Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? (9174 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: / Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
wen u are still under your dad roof,eating there and saying daddy thank yhu

Guy go upgrade.

Joy, I have noticed something about you. You seem to...I don't know the word or phrase to use..."look down" a lot on guys who are younger than you and who are still somewhat dependent on their parents. You don't like mingling such people.

What's up with that? You seem to have a mentality that those kind of guys are not worthy of you or even being your friend. Why is that so?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2015
ssoftapple:
are u jealous that i like amtaken and not u?
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy...

Am jealous that dad will mistake her for madam.
Jolllyjoy:
no be small tin jare,na to push am out as if na shiit remain...

Hmmmmmmm i love the feel of it..which class u dey take?
Basic 8 B cry cry cry cry they can fustrate sumone ehn shocked shocked shocked shocked cane is deir food
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by TOMTOM15(m): 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
MrCork:

. No..Durrent only logs in to nairaland as female & wears womens dress in lagos! (true story) undecided
how did you knw dis all the way from pekam..
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
Cherlene:

Glory to God, pleased to hear.
Cherlene
wat of chantel and channel
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy...
Am jealous that dad will mistake her for madam.
I GO SLAP U NA
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
firstking01:

wow, is she bursty

I can't actually say. I have not seen much of her boobs, but from the little I saw, they don't look big.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
Decker:

Joy, I have noticed something about you. You seem to...I don't know the word or phrase to use..."look down" a lot on guys who are younger than you and who are still somewhat dependent on their parents. You don't like mingling such people.

What's up with that? You seem to have a mentality that those kind of guys are not worthy of you or even being your friend. Why is that so?
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

now this is funny.

Well for the record,i dnt look down on people,i treat people equally,you see what i post thereit all a joke but i am of the opinion that a guy who isnt independent shouldnt consider marriage at all,....

If you must be a man then be independent,.....
ssoftapple:
I GO SLAP U NA
cheesycheesycheesy
braine:

Blow who kiss?? It was an error. angry I still love my tight hole.
Error? undecided naso wey dey hear
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Cherlene(f): 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
am fine too,

how are you coping with the sleepless nights and stressful days

The Lord is my STRENGHT dear.

Nothing is long-lasting on earth.

Cherlene
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

now this is funny.

Well for the record,i dnt look down on people,i treat people equally,you see what i post thereit all a joke but i am of the opinion that a guy who isnt independent shouldnt consider marriage at all,....

If you must be a man then be independent,.....

You are lying.
But let's leave it at that. Have a nice evening.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
firstking01:
....u dnt av a profile pix y
the mods were jealous of my pix so they took it downsad
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by MrCork: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
TOMTOM15:
how did you knw dis all the way from pekam..

..can u repet the question? undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
MrCork:

Durrent is a known male who dresses as females....his nick name is tranny! sad
angry
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
Decker:

You are lying.
But let's leave it at that. Have a nice evening.
not yet,you seem to know me more than i know myself.

What gives you the impression that joy is lying
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
Cherlene:
The Lord is my STRENGHT dear. Nothing is long-lasting on earth.
Cherlene
nice..

All the best dear.extend my greetings to our little sweetheart.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2015
halfrica:

Basic 8 B cry cry cry cry they can fustrate sumone ehn shocked shocked shocked shocked cane is deir food
cheesycheesycheesycheesy..

No kill person pickin shaa..

Hw dis weekend wan be for ur side
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesy
mcheew
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
Darven:

Yourmain has a pretty distinct face and nice lips, I'd give her that, but she seems a little overweight.

I look like Beyoncé *flawless emoji*
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
ssoftapple:
mcheew
ur hiss self lack effizy.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Cherlene(f): 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
ssoftapple:
wat of chantel and channel

My three beautiful daughters:

Chanel, Chantel and Chimamanda are all VERY WELL, thank God.

Cherlene
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
Darven:

I can't actually say. I have not seen much of her boobs, but from the little I saw, they don't look big.

They're massive.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
firstking01:

well...i fancy YourMain so far,,,since am still young here....

Awh embarassed
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
Cherlene:

My three beautiful daughters:

Chanel, Chantel and Chimamanda are all VERY WELL, thank God.

Cherlene
wait a minute!! so u were pregnant nd u did nt tell me? its nt fair infact im sad
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Cherlene(f): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
nice..

All the best dear.extend my greetings to our little sweetheart.

Thank you Joy, will do. cheesy

Cherlene
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by firstking01(m): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
the mods were jealous of my pix so they took it downsad
hahaha, u dnt expect me to believe dat, do u??
Jolllyjoy:
ur hiss self lack effizy.
where oyind?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by MrCork: 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
Durentt:
angry

^^^ the male Crackhead!
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by amtaken(f): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2015
Post a picture of myfull body for who
Darven:

Naa, that's not it. Dark skin is beautiful. It's just that the picture looks like those skin care covers. Post a picture of your full body or more of your upper body, not just your head.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Cherlene(f): 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
ssoftapple:
wait a minute!! so u were pregnant nd u did nt tell me? its nt fair infact im sad

Thought you knew, My APOLOGY. sad

Cherlene
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by firstking01(m): 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
Darven:

hmmmm, m nt talkin bouf boobs, i mean if she fat kinda

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Cheat On Your Girlfriend Because Of This Busty Lady? (photos) / Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz / My New Girl Wants Anal Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.