Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? (6851 Views)

Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. / Is It A Crime To Be Busty With A Flat Stomach. / Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women (2) (3) (4)

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
Zceesneh:
am waiting for admission, u are boring i walahi
Keep waiting for admission wen your mates are already on it and you're bold enough to post it here . #boring is my thing doesn't bug me
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
zinaunreal:
what is pinching this ugly girl?
At least you noticed it.. Thanks for the compliment
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Bekwarra(m): 12:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
175:

Why did u use my moniker as an example? You are warned gringrin
Bros no vex.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
klassiquette:

Keep waiting for admission wen your mates are already on it and you're bold enough to post it here . #boring is my thing doesn't bug me
my case is not too late u are getting upset abi downside for nothing.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
Zceesneh:
my case is not too late u are getting upset abi downside for nothing.
LOLZ dude its a total energy blackout to get upset about you .... I just find your auto biography amusing

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by NinaNigeria(f): 12:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
Zceesneh:
I wish u can see me real life

hehehehehehhahahahah so this is what has been getting pressure because of "good looks" abi? hahahahhaahah boyyy u gat me laughing as if m high on weed. hahahahahhaha. boy u r not even 40% of what u claimed joor
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
NinaNigeria:

hehehehehehhahahahah so this is what has been getting pressure because of "good looks" abi? hahahahhaahah boyyy u gat me laughing as if m high on weed. hahahahahhaha. boy u r not even 40% of what u claimed joor
is just how ur mentality is
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by NinaNigeria(f): 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
Zceesneh:
is just how ur mentality is

hahahahhahaha ohh okay. heheheheh Mr "good looker". hahhahahah kweeeeks. my mentality. kikikikiki hahahah m showing everyone in the office your thread and everyone is just laughing . kikiki boy u r funny
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
NinaNigeria:

hahahahhahaha ohh okay. heheheheh Mr "good looker". hahhahahah kweeeeks. my mentality. kikikikiki hahahah m showing everyone in the office your thread and everyone is just laughing . kikiki boy u r funny
angry anyhow anyhow is ur business not mine
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by NinaNigeria(f): 12:57pm On Nov 23, 2015
klassiquette:

LOLZ dude its a total energy blackout to get upset about you .... I just find your auto biography amusing

hehehehe girl when I saw the picture of the supposed good looker. hahahah I could not stop myself. I laughed like crazy. kikikiki, hun we real good lookers and he aint one.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by NinaNigeria(f): 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
Zceesneh:
angry anyhow anyhow is ur business not mine

hehehehehe it is your business hun, u r the one who started with funny threads. kikikiki. I cant even control my self, I just keep laughing. your pic just makes me to keep laughing
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
NinaNigeria:

hehehehe girl when I saw the picture of the supposed good looker. hahahah I could not stop myself. I laughed like crazy. kikikiki, hun we real good lookers and he aint one.
kk
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by NinaNigeria(f): 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
Zceesneh:
kk

hahahahahahah
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
NinaNigeria:

hahahahahahah
no p
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by NinaNigeria(f): 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
Zceesneh:
no p

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
NinaNigeria:

at least i made u laugh grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
NinaNigeria:

LOLZ ... looking like a sculpture in the art gallery with an off complexion like a washed out yellow paint of the 80's and he's claiming fine boy...

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by schumastic(m): 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
Zceesneh:
If am not that handsome, i have been told by many girls that am good looking i went to UNN for my post utme, one girl was telling me that i was waiting for a girl to fall inlove with me, even married women keeps staring and smiling at me angry

hahahahahahhaha was reading all your comment but this part cracked me up....one advice guy make money and u il look a whole lot better n lots of girls will chase after u but if u let the good look people keep telling u without any money it il fade off with time
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by schumastic(m): 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
klassiquette:

At least you noticed it.. Thanks for the compliment

lol grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
klassiquette:

LOLZ ... looking like a sculpture in the art gallery with an off complexion like a washed out yellow paint of the 80's and he's claiming fine boy...
if am not cute why all the attention if u like me just tell me
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by schumastic(m): 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
NinaNigeria:

ah ah take it easy with d dude na
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Kayoski(m): 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Kayoski(m): 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
Zceesneh:

op no matter how fine u think u are(didn't say u are or not)..
nairalanders will never support u cos empty barrel dey say shout the most...
just focus on ur life and never expect anyone compliment or confirmation of wat u think u are make u happy.. everyone has his or her own personal worries....
finally work had... being a jambite at 18 isn't an achievement... I entered university as 16..am currently doing my nysc at 21(it isn't an achievement either)..just saying no matter how good u think u r there is someone who is doing or has done better,
so stay humble...
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
Zceesneh:
Talk of the devil!!!! Dude even wen my sixth sense is taken from me I'll not look at you twice...
* i can see your brains through your nostrils... I'm sure both thumbs can fit in with enough space for my pinky
* your face seems screwed to your forehead and forcefully slapped in
* those mounds on your face looks like twas shaved from pharoah's armpit
So dude try something else
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
klassiquette:

Talk of the devil!!!! Dude even wen my sixth sense is taken from me I'll not look at you twice...
* i can see your brains through your nostrils... I'm sure both thumbs can fit in with enough space for my pinky
* your face seems screwed to your forehead and forcefully slapped in
* those mounds on your face looks like twas shaved from pharoah's armpit
So dude try something else
ur pocket
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
Waiting for fb more wasteful comments pls
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
Zceesneh:
ur pocket
Lol... The pocket is right up in your face#nose
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by malele(m): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2015
Zceesneh:

Nigga u look hungry
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by malele(m): 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Hahahahahahahahahhahah haba na babe that's too harsh...

Op better remove that picture now before hell lets loose

Hi sugar bee
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by malele(m): 1:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=Zceesneh post=40305927][/quote]

Dawg pull a sit and sit down pls. shocked
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
Zceesneh:
*walks into d thread* *spits on d picture* *walks out*
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by ogbe2K3(m): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
Do u want to make cool cash online pls follow this link http://PocketMoneyCash.com/?ref=6772

6 Assets That Makes A Man More Attracted To A Woman / See how South African Female Dancer But Her Hot Bod On Display 18+photos / Girls DONT Date Or Befriend A Poor Guy (dont Waste Your Youth)