Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,231 members, 7,811,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard (29149 Views)

Justice Ademola And Wife’s Absence Stalls Arraignment / Police Arrest Supporters Of Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard / Uwazuruike Disowns Nnamdi Kanu, Radio Biafra Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by billyG(m): 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
chesterlee:
The trial of Nnamdi Kanu, Director of Radio Biafra, suffered a setback on Tuesday due to the absence of Magistrate Shuaibu Usman of the Wuse Zone 2 Senior Magistrates’ Court, Abuja. Kanu is standing trial on a three-count charge of criminal conspiracy, intimidation and belonging to unlawful society, to which he pleaded not guilty.
The case which had earlier been fixed for ruling did not hold due to the absence of the magistrate in court. No reason was given by the court on why the magistrate did not sit. Speaking to newsmen at the court premises, the defendant’s lawyer, Mr Vincent Obetta said all efforts to reach the magistrate on phone were not successful.
Obetta appealed to the prosecution, the Department of State Service (DSS), to obey the subsisting order of the court to transfer his client to prison custody to enable him have access to him. “DSS has refused to obey the court order to transfer my client to prison custody. “I call on the trial judge to order the DSS to transfer my client to prison custody.
“The DSS has flouted the court order which granted my client bail since Oct. 19,’’ he said. At the last sitting on Nov. 23, the DSS had requested the court to discontinue trial. Prosecution counsel, Moses Idakwo, had informed the court that after the arraignment of the defendant, the complainant stumbled on some facts which took the matter out of the jurisdiction of the magistrates’ court.
According to him, the complainant found out that the accused was involved in terrorism and has been financing it. Idakwo said that the DSS had also obtained an order from the Federal High Court, Abuja, dated Nov.10, to detain the accused in its custody for 90 days.
Obetta, had objected to the application by the DSS and prayed the court not to discontinue the case. He had argued that the prosecution did not present any information from the Attorney-General of Federation who had the authority to approve such.
The magistrate had adjourned the matter for ruling till Dec. 1.

Source: www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/judges-absence-stalls-trial-of-kanu-radio-biafra-director/
Who ask this albino to handup that is a sigh of surrender

1 Like

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by SUBWAY101(m): 6:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
Saturn213:

Chukwu Okike Abiama shall give us victory

Iseeeee.
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by sukkot: 6:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Living4christ:

Who told you we don't own it, we have conquered and claim our portion, we are not dragging lagos with the yoruba(and we know lagos is no man's land, you just immigrated to it) we are only claiming control of our land and our land's resources.

We own Biafra land as we have claimed it.
the land is owned by the federal government. you do not own the land. you just live there. federal government paid for that land during independence from the british. they bought back the whole nigeria from colonialism. you own nothing. if you dont like how the federal government does its business you have to go and look for another land to conquer. its simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Living4christ(m): 6:39pm On Dec 01, 2015
sukkot:
the land is owned by the federal government. you do not own the land. you just live there. federal government paid for that land during independence from the british. they bought back the whole nigeria from colonialism. you own nothing. if you dont like how the federal government does its business you have to go and look for another land to conquer. its simple

Even though the hausas and yorubas sell all their children they can't buy Biafra land, come and claim it na.

3 Likes

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by sukkot: 6:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Living4christ:

Even though the hausas and yorubas sell all their children they can't buy Biafra land, come and claim it na.
we dont have to claim it. we are not the ones fighting for freedom on a piece of land that we dont own lol. thats you who is doing that. you dont own the land. if you are not happy on it just relocate and look for another land to conquer where you will live with your fellow secessionist igbos. case closed. simple solution. and make sure you pay for the new land you conquer and keep the deed-title. then you can legitimately say it is your land. right now ? you are just existing on nigerian land not owned by you. you are an immigrant

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by sukkot: 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Living4christ:

As a matter of fact nobody owns any land from the beginning, as nobody come out of the womb with a portion of land written in his hand. "It is Conquer and rule"
and the federal government has conquered and is ruling nigeria so why are you crying ? why not practice what you just wrote ? go and look for another land to conquer cuz this one is already conquered. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Saturn213: 6:51pm On Dec 01, 2015
SUBWAY101:

Iseeeee.

We are praying very hard

Okike shall hear us

1 Like

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by mart2k(m): 7:03pm On Dec 01, 2015
Everybody let's wish Lasisi Kanu merry xmas. Oya..1...2...gooooo(singing) we witch u a merry xmas(3x) and a happy new year (till 2018). Ah, I fear govt ooo. DSS just dey use delay tactics to hold him in their custody. D next thing we go hear na to hear say d criminal don die for cell

1 Like

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by mart2k(m): 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
IPOB abi na IPAD members, food don ready oooo. Make una com chop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Kestolovee95(f): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ishilove:
[s]
cheesy cheesy

He is the Mandela of our time. He should be locked up for 27 years to REALLY play the part grin

Anu ugboko[/s]

Hairy baboon. Aw far with your bear-bear. lmao!

1 Like

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by mart2k(m): 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol.. They there dey deceive yourself. Who are you guys going to fight? The Nigerian government?Lol.. Walahi army go use boko haram anger on una. I don't know why you people don't learn from your past mistakes Hmmm.
Oboy, laf wan kill me. Na true u talk o, Army dey vex well well and they ar ready to deal wit IPAD members if they misbehave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by ochris03: 7:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
sukkot:
how can you the igbos be in the region when yoruba had empire that almost covered the whole of west africa and hausa had empire that almost covered the whole of north africa ? you igbos have no empire. you are just a ragtag bunch of immigrants who moved to that part of nigeria after yorubas and hausas have established empires. this is why you can never find igbo outside of the east but you can find yoruba in togo and benin and sierra leone and you can find hausa in niger etc. point being you igbos are on yoruba and hausa land. if you dont like living on that land amongst yorubas and hausas YOU HAVE TO MOVE BACK TO WHERE YOU MIGRATED FROM AROUND 70 AD WHICH IS NORTH-EAST AFRICA. AM I CLEAR TO YOU NOW ? I KNOW IGBO HISTORY MORE THAN ANY OF YOU AND I KNOW WHERE YOU CAME FROM. YOU DO NOT BELONG IN NIGERIA. YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY THAT THEY GAVE YOU LAND TO LIVE WHEN YOU MIGRATED TO THE NIGERIAN REGION. AND NOW YOU WANT TO BITE THE HAND THAT FED YOU
LOL CHAI just look at ur mouth when u talk. Are u ok? U get mouth pass funnel.So u own south south too lol. For ur information SS will fight and kill anyone dat will touch SE people, u think we the ijaws are foolish like 1967. When asari said dat Nigeria will burn if GEJ loses, who arrested him? Let war start den u will watch how lagos will burn, u think dis present Igbo's are greedy and foolish like dia fathers hmm. Ask ur self how many times Igbo's have killed and destroy properties of any tribe in SE? But we get dat in the North and SW yet u hate dem. Dis december wil be bloody mark ma words. WE THEY SS ARE WAITING START KILL IGBOS AND SEE NIGERIA BURN. idiots
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by sukkot: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
ochris03:

LOL CHAI just look at ur mouth when u talk. Are u ok? U get mouth pass funnel.So u own south south too lol. For ur information SS will fight and kill anyone dat will touch SE people, u think we the ijaws are foolish like 1967. When asari said dat Nigeria will burn if GEJ loses, who arrested him? Let war start den u will watch how lagos will burn, u think dis present Igbo's are greedy and foolish like dia fathers hmm. Ask ur self how many times Igbo's have killed and destroy properties of any tribe in SE? But we get dat in the North and SW yet u hate dem. Dis december wil be bloody mark ma words. WE THEY SS ARE WAITING START KILL IGBOS AND SEE NIGERIA BURN. idiots
most people from south-south are derivatives of the yoruba-benin kingdom. they are yorubas in ancient times but are calling themselves different names today so yes we own south-south wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Dubem13: 7:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
sameer1212:
Lol.. They there dey deceive yourself. Who are you guys going to fight? The Nigerian government?Lol.. Walahi army go use boko haram anger on una. I don't know why you people don't learn from your past mistakes Hmmm.
thunder fire your parents and may u never see peace
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
chesterlee:

This was just the exact route through which Boko Haram escalated to something bigger.

They arrested their leader and killed him.

Nigeria always tend to forget history #FreeNnamdiKanu
Why compare biafra with bokoharam?..
Can you blow up yourselves(suicide bombing)?...until then,don't ever compare yourselves with bokoharam.
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Horus(m): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CdX32JGczw

[size=15pt]"Biafrans Are Better-of Staying in The United Nigeria" - Igbo Conscience Group[/size]

The Igbo Conscience (TIC) led by Barrister Monday Ubani hosts a Press Conference in Lagos, dismissing the renewed agitation for the State of Biafra as a misplaced effort. In one of the series comments during the conference, Joe Igbokwe said "Biafra is history".
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
sukkot:
but you igbos do not belong in nigeria. you migrated to nigeria like 2000 years ago. so if you want biafra you have to migrate back to israel region to actualize your biafra. the nigerian land does not belong to you. you are an immigrant to that land. you belong in north-east africa ( israel region ). research your trajectory and itinerary over the past 2000 years and you will see you migrated to nigeria from north-east africa. point being if you dont like nigeria you have to move out of nigeria and go and actualize biafra somewhere else because you are an immigrant to the land you call biafra today. you dont like being in same country with yoruba hausa and fulani you have to move because the land is not yours. so it is your decision to make.
hahaha na waooooo so IGBOs are now migrants and Yoruba and Hausa are the owners of Nigeria hehehe eeeee so GOD molded Yorubas and Hausas in nigeria and told them to occupy Nigeria
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by sukkot: 7:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hizzy:

hahaha na waooooo so IGBOs are now migrants and Yoruba and Hausa are the owners of Nigeria hehehe eeeee so GOD molded Yorubas and Hausas in nigeria and told them to occupy Nigeria
igbo migration pattern has been traced back to iraq-israel region around 70 AD. so yes you are immigrants

1 Like

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kachisbarbie:
Is that why they blocked roads in aba, thereby delaying my lunch?
They better focus on their shops in Ariaria, this na season.
The last time I checked, their leader isn't detained in Abia State,neither is his trial being held here. They should trek to Abuja.

Cc: cupidhero
With this ur coment hm! Hope u are not planning to ....
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by compujyde: 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by sukkot: 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2015
compujyde:

Your assertion is wrong. You are talking about a country and not a kingdom.

Why do you think governments (States & Federal) compensate those they take over their lands during construction, for example?

Their land is not even the real issue. I believe the reason FG is reluctant to grant them their wish is because everything about Nigeria will have to be redefined including maps, flags, logos, constitution, military, finance, policy, history, and lots more. And 2yrs is too small to "reset" a nation of over 50yrs with over 170million people.

The one I guess FG dreads is other agitated sections of the country towing similar path once Biafra is allowed. Because it's as good as kissing Nigeria goodbye.

So I think both Biafra and the "leftover" or "new" Nigeria will not remain the same if this secession is attained in the rough manner both parties are going about it.
the federal government did not take over biafran land. the whole nigeria was bought back from the british by the nigerian government. when you assert your freedom from the british you pay them for your freedom, and the whole land was deeded to the nigerian government. you igbos dont own anything in nigeria. if you want to own a land I suggest you relocate out of nigeria, go to some unchartered territory land like the amazon rain forest and then lay claim to a land and make sure you pay for it and get the title-deed for it. now when you have such documentation, then you are the rightful owner and then if someone wants to takeover you have a genuine case to fight them and if a govt takes over your land they give you compensation. you igbos dont own the title-deeds to any land. you are immigrants here. i suggest you quickly go and conquer one land quick quick and make it yours. that should be your next move
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Ishilove: 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kestolovee95:

Hairy baboon. Aw far with your bear-bear. lmao!
Your Mandela will die in prison so cry well well cheesy

Your mates are sniffing tear gas and blocking Niger bridge but you are online displaying crass cowardice. Onye ara cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Pesuzok(m): 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2015
demielvis:

Why do you think they still protest even when the nigerian police shoot and kill them?

Why do you think they say Biafra or Death?

The matter has already escalated especially with today's happenings.
They know what they want and they're not gonna back down until they get it.

where did you protest? Nairaland...
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Pesuzok(m): 8:49pm On Dec 01, 2015
Living4christ:

Who told you we don't own it, we have conquered and claim our portion, we are not dragging lagos with the yoruba(and we know lagos is no man's land, you just immigrated to it) we are only claiming control of our land and our land's resources.

We own Biafra land as we have claimed it.

which resources
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Kestolovee95(f): 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ishilove:

Your Mandela will die in prison so cry well well cheesy

Your mates are sniffing tear gas and blocking Niger bridge but you are online displaying crass cowardice. Onye ara cheesy cheesy

You didn't answer the question. How is the dada you have as bear-bear. God wanted to make you a hairy baboon, then changed his mind at the last minute. It is evident you didn't evolve properly--> Hirsutism + Mental retardation. Anyway i'm on ground here in Biafraland flying the Biafran flag. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
Femolacaster:
Where are ipod almajiris? What is happening self?
We are still waiting for when you will burn down the zoo(which include their papas and mamas). Ndi ara

Be patient.

There is time for everything...I promse.
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Dubem13:
thunder fire your parents and may u never see peace
who is this Biafra bastard May GOD increase poverty to that your wretch drunkard father and ashawo mother whose her smelling toto has been used more than google. Pig!
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by manup: 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2015
Saturn213:

Why dont you escalate it now?

Why wait?

By the way, my condolences to the Ipob members who were tear gased in Abuja today. I heard most of them have been arrested

I hope they dont spend Christmas in prison too

You dont push people any how.
Buhari can not fight corruption when he is standing on a false certificate. Soon fight will break out and u know the patience of these Igbos have been pushed too far then u will b the one saying why did Buhari not settle them.
Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Ishilove: 10:45pm On Dec 01, 2015
Kestolovee95:

You didn't answer the question. How is the dada you have as bear-bear. God wanted to make you a hairy baboon, then changed his mind at the last minute. It is evident you didn't evolve properly--> Hirsutism + Mental retardation. Anyway i'm on ground here in Biafraland flying the Biafran flag. grin

Carry your trolling to someone who has your time, onye ara and go and pet your own silverback ape of a mentally retardded sister who didn't evolve properly.grin

Jobless coward. cheesy cheesy

I'm done with you and I'm ignoring you henceforth. Go and join your Mandela in prison before we will take you seriously, anu ugboko cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by Kestolovee95(f): 11:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ishilove:

Carry your trolling to someone who has your time, onye ara and go and pet your own silverback ape of a mentally retardded sister who didn't evolve properly.grin

Jobless coward. cheesy cheesy

I'm done with you and I'm ignoring you henceforth. Go and join your Mandela in prison before we will take you seriously, anu ugboko cheesy

After your mother disturbed God with her cries to give her anything for a child. God in anger hurried moulded a baboon forgetting to remove the excess hairs on it's chin and chest. That baboon turned out to be you my sister, sorry our baboon.
You should find a way to continue your evolution where you stopped, it's not late, you can still make it, even in 700years. grin grin

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by chuose: 1:56am On Dec 02, 2015
OJUcrook:
BRING BACK OUR Biafra

Re: Judge’s Absence Stalls Trial Of Kanu, Radio Biafra Director - Vanguard by chuose: 2:00am On Dec 02, 2015
sameer1212:
who is this Biafra bastard May GOD increase poverty to that your wretch drunkard father and ashawo mother whose her smelling toto has been used more than google. Pig!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

" Goodluck Should Not Have Contested" Fayose Insists. / Tinubu Meets Akeredolu In Governor's Lodge, Asokoro, Abuja (Photos) / Senator Elisha Abbo Dumps PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.