Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics (92460 Views)

MASSOB Leader, Uwazurike, Storms Onitsha With Supporters. Photos / 'Freedom Or Death':Turkish Man Decorates His Office With Biafran Flag(pics) / Plane Carrying Osinbajo Couldn't Land In Akure After Hovering For Many Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lvlink:
Why are the mods editing and removing Biafra comments in the main thread the op created? Including the title?
this is nairaland not biafraland.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by mart2k(m): 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2015
sparkwil:

As part of Nigeria, Ibos are marginalised by power drunken north with support from their zombies somewhere down south.
Now they want to leave and these fools won't let them like this chanchit of a dog.
No where on earth is an unwelcome guest prevented from taking his leave except in Nigeria.

I'm a bendelite but fully support the cause of Biafra.
Na punishment ibos dey serve, daz y we cnt release them

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by miqos02(m): 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by mart2k(m): 8:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Yanks101:
When you thought you have seen it all, the Nigerian govt comes with another one.
What are they trying to accomplish by provoking people with that crappy flag? Is this supposed to calm the biafran agitation?
Keep pouring fuel into the fire. Nitwits.
Nigerian govt want them to misbehave so as to get dem killed
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by informato: 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2015
rivers not in support, cross river not in support, delta not in support, bayelsa not in support, ondo not in support, Edo not in support, akwa ibom not in support....BIAFRA is a DEAD project... chikena

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Lionsclaw: 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
Dubem13:
may you live to see your children's children
Amen grin
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
Chanchit:
I trust my IPOD guys to destroy that helicopter with their catapult and akara bomb, the one Nnamdi bought before going on vacation.
don't pray for war please.
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
basbone:
Chai......govt don die for fear to the extent of flying flag with helicopters.......they no even use fighter jets to display their strength as the giant of africa.....

Na waoooh!!
are you expecting Nigeria government enbark on war with them instead of negotiation?
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by kYjelly2: 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lvlink:
Why are the mods editing and removing Biafra comments in the main thread the op created? Including the title?

You can now get banned for supporting b.i.a.f.r.a.

I was shocked when I saw that as a reason for a ban shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by mart2k(m): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
CSTR2:
Listening to people like you, an one would erronously believe that Nigeria is somehow strong enough to stop a secession.
Weak as$ country that can't even stand up to chad and Cameroon when it comes to territorial disputes.
Bakassi was taken away right from under your noses and made a Cameroonian territory, and somehow you think Biafra is out of reach.
Empty braggarts. It is just unfortunate that the eastern egg-heads who are smart and connected enough to press the right buttons are still shying away from the whole process for one or two reasons.
If not, a UN led referendum would have been accomplished by now.
I op u still remember d civil war or ur grannys didn't tell u?
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by IGBOSON1: 8:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
dtruth3:
and when the protesting Biafrans saw it, their morale went high. And they intensified their Biafra chants!

^^^Hehehehe grin grin grin

Almost sounds like a quote from the Bible! shocked

10 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Rexnegro(m): 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Yanks101:
Yes i know you very very well. You are a nitwit.
The people governing you are not your problem, it is the igbo man who is minding his own business that is your problem.
Idiott.
wise men don't argue with a fool cos people from distance can't tell who's who.....Base on that am done with u omo jatijati, omo oshi Biafra, omo ale, atole, olodo oshi , iranu omo...nigeria army go soon kill una again like flies just like they kill over 1m of u fools during civil war, make una start the war o #bastards

3 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by HRich(m): 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Chanchit:
I trust my IPOD guys to destroy that helicopter with their catapult and akara bomb, the one Nnamdi bought before going on vacation.
Atleast you know Igbos are bomb wise than Boko Haram.

2 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by mart2k(m): 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Lionsclaw:
grin Thats not how it works love; Every single person on the planet have a right to ask for independent existence (and you dont have the right to question their reason for wanting one). The best you can do is invite them to see reason why they should stay with you. But the decision is theirs to make absolutely. Yes! If the over 300 ethnic group wants to be independent they should be let to make their choice. Best you can do is discuss bargains for staying together, thats the only way to have peace
Excuse me sir, do u av sense at all?

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by bigtt76(f): 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
Boys go de pray and be like that PSquare mansion for Lagos go be my own after dem ibos all take off and run back grin no more return of abandoned properties grin

2 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
No one knows the end of a war
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by HRich(m): 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
dtruth3:
More
Why are they not flying lower?
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
Nigeria can only pretend and postpone the Biafra secession; it will CERTAINLY happen very soon. Whether the SS wakes up or not, the Igbo nation will definitely secure that which it seeks.

Flying the Nigerian flag over the SE won't intimidate anybody any more; the people are gradually becoming more emboldened and determined in their pursuit. If the hypocritical British could grant Scotland, which has been a part of it since 1707 a referendum, why should the Nigerian government, which was lumped together by the wicked and thuggish British government, not do same to a people that were forcefully coerced into it? It's a question of time.

No amount of intimidation and threat will quench the Biafran spirit; you can't oppress a people forever.

As soon as the Civil war was over,intelligent and smart government would have paid more attention to the East and make rapid development possible, in a bid to foster true peace and unit with the Igbos who were killed for refusing to be a part of Nigeria, but alas, the Nigerian government, being a black people, further systematically emasculated and limited the development and growth of the Eastern while deploying their resources to build strange cities, thinking the embers of the civil war would have died a natural death. That was a fatal lie that has come back to hurt them.

The federal government must release Nnamdi Kanu and seek genuine efforts at addressing the deep concerns of the Igbo nation.

And for all those who are waiting on the FG to kill the Igbos for choosing their own destinies, you all will be disappointed and shall be alive to witness a referendum happen live in the SE. It's shameful to read you hate comments towatds the Igbos and you still want them to share the same nation with you. You'll appreciate how serious this movement is.

God bless the Igbo nation.

32 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by OYEDIPE(m): 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2015
Milkyways:
How can this junk make front page. This picture was taken long ago in Lagos as part of the APC election victory celebration.

Nothing can stop Biafra from coming. It has been sanctioned by GOD.

Calabar will be the new capital.

This is where the problem lies. You've not gotten independence, you have started talking about the capital of your theoretical struggle. You think Imo and Anambra go allow you ? Enugu dey there o. Ebonyi, Delta and Bayelsa go dey look. Edo no dey carry last o.

2 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by informato: 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
informato:
rivers not in support, cross river not in support, delta not in support, bayelsa not in support, ondo not in support, Edo not in support, akwa ibom not in support....BIAFRA is a DEAD project... chikena
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by MadCow1: 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
Very funny government!! What do they hope to achieve with this?

To show you the superiority of Nigeria.

Imagine those Helos were Apaches fully loaded with ordinance...

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2015
Saturn213:

That is another dimension

I cannot believe that humans actually live in such deplorable conditions

Na buhari cause am grin
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by RealBae: 8:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
People like you will never sleep at the mention of Biafra.

Continue romancing with those gworo chewing terrorist... Erima m oo.. O na- ado ogu??(Na Igbo proverb)

If they think Igbos dont contribute anything to the Zoo.. I dare them to call for referendum lets decide.

Stop being a hypocrite and speak out for your own people.. Leave people that want to go alone, abi them dey beg you to sympathize for them.

Ekwe nche!

Ekwekwana ka Chukwu Okike Abiama tibie gi mgbirimafo gi..

Saturn213:

I think they indirectly telling u who the boss is

The worst you can do is complain online

Biafra is an online illusion

Even Okike Abiama knows that

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by deathmen12: 8:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
Very funny government!! What do they hope to achieve with this?
am telling u... d government is jst a joke

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Lionsclaw: 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
mart2k:
Excuse me sir, do u av sense at all?
yes my boy I have but none to spare for you and your misersble father. Mumu like you grin
Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by killsmith(f): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
sparkwil:

As part of Nigeria, Ibos are marginalised by power drunken north with support from their zombies somewhere down south.
Now they want to leave and these fools won't let them like this chanchit of a dog.
No where on earth is an unwelcome guest prevented from taking his leave except in Nigeria.

I'm a bendelite but fully support the cause of Biafra.
my brother.... I have tried....I have pondered.....i have countlessly stayed up all night....asking myself....they hate us..but won't let us leave...why?.....maybe the reason is beyond me....

3 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
Whao! I respect the Ibos, this protest is unprecedented. Even the Nigerian Military cannot contain them. This move would rather stir them more honestly.
Next should be that axis that links the SE to the north, at Enugu...
All the yams, cattle, onions, tomatoes and vegetables etc from the North would get stuck on the road, then buhari would know that shit just hit his brothers Up North.
Watch out for the Niger Delta support too, we just wanna be sure of what we want first. If it's for our support, you got it 100%

6 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Laid2001: 8:35pm On Dec 01, 2015
Where is Biafra? Those 5 tiny states, with land mass less than Borno or Adamawa?
Naa, forget it, that can't be a nation; too tiny to survive a second onslaught.!

3 Likes

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by Toktee(m): 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
dtruth3:
More
Uncivilised people,they are still using the ancient anthena.

1 Like

Re: Helicopters Hovering Round Onitsha With Nigerian Flag - Pics by LOUISXIV: 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
U lots are all scared shit cos u know u cant co-habit without d ibos if they leave...how is it gonna be huh?can yorubas and hausa co-habit..Noooooooooooooooo.hahahahaha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) / Moment Soludo Tried To Open Car Door For Peter Obi But... / #EndSARS: Meet Prince Nicholas Makolomi Whose Viral Video Sparked Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.