Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? (41697 Views)

Every Rich Man Is Handsome / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by AmyMarins(f): 7:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
Who Handsome and educated help?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by linusbnn(m): 7:33pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
As for me myself and I....i cannot even date a poor man grin

Is your fada rich? Wheelbarrow jam you there

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by misspicy(f): 7:34pm On Dec 05, 2015
scachy:

See bad mouth cum polite insult .
I guess Wretchedness is ur destiny that's y u want to escape it by holding swear not to date d so called poor guys. tongue
my dear mingling with poor boys like you will make my likes poor too and am not ready to experience such in this life......tonguetongue

you forget the yoruba adage that....aguntan to ba ba aja rin,ohun na a je gbe tongue

olowo shore olowo,otosi lo sore otosi gringrin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by tefund(m): 7:35pm On Dec 05, 2015
scachy:

Bravo!! But remember that many rich men u see today could be poor tomorrow and vice versa.
dont mind the low life

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by kunzaar83(m): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
Hope you know being poor or rich may mean different things to. Different people, I think happiness and fulfilment is the major issue... Here eg let me use myself as an example, b4 I gt the job I'm doing righ now, I was thinking that if I can get a job of 50k monthly @least I'll be ok, I can even be giving others charity even if 5k monthly lol and behold I got a job of N250k monthly. I was even thinking this isn't 2ru I was thinking I m super rich, whnen I started working in my work place I m an average staff, there are some desks that some of my mates are, if uя there u ccan be making @least 200-300k apart from uя salary, I started eyeing that desk, I want. 2 be there, lo and behold my desk turn out to be the most hottest among all my colleagues I was happy for some few months making @least 400k monthly apart from my salary... As time goes on I found myself totally exhausted with work, I fall sick due to stress, since when I recover and went back to work I started feeling as if I m being over used, I started eying other jobs... As time goes on a policy changed that I bcame very. Broke nthing coming in but my salary (in all the office) gradually gradually every 1 was getting only salary, there is no more competition in desks only our salary, I eventually got married, after getting married nothing but my salary was coming in that was when I started coming back 2 my senses, I discovered that I have a very good job that million of Nigerians can do anything to get..... Gradually my life adjusted and I found out that in feel more happy and fulfilled now than b4 when I was even making almost a million monthly..... So my dear don't go for riches pls look for where u will be happy in a Man in terms of Job go for the job u have passion for... You love the job not bcoz of money... And also count uя blessing 1 by 1 u will be surprise of how great uя ...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by repogirl(f): 7:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
Depends....there is poor and intelligent hustler and there is poor and comfortable in the poverty....I might marry the former, cos there is hope for that one......

I am already married sha and even though he wasnt rich when we began, he was far from poor and I knew his brains were taking him somewhere and so I tagged along. Never been disappointed since! grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Tamakay(m): 7:39pm On Dec 05, 2015
Just come here to read ladies comments.Reading...
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Truckpusher(m): 7:40pm On Dec 05, 2015
SameMissclassy:
This question is actually sensitive.

Ladies, can you get married to a guy who is good looking, has an education and potential to be successful, but is poor?
Or would you rather go for a guy who is already made?
Education is a key to success and being poor at a particular moment when one is educated is a state of the mind.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Taiwo20(m): 7:42pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

I hope you come from a wealthy home....

Btw, one can not be educated and poor........he/she may not be wealthy but should be able to keep head above water.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 05, 2015
Evrylady would normally want a guy who is already made....but I can date . Guy who can plan, hardworking with visions, educated as stated above and not financially comfortable the word "poor" is no best for someone I will love.even tho he doesn't hav good cash yet dat doesn't make him poor. Provided he has visions and he I very hard working

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Mlaide(m): 7:47pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:

Are you rich yourself?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
Then you'd better be rich!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by terrymason(m): 7:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
Joy joy!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Lovexme(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
I'm not poor. I just don't have enough money to throw around, as my immediate family needs me more.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by terrymason(m): 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
An educated man who knows his way can never poor...
joy joy!
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by swimcash(m): 7:55pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
hope u r rich?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by safarigirl(f): 8:00pm On Dec 05, 2015
claremont:

I have learnt something new today. 'Sapiosexual- A sapiosexual person is someone who finds intelligence and the human mind to be the most sexually attractive feature in the opposite sex.' Then again, intelligence means different things to different people. Inability to hold a 'logical conversation' and/or a lack of a formal education doesn't necessarily make someone unintelligent. This subject is too deep.
being intelligent and being smart are two different things.

Meanwhile, if you cannot hold a logical conversation on things that matter to humanity; climate, religion and morality, feminism, sexuality or basic things like politics, business and science, then you don't qualify as 'intelligent'.....I have never met an intelligent person that isn't versatile

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by ayinde2ade(m): 8:03pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
undecided
misspicy:
dem go marry wizkid nw or davido
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by ifeoluwa237(m): 8:07pm On Dec 05, 2015
No talk am. if dem dey follow am from village, him go over poor
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by blimeyVic(m): 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2015
ReachHard:
Another way of rephrasing this question goes like this,

"Guys, can you marry a good-looking, good-mannered babe who can't cook?" grin

#ToughAsHell

Yes to a good-looking,well-mannered lady who can't cook but truly wants to feed her family from her pot and is steady at it.
The fact is:
Some ladies can cook but won't make out time for preparing meals/don't love cooking. This type only serve you the best on your first visit to her house and 2 months into marriage and then, the rest is history.
Some ladies not only cannot cook but also dislike the idea of cooking. They will pretend to be busy in the kitchen only to dish out a watery soup with undone 'animals' in it, and the eba so sticky eh!!. Tut tut!! After that attempt, they will ensure you only meet up outdoors where they 'saintly' suggest all types of delicacies for you, thinking you are unaware of their yeye lapses.
Then the group of ladies I strongly recommend for all guys on nairaland, aren't superb cooks but will go upandan seeking out the best methods/recipe to put a nice meal together and steadily,keeps improving at it. Though not remanded in the kitchen,this set of ladies see feeding their families themselves one of Their priorities,which if not done,leaves them worried.
#the 100yards wife material.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nelrulez(m): 8:15pm On Dec 05, 2015
Only a girl who's lazy, short sighted, a girl who has no dream of hers will attach her own success to marrying a rich guy. An educated hardworking guy can't be poor for long.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Dec 05, 2015
misspicy:
Ask yourself personal question.what do I have to offer that makes me different from every other girl that will make this rich guy to choose me over them..
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2015
terrymason:
joy joy!
long time ooo.were u hide na?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by sampsondeen(m): 8:22pm On Dec 05, 2015
A poor man does not deserve a pU**y A man should work hard nd get rich...Ladies will surely find their ways in
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by charijee(f): 8:28pm On Dec 05, 2015
pesinfada:
ARE U SERIOUS
More than serious grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:29pm On Dec 05, 2015
MrBasketball:
How much do you have, bi'tch?

You again
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by prejulsuc(f): 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
Heesmaheel:
God has done perfect work on you,you suppose to take concave mirror all the time then take a look of yerself and thank God for is classical work on you.yer Pwetiee is even more than perfect.

wait,I fink hausa-fulani is the most beautiful tribe in NiAgeria,ar you?
Is not easy dating a very poor guy,especially when you are not doing bad financial ly yourself.All his responsibility will somehow fall on you.If he want to do something he will always complained about money.And u cannot see him going thru financial stress and not bail out.It will look as if u re wicked.At d end of the day most guys do take girl for granted,and they won't be serious again to husstle.Infact i have been that kind of relationship before.It was really frustrating.Men should be d head jare.That way d love will be sweet and there will be respect.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by charijee(f): 8:31pm On Dec 05, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Na hin my bank account never burst? angry
You na big man na grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by darlingnuel(m): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
Stewpeed question that makes some ladies feel like they are celebrants. If a lady ain't bringing anything reasonable to the table, then she got no right to demand for a better man

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:32pm On Dec 05, 2015
charijee:
You na big man na grin

No jor..... come sort me biko cry
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by redsun(m): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
An educated person that is poor is really educated. Education means overcoming.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by charijee(f): 8:37pm On Dec 05, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

No jor..... come sort me biko cry
See cry cry face.....I'm only charitable to poor guys tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Valentine's Day: EFCC Goes All Romantic / How Can African American Female Find And Marry An African Man? / What's That Misconception That People Have About You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.