Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,385 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? (41695 Views)

Every Rich Man Is Handsome / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Mafking(m): 3:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
An educated man who knows his way can never poor...
hmmm...I can
Jolllyjoy:
hmmm...I can
Jolllyjoy:
hmmm...I can never poor...I knows ma way and I'm education
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
Babacele:
lolz ,u don dey try for pidgin o

I'm trying my best to master ur pidgin...Lol..who knows one day I will see u in Ng & I can speak straight pidgin with u grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
Mafking:

hmmm...I can
hmmm...I can

hmmm...I can never poor...I knows ma way and I'm education
i dnt get?you can be poor or what?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Mafking(m): 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
i dnt get?you can be poor or what?
don't mind nairaland php JavaScript and co jare...wanted to write how much ur picso educated me on what beauty really is....
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Richiy(f): 4:12pm On Dec 05, 2015
RexKexMilann:
As Always, I'll Leave it to Wifey cheesy.

Richiy, Can You undecided.
sorry for the late reply. Today is saturday and there are so many chores at home. Oga if you wan marry, my father the deacon's offices open at 9am-5pm everyday except Sunday:p:/. As for the question, I am not using any guy's handsomeness to do anythimg. It might as well not be on the list. Education is strongly recommended too. I don't exactly know what poor here means but I do know I can start small with a guy that has potentials. From there we grow together.wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 05, 2015
Mafking:
don't mind nairaland php JavaScript and co jare...wanted to write how much ur picso educated me on what beauty really is....
cheesycheesy

thanks sweet.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by shizzy7(f): 4:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
halfrica:

I av a good mouth in jesus name amin jesu

ewo ni epe gan *like are u four reels*
Of course, I know you have a good mouth, I was just mimicking jollyjoy.
Halleluyah someborry!!!

So when do they normally hold the miss nairaland contest?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 05, 2015
shizzy7:
Of course, I know you have a good mouth, I was just mimicking jollyjoy.
Halleluyah someborry!!!

So when do they normally hold the miss nairaland contest?

Any thing pagentry i no dey ever kno ??

*sad face*
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Mafking(m): 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
cheesycheesy

thanks sweet.
lemme check ur picso first...
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by misspicy(f): 4:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
profojah:

True Owo ni koko.
But so many cases where the wife and husband struggle & started from scratches. See them today, they happily enjoying it. Girls of nowadays e.g misspicy & co would never do such. Truth to be told, if any of you bring pusssy all becos I'm rich, claiming its love, its just left for me to dismantled the pusssy, spit on the pusssy and send you far away from my entire life. Then I'll think far back to the girl that was there when I was nothing. I'm sure other guys will do the same.
okay we don hear....clap for yourself gringringrin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by RexKexMilann: 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2015
Richiy:
sorry for the late reply. Today is saturday and there are so many chores at home. Oga if you wan marry, my father the deacon's offices open at 9am-5pm everyday except Sunday:p:/. As for the question, I am not using any guy's handsomeness to do anythimg. It might as well not be on the list. Education is strongly recommended too. I don't exactly know what poor here means but I do know I can start small with a guy that has potentials. From there we grow together.wink
Rotfl @ The Bolded.

I Am not getting married to the Deacon, Mind You cheesy.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by danbrowndmf(m): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

gringringrin....we on the same page miss

I bet you don't even understand what the yet to be succesful mean self.....it means he has prospects yes but they are not yet realistic due to certain circumstances.....

now its not his fault that things are like that at present but it becomes his fault as long as there is no change whatsover for so long...

and this is where misspicy comes in,as long as you are still struggling to get your daily bread,not neccessarily very rich or own a car or other luxuries o,as long as you still depend on some people eg parent or family,my dear the guy is poor no matter the prospects he has..... ... i misspicy runs for my life because at the end you'd end up taking some little little responsibilities for him before you know it,you might be paying for his TP to other states for interview etc.....

then something like what the poster below typed will happen tongue
just let conclude on 'You prefer already made men' right?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by misspicy(f): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
just let conclude on 'You prefer already made men' right?
team Gold digger baba cheesy

ask my nigga Iamlegend1
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by kindredspirit(m): 5:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
KashyBaby:

Oh plz monkey don't bring ur rEligi0n here...u are not funny @ all...

Hehehe. If you're going to learn pidgin, you might as well learn the Nigerianese.

Nigeria's current minister of Information is a certain Mr LAI Mohammed. Now, before he became minister, he made quite a name for himself as a master in the art of spin, propaganda and LYING. As a result, Nigerians branded him as Mr "LIE" MOHAMMED. Get it? His first name is spelt "LAI" but it was corrupted to "LIE" by Nigerians.

So, the poster you quoted was just poking fun at you asking if you work for the infamous "LIE MOHAMMED". Nothing to do with religion. Get it?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by IamLEGEND1: 5:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
ask my nigga Iamnotlegend1
damn straight! cheesy
Gold miner & proud!

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by danbrowndmf(m): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
ask my nigga Iamlegend1
Kudos on ur adventure
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by misspicy(f): 5:06pm On Dec 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Kudos on ur adventure
thank you...now you will start avoiding me like plague cry
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

okay we don hear....clap for yourself gringringrin
O sha n gburo padi mi?. O ti pe ti mo ti ri online..
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by misspicy(f): 5:17pm On Dec 05, 2015
profojah:
O sha n gburo padi mi?. O ti pe ti mo ti ri online..
stop typing in yoruba they will ban you.....
he is avoiding me cry
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by danbrowndmf(m): 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

thank you...now you will start avoiding me like plague cry
lols..that your theory strong sha...
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

stop typing in yoruba they will ban you.....

he is avoiding me cry
Mention him na.. QPB no be like that
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by misspicy(f): 5:23pm On Dec 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lols..that your theory strong sha...
sowi its my way of life grin...just like you watch football....i date comfortable guys

you don't want to know what af been tru man and no i af no excuse to give you for my lifestyle grintongue
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by misspicy(f): 5:24pm On Dec 05, 2015
profojah:

Mention him na.. QPB no be like that
he should mention me too na cheesy
wait o,i just saw the goat write the hate is real....bros stop disturbing yoursef....your friend is a goat,a stubborn one at that,just free the matter gringrin i dont want this issue to spoil your friendship or you and i friendship
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Lucasbalo(m): 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
tempex88:
No one can be educated and b poor? E might not have enof though
There are lots of poor educated men in Nigeria. The country thrives on nepotism and corruption. A man is doomed if he's not 'connected'. So many Graduates with Bachelors and Masters degrees are roaming about with no jobs. Read recently where Some PhD holders are applying to be Dangote Truck Drivers. What a shame.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Babacele: 5:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
KashyBaby:

I'm trying my best to master ur pidgin...Lol..who knows one day I will see u in Ng & I can speak straight pidgin with u grin
na sooo. it ll b my pleasure.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Babacele: 5:36pm On Dec 05, 2015
kindredspirit:

Hehehe. If you're going to learn pidgin, you might as well learn the Nigerianese.

Nigeria's current minister of Information is a certain Mr LAI Mohammed. Now, before he became minister, he made quite a name for himself as a master in the art of spin, propaganda and LYING. As a result, Nigerians branded him as Mr "LIE" MOHAMMED. Get it? His first name is spelt "LAI" but it was corrupted to "LIE" by Nigerians.

So, the poster you quoted was just poking fun at you asking if you work for the infamous "LIE MOHAMMED". Nothing to do with religion. Get it?
there you go lying against Lai Mohammed. from more a thousand n one things Lai More than have said, I'm challenging you to just mention 5 lies only n let us discuss. I'm waiting ooo or you forever keep quiet!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by danbrowndmf(m): 5:43pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

sowi its my way of life grin...just like you watch football....i date comfortable guys

you don't want to know what af been tru man and no i af no excuse to give you for my lifestyle grintongue
lols...am not blaming u or asking u to give me excuse on whatever lifestyle u choose for urself. Am a guy who's still finding my way to the top so u don't actually expect me to say yes to your theory and at the same time i have no reason to have badblood for you on whatever u want or choose...na person wey wear d shoe no where d shoe dy pain am...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by misspicy(f): 5:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
danbrowndmf:
lols...am not blaming u or asking u to give me excuse on whatever lifestyle u choose for urself. Am a guy who's still finding my way to the top so u don't actually expect me to say yes to your theory and at the same time i have no reason to have badblood for you on whatever u want or choose...na person wey wear d shoe no where d shoe dy pain am...
God bless you cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by danbrowndmf(m): 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
God bless you cool
you too.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:30pm On Dec 05, 2015
charijee:
Let the poor guys come to me, I just have a way of making them rich grin

Na hin my bank account never burst? angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by ladycomfort(f): 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
As for me myself and I....i cannot even date a poor man grin
. shocked. Why will a lady date a poor man for in the first instance? I reject poverty
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by zainyola(f): 6:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
SameMissclassy:
This question is actually sensitive.

Ladies, can you get married to a guy who is good looking, has an education and potential to be successful, but is poor?
Or would you rather go for a guy who is already made?

Yes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Valentine's Day: EFCC Goes All Romantic / How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? / What's That Misconception That People Have About You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.