Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,746 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard (29150 Views)

Justice Ademola And Wife’s Absence Stalls Arraignment / Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Ishilove: 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
Saturn213:
On behalf of all Zoogerians

I wish Nnamdi Kanu a very merry Christmas and a happy new year in prison

He can celebrate Christmas with all the hungry mosquitoes and do frog jumps on the orders of his new Hausa overlords

May Okike Abiama continue to protect him as he has been doing so far
cheesy cheesy

He is the Mandela of our time. He should be locked up for 27 years to REALLY play the part grin

Anu ugboko

7 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by coolitempa(f): 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ishilove:

cheesy cheesy

He is the Mandela of our time. He should be locked up for 27 years to REALLY play the part grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Ishilove: 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
Saturn213:

Why dont you escalate it now?

Why wait?

By the way, my condolences to the Ipob members who were tear gased in Abuja today. I heard most of them have been arrested

I hope they dont spend Christmas in prison too
This is cold...

3 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by cruzyteejay(m): 3:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
When an organisation refuses to carry out a law court order i was tempted to ask,WHO IS WHO in this country?

Corruption be like...when am done with you(Nigeria) then you will know that money is everything(though not true)
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by emerem: 3:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
braine:
grin grin grin grin grin
He'll spend Christmas alone while others travel to their villages and feel fine. He's such a foolish man and that serves him right. cool
@Braine, how many xmas do you think he has celebrated in affluence. One thing is apparent, I pity all of you for supporting this deadly script Britain introduced and Nigeria is acting it sequentially. Mark my words many Nigerians in law and legal entities in Europe, other nations will be mocked and relieved of their appointments because of this Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's case. It is a pity how scornfully the world, ramped attention though, watches of this issue. I really wonder how Nigeria turned to military decree and dictatorship in a couple of months. The democracy we slogishly borrowed and practiced partially for some time now is gone. Mark my words, one day Nigeria will wake up from this dream, but it may be in the Atlantic. Biafrans will never resort to violence and it has been our only weapon. Truth and peace are our weapons. Jesus was not a Christian rather Christianity emanated after his death. Islam did not die with Prophet Muhammad (his soul rest in peace) instead it waxed stronger. Bokoharam did not die after the killing of their leader. One obvious thing is, there are million likes of Nnamdi Kanu which already are in the struggle. Nigeria is just giving the struggle an applaudable publicity. Biafra must come, mark these words.

4 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by TJhimself: 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mumu na him you be , dem go kill una like fowl

1 Like

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by ALISMILE(m): 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
chesterlee:
Buhari (the Dullard) is joking with this issue...

When this matter escalates into something bigger..Na that time e go clear for em eye!!!!

cc Lalasticlala
The truth is the issue cannot escalate worse than a civil war and our troops will ve it easier facing the cowardly biafrans! Whether we like it or not BH has made our military stronger! BH exposed our Army's weaknesses which they re trying to overcome! Biafrags army can never be as resolute, fearless and courageous as BH fighters who re jus hapi to die in battle! Thiss is d big advantage BH has over our soldiers! The war if it comes will be fought in d SE! That's where d destructions and casualties will be! Biafrags re cowards!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by eraly(m): 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
mrbillz:
A friend posted this just now

I jus hope they knw wat they are doing. Wat if d NPF wnts to please dem by blocking d entrance n exit of dat bridge so dat dis "peaceful protest" can be meaningful to dem. They dnt wnt anybody to enter/come out of SE, let dem stay dia. I hope they are loaded for upto 1yr o cos dats wat they said.

D best bet for igbos/biafrans right now is to go to d UN. Anytin short of dat wunt b in dia favour. I knw there ar sensible n intelectuals among dem. Those ones should act in d right direction. Peace
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by wiseoneking: 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Saturn213:

He can celebrate Christmas with all the hungry mosquitoes and do frog jumps on the orders of his new Hausa overlords

this are what makes him great. He needs to acquire those attributes to be enlisted in gandhi, mandela, luther and co greathood. The highest he has gotten is been in detention, 2ndly protesters in his name, the third one is when intl body will raise alarm on abuse and unlawful detention, then bbc, cnn, obama raising the issue. Kanu is loading well, making Biafra to be Alive. People are talking about biafra now more than ever while the MAGISTRATE is on the run.

2 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Ayatullah(m): 3:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Saturn213:

It is clear now that a thousand 'Okike Abiama' cannot protect your wayward goon called Kanu.
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by bugzbunny: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2015
MadCow1:
Nnamdi Kanu is going back home to Jimoh in Kuje prison.. grin

Let the raping Continu. . grin

One Nigeria... In peace or war
Dat is where u got it wrong
You and I are not one
We can never be
And u will go ur way...as I go mine peacefully
Nothing can ever concern the two of us

3 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Duru1(m): 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
prophetone:
This is the bald misguided albino seeking for Guns and Bullets to kill innocent Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

He can even buy the guns yet it has not amounted to anything remotely treasonable. Again, he has every right to seek for guns and ammunitions.

4 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by kellsblingsz(m): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nelson mandela suffered more dan Nnamdi kanu and at the end of the day, got wat he wanted.. some cowards has failed to see what dis man i fighting for becos they are self centered and naive.. i support Biafra and i believe dat one day, they will achieve their aim.. You dont like igbos but let dem go, you people refused..foolish hausa/fulanis and yorubas...

1 Like

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by frenchboy(m): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
This uk guy don suffer with monkey and babboon inside they so....
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Donkunxex(m): 3:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
prophetone:
This is the bald misguided albino seeking for Guns and Bullets to kill innocent Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M
And they said he is innocent

1 Like

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by andranoslim: 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ndi igbo should 4get biafra cos five state can not build a country. And kanu should go to prison cos no body is above d law.[color=#006600][/color]

1 Share

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Geraraheremehn: 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Femolacaster:
Where are ipod almajiris? What is happening self?
We are still waiting for when you will burn down the zoo(which include their papas and mamas). Ndi ara

What does ipod mean?
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by MadCow1: 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
bugzbunny:

Dat is where u got it wrong
You and I are not one
We can never be
And u will go ur way...as I go mine peacefully
Nothing can ever concern the two of us

I never said 'You and I' were one. grin You are not a rare gem nor do you have any features that are so attractive that would make me want to be placed inside the same set as you. grin

But Nigeria will remain one. You on the other hand can either get with the Program or live as a slave here or seek asylum in foreign Nations.

One Nigeria.. Weather you like it or we force you to like it.

4 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by bugzbunny: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ayatullah:

It is clear now that a thousand 'Okike Abiama' cannot protect your wayward goon called Kanu.
To u he is a goon
But to his people he is a hero
Dat shows we are not one
We are different people
Biafra fixes dat
As we go in peace separately
You are mainly muslims
You want sharia
We are xtians.... Let's all support this project
It benefits all

1 Like

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by frenchboy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
Watchn apc campain in balyels,there women dancing shoki....someone say balyelsa na biafra....pls make una no let someone spend xmas for prison

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by CallMeMadMan: 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
VALIDATED TRASH
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Femolacaster:
Where are ipod almajiris? What is happening self?
We are still waiting for when you will burn down the zoo(which include their papas and mamas). Ndi ara
ndi ara your son name
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by sukkot: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
kushma:
No matter what d zoo do the man will still be released and if it is that Judge didn't come to the court house becos he is following an order from the zoo president so as to leave an innocent man to die in prision,may that judge Neva c peace and that's how his children will also run leave him to die when he needs their help the most nonsense.
dilector

4 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by mrbillz(m): 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2015
eraly:

I jus hope they knw wat they are doing. Wat if d NPF wnts to please dem by blocking d entrance n exit of dat bridge so dat dis "peaceful protest" can be meaningful to dem. They dnt wnt anybody to enter/come out of SE, let dem stay dia. I hope they are loaded for upto 1yr o cos dats wat they said.

D best bet for igbos/biafrans right now is to go to d UN. Anytin short of dat wunt b in dia favour. I knw there ar sensible n intelectuals among dem. Those ones should act in d right direction. Peace
I concur
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by ipreach: 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
This people are just playing with us
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Mrreed(m): 4:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
chesterlee:

This was just the exact route through which Boko Haram escalated to something bigger.

They arrested their leader and killed him.

Nigeria always tend to forget history #FreeNnamdiKanu
while hausas hav lil fear for death d igbos though hate to b cheated buh lik deir lives dearly. dats d reason ds mata wont escalate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mahmoud Halilu, Aisha Buhari’s Brother's Governorship Aspiration In Adamawa... / Abdulmumin Jibrin Looking Exhausted During The Apc Primaries In Bebeji-pics / Femi Otedola’s endorsement of Sanwo-Olu is very shocking –Bode George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.