Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? (39875 Views)

I Think He's Using Me. Is He? / "Is This Lady Using Me?" / Define Your Girlfriend Using A Fruit!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by geez18(m): 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lucialovely:
She just told you her mind, if you are not ready to get married you tell her or better still talk with her to know the way forward

talk what with her? you think before he came here he has'nt spoken to her about it?women sef! you girls can be funny!!
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by arsetalks(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
I don't think she is using you. It is more of conflict of interest. I had same issue with my soon to be wife. I want her to do her masters and learn 3 different foreign languages mainly cos I see my future in a place where it will be needed, that turned to serious fight as I was "selfish", " I want her to spend the rest of her life in school" and all manner of but finally, she accepted I wanted the best for her and we reached a compromise.
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by IamLEGEND1: 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2015
IamTheophilus:
End time aliencheesy

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by geez18(m): 4:01pm On Nov 26, 2015
fayose4real:
pls dont call her names, she is not a *bítch*

she's bitch! and you had better know that.
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by luswitz(f): 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2015
You have been living together with a lady for four years, and having sex with her for four years, and u want to take off to skol to further ur studies, bro it's common sense, she feels insecure, datz why she is reacting, for the fact dat u guys have been together for this long that means uv been through life together, misunderstanding comes up in a relationship, If u have plans for her, discuss with her, do the needful, u never had to bring it up on nairaland,people will only make it worse for u,na u wear d shoe so u know where e pain u... Goodluck bro
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Lucialovely(f): 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
geez18:

talk what with her? you think before he came here he has'nt spoken to her about it?women sef! you girls can be funny!!
I don't think he has, talk about the future with her then if she's not seeing it ..... U know wat to do from there
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by dionflex: 4:08pm On Nov 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
I have walked among you mortals for centuries now.....so you can consider me a human.
embarassed
IamLEGEND1:
I have walked among you mortals for centuries now.....so you can consider me a human.
Eiya
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
The heart of a wise man understands time and judgement. you were busy sowing at the wrong time.
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by noblegrex: 4:10pm On Nov 26, 2015
misspicy:
OP dump that lady now before its too late....since her life dream is to be married and you are not ready to marry yet,your visions are different so let her go asap

my opinion

lalasticlala
Hmmmmm!!!misspicy...one bottle of star+kilichi;1 keg of red and groundnut oil for you.as you gave the perfect answer to that question for me that's the perfect answer.but as a guy with such heart,I duff my hat.but as a lady!! I'm scared ooo.you're too precise and direct,no long thing.
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by noblegrex: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
misspicy:
OP dump that lady now before its too late....since her life dream is to be married and you are not ready to marry yet,your visions are different so let her go asap

my opinion

lalasticlala
Hmmmmm!!!misspicy...one bottle of star+kilichi;1 keg of red and groundnut oil for you.as you gave the perfect answer to that question for me that's the perfect answer.but as a guy with such heart,I duff my hat.but as a lady!! I'm scared ooo.you're too precise and direct,no long thing.I hail ooo
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by sagitariusbaby(m): 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
OP please don't leave that lady as it's very obvious you love her and I am sure she loves you too based on your story. Her concern is real, you may change your mind after 4 years in school and at 26 she should be more concerned and disturbed about settling down.

Please go to National Open university or go for a distance learning in any Nigerian university while you are still working instead of going to school and abandoning your work all over again as there are no jobs out there even for the brightest of graduates. Think twice brother and reason with her
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by IamTheophilus(m): 4:15pm On Nov 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
lmao... I dey feel you.
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by IamTheophilus(m): 4:17pm On Nov 26, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
lmao..i dey feel you.
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by teemy(m): 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
fayose4real, what your lady has is the phobia of security most ladies of this generation have. you prove her future is secured with you and she would be yours forever. all the best
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Well I shouldn't have said anything, but guy she has someone else! Simple, guys please if you must a girl, train only your wife in school, not your babe's! Cos your only doing that for another man.
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by misspicy(f): 4:21pm On Nov 26, 2015
noblegrex:
Hmmmmm!!!misspicy...one bottle of star+kilichi;1 keg of red and groundnut oil for you.as you gave the perfect answer to that question for me that's the perfect answer.but as a guy with such heart,I duff my hat.but as a lady!! I'm scared ooo.you're too precise and direct,no long thing.
lol grin......i am against disloyalty,i blv the lady should not be selfish,but help the man so he can make it too....thank you

1 Like

Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
fayose4real:
thanks 4 d avice, but why ar human beings like that? what baffles me most was dat if she eventually gained admission 2 d university as planned & i didnt av problem with my job, i would av waited for her and even sponsored her tru it, so why is she now standing against mine, by next yr now she will be HND graduate while i remain ND graduate, she is one step above me
As I saw has being...I knew u need more education.
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by IamLEGEND1: 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2015
dionflex:
embarassed Eiya
it's very sad mehn ! how our mother ship left and I was stranded here.
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by cliper230(m): 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
fayose4real:
pls dont call her names, she is not a *bítch*
u go thank that guy latter
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Frederick07: 4:24pm On Nov 26, 2015
I don't think she is using you, what she wants is a feature with you, so what I would advice you to do is marry her,

You defended her dignity (decency) twice on this thread that means, you love and respect her, but you probably want to wait after uni, but the truth is if you don't marry her before you go to uni, one of you will loose interest, and she is betting that would be you,after all she stayed with you this long and you seem to still trust her, so just marry her,

And after that, all the sex she has been giving you will look like child's play.

Don't waste that woman, nobody gets wife material on the open market.
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Xtrafavour(m): 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
DON'T, even think a lady will b loyal to u cos u're paying her sch. Her loyalty is a time bomb which cud kill wen it eventually explodes... cryDON'T, even think a lady will b loyal to u cos u're paying her sch. Her loyalty is a time bomb which cud kill wen it eventually explodes...
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Femich18(m): 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2015
Bros open ur eyes joor ...dnt b naive,ds gal is just stl with yhu cos of d benefit..wise up o b4 she dump u like a pack of cards....many ladies r just damn wicked and hrtless....pls wise up biko
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Mavor: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2015
Don't know why any man will be stressing himself for a woman that is not your mother, wife, sister or close family member. They will come and start opening silly threads when the answer is staring them in the face. Kai! Mumu na disease.
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by cliper230(m): 4:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
Dthespian:

Aint nothing decent bout a girl living with a guy.
one bottle of origin and one tie of ghana SK for u
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Originalsly: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
As I see it.... the girl been waiting for yearsss for you to discuss marriage. It seems like that is not in your plans period.... you starting business for her... putting her thru programmes... trying to improve your qualifications...everything else....but no attention to marriage. I think you have a loyal lady.... but should you not take care of business now... you would lose her. You are already living like husband and wife...make it official.
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Candybob(m): 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
klassiquette:

Modified... I showed this thread to my mum and she made me see reasons with the girl quite similar to yours.... Thanks

Omo mummy cheesy
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by danbrowndmf(m): 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2015
misspicy:

lol grin......i am against disloyalty,i blv the lady should not be selfish,but help the man so he can make it too....thank you
hmmm iya adviser. Ekaa san o
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by luswitz(f): 4:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
3strike:
Stop thinking with ur Dick....thats the work of the brain. Chase ur dream bro. If she cant wait, you will find someone beta.

Always have an open door policy. Lobatan!
some guys have mind o, see advice they give to people who have built a relationship for 4 years, most don't even know how to keep a two months relationship talk more of four yrs, if u lack experience it's better to keep mute..
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by meemeetruth(f): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
Hy op a decent girl will always support her man in his quest to b successful thou it could b dat she's afraid u'll get a younger babe in d univercity its dumb her to dpriv u off sex 4 u to giv in
She's been selfish here no gree o op if a woman go skool pass u 4 house she fit take am insult u one day o 4getin u paid her fees
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by ishiamu(m): 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
[/i] girls always wants to eat their cake and have it smh [i]
Re: Pls!! Is My Girlfriend Using Me? by Preetybuoy(m): 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
Please kindly sue her to court if she tries to do anytin silly (like break-up) and collect damages from her..................................... i remember on another topic here it was abt a woman who gave a guy 450k for his business and people were shouting kirikiri serves him right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Narrates How Friend's Husband Tried To Seduce Her At Night / When She Says "I'm Taken" / Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.