Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? (41708 Views)

Every Rich Man Is Handsome / I Just Met A Very Handsome And Intelligent Nairalander / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 05, 2015
gemale:

Sista r u rili sure u meant wt u said? Most women say it bit dnt.

Not all ladies think alike....
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by gemale(m): 11:52pm On Dec 05, 2015
lawlex:
so since ur parents aren't rich,y re a looking for a rich dude,mumu babe like u...olodo
Free d free loading gold digger my broda. She says she can't date/marry someone on/below her "level" & she expects d guy of her dreams 2 do wt she's nt willing 2 do (marry/date beneath his station) She 4got wt Jesus said "do unto odas wt u want dem 2 do unto u".

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by gemale(m): 11:58pm On Dec 05, 2015
KashyBaby:

Not all ladies think alike....

Sure... Bt most (especially Nigerian women) do. Btw ur reply just made me ur follower. Ms Filipina
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 06, 2015
gemale:

Sure... Bt most (especially Nigerian women) do. Btw ur reply just made me ur follower. Ms Filipina

Well, maybe bcoz they have their own motives thats why but at least they are honest to what they wanted so they give u guys (males) a warning shot... grin
Thank u for following kiss
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by gemale(m): 12:06am On Dec 06, 2015
Mzdivacious:
i cant and i wont.my mum wont even allow it if i bring home a teacher earning 15k monthly.

Just dnt complain when ur ready made man begins 2 disrespect u o.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by charlesucheh(m): 12:09am On Dec 06, 2015
KashyBaby:
I think I'll choose the first one...lots of challenges but if u support ur man all the way, he will even more successful than he realize grin
quite theoretical.....hope you wouldn't mind explaining this in a more practical term. Like really? As in you?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 06, 2015
charlesucheh:
quite theoretical.....hope you wouldn't mind explaining this in a more practical term. Like really? As in you?

What more explanation u want boo when my statement is very clear.... cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by MENTORCH(m): 12:54am On Dec 06, 2015
misspicy:
As for me myself and I....i cannot even date a poor man grin

Please am not trying to fight with you, but are you rich?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by summerflame(m): 2:28am On Dec 06, 2015
gold digger. Is your papa rich?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by nattyGENT: 5:48am On Dec 06, 2015
misspicy:
poor girl wey dey sharp mouth dey look for rich guys dey end up USED & DUMPED, class dey oo. "EDUCATED" guy can overtake that your "READY-MADE" man
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by siwo1: 5:50am On Dec 06, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
An educated man who knows his way can never be poor...
not in dis naija my dear, u can have ur PHD and stil be poor. Economic factor, instability in government and so on can even cause a prof to be poor. Go to ekiti u will see proffessors farming living a dethatch house.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 6:17am On Dec 06, 2015
misspicy:

Becos you are poor, and always depend on a man to do virtually everything for you, if you want to change your toothbrush you'll call him.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 6:21am On Dec 06, 2015
As for me I can't date a girl who isn't hard working....its not a matter of being educated or not, just be productive atleast you should be able to take care of your small small needs not looking for a man to do everything for you.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Mzdivacious(f): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2015
gemale:

Just dnt complain when ur ready made man begins 2 disrespect u o.
thats somethong even an unmade man can do too.esp when he suceeds..we just have to take risks in life,dont we smiley good
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by terrymason(m): 9:41am On Dec 06, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
long time ooo.were u hide na?
for were u leave me
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by gemale(m): 9:42am On Dec 06, 2015
Mzdivacious:
thats somethong even an unmade man can do too.esp when he suceeds..we just have to take risks in life,dont we smiley good
Truly u r nt @ fault 4 tnkn lyk dt. It's d acts of some guys dt dump women dt struggled wt dem bt nt all men r lyk dt. Lyk d dude below

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by ucheuzor1(m): 9:47am On Dec 06, 2015
misspicy:
But ur Pman was a poor man....no be ur mamah marry am....wake up joor
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by damilareseyi(m): 11:21am On Dec 06, 2015
charijee:
Let the poor guys come to me, I just have a way of making them rich grin
embarassed
charijee:
Let the poor guys come to me, I just have a way of making them rich grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by prejulsuc(f): 11:37am On Dec 06, 2015
Heesmaheel:

I want to ask u a question, is it possible to poor guy to choose not to hustle?
is possible.There was a guy i dated like that,when i was helping him finacially he became relax.Anytime i try to help him look for a job.He will keep on saying,he cannot work for someone.Yet he does not have one naira to start a business.He will be feeling ontop of nothing.Just because i was assisting him.It got to point i was felt up and i have to move on with my life .Do u know he still remind same way i left him years ago.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by clovislouis(m): 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
KashyBaby:

Solo un beso? embarassed
what's up
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
clovislouis:
what's up

Am great as Always grin
Ur the d one who said who lived in Bugis, ryt?
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by clovislouis(m): 12:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
KashyBaby:

Am great as Always grin Ur the d one who said who lived in Bugis, ryt?
yeah. once lived
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by lawlex(m): 12:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
gemale:

Free d free loading gold digger my broda. She says she can't date/marry someone on/below her "level" & she expects d guy of her dreams 2 do wt she's nt willing 2 do (marry/date beneath his station) She 4got wt Jesus said "do unto odas wt u want dem 2 do unto u".
hahahha bros I dey feel u joor u be correct guy,she wan date big man,but she no know say big man self wan date rich ladies
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
siwo1:
not in dis naija my dear, u can have ur PHD and stil be poor. Economic factor, instability in government and so on can even cause a prof to be poor. Go to ekiti u will see proffessors farming living a dethatch house.
grin grin, though i cum frm d state.

Maka y u punish us na
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Dantee005(m): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
I love poor guys grin
Lol.....i love girls who luv poor gys....
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
misspicy:
U re perhaps trying 2 save a generation digging gold dat ll last many years. I wonder whats u ll bringing on board. Ur type see dating as an escape from poverty. U av poverty mentality. grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
prejulsuc:
is possible.There was a guy i dated like that,when i was helping him finacially he became relax.Anytime i try to help him look for a job.He will keep on saying,he cannot work for someone.Yet he does not have one naira to start a business.He will be feeling ontop of nothing.Just because i was assisting him.It got to point i was felt up and i have to move on with my life .Do u know he still remind same way i left him years ago.
Hmmm, nice of u.
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
SameMissclassy:
This question is actually sensitive.

Ladies, can you get married to a guy who is good looking, has an education and potential to be successful, but is poor?
Or would you rather go for a guy who is already made?
one girl I wanted to make my boo told me that am poor and I can't take care of her, angry
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by NinaNigeria(f): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
Yep
Re: Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Is Handsome And Educated, But Poor? by sunnyt1(m): 5:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
SameMissclassy:
This question is actually sensitive.

Ladies, can you get married to a guy who is good looking, has an education and potential to be successful, but is poor?
Or would you rather go for a guy who is already made?

Another trendy and societal way of choosing a life partner just to stamp out our civility, unfortunately, this is not the best way to establish the choice of who to marry.

God created the marriage institition, hence, go back to him to marry the perfect person he destined for you and dont follow your logic

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, LEAN NOT ON YOUR OWN UNDERSTANDING . . . . . . . .

The desciptions of someone is Goodlooking, educated, tall, poor or fat is following your own logic, it doesnt work (if you believe God exists)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman / Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.