Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,626 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:09 AM

Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? (7176 Views)

Why Does Nigeria Have More Good Looking Women Than Other Africans?. / Is It A Crime To Be Busty With A Flat Stomach. / Many 'high Good Looking' Young Abuja Men Are Being Taken Care Of By Rich Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by emmylucky(m): 4:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
klassiquette:

At least you noticed it.. Thanks for the compliment
abeg leave my bros alone nah
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
emmylucky:
abeg leave my bros alone nah
And I'm not holding him
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by femivita: 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by zinaunreal(m): 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
klassiquette:

At least you noticed it.. Thanks for the compliment
but you no fine finally sha
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by zinaunreal(m): 5:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
NinaNigeria:

hahahahhahaha ohh okay. heheheheh Mr "good looker". hahhahahah kweeeeks. my mentality. kikikikiki hahahah m showing everyone in the office your thread and everyone is just laughing . kikiki boy u r funny
ognbeni show yourself and stop mouthing jare! You fine? At least he feels good about himself and he is bold enough to take criticism. Can you?
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
zinaunreal:
LOLZ .... Dude makes sense you noticed that too grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
zinaunreal:
LOLZ .... Dude makes sense you noticed that too grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by NinaNigeria(f): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
zinaunreal:
ognbeni show yourself and stop mouthing jare! You fine? At least he feels good about himself and he is bold enough to take criticism. Can you?

if u have never seen me, u r blind n ignorent
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
Life goes on
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
NinaNigeria:

if u have never seen me, u r blind n ignorent
go to hell thats where u belong, try and get married and mind ur Business
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by NinaNigeria(f): 6:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
Zceesneh:
go to hell thats where u belong, try and get married and mind ur Business

hehehhhehe ouch, did i touch a nerve? Hahahahhahaa u r realy sensitive. I like idiots like u. Its clear anyone can make u cry easy coz u r a very sensitive idiotic weak piece of shit
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
NinaNigeria:

hehehhhehe ouch, did i touch a nerve? Hahahahhahaa u r realy sensitive. I like idiots like u. Its clear anyone can make u cry easy coz u r a very sensitive idiotic weak piece of shit
u want to drink? idiot

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2015
lol guy u fine but listen, I wont say am bad looking i dont like taking selfies for now. But the one i was forced to take is on my profile, I sing iam inteligent by God's grace and am working on myself and my career at the moment. I get advances from girls like seriously but if I let that get into my head I will make nothing in life. At tthe moment iam running away from love dont know why sha. So just work on yourself, and you will be fine. I get friends wey fit win Mr Nigeria I mean it but we all working on ourselves. Take care
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
silvermania:
lol guy u fine but listen, I wont say am bad looking i dont like taking selfies for now. But the one i was forced to take is on my profile, I sing iam inteligent by God's grace and am working on myself and my career at the moment. I get advances from girls like seriously but if I let that get into my head I will make nothing in life. At tthe moment iam running away from love dont know why sha. So just work on yourself, and you will be fine. I get friends wey fit win Mr Nigeria I mean it but we all working on ourselves. Take care
thanks bro God bless u
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by pbs4real(m): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
Zceesneh:
Am in a lot of pressure, am good looking, very good looking, everybody keeps putting pressure on me to go and woo these girls giving me signal to go for them that i don't know what to know meanwhile am a very shy guy, i woo girls when my mind is free, i woo girls on my own buh not everytime, pressures are coming from everywhere, i like looking good , i won't stop looking good just because of pressures, am a guy that do something when i say to myself, guy do it, i will do it perfectly, am still a jambite, 18 yrs old, very tall, already grown side beards, i look older than my age, before i can never talk to a girl buh now is not a problem, girls are no problem if i want to buh being pressurise is what is killing me, i need a break. warning some will see this as the worst thread ever buh i don't care
if u wre really sure of ur looks,why is ur pix not on ur dp? I was more handsome than u wen I was 18*no bragging* galz wre fighting each other cos of me, but I didn't go abt announcing It to the whole world,its normal.if I wre u,i would be thinking on how to make my life useful to the society @ large,not making masef happy cos some ho's are tripping#enufsaid wink
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
*sigh# there really should be a teenage section on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by zinaunreal(m): 9:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
NinaNigeria:

you're single, but don't bother searching grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by morganist99(m): 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
klassiquette:

Talk of the devil!!!! Dude even wen my sixth sense is taken from me I'll not look at you twice...
* i can see your brains through your nostrils... I'm sure both thumbs can fit in with enough space for my pinky
* your face seems screwed to your forehead and forcefully slapped in
* those mounds on your face looks like twas shaved from pharoah's armpit
So dude try something else
easy na
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
pbs4real:
if u wre really sure of ur looks,why is ur pix not on ur dp? I was more handsome than u wen I was 18*no bragging* galz wre fighting each other cos of me, but I didn't go abt announcing It to the whole world,its normal.if I wre u,i would be thinking on how to make my life useful to the society @ large,not making masef happy cos some ho's are tripping#enufsaid wink
go and sleep
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
Kayoski:

op no matter how fine u think u are(didn't say u are or not)..
nairalanders will never support u cos empty barrel dey say shout the most...
just focus on ur life and never expect anyone compliment or confirmation of wat u think u are make u happy.. everyone has his or her own personal worries....
finally work had... being a jambite at 18 isn't an achievement... I entered university as 16..am currently doing my nysc at 21(it isn't an achievement either)..just saying no matter how good u think u r there is someone who is doing or has done better,
so stay humble...
kataway!! U skipped up to two class, say you with some useless nairalanders, look at this thing
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
klassiquette:

LOLZ ... looking like a sculpture in the art gallery with an off complexion like a washed out yellow paint of the 80's and he's claiming fine boy...
laugh all u can the truth still remains if u see me real life u will fall in love with me, am not claiming anything, take it or leave it, i wan laugh she said my pic did what to her
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by MENTORCH(m): 1:47am On Nov 24, 2015
Boy I mean no harm but you are average looking, I am even finer than you.
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 24, 2015
MENTORCH:
Boy I mean no harm but you are average looking, I am even finer than you.
cool
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by NinaNigeria(f): 5:38am On Nov 24, 2015
zinaunreal:
you're single, but don't bother searching grin

r u guesing or u know for sure? Hahahahhaha keep telling yoself dat kak if it makes u feel better. Maybe u wil end up beleiving it. Hahahahahah
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by NinaNigeria(f): 5:42am On Nov 24, 2015
Zceesneh:
laugh all u can the truth still remains if u see me real life u will fall in love with me, am not claiming anything, take it or leave it, i wan laugh she said my pic did what to her

hahahahah wat is soooo special abt yu live dat makes ppl fall in love wit u, while u tickle dem on pics? Hahahhaha. Cant stop laughing hey. N wat makes it worse is how angry and sad u seem to become wen ppl r responding to yo funny self. R u realy dat desparate? U realy wana b good looking hah? Hahahha okay, let me help yo little nerves den and say u r pretty just like my 3 year old's doll. Hahahahha kweeeeeks. Chai ppl r realy desparate for beauty ooo. Hehehehehhe
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by NinaNigeria(f): 5:51am On Nov 24, 2015
Zceesneh:
u want to drink? idiot

boy do u see u r crazy. Why nt work on yo mind instead of being so desparate for beauty. How can i drink a picture? Does it make sense? Hahahah do u see u r short up there? Anyway i dnt touch alchol thank u. To me u realy sound like a baby. U r nt yet matured. I agree wit the guy who said there should b a children section here, coz u r nt a man yet. Will introduce u to some jss1 kids i know
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Kayoski(m): 7:05am On Nov 24, 2015
Zceesneh:
kataway!! U skipped up to two class, say you with some useless nairalanders, look at this thing
my boy look ..ur life story isn't the same as my or anyother person..
besides, I just confirmed my doubts about your stupidity...
when u grow up and experience real life then u can quote me again...

1 Like

Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 7:08am On Nov 24, 2015
NinaNigeria:

boy do u see u r crazy. Why nt work on yo mind instead of being so desparate for beauty. How can i drink a picture? Does it make sense? Hahahah do u see u r short up there? Anyway i dnt touch alchol thank u. To me u realy sound like a baby. U r nt yet matured. I agree wit the guy who said there should b a children section here, coz u r nt a man yet. Will introduce u to some jss1 kids i know
check my profile u will see that am a comedian, am not looking for beauty, i wan laugh am 180 u said am short i was sitting down chilling with my pals in the beer parlour
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by NinaNigeria(f): 7:10am On Nov 24, 2015
Zceesneh:
check my profile u will see that am a comedian, am not looking for beauty, i wan laugh am 180 u said am short i was sitting down chilling with my pals in the beer parlour

k doll. M busy nw. Cant b on nl dis morning. Cheers. Enjoy yo day
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 7:12am On Nov 24, 2015
Kayoski:

my boy look ..ur life story isn't the same as my or anyother person..
besides, I just confirmed my doubts about your stupidity...
when u grow up and experience real life then u can quote me again...
grin I wan laugh
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 24, 2015
NinaNigeria:

k doll. M busy nw. Cant b on nl dis morning. Cheers. Enjoy yo day
lols i don turn to be a doll grin Aunty pls go and marry cox i won't agree to marry my aunty grin grin
Re: Is It A Crime To Be Good Looking? by Kayoski(m): 7:30am On Nov 24, 2015
Zceesneh:
grin I wan laugh
Wisdom is too high for fools; in the assembly at
the gate they must not open their mouths.(proverbs 24:7)
with this word of God I can understand ur plight..
and the scripture can't be broken it must be fulfilled...
small boy u just fulfilled prov 24:7..
this has greatly increased my faith,the word of God is fufilled right before my very eyes...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s / Shocking! Pastor Caught Sleeping With Choir Girl. (watch 18+ Video) / My Cousin Wack Me Off When I Was Sleeping,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.