Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,579 members, 7,955,131 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:40 PM

Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? (7175 Views)

Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. / Is It A Crime To Be Busty With A Flat Stomach. / Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by NinaNigeria(f): 7:55am On Nov 24, 2015
Zceesneh:
lols i don turn to be a doll grin Aunty pls go and marry cox i won't agree to marry my aunty grin grin

m married dear, wit a 3 year old baby girl. N m way better looking dan u can ever b. Check my pick den u wil understand wat beauty is. Lol, m even way busy dis morning, i realy cant keep respondin to nl coz m very busy nw. Ws just curious
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 10:25am On Nov 24, 2015
Zceesneh:
laugh all u can the truth still remains if u see me real life u will fall in love with me, am not claiming anything, take it or leave it, i wan laugh she said my pic did what to her
Lol ..... LOL... LOL! ... LOL ..... Dude I'm certain those girls told you you're"seemingly"cute just to console you on the fact that you're not ... Well I'll just advice you to get brains and get into school it'll make up for your loss facially

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 24, 2015
klassiquette:

Lol ..... LOL... LOL! ... LOL ..... Dude I'm certain those girls told you you're"seemingly"cute just to console you on the fact that you're not ... Well I'll just advice you to get brains and get into school it'll make up for your loss facially
Look at them, almost everybody told me that am cute, male and female, even those i don't know maybe my picture is decieving you, am 180, tall those pictures i took them around july this year, my beards has grown beyond that, i have nothing to say to u.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 24, 2015
Zceesneh:
Look at them, almost everybody told me that am cute, male and female, even those i don't know maybe my picture is decieving you, am 180, tall those pictures i took them around july this year, my beards has grown beyond that, i have nothing to say to u.
Dude .... Just go get a life the beauty may come later grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
NinaNigeria:

m married dear, wit a 3 year old baby girl. N m way better looking dan u can ever b. Check my pick den u wil understand wat beauty is. Lol, m even way busy dis morning, i realy cant keep respondin to nl coz m very busy nw. Ws just curious
Sorry o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

/ Black Peniss Admirer Back To Nijia / Shocking! Pastor Caught Sleeping With Choir Girl. (watch 18+ Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.