Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,541 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard (29148 Views)

Justice Ademola And Wife’s Absence Stalls Arraignment / Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by RichFoundation(m): 2:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
FTC ......

Biafra my foot.

Please who is Ben Bruce? Is he the publicity Secretary for Twitter.

That's not my business.

I only need a good paying job.

Meanwhile, I dedicate this space to all those hustling on their own without depending on Federal Government.

4 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by jaydude(f): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
chesterlee:

You think Nnamdi KANU is like those unknown guys?

Lol...This guy has a very huge flock in the east here, he's like a mini Ojukwu.

Anything that happens to him will definitely spell doom for this country.

Doom koor mini ojukwu ni. Let soldiers face dem with guns now let's see how many youths are ready to die for his cause.. Mtchew

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by HRich(m): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
Buhari free Nnamdi Kalu or . . . . . . . . . . . . !
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by cruzita(f): 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
pikin fit play with em mama breast when em dey small no be when e mature. make them continue to dey misbehave now until dis matter reach dead end na em dem go know say KANU na small wey dey pain yansh

1 Like

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by cruzita(f): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
pikin fit play with em mama breast when em dey small no be when e mature. make them continue to dey misbehave now until dis matter reach dead end na em dem go know say KANU na small shit wey dey pain yansh
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Kastonkastroll(m): 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
When we were warning that kanu of a guy to be mindful with the kinda hateful words he uses, his brothers from alaigbo were busy insulting us. The truth is, kanu will spend the rest of his days in prison for committing crimes like incitement, treason and criminal conspiracy. No court in any part of this world will set kanu free for these enormous crimes he is being accused of by the FG.

3 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Armaggedon: 2:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
Thousands of protesters are currently blocking niger bridge

2 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by udokpuenyi(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
Our identity and personal information has been compromised on nairaland hence I am replacing all post with this information.
If you are reading this information, please remove all your personal information from this site or ignore the message at your risk.
As if rule 9 is not enough , you still went and ahead to give out our ip addressess and social media contact

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by gretblue: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
The guy go don loyal die to those DSS officers.

5 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by jobhuntng: 2:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by prophetone(m): 3:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
Good. All the nonsense should be restricted to the east.

Armaggedon:
Thousands of protesters are currently blocking niger bridge

3 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by efilefun(m): 3:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
chesterlee:

You think Nnamdi KANU is like those unknown guys?

Lol...This guy has a very huge flock in the east here, he's like a mini Ojukwu.

Anything that happens to him will definitely spell doom for this country.

Maybe you were not born then or you havent read your history properly, even the main ojukwu ran out of Nigeria when the heat got to him, so saying this albino is mini ojukwu means nothing. His noise wasnt even upto that of uwazurike and co, where are they now? If he dies in prison nothing will happen, thousands have died and the world didnt come to an end. You all will make noise and go back to your business after some days or max a week.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by flokii: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
lol... which one be unlawful society?

Kanu see yourself?... all those old olori pelebe men you were planning evil with abroad can't come down here to defend you..

5 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Olalekanbanky1(m): 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
Amack:
PMB can't win this war. Biafra is coming out more stronger. When the struggle gets tougher the end is near

This ur useless flag no even dey romantic

1 Like

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by damton(m): 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nigeria shall continue to stand undivided.

3 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
chesterlee:
The trial of Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra, suffered a setback on Tuesday due to the absence of Magistrate Shuaibu Usman of the Wuse Zone 2 Senior Magistrates’ Court, Abuja. Kanu is standing trial on a three-count charge of criminal conspiracy, intimidation and belonging to unlawful society, to which he pleaded not guilty.
The case which had earlier been fixed for ruling did not hold due to the absence of the magistrate in court. No reason was given by the court on why the magistrate did not sit. Speaking to newsmen at the court premises, the defendant’s lawyer, Mr Vincent Obetta said all efforts to reach the magistrate on phone were not successful.
Obetta appealed to the prosecution, the Department of State Service (DSS), to obey the subsisting order of the court to transfer his client to prison custody to enable him have access to him. “DSS has refused to obey the court order to transfer my client to prison custody. “I call on the trial judge to order the DSS to transfer my client to prison custody.
“The DSS has flouted the court order which granted my client bail since Oct. 19,’’ he said. At the last sitting on Nov. 23, the DSS had requested the court to discontinue trial. Prosecution counsel, Moses Idakwo, had informed the court that after the arraignment of the defendant, the complainant stumbled on some facts which took the matter out of the jurisdiction of the magistrates’ court.
According to him, the complainant found out that the accused was involved in terrorism and has been financing it. Idakwo said that the DSS had also obtained an order from the Federal High Court, Abuja, dated Nov.10, to detain the accused in its custody for 90 days.
Obetta, had objected to the application by the DSS and prayed the court not to discontinue the case. He had argued that the prosecution did not present any information from the Attorney-General of Federation who had the authority to approve such.
The magistrate had adjourned the matter for ruling till Dec. 1.

Source: www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/judges-absence-stalls-trial-of-kanu-radio-biafra-director/
It is in the best interest of Buhari/ DSS to thread carefully with Nnamdi Kanu's case. We are looking at this issue with a short sight thinking its mere insignificant person involved. If the unexpected should happen to Nnamdi Kanu, then consider Nigeria shattered with riots which would lead to another war in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by kachnov(m): 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Eya...Biafra Is Nigeria n Nigeria is Biafra.We are one.
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Armaggedon: 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
prophetone:
Good. All the nonsense should be restricted to the east.

and they protested in abuja today

2 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by mideactive: 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
U fit tie bomb 4 body like bokoboys dey do?

chesterlee:

This was just the exact route through which Boko Haram escalated to something bigger.

They arrested their leader and killed him.

Nigeria always tend to forget history #FreeNnamdiKanu

5 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by nike4love: 3:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
But seriously is there no rule of law in nigerian? Nigeria is more than a useless country.

3 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Justics might be delayed but it will never be denied

2 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Xbee007(m): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
prophetone:
This is the bald misguided albino seeking for Guns and Bullets to kill Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M
The bastard even said they can never be arrested for treason if they come to Nigeria grin grin grin

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by whytet01(m): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
YesIam:
Massive incompetence.

I pray the protesters don't block the onitsha bridge permanently.

Nigeria is playing politics with this issue.
my brother they have blocked it ooo, I saw it today with my own eye we are to be in Lagos but our bus could not move since 11am till now
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by prophetone(m): 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
These hungry looking ones that were turned back? grin

Armaggedon:
and they protested in abuja today

2 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
Buhari body odour
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Nature8(m): 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nawa oo! Why are they still delaying the case na?
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by klax(m): 3:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
I bet it this guy called kanu might gone in a matter of few days or weeks to come if care is not taken quote me anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by dantewest: 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
chesterlee:
The trial of Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra, suffered a setback on Tuesday due to the absence of Magistrate Shuaibu Usman of the Wuse Zone 2 Senior Magistrates’ Court, Abuja. Kanu is standing trial on a three-count charge of criminal conspiracy, intimidation and belonging to unlawful society, to which he pleaded not guilty.
The case which had earlier been fixed for ruling did not hold due to the absence of the magistrate in court. No reason was given by the court on why the magistrate did not sit. Speaking to newsmen at the court premises, the defendant’s lawyer, Mr Vincent Obetta said all efforts to reach the magistrate on phone were not successful.
Obetta appealed to the prosecution, the Department of State Service (DSS), to obey the subsisting order of the court to transfer his client to prison custody to enable him have access to him. “DSS has refused to obey the court order to transfer my client to prison custody. “I call on the trial judge to order the DSS to transfer my client to prison custody.
“The DSS has flouted the court order which granted my client bail since Oct. 19,’’ he said. At the last sitting on Nov. 23, the DSS had requested the court to discontinue trial. Prosecution counsel, Moses Idakwo, had informed the court that after the arraignment of the defendant, the complainant stumbled on some facts which took the matter out of the jurisdiction of the magistrates’ court.
According to him, the complainant found out that the accused was involved in terrorism and has been financing it. Idakwo said that the DSS had also obtained an order from the Federal High Court, Abuja, dated Nov.10, to detain the accused in its custody for 90 days.
Obetta, had objected to the application by the DSS and prayed the court not to discontinue the case. He had argued that the prosecution did not present any information from the Attorney-General of Federation who had the authority to approve such.
The magistrate had adjourned the matter for ruling till Dec. 1.

Source: www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/judges-absence-stalls-trial-of-kanu-radio-biafra-director/

What a rude way of handling matters. Imitating Abacha
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Eyepencil: 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
whytet01:
my brother they have blocked it ooo, I saw it today with my own eye we are to be in Lagos but our bus could not move since 11am till now

Are you still in onitsha now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Party Agents Distribute Snacks At Polling Unit In Akure / " Goodluck Should Not Have Contested" Fayose Insists. / Tinubu Meets Akeredolu In Governor's Lodge, Asokoro, Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.