Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps (51910 Views)

Why Are Pres. Buhari's Most Trusted Aides All Igbos..driver, Cook And Physician? / yoruba leaders insist buhari most remain in power / #2016inreview: See Buhari's Most Controversial Quotes In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by BraniacX(m): 4:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
ALISMILE:
u go wail tire for d next 3 and 1\2 years!

And you self go follow wail privately while forming "all-iz-well" publicly
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
anonimi:

Madam, please go and find out how we transited from effectively paying SUBSIDIES to the moribund NITEL and getting shitty telephone service just over 15 years ago to our government RECEIVING licence fees, taxes and even MTN mega-trillion naira fine.
You should also find out how we transited from multiple government-owned cement factories and serious shortages, hoarding and high prices to the stiff competition among producers with low prices.
REDUCING subsidies is very different from completely REMOVING it and deregulating the market such that we RECEIVE money from private investors instead of paying out to cabals.
Britain and other "developed" countries have moved away from loss-making government ownership of producing goods and services to REGULATION of private owners.
Then come back let's discuss seriously.
Cheers.
I know this exactly will be the response ..

Telecom telecoms telecoms ... Why not use phcn as an example ? cheesy
Last time I checked, generator sellers are still smiling to banks and its goverment that is till paying heavy money to build power station and transmison station not the investors .... It's people like you that want us yo believe that once phcn is privatized, our problem will suddenly go away .

Have you considered that what worked in telecoms might not work in other sector ?

we are talking about fuel that has impact on our daily lives you are talking about telecommunications... People can just boycott telecoms industry same way people don't give a hoot about nitel if they decide to have their own cabal , can you say the same about petroleum? Have you ever thought about that?
Can you do without petroleum in Nigeria ?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by UncleJudax(m): 5:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
Beremx:

PMB should not disappoint people who voted massively for him.

I bet he has, and will continue to. That's all he knows how to do.

Withdraw your vote abi support. Who cares! cry
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by BraniacX(m): 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
ALISMILE:
So far I ve not seen any wrong he has done! Hatred consume d hearth of d hater! Wail on

Having eyes isn't the same thing as seeing cool have you had your visual cortex scanned for neural activity recently? shocked just wondering aloud oh!
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
bulldoza:
[s][/s]
We still prefer him to j0nadaft tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
pls count me and my family out of this your "we". You loggage!!!
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by jomoh: 5:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
Eruditor:

This is a balanced post.
Thanks
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by IVORY2009(m): 5:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
Demdem:

Are u mad? what human being are u saying? is he not the fool that unleashed soldiers with armored tanks on harmless protesters in Lagos. ordinary police was unleashed on Biafra agents and u goons are complaining. Jonah-daft was an animal in aso rock.

Sometimes your replies are like dat of a 10yrs old shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Btoyob(m): 5:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
he is confuse, he does not know where to start. but one thing for sure is that naija we hear more breaking news from our president whenever he travel out
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by arresa: 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
PassingShot:

Fuel Scarcity: Deafening Silence from the president
One area that our hopes and expectations of good result of Buhari’s presidency were high is in the petroleum industry. Apart from the fact that the president has failed to find a permanent solution to the issue of oil subsidy in the last six months he has presided over the affairs of Nigeria, he has also failed to provide petrol to Nigerians at the regular pump price of N87 and with ease.

To say that the current situation of fuel scarcity has brought untold hardship and resulted in irreplaceable loss of productive time is an understatement. The more worrisome is the fact that the president who doubles as the nation’s minister of petroleum has not deemed it fit and necessary to address the nation (through TV or through one of his media aides) on the hardship citizens are passing through and also use the opportunity to apologize and assuage our anger. This silence is too deafening to be ignored and I hereby condemn it in its entirety, the president’s handling of the fuel scarcity we have at our hands. He should as a matter of national urgency address the nation on what is happening, the government’s efforts to normalize it and above all the long term solution (if not permanent) to the problem. Anything short of this amounts to taking Nigerians for a ride. Pure and simple!

Regarding fuel shortage, the whole process is rotten and unsustainable and plastering with bandage instead of retooling the whole structure is nothing but a waste of time and continued enrichment of the same individuals benefiting from the same cruel arrangements.

Nothing gets turned around without pain. As Nigerians, we sat around for decades and did nothing to effect any change to the dangerous fuel arrangements that spells nothing but vulnerability and future pains so keep crying for the same dangerous bandage to be applied just to ease our temporary pain?

The whole system has to be restructured just like many parts of our badly damaged economic and social institutions so allow them time to restructure the system.

Excessive Overseas Trip
Another area I think the president has erred in recent times is that of gallivanting abroad at every given opportunity. When ministers had not come on board I could understand the need for him to personally attend to those numerous summits and conferences but with the coming of all ministers I’d expected that there will be a drastic reduction in such journeys. The latest one to Iran for Gas Exporting Countries didn’t require his personal presence plus that of Ibe Kachikwu (Min. of state for petroleum) and Tunde Fashola (Min of Power, Works and Housing). He could have let Kachikwu and Fashola attend that one and if he must attend he should have let Ibe Kachikwu stay at home tending to the fuel crisis at hand.

As if the gaffe of the Iran trip was not enough, I read moment ago that the president is due to lead a delegation to Paris on Climate Change! Now, this one is a trip too many in my opinion. We have more pressing issues at home than climate change. Besides, we have a minister of Environment who can lead a Nigerian delegation if we must attend. Why our president must reduce himself to “Ajala travels all over the world” in the face of enormous challenges at the home front beats my imagination.

After decades of lousy and incompetent leadership, the first thing the rest of the world hope to see is a willing and trusted leader to talk to and do business with so it's very important for the president to personally engage these world leaders one on one. This is building trust and courting good relationships for our own good.

Where is the sense and rational in asking ministers or aids to talk to Obama, David Cameron, Angela Merkel or to events where the president was personally invited to y world leaders to attend the G7 summit? I just don't get it...

Dear PMB, you have a chance to prove to Nigerians that we did not make a mistake in electing you president. If you however choose to do as it pleases you even in the face of sufferings of the common man, 2019 is not far away.

PMB went to India just like other Presidents like Uhuru Kenyata and other African leaders. Some engagements demands the presence of president to show seriousness and diplomatic courtesy.

PMB was just in Iran which going by the other attendees like Putin tells you that this is a presidential level engagement and not the kind of engagement you send a lower government official to.

There are diplomatic requirements and sensibilities guiding many of these engagements..

In fact, we've see the VP representing PMB in many international engagements like the ones below...

Osinbajo, El-Rufai in London to represent Buhari at launch of campaign to power Nigeria with solar energy.

http://www.olisa.tv/2015/10/22/osinbajo-el-rufai-in-london-to-represent-buhari-at-launch-of-campaign-to-power-nigeria-with-solar-energy/

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo To Represent ‘President Muhammadu Buhari’ In Burkina Fas

http://www.trendsflash.com/2015/09/23/vice-president-yemi-osinbajo-to-represent-president-muhammadu-buhari-in-burkina-faso/

Osinbajo, Vice President of Nigeria, Visits Sudan

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/osinbajo-vice-president-of-nigeria-visits-sudan

This kind of needless thread I expect from the useless wailers and other anti Nigeria elements..

Change is not waving magic wand to fix decades old problem, it's working hard to lay fresh foundation for a better tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by deeptesting(m): 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
When are we going to realize that Government defined as those elected by the people and those appointed by those elected by the people are scammers? I am tired seeing how simple things becomes so complex in Nigeria.

I am fixed in my corner speechless because on twitter and on ground i was one of those who vehemently supported the election of Buhari though from the South South.. A country without direction for 6 months and a president who has become deaf and dumb to the yearnings of the people is just one too many for any sane mind to bear.

As for me it is all scam and the only solution is to see how i can join them some day to continue with the scam. I feel like a maga who has being scammed and wish he can have a chance to meet the scammer.
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by IVORY2009(m): 5:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
Demdem:

Fuel was never bought at 87 naira under him. In the whole of SE especially, sellers were doing whatever they deem fit. It was when Buhari came on board that we started buying 87Naira.
For Rice, the same mount i was paying for it under Buhari is the same today so i wonder which market u are going to purchase ur own.

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy how manket.
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by MizMyColi(f): 5:15pm On Nov 25, 2015
obailala:
My dear, I paid N250 for fuel in port-harcourt as at the time GEJ was handing over to PMB; within the same week, I also bought fuel for N400/litre in Lagos. So going by your lame logic, PMB has actually reduced the pump price of petrol to N200.
omolami:
Throughout Diezani/ GEJ tenure fuel was never scarce. The only time it became scarce was towards the tail end of GEJ tenure when Buhari started claiming that fuel subsidy is a ruse and that he does not know what fuel subsidy is. Therefore fuel marketers started hording the fuel since they were afraid Buhari would not support subsidy. Today Buhari is paying subsidy and fuel situation worse than ever before. Nigerians now sleep at petrol stations in order to buy fuel. What a shameless change.

@mizmycoli
This is the exact reason I always jump in to defend the govt. when people jump in with these kind of lame and false analogies to create distractions. If we must criticise, there are actually lots of reasonable things to criticise. That is the reason I will always respect barcanista, he seems to be the only wailer who comes up with reasonable points (which I mostly never bother to disprove).
This your line of reasoning sounds despicable.
I won't disprove it though.
You're free to think as you like.
It's your life and prerogative.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by arresa: 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
Eruditor:

You are letting unintelligent wailers get to you. There are a few things you are not taking into consideration and they are affecting your analysis.

GEJ and NOI created this budget PMB is currently working with. In this budget, they allocated only N150B for subsidy fully cognizant of the debts they owed the PMS marketers even before now. Have we forgotten so soon how terrible the "fuel" situation was in May before PMBs swearing-in? Do you recall that the PMS marketers held this country at a stand still because they knew GEJ had refused to settle his debts and they were petrified that PMB (going by his character) would refuse to pay off the same debts.

PMB made a proposal to your NA asking for 413B to help supplement the subsisting budget and the major chunk of that sum is for subsidies on PMS. The FG is ready to make the payments as soon as that proposal succeeds at plenary, but I doubt it has gotten there. I only saw it being superficially discussed 2 weeks back. This is the major issue with the fuel situation.

There are atleast 2 others on this thread that have given salient explanations to some of the issues you raised. I understand your objectivity but we need to be careful when it feels like we are responding to the whims and caprices of ignorant and chronically wailing knaves.

Well said....

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
PassingShot:
Warning: Let no wailer see this as an opportunity to wail uncontrollably. This article is in line with my personal resolve to call the president to order on this forum whenever he missteps. Besides, GEJ was not an option in the last election. So, please keep your sermon of “we told you”, “we warned you”, “Buhari is incompetent” and other bla bla blas to yourself.

One area that our hopes and expectations of good result of Buhari’s presidency were high is in the petroleum industry. Apart from the fact that the president has failed to find a permanent solution to the issue of oil subsidy in the last six months he has presided over the affairs of Nigeria, he has also failed to provide petrol to Nigerians at the regular pump price of N87 and with ease.

To say that the current situation of fuel scarcity has brought untold hardship and resulted in irreplaceable loss of productive time is an understatement. The more worrisome is the fact that the president who doubles as the nation’s minister of petroleum has not deemed it fit and necessary to address the nation (through TV or through one of his media aides) on the hardship citizens are passing through and also use the opportunity to apologize and assuage our anger. This silence is too deafening to be ignored and I hereby condemn it in its entirety, the president’s handling of the fuel scarcity we have at our hands. He should as a matter of national urgency address the nation on what is happening, the government’s efforts to normalize it and above all the long term solution (if not permanent) to the problem. Anything short of this amounts to taking Nigerians for a ride. Pure and simple!

Excessive Overseas Trip
Another area I think the president has erred in recent times is that of gallivanting abroad at every given opportunity. When ministers had not come on board I could understand the need for him to personally attend to those numerous summits and conferences but with the coming of all ministers I’d expected that there will be a drastic reduction in such journeys. The latest one to Iran for Gas Exporting Countries didn’t require his personal presence plus that of Ibe Kachikwu (Min. of state for petroleum) and Tunde Fashola (Min of Power, Works and Housing). He could have let Kachikwu and Fashola attend that one and if he must attend he should have let Ibe Kachikwu stay at home tending to the fuel crisis at hand.

As if the gaffe of the Iran trip was not enough, I read moment ago that the president is due to lead a delegation to Paris on Climate Change! Now, this one is a trip too many in my opinion. We have more pressing issues at home than climate change. Besides, we have a minister of Environment who can lead a Nigerian delegation if we must attend. Why our president must reduce himself to “Ajala travels all over the world” in the face of enormous challenges at the home front beats my imagination.

Dear PMB, you have a chance to prove to Nigerians that we did not make a mistake in electing you president. If you however choose to do as it pleases you even in the face of sufferings of the common man, 2019 is not far away.

May God Bless Nigeria!

bros get this into ur brain, if buhari wants to recontest in 2019 no matter how bad he performs he will still win cos kaduna, katsina, kano, borno, jigawa' votes will alter lagos, osun, oyo, imo and pls dont think akwaibom, crossriver, rivers, delta will vote against him cos we will outrightly n totally support him to continue even till he finally dies on the seat.
have a swell evening n stop wailing.
baba dey clear pdp 16 yrs mess n he is taking things slow n steady, and at d fulness of time, things will normalise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by ransomed: 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
Some are yet to recover from the loss. Some are just being vindictive online. I am enjoying all your moves, swags, body language and policies. Whoever is not satisfied should either go to court in Sambisa or enter lagoon.
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by UncleJudax(m): 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
sauceEEP:
"Ajala travels all over the world" this got me cracked up. Seriously PMB excessive foreign trips is affecting the country.
Maybe Buhari should be subjected to Visa interviews, and made to pay for flight tickets...if he must travel [a lot] grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by anonimi: 5:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
I know this exactly will be the response ..

Telecom telecoms telecoms ... Why not use phcn as an example ? cheesy
Last time I checked, generator sellers are still smiling to banks and its goverment that is till paying heavy money to build power station and transmison station not the investors .... It's people like you that want us yo believe that once phcn is privatized, our problem will suddenly go away .

Have you considered that what worked in telecoms might not work in other sector ?

we are talking about fuel that has impact on our daily lives you are talking about telecommunications... People can just boycott telecoms industry same way people don't give a hoot about nitel if they decide to have their own cabal , can you say the same about petroleum? Have you ever thought about that?
Can you do without petroleum in Nigeria?

To start with your last question- YES, we can do without petroleum in Nigeria, albeit with a lot of difficulty.
To your reference on PHCN, time, madam, time.
The telecoms and CEMENT dynamic change did not happen overnight. Slow & steady still wins the race when one is FOCUSED on the goal and ready to make needed SACRIFICE.........just like going to school for several years before finishing vocational, technical, polytechnic or university and starting a viable personal business of getting a job, not so
We BLACK people need to learn to patient;y work towards making steady progress, otherwise we remain SLAVES to the oyinbo "superiors" who nevertheless are EQUALLY intelligent as we are.
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Samlyk(m): 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
gud one, u just read my mind...
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:20pm On Nov 25, 2015
owanguy:
We should give this man a chance .he will be better than some of the past leaders

but he is one of the past leaders now....
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by gurunlocker: 5:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
wow I think passingshot is using his brain since last week.... no sentiment comments.

just love when you say the truth regardless of party.
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by anonimi: 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
Eruditor:
You are letting unintelligent wailers get to you. There are a few things you are not taking into consideration and they are affecting your analysis.

GEJ and NOI created this budget PMB is currently working with. In this budget, they allocated only N150B for subsidy fully cognizant of the debts they owed the PMS marketers even before now. Have we forgotten so soon how terrible the "fuel" situation was in May before PMBs swearing-in? Do you recall that the PMS marketers held this country at a stand still because they knew GEJ had refused to settle his debts and they were petrified that PMB (going by his character) would refuse to pay off the same debts.

PMB made a proposal to your NA asking for 413B to help supplement the subsisting budget and the major chunk of that sum is for subsidies on PMS. The FG is ready to make the payments as soon as that proposal succeeds at plenary, but I doubt it has gotten there. I only saw it being superficially discussed 2 weeks back. This is the major issue with the fuel situation.

There are atleast 2 others on this thread that have given salient explanations to some of the issues you raised. I understand your objectivity but we need to be careful when it feels like we are responding to the whims and caprices of ignorant and chronically wailing knaves.

You guys keep showing how DAFT your dumb idol is.
He did not realise he needed to address this fuel subsidy early abi? Yet his Minister of Propaganda, Alh. LIE Mohammed, was giving us lectures about avoiding "African time".
Anyway shebi he said he knows nothing of fuel subsidy!
Make una dey follow una deadi body enter grave dey go oh. We go dey here dey look una.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2589504_subsidy2_jpeg57ea79bc1f8758353f00f8db1d53dbf1

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3075523_bubu_jpeg548c6e11ce99a7bdf3febf4edabed9ea

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3075524_bubu1_jpeg88275f10f2430d13576e18436b244ea1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by coolitempa(f): 5:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
obailala:
Lol... This is simply an insight into the psyche of the kind of people who support PMB. Unlike the 'G-E-J is G-O-D' squad, most of the people supporting PMB (especially from the south) are purely Nigerians who want a better quality of leadership in their country and these people will call a spade a spade. The allegiance is to good leadership and performance, not to senseless and shameless clannishness or religion.

PMB has committed several annoying gaffes so far in his first 6 months, but only an irrational 'G-E-J is G-O-D' adherent would wail that a 6 months old administration is a failure (compared to a 5 year long disaster of the past).

Ten bottles of Irish Baileys 70cl for my head...... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by anonimi: 5:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
obailala:
Lol... This is simply an insight into the psyche of the kind of people who support PMB. Unlike the 'G-E-J is G-O-D' squad, most of the people supporting PMB (especially from the south) are purely Nigerians who want a better quality of leadership in their country and these people will call a spade a spade. The allegiance is to good leadership and performance, not to senseless and shameless clannishness or religion.

PMB has committed several annoying gaffes so far in his first 6 months, but only an irrational 'G-E-J is G-O-D' adherent would wail that a 6 months old administration is a failure (compared to a 5 year long disaster of the past).

Keep consoling yourself. I wonder how much longer before the scales fall off your eyes also.
How much longer?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3054865_vp_jpeg444345bcdcb410269d58d4e2bb72121a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2236329_fbimg1426964019374_jpegf0426a8233bbbeb8b2d08838e693f36e

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by vislabraye(m): 5:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
PassingShot:
Warning: Let no wailer see this as an opportunity to wail uncontrollably. This article is in line with my personal resolve to call the president to order on this forum whenever he missteps. Besides, GEJ was not an option in the last election. So, please keep your sermon of “we told you”, “we warned you”, “Buhari is incompetent” and other bla bla blas to yourself.

Excessive Overseas Trip

May God Bless Nigeria!

You are not a wailer but you see clearly. I thought it was only the wailers that see the fact.
Bubu has to sit up. I wish his coe supporters can speak the truth for once.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by obailala(m): 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
BraniacX:

Please do undecided matter of fact I dare you to! angry am sure you can't hide behind memory loss or alzheimer's as we live in the digital age and don't use time wasting as an excuse either as some of us would appreciate being reminded why we should be feeling relieved from "terrible governance" then as compared to now
Please I don't have time for that. It was a loooooong torturous journey trying to explain to you guys why GEJ wasn't a good president but no matter what was said, even God himself would have had a hard time explaining to you guys.

The entire world could see GEJ's unsuitability, but ONLY the SS and SE could not see it then. Even now, most of the SS have finally admitted to this GEJ's unsuitability but stated the obvious reasons why they still just had to support him; hence only the SE is still yet to see this. Like I said, I don't have the time for that to go back into the torturous details, the elections are now over and God has already helped Nigeria by doing the needful on the 28th of March.

For now, I can only hope for things to get better.
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Jesusloveyou: 5:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
coolitempa:
This is the mind of a balanced supporter not a blind supporter. I am with you on those two points......the President needs to stop excessive travelling and focus on the job at hand.. angry...the issue of petrol has gone on for long enough without any direction from him.... angry angry
d op maybe right but he is absolutely wrong, and no one is blind supporter, d truth must be said, d issue of fuel scarcity is not buhari making, if he has sent a proposal to national assembly for d payment of subsidy claims, which d marketers doubt if d national assembly wil approve, so why blaming PMB now, or is it buhari that accumulate d 290b subsidy claims since January?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
IcecoldDon:
I just don't understand what Buhari is thinking!!!. There are some gaffes he does that are so silly....you can't even defend him.

From the absolutely unnecessary 5% debacle that has so infuriated the east, to the unnecessary delay in ministerial nominations, delay in award of any kind of contract or feel good infrastructural projects...not to talk of this present fuel situation and the accompanying deafening silence.

He now adds irrelevant travelling about with key Ministers to the mix. What in God's name are his advisers doing......

bobo nobody advises buhari, na buhari dey advise him advisers. he advises dem on what to say. I pity his ministers cos they wont even dare tell him or throw their opinion when baba don take his full ground on the issue.
ref: refinery thingy, Kachikwu wanted selling them off cos he knew that the cost of managing it was killing the govt but buhari's decision on it was DONT SELL!
sanusi proposed devaluation of currency but baba told emefiele dont n d man gat no option.
once baba dont drop him word, u dare not oppose him even if u have congent points to defend ur programs.
sai baba

1 Like

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by Forwetinnah: 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
The warning at the beginning wasn't necessary...as it stands; you're doing more than enough WAILING FOR ALL US already. Infact you added MOURNING TO YOUR WAILING. On behalf of the wailers world wide, i say take heart...you've not started mourning yet.
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by difego: 5:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by IbokUtoroh(m): 5:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
nigeria is now practising DICTAMOCRACY, the govt of the dictator by the people for the people.
if u wan oppose dis govt, u r on a strong thing.
Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by PhockPhockMan: 5:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Beremx:
Your last paragraph sums it all.

I withdrew my support for Rochas because it is obvious he has failed woefully in governing IMO state. I might do the same to President Buhari if he keeps with his sluggish and non-challant attitude in dealing with hardship Nigerians are facing.

I am still angry that small generators have been banned without due consultation from the nigerians. I haven't seen any genuine reason why it was banned.

PMB should not disappoint people who voted massively for him.

Ochi Atogbuola m.

Re: President Buhari’s Most Recent Missteps by obailala(m): 5:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
anonimi:

Keep consoling yourself. I wonder how much longer before the scales fall off your eyes also.
How much longer?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3054865_vp_jpeg444345bcdcb410269d58d4e2bb72121a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2236329_fbimg1426964019374_jpegf0426a8233bbbeb8b2d08838e693f36e
Elections are over bro... There are certain things which you should know are just election blabbings... Let's face reality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs / Hajiya Gambo Sawaba: ‘The Most Jailed Nigerian Female Politician’ / APC National Convention: Consensus Exclusive List (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.