Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard (29143 Views)

Justice Ademola And Wife’s Absence Stalls Arraignment / Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Cjinbox: 7:12am On Dec 02, 2015
I love Biafra....

1 Like

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Abnwachineke(m): 7:41am On Dec 02, 2015
Sabotages are not welcomed in biafra, its only a fool that dont know his origin for me biafra must stand

1 Like

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 02, 2015
Saturn213:

Why dont you escalate it now?

Why wait?

By the way, my condolences to the Ipob members who were tear gased in Abuja today. I heard most of them have been arrested

I hope they dont spend Christmas in prison too
nigeria big pass them. They can't do more than a rally! Clueless igbo smoking ipob.
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by nworanco(m): 9:42am On Dec 02, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol... They thought ABJ is like their jungle SE? Mtchewww. Jobless set of people kawai.

Lazy Almajiri like u calling industrious People jobless. Dormant Northerners !!
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by nworanco(m): 9:48am On Dec 02, 2015
sukkot:
the land is owned by the federal government. you do not own the land. you just live there. federal government paid for that land during independence from the british. they bought back the whole nigeria from colonialism. you own nothing. if you dont like how the federal government does its business you have to go and look for another land to conquer. its simple

Chidish is it from ur forefathers? And how much ?
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 02, 2015
nworanco:

Lazy Almajiri like u calling industrious People jobless. Dormant Northerners !!
If them born you well,come protest for Abuja na Biafra bastard. Mtchewww.
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by saintfizzo(m): 9:57am On Dec 02, 2015
prophetone:
This is the bald misguided albino seeking for Guns and Bullets to kill innocent Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M
the last man in this video is truly a wise igbo man, I wish all igbos would emulate his thinking pattern

2 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by compujyde: 10:56am On Dec 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by sukkot: 11:16am On Dec 02, 2015
compujyde:

I'm not Igbo bro. I'm Yoruba and most Yorubas I know are very objective and not tribalistic or sentimental to the point of lining up with what's not right even if it will betray or hurt another Yoruba who gains from the scenario.

Igbos and other tribes in Nigeria equally own this nation and if the Igbos are determined to secede, the best FG can do is to discuss their reasons (agitation) if they want them to remain rather than use "Ogboju" (force) that can truncate the peace Jonathan left for the country.
all fantasies. no nation divides itself just because a group of people are malcontent. if you are going to successfully divide from nigeria , it can only be acheived by violence because i dont in 10000 years see nigeria giving up a piece of its land for biafra. so if you want biafra you are going to have to take it by force. but i will like to see you take on the might of the nigerian army.
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by demielvis: 11:53am On Dec 02, 2015
Pesuzok:

where did you protest?
Could not make it.
But i protested with them in ph last month... So swerve
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2015
chisco82:

With this ur coment hm! Hope u are not planning to ....

To wetin?
Talk am finish na
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

To wetin?
Talk am finish na
Ah! No naa, Madam onyiii no,
She's too classical
Hahaha!
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by nike4love: 12:01am On Dec 03, 2015
compujyde:

I'm not Igbo bro. I'm Yoruba and most Yorubas I know are very objective and not tribalistic or sentimental to the point of lining up with what's not right even if it will betray or hurt another Yoruba who gains from the scenario.

Igbos and other tribes in Nigeria equally own this nation and if the Igbos are determined to secede, the best FG can do is to discuss their reasons (agitation) if they want them to remain rather than use "Ogboju" (force) that can truncate the peace Jonathan left for the country.
You re educated,referendum is the answer.scotland did few months ago,falkland will soon have theirs,its all these half baked graduates that doesn't knw what self determination is all abt.
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by compujyde: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by compujyde: 1:25pm On Dec 07, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mohammed Barkindo & Family Visit Buhari In London (Photos) / $500m Chinese Debt Sparks Confusion In Airport Concession / Abacha's 18th Year Of Death: Full Text Of Abacha’s Coup Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.