Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard (29145 Views)

Justice Ademola And Wife’s Absence Stalls Arraignment / Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by cupidhero(m): 4:25pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Is that why they blocked roads in aba, thereby delaying my lunch?
They better focus on their shops in Ariaria, this na season.
The last time I checked, their leader isn't detained in Abia State,neither is his trial being held here. They should trek to Abuja.

Cc: cupidhero
Those IPOB members that protested today in Aba are becoming a nuisance. I know some of their loyalists who would have slapped every one of them if given the chance. They are being foolish with all this directionless protests they hold in Aba. Me tire for those men.

2 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by sukkot: 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
emerem:
@Braine, how many xmas do you think he has celebrated in affluence. One thing is apparent, I pity all of you for supporting this deadly script Britain introduced and Nigeria is acting it sequentially. Mark my words many Nigerians in law and legal entities in Europe, other nations will be mocked and relieved of their appointments because of this Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's case. It is a pity how scornfully the world, ramped attention though, watches of this issue. I really wonder how Nigeria turned to military decree and dictatorship in a couple of months. The democracy we slogishly borrowed and practiced partially for some time now is gone. Mark my words, one day Nigeria will wake up from this dream, but it may be in the Atlantic. Biafrans will never resort to violence and it has been our only weapon. Truth and peace are our weapons. Jesus was not a Christian rather Christianity emanated after his death. Islam did not die with Prophet Muhammad (his soul rest in peace) instead it waxed stronger. Bokoharam did not die after the killing of their leader. One obvious thing is, there are million likes of Nnamdi Kanu which already are in the struggle. Nigeria is just giving the struggle an applaudable publicity. Biafra must come, mark these words.
but you igbos do not belong in nigeria. you migrated to nigeria like 2000 years ago. so if you want biafra you have to migrate back to israel region to actualize your biafra. the nigerian land does not belong to you. you are an immigrant to that land. you belong in north-east africa ( israel region ). research your trajectory and itinerary over the past 2000 years and you will see you migrated to nigeria from north-east africa. point being if you dont like nigeria you have to move out of nigeria and go and actualize biafra somewhere else because you are an immigrant to the land you call biafra today. you dont like being in same country with yoruba hausa and fulani you have to move because the land is not yours. so it is your decision to make.

1 Like

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by ipreach: 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nigerian government is just playing with fire

1 Like

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by babajero(m): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
braine:
grin grin grin grin grin
He'll spend Christmas alone while others travel to their villages and feel fine. He's such a foolish man and that serves him right. cool
Your foolishness speaks volume, do you know how many years mandela stayed in jail even western countries tagged terrorist like they are doing now.
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by bakila: 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Amack:
PMB can't win this war. Biafra is coming out more stronger. When the struggle gets tougher the end is near
Why you put green and white for that flag? Just small DSS cell don make una change flag?

1 Like

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by biafranrealson: 4:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
i see danger coming soon

2 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by demielvis: 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Mrreed:

while hausas hav lil fear for death d igbos though hate to b cheated buh lik deir lives dearly.dats d reason ds mata wont escalate
Why do you think they still protest even when the nigerian police shoot and kill them?

Why do you think they say Biafra or Death?

The matter has already escalated especially with today's happenings.
They know what they want and they're not gonna back down until they get it.

2 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by sukkot: 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2015
and if you understood esoteric symbolism, the shaman / occultist / sage who drew up your biafran flag knew what he was doing. the message in your flag is not good at all. that is not a flag of freedom. that is a flag of bondage and powerlessness and being under judgement. so while you think you are fighting for freedom by raising that flag, you are actually fighting for more judgement and powerlessness and bondage. it is a self actualizing prophesy. you need to go and look for the shaman who created your flag because he had a divine message is why he created that flag and he kept the message to himself.

1 Like

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Tex42(m): 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
Trust Nigeria to always play politics with issues that affects national security. Naija is a lawless Nation, imagine a judge absent from a case he presides over for no significant reason, and these are the same people we entrust the custodianship of our laws to. I just hope the judiciary is still the last resort of the common man in this change dispensation.

1 Like

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by forgiveness: 5:05pm On Dec 01, 2015
Saturn213:

Why dont you escalate it now?

Why wait?

By the way, my condolences to the Ipob members who were tear gased in Abuja today. I heard most of them have been arrested

I hope they dont spend Christmas in prison too

Bros, I think what he said is not far from the truth. Sooner or later, it could escalate if nothing is done.

The truth is Kanu has woken the spirit of biafra in almost all the Easterners heart. So that they could do anything to achieve it.

Today I saw thousands of youth passionately and peaceful protesting for biafra.

Tomorrow, hmm. Kanu seems to have written a script......

2 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by chudi55: 5:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
Th second return of 1967 will bounce back tactically this time it will be hard to predict nigeria existence ALL HAIL BIAFRA we aint relenting we are formidable

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Living4christ(m): 5:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
sukkot:
but you igbos do not belong in nigeria. you migrated to nigeria like 2000 years ago. so if you want biafra you have to migrate back to israel region to actualize your biafra. the nigerian land does not belong to you. you are an immigrant to that land. you belong in north-east africa ( israel region ). research your trajectory and itinerary over the past 2000 years and you will see you migrated to nigeria from north-east africa. point being if you dont like nigeria you have to move out of nigeria and go and actualize biafra somewhere else because you are an immigrant to the land you call biafra today. you dont like being in same country with yoruba hausa and fulani you have to move because the land is not yours. so it is your decision to make.

So it is the hausa-fulani and yoruba that has Nigeria abi, you will tell me when Oduduwa and his likes created this country.

As a matter of fact we we igbos were in this geographical area before the hausas and yorubas.

3 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by naijapips02: 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
sukkot:
and if you understood esoteric symbolism, the shaman / occultist / sage who drew up your biafran flag knew what he was doing. the message in your flag is not good at all. that is not a flag of freedom. that is a flag of bondage and powerlessness and being under judgement. so while you think you are fighting for freedom by raising that flag, you are actually fighting for more judgement and powerlessness and bondage. it is a self actualizing prophesy. you need to go and look for the shaman who created your flag because he had a divine message is why he created that flag and he kept the message to himself.

sukkot, can you expatiate more on this? it's quite an interesting subject.
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by compujyde: 5:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by sukkot: 5:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
Living4christ:

So it is the hausa-fulani and yoruba that has Nigeria abi, you will tell me when Oduduwa and his likes created this country.

As a matter of fact we we igbos were in this geographical area before the hausas and yorubas.
how can you the igbos be in the region when yoruba had empire that almost covered the whole of west africa and hausa had empire that almost covered the whole of north africa ? you igbos have no empire. you are just a ragtag bunch of immigrants who moved to that part of nigeria after yorubas and hausas have established empires. this is why you can never find igbo outside of the east but you can find yoruba in togo and benin and sierra leone and you can find hausa in niger etc. point being you igbos are on yoruba and hausa land. if you dont like living on that land amongst yorubas and hausas YOU HAVE TO MOVE BACK TO WHERE YOU MIGRATED FROM AROUND 70 AD WHICH IS NORTH-EAST AFRICA. AM I CLEAR TO YOU NOW ? I KNOW IGBO HISTORY MORE THAN ANY OF YOU AND I KNOW WHERE YOU CAME FROM. YOU DO NOT BELONG IN NIGERIA. YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT THEY GAVE YOU LAND TO LIVE WHEN YOU MIGRATED TO THE NIGERIAN REGION. AND NOW YOU WANT TO BITE THE HAND THAT FED YOU

1 Like

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Living4christ(m): 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
sukkot:
how can you the igbos be in the region when yoruba had empire that almost covered the whole of west africa and hausa had empire that almost covered the whole of north africa ? you igbos have no empire. you are just a ragtag bunch of immigrants who moved to that part of nigeria after yorubas and hausas have established empires. this is why you can never find igbo outside of the east but you can find yoruba in togo and benin and sierra leone and you can find hausa in niger etc. point being you igbos are on yoruba and hausa land. if you dont like living on that land amongst yorubas and hausas YOU HAVE TO MOVE BACK TO WHERE YOU MIGRATED FROM AROUND 70 AD WHICH IS NORTH-EAST AFRICA. AM I CLEAR TO YOU NOW ? I KNOW IGBO HISTORY MORE THAN ANY OF YOU AND I KNOW WHERE YOU CAME FROM. YOU DO NOT BELONG IN NIGERIA. YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT THEY GAVE YOU LAND TO LIVE WHEN YOU MIGRATED TO THE NIGERIAN REGION. AND NOW YOU WANT TO BITE THE HAND THAT FED YOU
]

But we were there before you, the children of Isreal coming to the promise land does not mean the Anakins were not there before them.

1 Like

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by sukkot: 5:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
Living4christ:
]

But we were there before you, the children of Isreal coming to the promise land does not mean the Anakins were not there before them.
Your promised land is modern day iraq and israel. you better go and fight those arabs because thats your ancestral land. the arabs defeated and conquered you and chased you into the interiors of africa and stole your land. you better go and take it back and form your biafra. the romans and arabs kicked yo ass into the interiors of africa. but some of those arabs are your brothers. they are igbos mixed with romans and are just half caste. many of them have igbo ancestry. thats why your igbo-arab brothers are in israel fighting for their land. you need to join them. you have no leg to stand on in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Armaggedon: 5:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
prophetone:
These hungry looking ones that were turned back? grin

whatever

the zoo must fall
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Yseone(m): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Is that why they blocked roads in aba, thereby delaying my lunch?
They better focus on their shops in Ariaria, this na season.
The last time I checked, their leader isn't detained in Abia State,neither is his trial being held here. They should trek to Abuja.

Cc: cupidhero

YOUR mouth odour has just won u $100,000,000.
So you got the best mouth odur of the year 2015...Congrats
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by lumzybo: 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
prophetone:
This is the bald misguided albino seeking for Guns and Bullets to kill innocent Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

I really wish he answered the last question raised b4 the video stopped.

Wanna knw how he responded to the question raised.

#selfishhypocrites
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
lumzybo:
I really wish he answered the last question raised b4 the video stopped.

Wanna knw how he responded to the question raised.

#selfishhypocrites

xtrorse:

... Miserable Neanderthal savage of dirt and slavery from a juju-infested enclave, can you post ANY evidence where a prominent Igbo personality insulted or maligned your father or race?

Which ethnic group have built a better bridge than the Igbos who have exhibited more 'Nigerianness' by permeating every nook and cranny of Nigeria, peacefully building and establishing business empires, and growing the economy of the locals and that of the country at large, and some of them even getting married to the locals?

In the 90s, the NADECO's unlicensed and inciting Radio Kudirat was hitting the airwaves, did any of your elites condemn it?

Before the 2015 general elections, did you condemn the highly inciting Radio Chanji in the North?

Between Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa-Fulani who makes lousy, provoking noise and propaganda using every available media outfit?

In the build up to the 2015 general elections certain people made careless and careless utterances thereby heating up the polity. Is any of them Igbo

The likes of FFK, Fayose, Fashola, Tinubu, Lai, El Rufai, Junaid Mohammed, Obj and Sahara Reporters who heated the polity with their utterances, is any of them Igbo?

Ever since you were born, have you seen or heard anywhere Igbos are on rampage, killing people and destroying means of livelihoods for no just cause?

How many of your elites dare challenge the Hausa-Fulani-Kanuris or Yorubas for their unjust ways? How many of you dare counter the numerous killings and destruction of lives and properties that have been occurring for many decades in the North unabated? 

The Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri people have over the century propagated despicable, hate speeches in their mosques and still execute the unconscionable, cold-hearted waste of human lives and reckless destruction of means of livelihoods in the North and Middle-belt. And they now have the presidency while the backstabbing Yorubas vice-presidency! Such a misnomer can only happen in the jungle! 

A number of Yorubas even go to the extent of carrying wicked lies about how Hausa-Fulani-Kanuri people have been peace-loving and accommodative; that it's the Igbos that always provoke their hosts in the North warranting the pogrom and other heinous crimes against the Igbos.
Yet in the same North and the Middle-belt the Christian minorities and other Southerners are maltreated, relegated to the background and even killed.

You say that Igbos are arrogant, and that they don't respect their hosts while you subtly proclaim that the Hausa-Fulanis are peace-loving and accommodative. You don’t like Igbos but you still fought and killed them to be in this fraudulent union where your likes are favoured by the injustice, inequity and lopsided arrangement in the polity. 
And your people even had the effrontery to castigate Igbos for seeking a self-determination! 

Many of you hold the view that Igbos should be grateful for being allowed to live in their part of the country, in the same 'One Nigeria'! You say Igbos disrespect and denigrate their host when Igbos choose to exercise their franchise right. And you don't seem to see anything wrong in Oba Akiolu's threat to drown Igbos in the Lagos lagoon if they fail to vote for his anointed candidate! The same threat was backed by many Yorubas including Dr Ariyo in the US who even called for genocide.

IGBOS HATE NOBODY EXCEPT YOU ARE A SWORN ENEMY TO TRUTH, JUSTICE AND EQUITY.
At the 2015 presidential election Igbos only exercised their franchise right just like other tribes.

If Igbos are the promoters of hate in Nigeria, can anyone tell us any instance where Igbos go about causing mayhem, killing and destroying means of livelihoods for no just cause?

It's only mischievous bigots in the society that turn blind eye to the evil and injustice, and permit the atrocities to flourish in the land because they gain from the lopsided arrangement in the polity. 

GENESIS OF HATRED IN NIGERIA

1* “We do not want our Southern neighbours to interfere in our development. We have never associated ourselves with the activities of these
people. We do not know them, we do not
recognize them, and we share no responsibility in their actions. We shall demand our rights when the time is ripe. If the British quit Nigeria now at this
stage, the Northern people would continue their uninterrupted conquest to the sea”. - Sir Tafawa Balewa (1947)

2* “We the people of the North will continue our stated intention to conquer the South and to dip the Koran in the Atlantic ocean after the British leave our shores.” - Sir Ahmadu Bello (1957)

3* "The new nation called Nigeria should be an estate of our great grand father, Othman Danfodio. We must ruthlessly prevent a change of power. We must use minorities in the North as willing tools and South as conquered territories and never allow them to rule over us or have control over their future
- Sir Ahmadu Bello, October 12,  1960

Ahmadu Bello, arrogantly uttered the aforementioned statement in a multicultural and multi-religious country and got away with it, and many bigots still hold him in high esteem and even shove it down the throats of other people.

4*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM

5*...barely six months after independence, Sir Ahmadu Bello was able to say with confidence in the Daily Times of May 3, 1961, the following:
I’m set and fully armed, to conquer the Action Group, AG, in the same ruthless manner as my grandfather conquered Alkalawa, a town in Sokoto province, during the last century.

6*...sometime in 2010, when upon the demise of President Umaru Y'Ardua, indications emerged that his erstwhile deputy, President Goodluck Jonathan, may contest the 2011 presidential election, a prominent chieftain of this same ACF, Lawal Kaita, who was a former Governor of old Kaduna State, threatened that the North would make Nigeria ungovernable, should Jonathan or anyone from the South win the 2011 presidential election, claiming that such would amount to denying the North it's birthright of ruling Nigeria.

7* It is in the same North barbaric statements like this were uttered in 2011:  ”BABOON AND DOG WILL BE SOAKED IN BLOOD”. And what was the outcome - carnage and murder of many Southerners and Christians in the North, including many Youth Corps members when Buhari lost the 2011 presidential election?

8* That true to that threat, upon the victory of Jonathan from the 2011 presidential election, massive violence was unleashed from the North by a group which called itself Boko Haram and which repeatedly took responsibility for unending mayhem which began with the killing of Youth Corp members who worked ad-hoc for INEC in that election.

9* As the barbaric killings and destructions reigned, especially with the attack by Boko Haram on the UN Building and Force Headquarters in Abuja, the Lower Niger Congress publicly posited that the nexus between the aforementioned threat by ACF's, Lawal Kaita and the Boko Haram's bloody campaigns summarily destroyed any prospects for keeping the Nigeria Union.

10* "It was, therefore, no surprise that in October 2013, following the bold announcement by President Jonathan, presenting the sudden prospect of revisiting the master-servant constitutional arrangements of Nigeria infuriated the warmongering born-to-rule Caliphate whose cause was championed by the same ACF, and who, supported by their allies from the renegade wing of the Yoruba Southwest,  launched a vicious, frontal attack on the initiative, teaming on the floor of the Conference into a majority, and driving the Conference into its first major decision, i.e. NOT TO DISCUSS THE TERMS OF NIGERIA'S UNITY. The rest of the Conference was a jamboree that provided a luxurious platform for the North/SW Alliance, parading itself as a new political party named APC, to fine-tune their violent March to the do-or-die 2015 general elections."

11* Oba of Lagos Threat on Igbos Over 2015 Governorship 
http://expressng.com/2015/04/video-oba-rilwan-akiolu-threatening-igbos-in-lagos/
Oba Rilwane Akiolu of Lagos to Igbos - Vote APC or Perish:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87u255UM6Ro
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Living4christ(m): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
sukkot:
Your promised land is modern day iraq and israel. you better go and fight those arabs because thats your ancestral land. the arabs defeated and conquered you and chased you into the interiors of africa and stole your land. you better go and take it back and form your biafra. the romans and arabs kicked yo ass into the interiors of africa. but some of those arabs are your brothers. they are igbos mixed with romans and are just half caste. many of them have igbo ancestry. thats why your igbo-arab brothers are in israel fighting for their land. you need to join them. you have no leg to stand on in nigeria.

As a matter of fact nobody owns any land from the beginning, as nobody come out of the womb with a portion of land written in his hand. "It is Conquer and rule"
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by ngoziama: 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
Saturn213:

Why dont you escalate it now?

Why wait?

By the way, my condolences to the Ipob members who were tear gased in Abuja today. I heard most of them have been arrested

I hope they dont spend Christmas in prison too

Not surprised.tear gas ipob and bail boko haram.buhari 's dictatorial nature will land him in trouble. For your information, the world is watching and he is swiftly losing it.I respect Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.He remains the only true democrat we have had in Nigeria.See how buhari has been flaunting court orders and ordering arrests of perceived enemies. That reminds me, when will a committee be set up to investigate the death of the kano returning officer . Remember he died alongside his family in acmysterious manner.i believe if pdp killed them then apc should have been fast in exposing them.

Buhari 's type in western world would have been impeached and prosecuted for making vague promises. I pity nigeria and sometimes I am forced to call it ZOOOOOOO

3 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Living4christ(m): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
sukkot:

Nobody own any land, God created it and men conquer and rule or first to enter first to dominate.
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by cupidhero(m): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
Yseone:

YOUR mouth odour has just won u $100,000,000.
So you got the best mouth odur of the year 2015...Congrats
You no get talk.

1 Like

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Femolacaster(m): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hizzy:
ndi ara, my son's name
nsogbu adiro, mumu fc
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Saturn213: 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
ngoziama:

[s]
Not surprised.tear gas ipob and bail boko haram.buhari 's dictatorial nature will land him in trouble. For your information, the world is watching and he is swiftly losing it.I respect Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.He remains the only true democrat we have had in Nigeria.See how buhari has been flaunting court orders and ordering arrests of perceived enemies. That reminds me, when will a committee be set up to investigate the death of the kano returning officer . Remember he died alongside his family in acmysterious manner.i believe if pdp killed them then apc should have been fast in exposing them.

Buhari 's type in western world would have been impeached and prosecuted for making vague promises. I pity nigeria and sometimes I am forced to call it ZOOOOOOO[/s]

Chukwu Okike Abiama shall give us victory

3 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
LOL, him never see anything yet; na so so dem go dey play legal musical chairs with im case till he grow old pass Mandela for prison.LOL, this animal has been truly caged.
Any Igbo wey wan join am is welcomed to so, after all prison food is free.

1 Like

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by sukkot: 6:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
Living4christ:

Nobody own any land, God created it and men conquer and rule or first to enter first to dominate .
good, so why are you fighting for freedom on a land you dont own and which is dominated by the government ? just move and go and conquer somewhere else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by emerem: 6:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
sukkot:
This sounds interesting. The truth is actually coming out. Okay, according to you, Igbo migrated to Nigeria 2000 years ago, but Nigeria is just 55yrs this year so before this 55yrs what were people referring their nationality with? Your father am sure is older than Nigeria, so which country were people in those days? Tell yourself the truth and that is the only weapon that will surmount the enemies. Biafra must come, watchout.

2 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Living4christ(m): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2015
sukkot:
good, so why are you fighting for freedom on a land you dont own and which is dominated by the government ? just move and go and conquer somewhere else

Who told you we don't own it, we have conquered and claim our portion, we are not dragging lagos with the yoruba(and we know lagos is no man's land, you just immigrated to it) we are only claiming control of our land and our land's resources.

We own Biafra land as we have claimed it.
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by sukkot: 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
emerem:
This sounds interesting. The truth is actually coming out. Okay, according to you, Igbo migrated to Nigeria 2000 years ago, but Nigeria is just 55yrs this year so before this 55yrs what were people referring their nationality with? Your father am sure is older than Nigeria, so which country were people in those days? Tell yourself the truth and that is the only weapon that will surmount the enemies. Biafra must come, watchout.
nigeria as a country is 55 years old. however the land on which nigeria sits has always being dominated by the vast yoruba empire that spanned the whole of west africa and dates back thousands of years.. you igbos are new comers. you are only 2000 year old in that region. thats why there is no igbos outside of that region but there is yoruba in togo and benin and sierra leone. so you are sitting on yoruba land

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abacha's 18th Year Of Death: Full Text Of Abacha’s Coup Speech / Osinbajo Meets With Saraki, Dogara (photos) / 2019 Pre And Post Election Memes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.