the YAMS and prosecute all the GOATS involved in the deal...
cool
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

Your ma toto idiot
u r a very good example of a stupiid person....ur mama for commit abortion
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by saint047(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
Happy Birthday GEJ

We can't see our YOUWIN or GIS again. Even the #Our5k they promised us don enter voicemail.

Fuel now is upto 300/ltr

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by omenka(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
kahal29:
He has no brains to understand this.
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by Billygee2u: 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:
Buhari your plans to dent this man's image won't work
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by sasquareT(m): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
mazzi:
That is what yoruba people call Agbaya aki danidani adagba ma danu.
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by Nnannapat(m): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
ishiamu:

[quote][/quote] Bros easy ooo
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by mazzi: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
dridowu:
who is lying here ? I doubt if you read the article , if you do , i guess you forget to read this bolded part
Mr. Dasuki had said in a statement Wednesday that all contracts and accruing payments were made based on the approval of Mr. Jonathan, adding that due process and military procurement regulations were followed in all the transactions.

“Nigerians should note that all the services generated the types of equipment needed, sourced suppliers most times and after consideration by the Office of the NSA, the President will approve application for payment,” said Mr. Dasuki.

from what you quoted up there,did dasuki ever agree that such amount was expended on arm purchase?
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by ishiamu(m): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
KingEli:
u r a very good example of a stupiid person....ur mama for commit abortion

And your mama should have swallowed the cum dat brought you to life than allowing it inside her
Re: I Did Not Award Any $2 Billion Contract For Procurement Of Weapons - Jonathan by omooba969(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
oyb:
Does jona know what he signed?

He signed off some contracts while drunk'n'high on Otuoke dry gin! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki And Sahara Reporters Go Face-off On Twitter Over ‘stolen Millions’ / Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) / Monguno Is Threatening Life Of Abdulrasheed Bawa, EFCC Boss - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.