Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,246 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Please How Do I Get It Clear To Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please How Do I Get It Clear To Her? (518 Views)

How Can You Make Your Intentions Clear To A Girl? / I Need Someone To Make This Clear To Me! / Please How Do I Get It Clear To Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Get It Clear To Her? by Wilson125(m): 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
We went into a relationship in 2008, after our nysc in 2012, she had a teaching job d following year and I am yet to secure one by the grace of God.. she is up for marriage and am not ready as she believes she is running outta age.. this has become a problem i do not want to welcome nor entertain neither but she is taking it too far, she is ready to do anything to keep us both according 2 her, she wouldn't mind using her money to get married to me, she believes in morrow,
that isn't the issue here, we both know tomorrow shall be great but considering so many things as a guy and as the first son n first born, I have little siblings, they are all in school, my dad is retired, I am still job hunting... whenever I think of the responsibilities I have to face in life, marriage disappears from ma mind n doesn't seem to reflect in the next 3 years, her behaviours this days has gotten me under pressure, I told her she is free to marry someone as she told me so had propose to her lately,she is telling me she can't concentrate with any other guy that her love for me is still there and grows every minute, now she is saying I never loved her if I should turn down her proposal and the only way to prove this love is by accepting her proposal..

Like seriously I don't know the words to say to her, mbok u guys are needed here mbok..
Re: Please How Do I Get It Clear To Her? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Nov 25, 2015

Re: Please How Do I Get It Clear To Her? by Erukumakanaki: 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:

Booking your space in a filling station abi? undecided
Re: Please How Do I Get It Clear To Her? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
she proposed to you and not just that she fixed a date for you to marry her. All she wants is to be rest assured that you are her own anytime you are ready to marry. therefore, if you do love her, accept her proposal tell her not too soon but we are together. #justsaying
Re: Please How Do I Get It Clear To Her? by MissSlimbody(f): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hmmm! This is serious o

Please, sit her down and explain things to her just as you've done here.

I won't blame her, society's pressure on ladies is damn too much. Especially when you've attained a certain age and already working. It takes a very strong person to withstand the pressure.

Please, don't think about marriage until you are ready.
Re: Please How Do I Get It Clear To Her? by Youngpo413: 10:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Serious
Re: Please How Do I Get It Clear To Her? by AfroKnight: 10:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
It is not everyday we find a naija woman who would stick to her boyfriend this long without money involved. My brother you are a lucky man. Start planning the marriage bro. Fix a tentative date next year and start working towards it. No job yet? Learn a skill this month and start marketing yourself. With time you will notice undeniable progress.

I won't advice you to allow her fund your wedding. You will earn enough money. Don't worry. Loving women are not many anymore. Na business women full town now o.
Re: Please How Do I Get It Clear To Her? by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 26, 2015
AfroKnight:
It is not everyday we find a naija woman who would stick to her boyfriend this long without money involved. My brother you are a lucky man. Start planning the marriage bro. Fix a tentative date next year and start working towards it. No job yet? Learn a skill this month and start marketing yourself. With time you will notice undeniable progress.

I won't advice you to allow her fund your wedding. You will earn enough money. Don't worry. Loving women are not many anymore. Na business women full town now o.
i concur with you.

(1) (Reply)

When Last Did You "Kiss"? / Top 10 Places Single Ladies Should Avoid In Lagos / I Have Found My Soulmate But He Is A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.