Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,717 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle (12585 Views)

Quit Notice To Igbos: Arewa Youths Change Their Minds, Reconsider Igbos (Photos) / The Enduring Grip Of Historical Falsehoods On Igbo Minds / Calling A Nationwide Protest: Is Nigeria Mature For It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by tonychristopher: 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
I think the black man should start thinking for him self. He has been used for centuries
Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by ArodeTsolaye: 8:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
mapet:

@Eddygourdo,

I applaud this initiative of yours. Let me lay on ground some suggestion........

About 6 years ago, leaders of thought in the South West (Governors, Industry Captains, Religious Leaders, Politicians, Activist groups, Traditional grounds and other interest groups) converged at Grandview Plaza in Magodo Lagos with a sole purpose - SW REGIONAL INTEGRATION. A body was created called Development Agenda for Western Nigeria (DAWN) Commission http://dawncommission.org/, a development body aimed at fostering regional integration agenda of the States of Western Nigeria, comprising Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Oyo States. The sole aim was for the six South West states to chart an Soci-Political and Economic path for themselve into the future. Some of the outcomes of that meet was the formation of strategic teams to look into and profer the strategic plans on the way forward, namely

1. Increase in spate of development and support across these regions. "The governments of the Southwest regional States of Nigeria-Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun and Oyo agree and are committed to a common set of development strategies across all spheres of existence i.e. economic, technological, social, educational, human capital for the Region and its indigenes. "
2. Rapid Infrastructural development - e.g. A South-West joint investment in Rail lines that connects the 6 states, hence accelerates movement of people and goods
3. Increased open access to trade..
4. Special emphasis on Agri-Business......
5. and more

Some relevant links
1. http://www.osundefender.org/?tag=south-west-regional-integration-coming-together-to-surpass-awos-legacy
2. https://www.facebook.com/TheYorubaPeople/posts/285767788195883
3. http://nigeriapoliticsonline.com/southwest-regional-integration-agenda-is-not-political-famakinwa/
4. http://thenationonlineng.net/regional-integration-should-be-devoid-of-politics-south-west-leaders/

In the strategy document, the Yorubas had taken a thorough self assessment and have identified their strengths and weakness. Recomendations have been made to states, especially in areas of their competitive strengths.

This I suggest is what the South Eastern states can also do. It is not rocket science...........and the secret is that, at a time in the future when we all cannot but accept the necessity and practicality of regional autonomy, the south west hopes to arrive as a very viable and immensely wealthy region, having viable commercial and prosperous activities (Commerce, Banking, Telecoms, Trade, Oil and Gas, Agric, Entertainment, Education, Technology...name it)

But can't yorubas stay on their own without this regional crap you keep mouthing Why does outright peaceful dissolution scare you yorubas even more than the fulas? Are you guys this weak?

PLEASE MAKE THE WORLD UNDERSTAND WHY YOU CAN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT NIGERIA.
Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by Eddygourdo(m): 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

Let me tell you

The greatest resources one have is human capacity and God has blessed Igbo so much on that . just that we need resourceful people

I am from anambra and I can say that I have seen ingenuity in aba and nnewi

The Biafra war was an eye opener also

The gods can't do for a man what a man will do for himslef

Switzerland Singapore and Luxembourg don't have any resources but their brains

This over depending on oil is killing me
agreed, good points, but look at the current state of the south East, does that environment encourage human capital investment? Imagine the wonders we could do if we had a seaport or river port at the Niger head, can we fund such as a new Biafran nation? We know our solutions, we must prepare our bed biafra very well lest we sleep on a bed of nails
Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by tonychristopher: 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
Eddygourdo:
we are not doing enough with respect to our potentials as a people, we must improve, we can't sustain ourselves at our current state of development if we secede without good plans or strategy, that's all I am saying, this is why I feel the ipob approach is wrong, we must plan better, we must plan beyond secession, we must plan for our sustainace after seccesion, the goal of the ipob is seccesion, they are obsessed with it just as the apc was in trying to remove pdp from power, today we can see they are I'll prepared for governance, that is Wat misplaced priorities causr

Necessity is the mother of invention

What makes you fee we cant sustain ourselves

We have like 30 million peeps which is bigger than most countries and half of British population

Give me reasons why we can't be self sustaining
One thing is that when you feed someone r so long the person will be scared to stay on his own

This is your theory

Principle of comfort zone
Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by tonychristopher: 8:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
Eddygourdo:
agreed, good points, but look at the current state of the south East, does that environment encourage human capital investment? Imagine the wonders we could do if we had a seaport or river port at the Niger head, can we fund such as a new Biafran nation? We know our solutions, we must prepare our bed biafra very well lest we sleep on a bed of nails

Define the current state of south east in comparison with let's say Northwest or south west excluding Lagos or maybe arid California
Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by tonychristopher: 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
Eddygourdo:

Your correct

It's not our making we don't have sea port remember that's its in fg exclusive list

Our hands and feet are tied here

The first region that built its airport solely without fg was IMO state and the first state university same imo

The east did self electrification via communal efforts what other regions are still trying to grasps

These feats was like 30 yrs ago

So what other human capacity are we talking here nwanne

2 Likes

Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by backtosender: 9:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Stop deceiving yorself. We are yet to secure the kind of unity we need in Igboland.

Look at the Yorubas have opened a single thread for Yoruba common wealth but what have Igbos done? One threas is Enugu the pride of the east, another thread is Anambra state light of the nation. Instead of us to be looking at regional integration our people still see themselves as Anambra, Imo, Enugu, etc. What a shame.

You need to see the bitterness between Anambra and Imo people when they fight here. See the shame being displayed by Chino and Customized. I smh.
it is not wrong to focus on individual states in Igbo land it brings competition...the major problem other tribes are not developing,opening one thread just for igbos alone is not a sign of unity this is why Sw NE NW ETC are getting it wrong,we are not sheep that think one way rather our diversity is our greatness....is the same thing when u where in school are u saying that all your class mates including u are united since u left school everybody don find their way think well

1 Like

Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by babyfaceafrica: 9:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
cheruv:

Don't be mischievous pls!! angry
Igbos are indigenous to the SS as they're to the SE.its only a bastard Igbo that denies the presence of Igbos in the SS
yoruba are indigenous in kogi and kwara......nobody from the SW claims them...everyone should be left alone to decide their fate
Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by cheruv: 9:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
babyfaceafrica:
yoruba are indigenous in kogi and kwara......nobody from the SW claims them...everyone should be left alone to decide their fate
Have this map!!!

1 Like

Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by obailala(m): 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
Zinicc:

Is nice how you quickly vindicate every other person invovle in this whole issue while pointing at the IPOB like the only monster of the story.

Believe it or not..everybode has insulted everybody in this country.

When I completed my NYSC and was searching for job....I was innocent of all these drags, without any slightest idea of what was going on...the first job attempt was in a firm owned by a yoruba man, on my getting to the offíce as directed by the employment consultant....i submitted my cV with the secretary and when she saw my name, she quickly told me to pray because she know her Oga has phobia for igbos and may likely not accept me.....but as naive as I was, I ignored her and waited for my turn only to confirm how right she was during my interview with this Oga. Don't worry about that experience shaa....that was a long time ago and it was a blessing to me anyway because after that day my life was completely changed for the testimony that I am today.

But what I am saying here is all you are seeing today are as a result of long time divide and rule technique our so called leader has been infesting on.
Everyone is wrong here and blames should not be directed to one person or group.

Ask yourself a honest question inwardly, since you decided to change and join the bandwagon, has it really helped or added value to you or yours?...

Like I always say, when you are insulted, responding to the insults word-for-word does not make you a better person. It may strangely make many to feel better, but fact is that it doesn't add value to your life. Strive to succeed and let your success shame your detractors. Exchanging words with them or doing whatever you think they do only reduces your worth.
Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by Eddygourdo(m): 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

Your correct

It's not our making we don't have sea port remember that's its in fg exclusive list

Our hands and feet are tied here

The first region that built its airport solely without fg was IMO state and the first state university same imo

The east did self electrification via communal efforts what other regions are still trying to grasps

These feats was like 30 yrs ago

So what other human capacity are we talking here nwanne
yes that was achieved by imo, we need more, when you move around lagos don't you feel ashamed that we don't have a lagos in the south East and what pains me most even though the yorubas will never accept that, ndi igbo developed lagos, ndi igbo developed Abuja, but ala igbo is a forest filed with some magnificent buildings with no access roads, I want a lagos in SE, I want factories in SE, I want ndi igbo to start investing in SE, I want these investments to drive development, Nigeria doesn't care for us, we developed places we are resident and do business while ala igbo is undeveloped, I am not happy at all about that character of my people

1 Like

Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by obailala(m): 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

This one is banking on the SW support, with all their muslims licking northern as$ses. Alhaji Akintola the Sultan's boy must be laughing at your foolery. grin grin grin
cheruv:

Ezziokwu amaghim ihnye naeme obailala..o naeche echiche ka onye no uwa utōpia angry
Like I always said, na cooperation na him make rice full pot. Without cooperation and strategic alliances, absolutely nothing can be achieved. And when you go for an alliance, RULE 101 states that you have to dangle a bait which the other party desires; everyone has got a price and until you offer them a mutually beneficial deal, you are On Your Own. If you think Igbos can achieve certain things in this nation without strategic alliances, it's unfortunate. It's already unfortunate enough that Igbos assumed GEJ could win an election with only SE + SS alliance, it's even more unfortunate that many Igbos today believe a seccession is possible with the SE + SS leaving Nigeria without firstly defining a mutually beneficial alliance with the SS.

No matter how you choose to hate a person or group, there are certain things that can never be achieved without a mutually beneficial alliance. It's a pity that after 45 years since the war, majority of our people are still yet to realise this simple logic.
Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by golddust6000(m): 9:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1sK2jS2J_KeRfZjzUt0AS09YbRMCDgOnkiq5HJlCFZP8/viewform
i beg make una help me fill this foem, it doesnt matter if you are a social worker or not, pls my fellow nigerian, i need to submit my thesis in 4 days time. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by patrick89(m): 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
obailala:
Ask yourself a honest question inwardly, since you decided to change and join the bandwagon, has it really helped or added value to you or yours?...

Like I always say, when you are insulted, responding to the insults word-for-word does not make you a better person. It may strangely make many to feel better, but fact is that it doesn't add value to your life. Strive to succeed and let your success shame your detractors. Exchanging words with them or doing whatever you think they do only reduces your worth.

Mr man you don't build empire with charity! most of you have been feeding on the stories sold by enemies about yourself! why don't you hit library to get the knowledge from your own perspective?
the young man stated exactly what I experienced myself and all you can say is preaching? is that how Russian, German and english people built their country?

3 Likes

Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by obailala(m): 10:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
patrick89:

Mr man you don't build empire with charity! most of you have been feeding on the stories sold by enemies about yourself! why don't you hit library to get the knowledge from your own perspective?
the young man stated exactly what I experienced myself and all you can say is preaching? is that how Russian, German and english people built their country?
Are you remotely suggesting that Russia, Germany and the English built their countries by teaching their youths to hate and/or insult other nations?... What history exactly do you want me to go read?.. A history that will justify me going around hating and insulting people because I think they are insulting me?
Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
Eddygourdo:
yes that was achieved by imo, we need more, when you move around lagos don't you feel ashamed that we don't have a lagos in the south East and what pains me most [/b]even though the yorubas will never accept that, ndi igbo developed lagos, ndi igbo developed Abuja,[/b] but ala igbo is a forest filed with some magnificent buildings with no access roads, I want a lagos in SE, I want factories in SE, I want ndi igbo to start investing in SE, I want these investments to drive development, Nigeria doesn't care for us, we developed places we are resident and do business while ala igbo is undeveloped, I am not happy at all about that character of my people
@bold

You've been making sense since but decided to ruin it all with the bolded.

So you are among the fools who believe Lagos was developed by the ibos. Have you read the history of lagos? Lagos was a commercial city before it became FCT. The part that was FCT was just VI, lagos island and yaba/surulere. The rest of today's lagos was under Awolowo's Western region which he developed. He built majority of those industrial estates in ikeja. Lateef jakande built majority of the housing estates you see in lagos. I wonder how the ibos managed to develop lagos. Were they the ones that built all the roads, bridges and flyovers? Did they build the markets they rent today? All the housing estates and major developments achieved by Fashola, were they the works of ibos? The schools, hospitals, companies, eko atlantic, lekki airport, lekki seaport etc were they built by the ibos? If the ibos built lagos and abuja, how come they've not been able to replicate such in alaigbo? Tell yourselves the truth.

Pls, just admit that your people failed their region.
Continue with your discussion.
Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by tonychristopher: 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
Eddygourdo:
yes that was achieved by imo, we need more, when you move around lagos don't you feel ashamed that we don't have a lagos in the south East and what pains me most even though the yorubas will never accept that, ndi igbo developed lagos, ndi igbo developed Abuja, but ala igbo is a forest filed with some magnificent buildings with no access roads, I want a lagos in SE, I want factories in SE, I want ndi igbo to start investing in SE, I want these investments to drive development, Nigeria doesn't care for us, we developed places we are resident and do business while ala igbo is undeveloped, I am not happy at all about that character of my people

The advantage of Lagos is just government ...this is what I said ab initio the exclusive list which is sea port , international airport and federal capital ...this made Lagos what it is . and also mind you the systematic killing of other ports

As you can see it is not Igbo fault

But once their is self governance then Igbo can chart their course as of now

Igbo hands and feets are tied

1 Like

Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by tonychristopher: 10:19pm On Nov 24, 2015
juicee1:
@bold

So you are among the fools who believe Lagos was developed by the ibos. Have you read the history of lagos? Lagos was a commercial city before it became FCT. The part that was FCT was just VI, lagos island and yaba/surulere. The rest of today's lagos was under Awolowo's Western region which he developed. He built majority of those industrial estates in ikeja. Lateef jakande built majority of the housing estates you see in lagos. I wonder how the ibos managed to develop lagos. Were they the ones that built all the roads, bridges and flyovers? Did they build the markets they rent today? All the housing estates and major developments achieved by Fashola, were they the works of ibos? The schools, hospitals, companies, eko atlantic, lekki airport, lekki seaport etc were they built by the ibos? If the ibos built lagos and abuja, how come they've not been able to replicate such in alaigbo? Tell yourselves the truth.

Who is this ?

Why did awo not develop okitipupa, ife and other places like ota

1 Like

Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by Nobody: 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

Who is this ?

Why did awo not develop okitipupa, ife and other places like ota
he couldn't do it all just as buhari can't solve the whole of Nigeria's problems.
Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by tonychristopher: 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
cheruv:

Don't be mischievous pls!! angry
Igbos are indigenous to the SS as they're to the SE.its only a bastard Igbo that denies the presence of Igbos in the SS
Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
obailala:

Yes you may be right but this hate was there and even our fathers flamed it and never really had chance to tell exactly how they feel.

The hate is real and unfortunately I am guilty and you too.

Thank God for internet at least people can now express themselves sincerely most times.
Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by tonychristopher: 10:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
juicee1:
he couldn't do it all just as buhari can't solve the whole of Nigeria's problems.
Lies
dee Sam did more
Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by obailala(m): 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
Zinicc:

Yes you may be right but this hate was there and even our fathers flamed it and never really had chance to tell exactly how they feel.

The hate is real and unfortunately I am guilty and you too.

Thank God for internet at least people can now express themselves sincerely most times.
I only look out for a way forward, does perpetuating the hate really help anyone?
Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

The advantage of Lagos is just government ...this is what I said ab initio the exclusive list which is sea port , international airport and federal capital ...this made Lagos what it is . and also mind you the systematic killing of other ports

there they go again. Blame other but forget that they are the actual architects of their problems.

Lagos is not what it is today because of government but because of yoruba political skills.

Was kano ever an FCT with seaport? Is it not developed today?

Was PH an FCT? Is it not developed?

Jos, kaduna etc? Are they not developed today?

You spoke of international airport, has it changed the viability of Enugu?

Instead of you to blame yourselves for your woes so as to be able to note them for solution, you chose to blame others. You keep playing childish and tribal politics filled with hate.

You scuttled regionalism with a coup just cos you wanted to control everything. That made you lose control of the SS oil that was in your care, which would have seen your region into an eldorado.

Learn to take responsibility for once. If you keep blaming others, then you will never grow up cos it's only children that leave their responsibilities to others.
Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by tonychristopher: 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
juicee1:
there they go again. Blame other but forget that they are the actual architects of their problems.

Lagos is not what it is today because of government but because of yoruba political skills.

Was kano ever an FCT with seaport? Is it not developed today?

Was PH an FCT? Is it not developed?

Jos, kaduna etc? Are they not developed today?

You spoke of international airport, has it changed the viability of Enugu?

Instead of you to blame yourselves for your woes so as to be able to note them for solution, you chose to blame others. You keep playing childish and tribal politics filled with hate.

You scuttled regionalism with a coup just cos you wanted to control everything. That made you lose control of the SS oil that was in your care, which would have seen your region into an eldorado.

Learn to take responsibility for once. If you keep blaming others, then you will never grow up cos it's only children that leave their responsibilities to others.

I know that Yoruba will take the credit. Just in few years time gwari will take the credit of Abuja

If yorubas are that good in building cities ...what happened to Ibadan ,ota,ife with their history and other forlon Yoruba cities

So r u saying that immigrants never contributed to Lagos or did they use cocoa to build 3rd mainland bridge

Try to be appreciative

Replicate your so called skills in Ibadan and ife and other rustic towns like ota, okitipupa et

Jos and kaduna are not developed at least I know those places well and they can't be compared in economic viability with Onitsha or aba and in terms of planning with Enugu

Tell me apart from Lagos which Yoruba town can be compared with even Owerri and Onitsha not to talk of Enugu
..dude your detailing this thrrad

3 Likes

Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

I know that Yoruba will take the credit. Just in few years time gwari will take the credit of Abuja

If yorubas are that good in building cities ...what happened to Ibadan ,ota,ife with their history and other forlon Yoruba cities

So r u saying that immigrants never contributed to Lagos or did they use cocoa to build 3rd mainland bridge

Try to be appreciative

Replicate your so called skills in Ibadan and ife and other rustic towns like ota, okitipupa et

Jos and kaduna are not developed at least I know those places well and they can't be compared in economic viability with Onitsha or aba and in terms of planning with Enugu

Tell me apart from Lagos which Yoruba town can be compared with even Owerri and Onitsha not to talk of Enugu
pls mention just s things the foreigners contributed. Was it the ibos that built those things?

Anything the FG or foreigners built in lagos was inspired by Yoruba political skills. Learn from it, try to be accommodating.
Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by Eddygourdo(m): 10:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

this is my reason for my hatred of Jonathan, though I don't blame him as he isn't igbo, but he is riverine , he should have developed our ports, he knows it's a deliberate attempt by the rest of Nigeria to undermine our development, he should have helped the people of SE and SS. By simply just the seaport and our lives won't remain the same. I agree our hands are tied, but we need to do something about it, plot to get a better man to a good position at federal level
Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
tonychristopher:

Try to be appreciative

mind you, the whole of SE is not as big as Oyo state. Ota alone has enough industries talkless of the whole of ogun state.

Below is a video of ibos protesting in Akure after they got flogged by the deji of Akure. Look at their population just to sight a few. If akure isn't developed, do you think they will be there?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuVYM1Rz3tc
Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by Eddygourdo(m): 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
juicee1:
@bold

the emergence of a region as a trade hub is very determinant in its development, lagos became a trade hub and business grew to support the trade, the Igbos were the major traders, even the northerners traded as well, the yorubas are good technocrats especially by their exploits in industry, a mixture of these factors as well as being fct, developed lagos, you are the one misunderstanding dat my statement means we built bridges or tarred roads, not at all, but our aversion for trade spurred the quick development of lagos as a commercial hub. Thanks
Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by Duru1(m): 10:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
Eddygourdo:
This is not an ipob thread nor is the intention of this thread to foster hatred amongst ourselves or others. Please I will appreciate if only mature comments are made and mutual respect with decorum observed.

I am really scared for the future, the economic situation in Nigeria is dire and the political class appear clueless in providing a solution to this problem, all governments be it goodluck, obasanjo, yar a dua, buhari, or even the military era that was intertwined with brief periods of civilian rule have all failed us. I thus move the motion for true federalism initiative , many do not want that which is understandable because one never wipes his bottom first before using the toilet. We must first have a developmental blueprint for each region that ensures utilisation of regional resources as well as maximisation of our general wealth. The future of the Igbos is in the hands of our enlightened youths, not the street urchins or traders whose wisdom are limited by exposure. I invite opinions and insights into ways to develop and maximise the potentials of the igbo race. Hopefully once we have determined on paper through intelligent discourse on our future prospects we will seek our own country if true federalism isn't implemented

I implore other tribes that are capable of national building, such as the yorubas and Northerners to observe and take cue from discussions and suggestions offered here. To look inwards towards positioning their people for true federalism or future seccesion.

I will post opinions and suggestions in hope that this thread becomes a fruitful drive towards actualization of the igbo developmental agenda

Please everybody's opinion is an opinion, everybody's suggestion is a suggestion, let's teach people decorum by our conduct in this thread, by respecting differing opinions and rather discussing towards a positive conclusion

We are the leaders of tomorrow, unfortunately tomorrow has come and we are not yet good apprentices talk more of leaders.

The bolded moved the above waste to the dust bin. What the hell is "true federalism"? I guess there must be a "false federalism". All these idiotic talks of federalism are mark of social and intellectual dishonesty. Nigeria is a waste of human efforts that should have been discouraged 59 years ago.

2 Likes

Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by Eddygourdo(m): 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
Duru1:

The bolded moved the above waste to the dust bin. What the hell is "true federalism"? I guess there must be a "false federalism". All these idiotic talks of federalism are mark of social and intellectual dishonesty. Nigeria is a waste of human efforts that should have been discouraged 59 years ago.
ok Bro, it's ur opinion
Re: Mature Igbo Minds.. ..... Let's Mingle by Eddygourdo(m): 11:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
Duru1:

and oga maybe I should school you briefly, when something is not done in its entirety, in its pure form we call it's complete implementation as being true, meaning raw. We can't pick the part that pleases us and ignore some parts, because federalism is an already defined type of government, in its pure form with no modifications to suit the needs or selfishness of its doers, we say true federalism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Saved Nigeria From Embarrassment By Suspending Onnoghen –Tony Momoh / Expelled Herdsmen From Kwara Sneaking Into Osun – Group / 2023: Ceding Presidency To North Dangerous For Nigeria's Unity - Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.