Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? (9178 Views)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Big, Bold & Beautiful Lady And Her Man / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section: / Top 10 Most Useless Threads On Romance Section Of Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesycheesycheesy..

No kill person pickin shaa..

Hw dis weekend wan be for ur side

Av never flogged nd will never do dat i love kids so mch

Well weekend na house chilling tongue i m nt d out going type m in door nd nairalanding
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
not yet,you seem to know me more than i know myself.

What gives you the impression that joy is lying

The thing is, I can see people. Humans reveal a lot of themselves when they communicate, either through speech or in writing. I am able to read people just by coming across the comments they make.

Joy, you know deep down that I am saying the truth. It's not that you hate those kind of people, but you see them as "kids", and as such you don't place relevance on them. You prefer to mingle with guys older than you or guys who are independent, who probably have jobs, and who can take care of themselves. Not necessarily rich.
You feel more self assured and confident being around such people, but you feel embarrassed being associated with the former.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
Cherlene:

Thought you knew, My APOLOGY. sad
Cherlene
im sad, apology not accepted.
firstking01:
hahaha, u dnt expect me to believe dat, do u??
am saying d truthcheesycheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
halfrica:

Av never flogged nd will never do dat i love kids so mch

Well weekend na house chilling tongue i m nt d out going type m in door nd nairalanding
isnt this circle boring?

E good sha as nairaland dey here na God win...

If you love kids then caning them is the best way to bring dem to order....

Ama surrounded by kids hence knw hw dey behave flog them with the right hand and draw them close with the left hand...

I flog alotcheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 27, 2015
YourMain:

I look like Beyoncé *flawless emoji*

No, you look more like Jenifer Hudson.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 27, 2015
YourMain:

They're massive.

No they are not.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
Decker:

The thing is, I can see people. Humans reveal a lot of themselves when they communicate, either through speech or in writing. I am able to read people just by coming across the comments they make.

Joy, you know deep down that I am saying the truth. It's not that you hate those kind of people, but you see them as "kids", and as such you don't place relevance on them. You prefer to mingle with guys older than you or guys who are independent, who probably have jobs, and who can take care of themselves. Not necessarily rich.
You feel more self assured and confident being around such people, but you feel embarrassed being associated with the former.
he is right to some extent..

Pls let close this chapter,you dnt knw who is reading this.wink
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2015
amtaken:
Post a picture of myfull body for who

I don't know....who did you post the one you have on your dp for?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
Darven:

No, you look more like Jenifer Hudson.

No. Definitely Beyoncé smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Darven:

No they are not.

Lol massive smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
ssoftapple:
where oyind?
guess she is fine,tried calling her but not reachable,deleted my whatsap due to some ofline reasons,...

Why nt call her
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Cherlene(f): 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
ssoftapple:
im sad, apology not accepted.

shocked sad
Jolllyjoy:
he is right to some extent..

Pls let close this chapter,you dnt knw who is reading this.wink

I know I am right.

Yes, we should close this chapter. I am bored already.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
guess she is fine,tried calling her but not reachable,deleted my whatsap due to some ofline reasons,...

Why nt call her
wat offline reasons?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by firstking01(m): 5:52pm On Nov 27, 2015
YourMain:

Awh embarassed
yup...even b4 i decide to join nairaland was seriously crushing on u...dnt take it lightly...
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
isnt this circle boring?

E good sha as nairaland dey here na God win...

If you love kids then caning them is the best way to bring dem to order....

Ama surrounded by kids hence knw hw dey behave flog them with the right hand and draw them close with the left hand...

I flog alotcheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

Are u a teacher too shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 27, 2015
YourMain:

No. Definitely Beyoncé smiley

Nope, you are a bit fat to be Beyonce.
ssoftapple:
wat offline reasons?
somequestions are better left unanswered.

Call her for me..

Will yhu
Cherlene:

shocked sad
well apology accepted, so congratulionssssssss tel her uncle says hi
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
halfrica:

Are u a teacher too shocked shocked shocked shocked
am a mummy teachercheesycheesycheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
somequestions are better left unanswered.
Call her for me..
Will yhu
i just spoke to her
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
Decker:

I know I am right.
Yes, we should close this chapter. I am bored already.
cheesycheesycheesy.,
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2015
ssoftapple:
i just spoke to her
care to share the outcome
firstking01:
yup...even b4 i decide to join nairaland was seriously crushing on u...dnt take it lightly...

Lol. How did you know me before you joined ?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
YourMain:

Lol massive smiley

From what I can see on your dp, they aren't. You aren't wearing a bra, so I can see pretty much the size from your dress and the little skin shown.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
Darven:

Nope, you are a bit fat to be Beyonce.

Whaaaat no. shocked

We're definitely the same.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by firstking01(m): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
am saying d truthcheesycheesy
hmmmm...y wud dey go dat far in intruding on ur privacy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
firstking01:
hmmmm...y wud dey go dat far in intruding on ur privacy
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 27, 2015
Darven:

From what I can see on your dp, they aren't. You aren't wearing a bra, so I can see pretty much the size from your dress and the little skin shown.

Lol ehm dude. You're 100% wrong. Obviously I'm wearing underwear, Girls night out requires I look appropriate :/. Anyways I'm a triple z kiss
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
care to share the outcome
smtings are better left unsaid
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Lady On Romance Section? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
YourMain:

Whaaaat no. shocked

We're definitely the same.

Then you must be seriously delusional or extremely psychotic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When A Woman Covers Her Face And Ask That Lights Be Turned Off During Intimacy / MEN ONLY: Which Of These Naughty Things Do You Want? [PHOTO] / Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.