Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

"My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” (20596 Views)

I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby / When You Don't Touch Your Girlfriend But Sleep With Other Girls / My Boyfriend Still Sleeps With His Ex And Says She's Like Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by Moorevibe(m): 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
ladibright:
Selfish guy he is! You beta use ur head.. N dump his Ass.. BTw Y fucking sum1 who already have a gf?

uhm?
Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by demzylahot(m): 7:44pm On Feb 21, 2016
u r a nice neighbour... mine over here are too stingy
Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by chigoizie7(m): 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2016
You can't beat it, this asshole fvcks u well that u ain't leven contemplating of leaving, and he knows it, more reason he has control over ya.

1 Like

Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by Kaylexzy(m): 9:14pm On Feb 21, 2016
queenoflafia:
That disgusting moment when fellow women dey fall your hand.

Which kind advice I go give this mumu babe o

Sister, I know u have spare common sense, Kindly borrow OP... Tanx in advance
Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by Naavah(f): 11:22pm On Feb 21, 2016
misspicy:
Chairlady National Association Of Awared Side Chicks Of Nigeria [Nairaland chapter] cheesy
*slaps you with $$$$$$$$$$*
Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by Dirkcoyt: 6:57am On Feb 22, 2016
vooyour:
lol she should just eat and wipe mouth. simple

The guy has her magic wand, a good dicking.
Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by misspicy(f): 7:58pm On Feb 22, 2016
Naavah:
*slaps you with $$$$$$$$$$*
please slap me well with plenty $s

1 Like

Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by Moorevibe(m): 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2016
la thread la open undecided shocked
Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by gamaliel121(m): 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Moorevibe:
He gets angry when he sees any man coming around me and we keep quarrelling because of his girlfriend.

I came across this guy that happened to be my neighbour and we became intimate after few months. We packed into the compound but the fact remains that he has a girlfriend whom he started dating the year we moved in. She comes once a week to visit but he doesn't want the lady know about us.
He sleeps mostly in my room and we share a lot in common. What bothers me most is that he won't let go despite the fact I see he's attached so much importance to the lady. He still tells me that he loves me and has a connection with me, he says he thinks about me even when his girlfriend comes around, that he can't just let go easily and that it hurts him whenever I want to break off.
He gets angry when he sees any man coming around me and we keep quarrelling because of his girlfriend.
Pls ****** I really need to break off from this guy because I feel he is gaining things from me and he is also using me. Could it be that he truly loves me?
Stephanie.
---------------

OPINION NLs

http://www.moorevibe.com/2015/11/my-neighbour-has-girlfriend-but-still.html

You are his free pussyyyy donor...

I like girls like u....

I need girls like u bae...

Keep it up...
Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by bal: 10:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Moorevibe:

I came across this guy that happened to be my neighbour and we became intimate after few months. We packed into the compound but the fact remains that he has a girlfriend whom he started dating the year we moved in. She comes once a week to visit but he doesn't want the lady know about us.
He sleeps mostly in my room and we share a lot in common. What bothers me most is that he won't let go despite the fact I see he's attached so much importance to the lady. He still tells me that he loves me and has a connection with me, he says he thinks about me even when his girlfriend comes around, that he can't just let go easily and that it hurts him whenever I want to break off.
Pls ****** I really need to break off from this guy because I feel he is gaining things from me and he is also using me. Could it be that he truly loves me?
Stephanie.
---------------

OPINION NLs

http://www.moorevibe.com/2015/11/my-neighbour-has-girlfriend-but-still.html
We'll set up a 5 man committee to look into ur matter
Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by Iykon81: 1:05am On Mar 27, 2016
My sister, pls park out from that compound you will be free
Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by Moorevibe(m): 1:31am On Apr 08, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Sister, I know u have spare common sense, Kindly borrow OP... Tanx in advance

Hey yo! I'm not the lady in the shared experience. OK

It was submitted on the blog or publication though kinda sourced
Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by Kaylexzy(m): 7:09am On Apr 08, 2016
Moorevibe:

Hey yo! I'm not the lady in the shared experience. OK

It was submitted on the blog or publication though kinda sourced

OK ma'am...

Good it ain't u grin
Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by Moorevibe(m): 10:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
Kaylexzy:

OK ma'am...

Good it ain't u grin
OK OK tongue
Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by Kaylexzy(m): 5:55am On Apr 09, 2016
Moorevibe:

OK OK tongue

Lol....

How u dey jhor? cool
Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by IZZIFLOW(m): 6:03am On Apr 09, 2016
misspicy:
Chairlady National Association Of Award Side Chicks Of Nigeria [Nairaland chapter] cheesy
CEO Of CNAASCN Hahahahaha
Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by Moorevibe(m): 1:30am On Apr 11, 2016
Kaylexzy:

Lol....

How u dey jhor? cool

I dey fine lah grin
Wbu kiss
Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by Kaylexzy(m): 4:56am On Apr 11, 2016
Moorevibe:

I dey fine lah grin
Wbu kiss

I'm good o

How Ur side nao?
Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by Augustap(f): 12:43am On Oct 01, 2017
So becos u want to cook beans, you cannor drink small tea abi? Ode you're his first course meal. Btw, keep disgracing women with ur empty brain and over used p.uss.y
Re: "My Neighbour Has A Girlfriend But Still Sleeps With Me Every Time” by Kobicove(m): 7:59am On Oct 01, 2017
The guy is just using you as a sex mate undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Valentine: Be Careful Ladies And Men Keep Your Thing Inside Your Trousers / Am I Being Friendzoned? / Chinese Beauti Seducing Black Men!(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.