Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? (41706 Views)

Every Rich Man Is Handsome / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by shizzy7(f): 2:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
An educated man who knows his way can never poor...
Nice Comment but the way has to be legal.

The person wey dey help you snap all these your photoshoots should be receiving salary from you or your boyfriend. You just dey flaunt them anyhow for dp.

You should contest for the next miss nairaland. Halfrica and I will be your campaign manageress.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Babacele: 2:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
KashyBaby:

Solo un beso? embarassed
et mi carizon?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
Babacele:
et mi carizon?

Ayayay....no intiendo... embarassed
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
1miccza:

Sorry to interrupt a man's wealth isn't a function of his education

I love me an educated man with a vision and with integrity dats all let him b like dangote if e no go school i no want i av my personal reasons

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
shizzy7:

The person wey dey help you snap all these your photoshoots should be receiving salary from you or your boyfriend. You just dey flaunt them anyhow for dp.

You should contest for the next miss nairaland. Halfrica and I will be your campaign manageress.

Haaaa joy mis nl she done win before d contest sef cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

her name don full ballot box sef
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Heesmaheel(m): 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
Naff24:
Are u fully made

oh my God see beauty!!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Naff24(f): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2015
Heesmaheel:

oh my God see beauty!!!!
For
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
As for me myself and I....i cannot even date a poor man grin
Beni tie ri

Even if na cripple, so far say he's rich, you no mind

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Babacele: 3:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=…KashyBaby post=40713368]
Ayayay....no intiendo... embarassed[/quote[ si , verdad?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by misspicy(f): 3:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
profojah:

Beni tie ri

Even if na cripple, so far say he's rich, you no mind
owo ni koko baba...

all dis girls shouting they can they can....go dey envy me when i pass with my range rover n splash water on them grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by shizzy7(f): 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:

Haaaa joy mis nl she done win before d contest sef cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

her name don full ballot box sef
HA shocked That one na serious rigging. She has to buy the ticket and we do our job.

Follow due process..
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
[quote author=Babacele post=40713921][/quote]

Smh...I'm lost in the deep dark wood...wetin u dey yarn na? grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Heesmaheel(m): 3:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
Naff24:

For
God has done perfect work on you,you suppose to take concave mirror all the time then take a look of yerself and thank God for is classical work on you.yer Pwetiee is even more than perfect.

wait,I fink hausa-fulani is the most beautiful tribe in Nigeria,ar you?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Toks2008(m): 3:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
As for me myself and I....i cannot even date a poor man grin

lol so u cant date me.....oh baby maka why? i tot u berieve in rove..oh u don bleak my hearty..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

owo ni koko baba...

all dis girls shouting they can they can....go dey envy me when i pass with my range rover n splash water on them grin
True Owo ni koko.
But so many cases where the wife and husband struggle & started from scratches. See them today, they happily enjoying it. Girls of nowadays e.g misspicy & co would never do such. Truth to be told, if any of you bring pusssy all becos I'm rich, claiming its love, its just left for me to dismantled the pusssy, spit on the pusssy and send you far away from my entire life. Then I'll think far back to the girl that was there when I was nothing. I'm sure other guys will do the same.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
KashyBaby:
I think I'll choose the first one...lots of challenges but if u support ur man all the way, he will even more successful than he realize grin
U are a LIAR. grin grin

Do you work for LIE MOHAMMED...?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
shizzy7:

cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy i go contest if plenty money dey.

Halfrica go use badmouth spoil my campaign for me.

Na only u go be my campaign manageresscheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:

Exactly joy an educated man is all i need we wud make history togeda cheesycheesy
together una go be d next dangotecheesycheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
EVILFOREST:

U are a LIAR. grin grin

Do you work for LIE MOHAMMED...?

Oh plz monkey don't bring ur rEligi0n here...u are not funny @ all...
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Babacele: 3:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
KashyBaby:

Smh...I'm lost in the deep dark wood...wetin u dey yarn na? grin
oh really? ahahaha kashybaby....
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Naff24(f): 3:41pm On Dec 05, 2015
Heesmaheel:
God has done perfect work on you,you suppose to take concave mirror all the time then take a look of yerself and thank God for is classical work on you.yer Pwetiee is even more than perfect.

wait,I fink hausa-fulani is the most beautiful tribe in Nigeria,ar you?
Thanks for the compliment.....am proudly YORUBA!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Heesmaheel(m): 3:46pm On Dec 05, 2015
Naff24:
Thanks for the compliment.....am proudly YORUBA!!!

wow,am I free to Pm you?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
Babacele:
oh really? ahahaha kashybaby....

I no fit shout ooo babacele. cool tongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
shizzy7:
HA shocked That one na serious rigging. She has to buy the ticket and we do our job.

Follow due process..

Hmmmmmm na wa o

We go use back yard enter am cos say na joy

Joy na vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvip she needs double entry abeg!!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

na me a whole chairman u dey follow talk to like dis??
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
together una go be d next dangotecheesycheesy

We wud b d new school of alakija nd dangote gringrin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by shizzy7(f): 3:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jolllyjoy:

Aawww, I can't do it alone, it's a tough task and she is the only one I trust.

Halfrica go use bad mouth spoil your opponents so that you will win the contest.

How much do you need? I will just have to call Bank of America and it's settled.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by hayorzzyzx(m): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Observing cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:

na me a whole chairman u dey follow talk to like dis??
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 05, 2015
shizzy7:
Aawww, I can't do it alone, it's a tough task and she is is the only I trust.
Halfrica go use bad mouth spoil your opponents so that you will win the contest.

How much do you need? I will just have to call Bank of America and it's settled.
70k isnt muchcheesycheesycheesycheesy

lolllll
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
shizzy7:
Aawww, I can't do it alone, it's a tough task and she is is the only I trust.

I av a good mouth in jesus name amin jesu

ewo ni epe gan *like are u four reels*
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Babacele: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
KashyBaby:

I no fit shout ooo babacele. cool tongue
lolz ,u don dey try for pidgin o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend / Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.